Author Topic: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)  (Read 49381 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2012, 10:39:32 AM »
Parabolin was definitely used in the 70's, especially in Europe.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
Finaplix (Trenbolone Acetate)

Finaplix is an injectable anabolic/androgenic steroid which is derived from the the steroid nandrolone. It’s activity however is quite different to the point that direct comparisons between the two are difficult to make. Finaplix is a non estrogenic steroid and is considerably both more anabolic and androgenic than its parent nandrolone on a milligram for milligram basis. Finaplix was first extensively studied in 1967, described during a series of studies of experiments into synthetic steroids

YEAR 1 9 6 7

Finaplix was first extensively studied in 1967, described during a series of studies of experiments into synthetic steroids

for all the retards that can't read i made it bigger
Still cant read...can it be a big bigger please? I only read at about the size of 9 inches

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
Still cant read...can it be a big bigger please? I only read at about the size of 9 inches

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
fuckin fellas her eare fucking nuts,, llol they tell me how to build the wall of china when i fucking build the berlin wall ,,

THERE IS A REASON THAT UNTIL L1965 YOU DIDNT SEE BALONIE LOL ,, and then boom 1965 and on ...everyone grew so nicely lol ,,they think that becaue THEY didnt use them no one else did ,, anrold fucking didnt tell no one what kind of spageti he ate for diner you think he would tell back then what he took lol ,, who in their right mind will give secret to others,, bodybuilders?

IM A FALLEN ANGEL,, get it in your head IM HATED WITH PASSION among the top ,, with passion ,,

F A L L E N A N G E L

even the ones who are ok with me are told to hate me ,, for went down of heaven BETRAYED my special society and brought some heaven to the common fellas ,, this is my sin

fallen angel!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2012, 10:52:29 AM »

im never wrong,, paraboan and trenbolona are indeed 2 diff ester but final result is same damn thing,, you want to go with treenbolona for the shorter ester,, as simple as that ,, if you think im some kido that oplay with you i got news for you ,, i dont just write what i say I MEAn what say ,,

im not off by 10 years im exactly up to date on everything

gh15 approved

I gEve to yOu BEEG kiSS on botH chEek for briNging to gEtbig childReN mOst accuratE infornationS anywHere in bodybulting!  
and keep moving!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »

this is the 2 years yo uneed to remember,,

any way you look in it ...its all drugs friends all drugs,,

OFCOURSE YOU NEED TO RESPOND VERY WELL TO THE DRUGS AND BE ABLE TO NOT GET SICK,, remember when you take 20 iu gh every day with all the trenbolona and primobolana and anadrola and testosterona...you can get sickly letargic and then you just say fuck it and dont inject when need to and wait few dyas and then couple weeks lol the ones who get to the top...their body take everything ,, they never get sick to begin with ,, only when addint narcotics,,

the art here is to never get sick and be able to respond very very good to the hormones,, then ofcourse beter be sure hormones are legit,, for! if they are not ...you can inject the all niagra falls into your ass and you wont see a damn thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »
Parabolin was definitely used in the 70's, especially in Europe.

I wasn't definitely sure, since I wasn't around then, and wouldn't know, but have heard nubret was bringing it in to the states in the 70s

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
Is that the same as was being sold as M1T over the counter a few years back? Supposed to be the strongest oral.

No, many confuse the two given the internet shorthand used now, Methyl-Test was a testosterone tablet called Andriod usually. It was used usually like Halotestin was/is. Old, old steroid that was very estrogenic.

M1T was Methyl - 1 - Test which is different.

The Redi-jects were 20 g, some even 18 g :o.

A good place to look for start dates on certain drugs easily is the google books feature, Trenbolone starts to be mentioned 1968 as a vet. drug. Fina-Jet and Finaplix are well known by the mid-70's, and Parabolan a tad later.