Author Topic: Help with deca  (Read 2859 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Help with deca
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
Im in 3rd week deca 500mg and test 125mg

But im leaning up and not adding weight at all.... Any help? I thought deca was meant to put on size instead of leaning up

patriceb

• Getbig II
Re: Help with deca
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
Balance you anabolic/androgenic ratio

Why the fuck would you take 4 times more deca than test..? Good luck having a boner

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »

Why the fuck would you take 4 times more deca than test..? Good luck having a boner

So ur saying i shud up the test?

Boners r perfect actually

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »
I would up the test to about 800mg-1000mg, its up to you

Your at 3 weeks, when it rly kicks in your libido will be down otherwise..

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »
I would up the test to about 800mg-1000mg, its up to you

Your at 3 weeks, when it rly kicks in your libido will be down otherwise..

Wont that bloat me up to much? Neva went above 500mg

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 03:42:55 AM »
Im in 3rd week deca 500mg and test 125mg

But im leaning up and not adding weight at all.... Any help? I thought deca was meant to put on size instead of leaning up

that sounds ideal to me? why would you want to get bloofy just so your scale says your weight goes up? is your strength increasing? are you looking better each day?

i don't understand, if it's not broken don't fix it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 04:29:52 AM »

Don't listen to this guy Lebanese. I'm on week 9 of Deca at 450 mgs with tbol and dbol in an out at 40 mgs each and I'm up 30 pounds. No problems getting hard either...not everyone will get deca dick. Thats pretty much just regurgitated bullshit spewed out by every single member on every other steroid board out there. Personally, I would throw something else in there to get some more growth, you already have test around so.....

I think you should be up in weight though...you haven't gained at all?

But it sounds like you don't want to bloat anyway so its better you don't add too much weight on fast cause it'll be bloat.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »
Don't listen to this guy Lebanese. I'm on week 9 of Deca at 450 mgs with tbol and dbol in an out at 40 mgs each and I'm up 30 pounds. No problems getting hard either...not everyone will get deca dick. Thats pretty much just regurgitated bullshit spewed out by every single member on every other steroid board out there. Personally, I would throw something else in there to get some more growth, you already have test around so.....

But it sounds like you don't want to bloat anyway so its better you don't add too much weight on fast cause it'll be bloat.
x2

Dude your cycle looks good... low test, high anabolic in deca

Guy telling you to up test to a round a gram?? HAHA!! WTF typical internet boarding parrot  ::)
You would look bloofy and like shit.. keep doing what your doing brotha!!

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 08:55:59 AM »
x2

Dude your cycle looks good... low test, high anabolic in deca

Guy telling you to up test to a round a gram?? HAHA!! WTF typical internet boarding parrot  ::)
You would look bloofy and like shit.. keep doing what your doing brotha!!

He wont look bloofy if he eats clean....your probably that type of lazy guy that rely on drugs and doesnt want to eat clean so your avoiding certain important to not look bloofy...your a chooch

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 08:56:13 AM »
Maybe your just not eating enough.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 08:57:47 AM »
that sounds ideal to me? why would you want to get bloofy just so your scale says your weight goes up? is your strength increasing? are you looking better each day?

why wait when its broken if you can prevent it

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 08:57:55 AM »
He wont look bloofy if he eats clean....your probably that type of lazy guy that rely on drugs and doesnt want to eat clean so your avoiding certain important to not look bloofy...your a chooch
LOL

I agree with you somewhat about the diet... but PLEASE do not make any assumption about MY DIET

LOL, I eat all organic brotha, raw foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, so again PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK TO ME ABOUT NUTRITION

There is a HUGE difference in a fucking bodybuilding diet and a HEALTHY diet  8)

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 08:59:22 AM »
LOL

I agree with you somewhat about the diet... but PLEASE do not make any assumption about MY DIET

LOL, I eat all organic brotha, raw foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, so again PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK TO ME ABOUT NUTRITION

There is a HUGE difference in a fucking bodybuilding diet and a HEALTHY diet  8)

Lol I know theres a difference bro...but mixing a bodybuilding/healty diet is totaly possible...sucks but wtv lol

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 09:06:14 AM »
Lol I know theres a difference bro...but mixing a bodybuilding/healty diet is totaly possible...sucks but wtv lol
Yeah I agree, it definitely does lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 10:22:03 AM »
I'd give it more time before you make judgement.  3 Weeks isn't a long time.

If after 6 weeks you aren't happy, add a little more Test.

I know a lot of guys hate Test these days, but i've always had great results with it and it never makes me bloofy.  I have also run Deca by itself with great results; I think Test/Deca is a perfect combo for a cycle.

8)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »

I guess im looking better
Something weird actualy, getting stretch marks on bicep, yet they are the same size any explanation to that?

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »

Ive gained probly half a kilo max .... I been on test for 10 weeks before hand i just added deca could that be the reason?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
I guess im looking better
Something weird actualy, getting stretch marks on bicep, yet they are the same size any explanation to that?

no idea, deca should help prevent stretch marks and it's weird that you are getting tighter but stretch marks are getting worse.

maybe skin is getting overly dry somehow, maybe washing with too much soap

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »

Ive gained probly half a kilo max .... I been on test for 10 weeks before hand i just added deca could that be the reason?

I think so cause you would have seen the dramatic weight increase from the test which you were on beforehand. Well, in my case I ran deca along with tbol and gained most of my weight within the first month. Then I added dbol which is supposed to add a lot of weight/water but I didn't see a big jump in weight and my guess is that my body was already saturated with as much water bloat as it could handle.

Stretch mark thing sounds a little weird cause the deca increases collagen which would aid in preventing them. I'm very prone to getting stretch marks and with the deca I did get a few but very very minimal compared to how many I would've gotten otherwise.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 01:01:33 PM »
I think so cause you would have seen the dramatic weight increase from the test which you were on beforehand. Well, in my case I ran deca along with tbol and gained most of my weight within the first month. Then I added dbol which is supposed to add a lot of weight/water but I didn't see a big jump in weight and my guess is that my body was already saturated with as much water bloat as it could handle.

Stretch mark thing sounds a little weird cause the deca increases collagen which would aid in preventing them. I'm very prone to getting stretch marks and with the deca I did get a few but very very minimal compared to how many I would've gotten otherwise.

I didnt gain a dramatic increase from test only about 3 kilos tbh.... Im kind of lean bulking without adding to much fat... but my weight has stopped increasing so i guess il just wait a bit

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
no idea, deca should help prevent stretch marks and it's weird that you are getting tighter but stretch marks are getting worse.

maybe skin is getting overly dry somehow, maybe washing with too much soap

Hmm could be i shower 3 times a day...  My arms have been stuck at 16 inch for the past 2 months spewing

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »
Are you sure its legit gear bro ?

And like aesthetics said, if you're getting better in the mirror and getting stronger, then why would you wanna be bloofy ? even if you did retain a shit load of water, youd end p the same when you dry up lol

flavalava

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
I didnt gain a dramatic increase from test only about 3 kilos tbh.... Im kind of lean bulking without adding to much fat... but my weight has stopped increasing so i guess il just wait a bit

Bro, maybe you would want to share with us on your diet and macros if you want a better feedback from the members here. Just a thought.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 01:29:34 AM »
Bro, maybe you would want to share with us on your diet and macros if you want a better feedback from the members here. Just a thought.

Man tbh everyday i eat diferent i aim around 3-4k calories a day around 150g protein

I weigh 180 pounds at 5'7

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 01:34:56 AM »
Also around 500g carb a day