Author Topic: Jeff Long - No longer competing anymore?  (Read 28801 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Jeff Long - No longer competing anymore?
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2012, 04:15:09 PM »
"Squatting in The Rain"
"Please don't Eat My Protein Shake"

"One Flew Over  Mr. Weider's House"

"Dances with Sandow"

Dude,I spit out my coffee once again!  LOL  ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »

<prick>

when you say NO LONGER , you dont need to followup with ANYMORE

so either " Jeff Long is NO LONGER competing", or "Jeff Long is not competing ANYMORE"

</prick>
Some mod changed the title prick. I wrote Jeff Long stated he is no longer competing. I had gh15 in the title, so I quess that is why they changed it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2012, 06:53:04 PM »
maybe he dosen't want to pin him self every day anymore  just to walk out of the house to the grocery store cause evryone know's him as the 'big guy'around town.

You never know....I think it might of just been him not being satisfied with his look honestly. At the end of the day you want a physique that gives you confidence in every day life maybe he just felt stupid looking the way he did being short and all.  Also... Some guys just don't have the face to go with the body, nothing to do with being good looking or not Jeff is actually pretty cute...but the dude looks 17. The guy probably figures ok I look 10 years younger than my age I  could probably still bag some high school chicks if I want to so why not slim down a bit. That's what I would do makes alot more sense
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »
You never know....I think it might of just been him not being satisfied with his look honestly. At the end of the day you want a physique that gives you confidence in every day life maybe he just felt stupid looking the way he did being short and all.  Also... Some guys just don't have the face to go with the body, nothing to do with being good looking or not Jeff is actually pretty cute...but the dude looks 17. The guy probably figures ok I look 10 years younger than my age I  could probably still bag some high school chicks if I want to so why not slim down a bit. That's what I would do makes alot more sense
i hear you,,,but this guy is 5'6 240 offseason thats huge ,maybe he's done with the whole approach needed,,basically he had to play 'pin the tail on the donkey'daily to get that big and maintain.

crg

• Getbig II
Jeff Long is no longer competing. Ever!!
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
Posted on his Facebook. He's done forever.

Guess Ill respond to this. First of all I am very much alive and very healthy. My decision has nothing to do with my family. My wife and family supports what I do 100% and supports any decision I make. This has nothing to do with having no sponsors because I have competing and traveled to many shows on my own and never had anyone give me anything. I paid my own way before for years and Its not an issue doing it again. Im young good looking have all my hair unlike many in this sport (HAHA) and will pursue other passions of mine. As many like and dislike me as a person and for the decision I just would like some respect for my decision. Thanks

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Jeff Long is no longer competing. Ever!!
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2012, 02:22:42 PM »
we ve been over this already

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2012, 02:40:51 PM »
That's sad  :'(

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »
I don't think Jeff Long warrants two exclamation marks

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2012, 02:46:07 PM »
i have no idea who jef long is

the only bodybuilders i know are

arnold
franco
serge nubret
bertil fox
samir banout
benazizo
nasser
demayo
munzer
branch
philip
dennis james
dennis wolf
shawn ray
lionele beyake
kevin levrone
paul dillet
jay cutler
ronnie coleman
markus ruhl
toney freeman
dexter jackson
brandon curry
orville burke
tom prince
mike katz

quite the shmoe ...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2012, 09:01:08 AM »
bump! for the lying filt JEFF LONG NOSE attention seeking piece of shit "look at me, look at me"

it was all BS and is doing the new york pro. i swear this guy has the mind of a teenager to sit there 2 weeks ago and say to himself "how do i get myself out of this 2-3iu per day mess?"

"....i know! i'll pretend im quitting bodybuilding and then say i was kidding!"  ::)

he is competing,, trust me he dont jsut quit,, this is attention seeking,, you dont leave bodybuild when you tried to get profesional card,, espcialy when you have nothing else going and you wont,, he wont,, he is staying in bodybuild....unlike brwar he is profesional and eventhough filt liar bodybuild is what he know,, what can he do? go be firefighter? be a piano player? actor? whos going to take him ? can do wwf?
gh15 approved

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »
Yeah gh15 pinned this dude right on the ass.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:18 PM »
jeff is a real big liar bout everything he does one of my friends at the gym use hang with this dude on the regular told me his whole stack when he did the ny pro 2-3iu def wasnt it lol try 20iu of gh daily combined with serotism n hygetropins and 1500mg of tren ace weekly dont kno the other compounds but this what i was told n its truth hes goin to get his ass kicked at the ny pro if he does it

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2012, 01:54:41 AM »
So Jeffs menstrual cycle is over? he started a blast cycle with test and am now doing the new york pro? This is a boy with serious serious mental problems...had a huge laugh over gh15:s advice to sponsor this guy...he would rather DIE than have the schmoes know how much he is using. If we say 20 iu i bet he sits at home thinking "atleast they are not saying 50 iu which is what i REALLY use"...gen nothingo
MIRAGETROPIN

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2012, 02:49:19 AM »
5'6"  LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2012, 03:30:54 AM »
So Jeffs menstrual cycle is over? he started a blast cycle with test and am now doing the new york pro? This is a boy with serious serious mental problems...had a huge laugh over gh15:s advice to sponsor this guy...he would rather DIE than have the schmoes know how much he is using. If we say 20 iu i bet he sits at home thinking "atleast they are not saying 50 iu which is what i REALLY use"...gen nothingo

corect,, those fellas dont get it ,, the kidos of todsay use 30-40 ius ,, the 20 ius...this is my time...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2015, 01:03:48 PM »
What happened to him?  He is competing again but placing 16th in shows like the Wings of Strength?  I guess he is still not paying his dues as it were.  ::)

Wings of Strength?  Who comes up with these show titles anyway?
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/bodybuilders/9920-jeff-long/event/1827-wings-of-strength-2014

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2015, 04:42:01 PM »
WHO CARES ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2015, 05:59:00 PM »
WHO CARES ?

Jeff has suffered from going fat off season.

I remember reading about a bodybuilder who maintained their weight within a few pounds whether on or off season. This seems like a better way to go.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2015, 10:19:19 PM »
Jeff has suffered from going fat off season.

I remember reading about a bodybuilder who maintained their weight within a few pounds whether on or off season. This seems like a better way to go.

That long waist and short legs is one of the worst characteristics a BB'r
can have as far as structure.
Most of the greats have a relatively short torso with longer legs.
Haney, Yates, Coleman, ect.