Author Topic: Serostim fingernails  (Read 13571 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Serostim fingernails
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
What's hilarious is some of you have no life you can sit there and watch your nails grow to that length or you could give two shits about going out into public as a man with fingernails like that.  Says a lot. 

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
2 weeks?  i have to cut my nails after two days.. and i dont use any GH. give it a week and theyll be as long as the pics in the OP. WW didnt you say you were middle eastern? those do not look like middle eastern hands

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 05:59:55 PM »
2 weeks?  i have to cut my nails after two days.. and i dont use any GH. give it a week and theyll be as long as the pics in the OP. WW didnt you say you were middle eastern? those do not look like middle eastern hands
me too

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »
Because guys like whitewidow talk so much shit about being in the know and coming off as some sort of guru vet.  With hands like that the only thing he seems to be injecting is fucking estrogen.  Seriously....my god some of you clowns are ingesting everything under the sun and you still look like complete shit! 

I posted my stats. I am not lying about them.My fingers are not that thick.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 06:07:07 PM »
2 weeks?  i have to cut my nails after two days.. and i dont use any GH. give it a week and theyll be as long as the pics in the OP. WW didnt you say you were middle eastern? those do not look like middle eastern hands

Yeah but not fool blooded. I got some Irish, Norwegian,Persian and Italian in me. 25% of each. they are shitty picture I am natural tan in person.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 08:50:26 PM »
lol this reminds me of this, WW definitely got good hand genetics.  Also notice the nail growth on pharma grade GH, not some shitty chinese gh.

TEAM Nasser

dustin

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 12:41:50 AM »
Those are some fucking disgusting puke nails. Nasty. One of the biggest signs of a real fucking slob is nasty, disgusting nails like that.

It's ironic but I'm actually about to cut my nails right now. Once there's a tiny bit of whiteness I trim the fuck out of them. Long nails are not for guys. Heck, I don't even really like long nails on girls unless they're really well maintained. A harbor for bacteria otherwise... disgusting.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
Those are some fucking disgusting puke nails. Nasty. One of the biggest signs of a real fucking slob is nasty, disgusting nails like that.

It's ironic but I'm actually about to cut my nails right now. Once there's a tiny bit of whiteness I trim the fuck out of them. Long nails are not for guys. Heck, I don't even really like long nails on girls unless they're really well maintained. A harbor for bacteria otherwise... disgusting.

long nails are gross but so its being too concerned with nails, that is a trait of metrosexual which is 1 step below full blow homosexual.  i wouldnt even pay attention to my nails if i was not on gh and monitor their growth,,,guys should not be concerned with their nails and having pretty hands and toes IMO

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 06:25:13 PM »

I agree it was just a test! But I have grown them out even longer like the old school 70's pimps and some ladys like them for same odd reason! If you watch some pimp documentarys and see some of the biggest pimps ever they all had long fingernails! extremely long! But I agree I cutt them just trying to post the picture! another thing is how could you judge someones physique by their hands! when I use the forarm/hand grip machine they get super vascular but I will not lie I get horrible carpel tunnel. My palms swell real bad. alot of hard gripping and my palms will severly swell!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »

I'm the same way. Every three days I cut them. No white showing at all. I take good care of my appearence.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »
LMAO and this whitewidow clown is some sort of guru on here?  WTF bro!  You've got the hands of a fucking fat woman!  What the hell does the rest of you look like?  Haha only on getbig!

LMFAO!!!! whitefag is on tons of drugs to look like a fat estrogen flled old woman, but hes in ripped in his mind oh brother!

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:18 PM »
I'm the same way. Every three days I cut them. No white showing at all. I take good care of my appearence.

so do all of us! shit I go tan and get my legs and arms and chest waxed! this was just a test! I have tested it a few times just to see how potent the HGH is. if it is potent my palms will swell after a workout and my fingernails grow long.

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:58 PM »
cutt em

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »
I also would never lie about me stats. those are not a fat persons hands! they are a 30 yr old males on just 4 IU's of serostim. I have just been using HGH getting ready for a cycle end of march! I was able to get to 207lbs 10% BF but not with the actual test where you get in water that is mare accurate than caliper testing. This is good weight gain for just 4IU's of HGH! and makaeveli you know me good enough to know I am not a liar!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
My finger nails on just 4IU's of serostim. makes nails grow super fast! They look way bigger in person!

girly hands... ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2012, 07:12:16 PM »
I also would never lie about me stats. those are not a fat persons hands! they are a 30 yr old males on just 4 IU's of serostim. I have just been using HGH getting ready for a cycle end of march! I was able to get to 207lbs 10% BF but not with the actual test where you get in water that is mare accurate than caliper testing. This is good weight gain for just 4IU's of HGH! and makaeveli you know me good enough to know I am not a liar!

I agree man. I was just talking about myself.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
wow, they look even nicer cut, you really should think about hand modeling and I am not just bs'ing you, I have never seen a pair of hands so nice from a male before.

TEAM Nasser

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2012, 12:28:24 PM »
I posted my stats. I am not lying about them.My fingers are not that thick.

Not trying to give you as much shit as some others here but you do train, right?  If so, looks like you must wear GH15-approved gardening gloves or something.  Your hands look puffy and weak, mang. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 02:37:19 PM »
rosie o'donnell hands  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
Not trying to give you as much shit as some others here but you do train, right?  If so, looks like you must wear GH15-approved gardening gloves or something.  Your hands look puffy and weak, mang. 

No I am just not that tall! I am only 5ft 6IN. those hands are not some fat guys! def right around 10% BF. all the pictures shot are not after a workout. somebody my height would have super pudgy hands if they were 10%BF are over! My hand are just average hands I am not delusional! they would be real pudgy if I were fat!
I don get real swollen palms after I lift! When I do a forarm machine and hand grip they look way more vascular and harder. I do get some water retention off HGH thats just what to expect. def legit very long nail growth and super painful palms after a workout and carpel tunnel like side effects. that might ake them look a little swollen. after people threatening to rat me out no way I will post a pic! only to people I trust via email. I am a pretty thick SOB. you can judge a mans strength or physique by his hands! this was just to show you guy's what serostim does to your nails! as I have seen guys posting what the original kigtropin did for them and it is no were close to the nail growth I can get from serostim.

like I said I am not some tall ass basketball player! My hands look exactly how they should. a little puffy from water retention and long nails. fuck you should see how bad my palms swell after a workout! I don't take any offense to any comment I could post the strongest looking hands ever and stiill got tossed some shit! this is getbig-lol. pro's get tossed shit on here! you will notice alot of pros with similar looking hands. If they were not my hands I wouldn't post them. so you def know they are mine since they are not supermans hands-lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »
haha just looking at the hands I can tell this kid is more then 15% bodyfat.

You try to prove your point about Pharmgrade by showing your nails? This is a bb site son, show us your body pic and show how great of an bb you are.

I am off juice for weeks now and looking at my hands I can see all the veins. Judging by your hands you are fat and nicely pale as well. Get some Melatonan for your skin sake son!

The fat at the top of the hands is always much lower then on the rest of the body. haha this says a lot!

Keep it up WW, next time show us the corner of your ear to ptove just how cool and shredded you are son.

No I am not super tan right now. and the lighting makess them look pale. My hands doont get that veiney unless it is right after a workout. those shots were taken before bed. fingers are not pudgy and there is some water retention from the HGH. its not about my skin. I just posted the thread to show what real serostim can do to your nails as I have seen some pathatic shots of kigtropin nails. Not one person has come close to posting nails that long in just 2.5 weeks. I am somewhat clean bulking on just HGH and foods right now at the end of march I am going to do a blitz cycle and I will post some super vascular hands and forarms just for you!-lol

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
why do men care if other men tan?  ive never been in a fucking tanning bed in my life,,,LOL at guys who tan and wanna be "sexy boi".  Never kept me from getting my dick sucked.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 07:16:33 PM »
lol this reminds me of this, WW definitely got good hand genetics.  Also notice the nail growth on pharma grade GH, not some shitty chinese gh.

funny fucking episode. I love seinfeld

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 07:19:25 PM »
why do men care if other men tan?  ive never been in a fucking tanning bed in my life,,,LOL at guys who tan and wanna be "sexy boi".  Never kept me from getting my dick sucked.

just the bodybuilding lifystyle i guess-LOL. I have sadly tanned and even gotten a body wax! The picture is poor quality. I have natural tan skin being part persian.
the light makes them look pale plus where I live it has just rained for about a month in a row. I know no excuses-lol

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »
Everything has a price ...

If the nails are growing at that pace - what about organs inside the body?  ???

How long can GH be run safely at higher dosages 10iu+? 20iu? without side effects?