Author Topic: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...  (Read 16751 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2012, 05:53:44 AM »
Your antiquated race views are boring and cliche.

it's not cliche or racist or whatever, it's determinism.

asstropin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
Attitude problems.  

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2012, 06:05:40 AM »
fact is mixed kids of a black man/white woman union always go for white women or white men once they re adults. They dont want to be with blacks, even if half their genes are black. They want to whiten themselves and get rid of the blackness in them. Tiger woods wanted to become white, cause his mother rejected her own yellow genes and his father rejected his own black genes. As a result tiger rejects asian and black genes. Everyone on earth wants to be WHITE.

Lol, man you are a trip. Lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2012, 06:06:53 AM »
But he is a golfer and a multi millionaire and can have any piece of ass he wants. He chooses not to pursue black women. Your racist interpretations of his family dynamics, while having little to do with reality, are consructed in a misguided attempt to explain your own regretful station in life to yourself.
Shut the fuck up, you know not what you speak...everybody know the deal with Tiger,
some fake ass shit, and then posting about Farrakhan, like you know anything about the NOI...man you are serious gimmick...
And furthermore, what I said was the true...and it doesnt  my regretful station in life. Because, I am not regretful. Man, you are a gimmick who got run off the boards, pleading with Stark not expose you for a brownie, pleading with the mods, and Ron...

Can have any piece of ass he wants, yet he went about the wrong way, and it cost him dearly. Why? Well because Tiger was groomed to have a perfect picture life---but his father was uberstrict---comes with the old school military background...you would know this, if you were actually an American. And actually knew what you were talking about

Uberman, actually, no...explain Halle and her two failed marriages and her relationship with Wesley
Snipes...Shemar Moore, Boris Kojo.
And I know several mulattos that married black, plus look at Obama...
Many kids from such unions don't want to be part of their parents racial agendas, or find who they like...
Furthermore most black people accept mulattos--unless they are ones who act like they are better than black folk

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2012, 06:11:36 AM »
Uberman shouldn`t be allowed to comment in this thread....he hasn`t even experienced sex yet,unless taking it up the ass counts, and I`m sure he doesn`t know any black or mullato people.

Fucking guy needs to get his head out of his ass and experience a few other facets of life other than being lonely,negative,and just a complete douchebag.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2012, 06:13:55 AM »
nice video

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2012, 06:15:10 AM »
Caribbean's version of a Good Mulatta

Caribbean's version of a Morena you run from...

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2012, 06:16:01 AM »
Shut the fuck up, you know not what you speak...everybody know the deal with Tiger,
some fake ass shit, and then posting about Farrakhan, like you know anything about the NOI...man you are serious gimmick...
And furthermore, what I said was the true...and it doesnt  my regretful station in life. Because, I am not regretful. Man, you are a gimmick who got run off the boards, pleading with Stark not expose you for a brownie, pleading with the mods, and Ron...

Can have any piece of ass he wants, yet he went about the wrong way, and it cost him dearly. Why? Well because Tiger was groomed to have a perfect picture life---but his father was uberstrict---comes with the old school military background...you would know this, if you were actually an American. And actually knew what you were talking about

Uberman, actually, no...explain Halle and her two failed marriages and her relationship with Wesley
Snipes...Shemar Moore, Boris Kojo.
And I know several mulattos that married black, plus look at Obama...
Many kids from such unions don't want to be part of their parents racial agendas, or find who they like...
Furthermore most black people accept mulattos--unless they are ones who act like they are better than black folk

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2012, 06:19:34 AM »
Attitude problems.  

how can obama marry that

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2012, 06:25:11 AM »
how can obama marry that

She was down with him and supportive of him when he wasn't shit. Most black chicks think they are entitled to the final product/version of a decent black man but don't want to do the leg work of being with that black man during his start up years.

Appreciation and gratefullness is all the positive black successful man needs. Ten out of ten times he's had a rough road to where he's gotten. Don't need no big mouth giving him shit at home.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2012, 06:37:27 AM »
Looks like I hit a nerve.
No, I was educating you...been on here for a long while, and duked it out with far more intelligent "sparring partners" than you...woten/Dan Duchaine would shit on you.
Sadly, I pity you...a man who has nothing to offer, who makes up stories about himself to feel important...
Looks like I hit a nerve with you---that is why you keep following me around like a puppy..but, you are a unwanted puppy...
She was down with him and supportive of him when he wasn't shit. Most black chicks think they are entitled to the final product/version of a decent black man but don't want to do the leg work of being with that black man during his start up years.

Appreciation and gratefullness is all the positive black successful man needs. Ten out of ten times he's had a rough road to where he's gotten. Don't need no big mouth giving him shit at home.

most women don't see that today, possibly due to them being from single mother households, or divorced families...
Many women today don't realize that great men are made...you can't come in and claim final product, unless you aided in shaping it...

And Obama pursued her, at first she wasn't feeling him...now look.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2012, 06:53:12 AM »

Didnt know your where black too?  More undercover brothers on here than the f@gs.

MikMaq

« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2012, 06:58:49 AM »
Didnt know your where black too?  More undercover brothers on here than the f@gs.
It's not being undercover, it's called not wearing your race on your fucking sleeve. You realize that only a small minority of getbiggers are white americans?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:18 AM »
It's not being undercover, it's called not wearing your race on your fucking sleeve. You realize that only a small minority of getbiggers are white americans?

i know enough arent nordic women.

who the fuck cares about white americans?  ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:34 AM »

obama met michelle robinson in 1989. a year after he entered harvaed law school. having already had scholarships to colombia and other prestigious universities. by this time he had already made public speeches at various campuses. lets not forget the part that he is from hawaii basically and lived in indonesia a "foreign country". So perhaps we can make the case that for michelle robinson mr obama was ALREADY a mand well on his way to success. leg work ::) :-X ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »
obama met michelle robinson in 1989. a year after he entered harvaed law school. having already had scholarships to colombia and other prestigious universities. by this time he had already made public speeches at various campuses. lets not forget the part that he is from hawaii basically and lived in indonesia a "foreign country". So perhaps we can make the case that for michelle robinson mr obama was ALREADY a mand well on his way to success. leg work ::) :-X ;D

No wonder the two attracted each other, they both hate the country and figured out a way to both loot, rob, steal, grift, and continue their larcenous ways off hard working taxpayers all the way to the top. 

Bonnie and Clyde only in darker complexion. .

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2012, 07:05:16 AM »
No wonder the two attracted each other, they both hate the country and figured out a way to both loot, rob, steal, grift, and continue their larcenous ways off hard working taxpayers all the way to the top. 

Bonnie and Clyde only in darker complexion. .

ahhhh shhaaaadup

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2012, 07:14:18 AM »
Sorry, I think you'd find out that you were wrong...
Now, you may have a point about Americans, may...but you state something as fact, when you know not.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2012, 07:18:47 AM »

Yes. I'm one of the bruhs lol....only in south florida am I  of latin descent it seems since nobody speaks to me in english after first glance.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »
Yes. I'm one of the bruhs lol....only in south florida am I  of latin descent it seems since nobody speaks to me in english after first glance.
LOL.. nice.. are you Puerto Rican?

oh yeah.. fuck the Heat... ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »
Trust me it's everywhere.

White men go for asian girls.
Black men go for white girls.
Asian men go for asian boys.
Smart men run from black chicks.

BOOOOM! love it ; ) ;)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2012, 07:28:03 AM »
LOL.. nice.. are you Puerto Rican?

oh yeah.. fuck the Heat... ;D

No, I'm black. Just light skinned, so that creates confusion it seems. Lol we not all black like micheal jordan is what I tell folks lol.

And yes, fuck the heat lmao.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2012, 07:48:36 AM »
No, I'm black. Just light skinned, so that creates confusion it seems. Lol we not all black like micheal jordan is what I tell folks lol.

And yes, fuck the heat lmao.
Join the light-skinned brothas club, I'm president and founder, lol.

Originally, I started this thread because I thought the vid was funny, as it was related to this
[/youtube]

MikMaq

« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »
Sorry, I think you'd find out that you were wrong...
Now, you may have a point about Americans, may...but you state something as fact, when you know not.
Whatever dude your a fucking cliche, your like those gay people you meet who have to remind you every tens seconds that there gay.

Everything about you, your somehow some racial expert not because you are part of some multi cultural scene but because your black, your a car expert because thats what cool black guys do, you talk about sista's when you can't get laid, than you talk about "your brothers" like you have anything in common with them when reality is your just a little nerd.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »
I can't vouch for the 70% of black women being of this ilk, but what percentage of black men are similar to the one depicted in the clip?  From my experience I'd say less than 5% and all of which I either work with in a professional capacity, have attended college with or currently attend church with my family.  
Further, that 5% (work colleagues and fellow church members) are already married with families.  Aside from that the remaining 95% I've come across in my day to day life are nothing......NOTHING.... ..like the man in the clip.  I'm not suggesting the remaining 95% don't have themselves together, but their first (and most often only) impression leads to think otherwise.