Author Topic: How much can a real natural bodybuilder bench press?  (Read 63751 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How much can a real natural bodybuilder bench press?
« on: February 15, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »
If I had some strength facts it would be easier to spot juicers and fake naturals in the gym, since I suck at sizeing up height, weight, arm girth...

Counting weights is easier

How much can naturals bench press? (touch and go, hardly anyone pauses them)

let's just do bench press since squat is too hard to say with different styles....

and everyone trains bench press...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Damn - she charged me for the pleasure...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Ok, gh15 laid out the natural limits for size... what about strength?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 01:51:13 AM »
he didnt lay out shit.  do you not remember what he said months back where the natural limits  for a black man?  vince!  gh15 is full of shit!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »
he didnt lay out shit.  do you not remember what he said months back where the natural limits  for a black man?  vince!  gh15 is full of shit!

he said black men can be 230lbs @ 15 % bodyfat a day or two ago

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »
If I had some strength facts it would be easier to spot juicers and fake naturals in the gym, since I suck at sizeing up height, weight, arm girth...

Counting weights is easier

How much can naturals bench press? (touch and go, hardly anyone pauses them)

let's just do bench press since squat is too hard to say with different styles....

and everyone trains bench press...

bodybuild has absolitly nothing to do with strength ,, if it had something to do with strength i would be 10 times mr o and world record holder of mr o title,, strength has NOTHING to do with bodybuild,, all the pussy lifters notice how they develp nice ,, they play around and cut lean and large,, its all in the drug ,, ofcourse you need strength ....but naturals can have amazing TENDOIN STRENGTH ,, when i was natural i worked triceps with 1 dumbel over head 2 arms ...i used to do it with 140 lb dumbel ...NATURAL! 10 TIMES  3 sets... did it give me 18 19 20 inch arm incondition? HELL FUCKING NO IT DIDNT,, my tendoins were super strong though and my bonesss...kind of like matt c...basicaly a joke but lift heavy,,well matt c is on hormones was is play around with them ,, i was truly natural those days,, but still all my strength did was put me in doubel digit bodyfat and ....made me lift heavy lol

strength has NOTHING to do with the final product you see today on stages

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 04:13:20 AM »
strong bones...usualy mean weak muscle...USUALY! strong tendoins...usualy mean shit muscle,, you will learn it in the future,, the smallest fellas on the olympics that do powerlift and lift enormous weight...notice how flat their muslcles look....they are stiff looking,, strong like mother fuckers,, its something to be proud of ...but bodybuild is pageon of narcisitc outmost proportions ,, it has nothnig to do with fucking strength

strong bodybuild is very good...but you can get very far in bodybuikld with lifting as much weight as you want,, infact you can develp best pecs in cult by only doing hammers

this is the gh15 era of bodybuild,, notice how everyone train the way i say ,, just check into kuklo the kid ,, many others,,

bodybuild has NOTHING to do with strength ,, do i like it? no,, but this is the pure facts now days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »
i'm weak as fuck so therefore i'm small as fuck

but... i had decent chest strength, at my best i did a triple pause with 225 and i did dips with 100 pounds added round my waist for 6 good reps

and guess what? my chest was my best bodypart

no correlation btw size and strength my ass

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »
bodybuild has absolitly nothing to do with strength ,, if it had something to do with strength i would be 10 times mr o and world record holder of mr o title,, strength has NOTHING to do with bodybuild,, all the pussy lifters notice how they develp nice ,, they play around and cut lean and large,, its all in the drug ,, ofcourse you need strength ....but naturals can have amazing TENDOIN STRENGTH ,, when i was natural i worked triceps with 1 dumbel over head 2 arms ...i used to do it with 140 lb dumbel ...NATURAL! 10 TIMES  3 sets... did it give me 18 19 20 inch arm incondition? HELL FUCKING NO IT DIDNT,, my tendoins were super strong though and my bonesss...kind of like matt c...basicaly a joke but lift heavy,,well matt c is on hormones was is play around with them ,, i was truly natural those days,, but still all my strength did was put me in doubel digit bodyfat and ....made me lift heavy lol

strength has NOTHING to do with the final product you see today on stages

gh15 approved

what was your weight when you were natural GH15??..

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 05:00:54 AM »
strong bones...usualy mean weak muscle...USUALY! strong tendoins...usualy mean shit muscle,, you will learn it in the future,, the smallest fellas on the olympics that do powerlift and lift enormous weight...notice how flat their muslcles look....they are stiff looking,, strong like mother fuckers,, its something to be proud of ...but bodybuild is pageon of narcisitc outmost proportions ,, it has nothnig to do with fucking strength

strong bodybuild is very good...but you can get very far in bodybuikld with lifting as much weight as you want,, infact you can develp best pecs in cult by only doing hammers

this is the gh15 era of bodybuild,, notice how everyone train the way i say ,, just check into kuklo the kid ,, many others,,

bodybuild has NOTHING to do with strength ,, do i like it? no,, but this is the pure facts now days

gh15 approved

kuclo uses 200lb dumbells on incline you moron

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 05:02:31 AM »

gh15 approved

I wish i was that flat.....

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 05:05:19 AM »
Strenth is more (as in %) neurological while 'size' is more chemical so you have more chance of becoming a strength wonder while being natural, than you have of becoming a size wonder.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 05:06:12 AM »

gh15 approved

"I pick things up and I put them down" ......training the GH15 way   ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 05:10:05 AM »
It's logical that when you add insulin and gh (water bloat and all that good stuff) the correlation between size and strength diminishes by some degree.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 05:47:26 AM »
ok ,, once again all the kids bring exampples of some china little fella on all thre hormone sin the world,, im talking the smallest thinest fella in olympica flat muscle they lift tremendous amoutn of weight,, they dont look like no bodybuild,, and also this china fella doesnt look like no bodybuild but he does have more shape

kuklo the kid work with 200lb dumbelsl? for what for photoshot? you think it is a problem to work with 200lb dumbells? he fucking sit on the hammer do inclines with 5 plates each side ,, this is numbers that 200lb bodybuild do ...

no conection betwen strength and muscle past certain point in the drug intake ...usualy that point is when added hgh and insulina

strength does NOT = muscle

period

also you can tel me you are this and that 300 lb for pause million times...i dont see it on results! what i saw with the fella who wrote this was FLAT MUSCLE,,

strangth does not = muscle

there is no natural bodybuild

and! the fellas i cant stand the most are the fellas  like dj101 the ones who always talk about this and that but in reality will never go on hormones because they dont have what it takes to get in bodybuild because they are scared pussys so...they go with natural natural and alwya sstuck in no where to be found 160lb in shape when pay attention out of shape when not pay attention ,,,and you aree weak as fuck has nothing to do with the fact you are small as fuck,, you are SMALL as fuck because you dont do hormones! i can not belive how ,, if you only knew how much of a matt c you come off like ,, it is simly digusting,, get on the hormones already ,, you will forveer be nothing! if you keep doing notnig,, you wont even hit 180lb in very good condition in yoru specific situation

i swear sometime i truly think i talk to many kidos here,, more and more dumb kidos join this boarding and i start getting bored with this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 05:54:16 AM »
Strength is all training, size is all drugs.

That's it fellas, gh15 is right on this one.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 05:58:09 AM »
im right about ANY THING i say ,, any thihng,, i just dont hav etime to go into detail too much mes with website and treats and elfs getting scared alot to deal with ,, lots of convicts mother fucking scambags in the cult,, but if you wil look into bible i wrote in the past EVERYTHING you need to know to turn to a profesional or...atleast a top amatuer so you can fight for profesional card

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 05:58:28 AM »

I wish i was that flat.....

hes a midget too.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 06:13:39 AM »
This is one of those threads where you realize gh15 has no idea what he's talking about. The "olympic" "powerlifters". Lol. Moron.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 06:20:09 AM »
i swear sometime i truly think i talk to many kidos here,, more and more dumb kidos join this boarding and i start getting bored with this

gh15 approved

Nothing...and I mean NOTHING is stopping you from going you stupid fuck.  Only your constant craving for attention and praise is keeping you here....as well as alive.  Its the only thing that drives you to not eat a bullet the instant you wake from whatever drug induced slumber you have partaken in.

Far as many are concerned...."Dont let the door hit you, where the good lord (and many schmoes) split you"

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 06:22:05 AM »
This is one of those threads where you realize gh15 has no idea what he's talking about. The "olympic" "powerlifters". Lol. Moron.

yep,, hes just a troll

gh15 if hormones are everything why is dc so huge on hrt,,
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=415078.0

^^ this

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/export/sites/default/ironmind/hosseint02wc_lg.jpg

Wished I looked this flat.

On topic: You can be fucking strong as a natural as long as you built your work capacity over the years. Then: High frequency training = animal.

lol @ tendon strength btw. A tendon doesn't lift shit. It's just connecting your muscle to the bone.  :D

small muscle and high strength means: high number of motor unit recruitment. In other words, you're more efficient in sending signals to your muscles, using a higher percentage of fibers than someone who is less trained.

Hope this helps.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 09:03:44 AM »
Strongest guy I ever saw also was the fattest.  Remember him?  Anthony Clark.  Guy was a beast, but round and fat.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 09:05:37 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 09:10:32 AM »

That's fucking awesome and creepy at the same time.  Total alpha male addition to the wet bar.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 09:14:31 AM »
http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/export/sites/default/ironmind/hosseint02wc_lg.jpg

Wished I looked this flat.

On topic: You can be fucking strong as a natural as long as you built your work capacity over the years. Then: High frequency training = animal.

lol @ tendon strength btw. A tendon doesn't lift shit. It's just connecting your muscle to the bone.  :D

small muscle and high strength means: high number of motor unit recruitment. In other words, you're more efficient in sending signals to your muscles, using a higher percentage of fibers than someone who is less trained.

Hope this helps.

This. In details it's all about neurotransmiters like serotonin, acetocholine and so on.