Author Topic: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win  (Read 106748 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win
« Reply #275 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
Whatever dude you are blind .

Seriously name another guy at 5'9" 190lbs that can match or surpass him in terms of physique , everyone likes to pretend everyone does but no one can prove it  ???

At 5'9" 190lbs no one has his structure , proportions , aesthetics and lines , no one can look as massive at such a little weight like him

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #276 on: February 21, 2012, 05:38:07 PM »
Seriously name another guy at 5'9" 190lbs that can match or surpass him in terms of physique , everyone likes to pretend everyone does but no one can prove it  ???

At 5'9" 190lbs no one has his structure , proportions , aesthetics and lines , no one can look as massive at such a little weight like him
Hey Deity,  Prime Coleman blows Yates out of the water!  Just my opinion  :P

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »
I agree who else could look so massive at such a light weight? like Robby Robinson said about Zane , he looked like a normal guy in clothes and until he posed and then boom

What makes Zane so unique is where the muscles are his proportions are fantastic and everything compliments each other , he looked great from all angles as well

awesome shots ND, thx for posting

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2012, 05:42:09 PM »
awesome shots ND, thx for posting
Hi Frank!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 21, 2012, 05:44:09 PM »

First of all I think he looked great and he deserved to win the Olympia , I was  just pointing out his structural flaws something than you can't see , BTW   Frank Zane  won the Olympia because his condition and proportions  not because he was  or looked  massive.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #280 on: February 21, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »

5'9 190 is not little...

Prove what? You can't dissprove someones opinion.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
First of all I think he looked great and he deserved to win the Olympia , I was  just pointing out his structural flaws something than you can't see , BTW   Frank Zane  won the Olympia because his condition and proportions  not because he was  or looked  massive.
Which still should be the criteria today.  It should not matter about weight.  It's how the weight is distributed.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2012, 05:49:54 PM »
Which still should be the criteria today.  It should not matter about weight.  It's how the weight is distributed.

Modern bodybuilding is a joke.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2012, 05:50:22 PM »

It's the illusion.

Nubret and Arnold still look like they had the biggest chests. Oliva and his arm size due to his waist et cetera.

Zane understood bodybuilding as well as anybody.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »
Modern bodybuilding is a joke.
Agreed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
It's the illusion.

Nubret and Arnold still look like they had the biggest chests. Oliva and his arm size due to his waist et cetera.

Zane understood bodybuilding as well as anybody.
Conditioning wins over mass anyday when the shirts come off! LOL

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »
level of conditioning today coupled with expanded ,wider waistes,is crazy ,causing bbers today to be 20.30,50 lbs depending on given height bigger than 70/80's by a mile but conditioning drier at times than older guard but at same time bloofy,full look that can be aquired without busting your ass in the gym like past bber's...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »

perspective:

given the widespread availability of gh and insulin today, how is it you NEVER see in gyms across the country guys who looked as good as zane? im pretty well travelled and have yet to see anyone in the gym who looks as impressive as zane does.

you'd think they'd be everywhere if he 'wasnt so special'. fuck ive been doing this for almost 20 years, and have been using gh for the past 2-3 and i couldnt carry zanes gym bag,.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »

perspective:

given the widespread availability of gh and insulin today, how is it you NEVER see in gyms across the country guys who looked as good as zane? im pretty well travelled and have yet to see anyone in the gym who looks as impressive as zane does.

you'd think they'd be everywhere if he 'wasnt so special'. fuck ive been doing this for almost 20 years, and have been using gh for the past 2-3 and i couldnt carry zanes gym bag,.

cool post,,,

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »

perspective:

Maybe even GH fucks with clean lean muscle quality a bit? Everyone slams slin, but i'm not sure about GH in that regard.

Zane improved a lot as he matured, his muscle quality got a lot better.

Regardless, of course he was elite.

Trans Milkshake.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2012, 08:29:57 PM »
&feature=related

Obviously the above video contains shots of him throught his life, both on the sauce and off of it. In many of the pics, you can see that he ad a look that many people here would love to have. Zyzz obviously had a goal in mind of what he wanted to ultimately look like, and I would venture to say he achieved that. I haven't seen too many people post pics which proved them superior bodybuilders to zyzz. I doubt Zyzz wanted to be Evin Centifini or Fankhouzer with his missing teeth. He wanted a certain look and he created it. I give him props for that. Additionally, his life mission wasn't to play the natty card day and night and mislead people into thinking they could look like him naturally. ZYzz actually inspired people through his posts and videos to start working out and to better themselves. He is a good fella in my book.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: February 22, 2012, 01:24:15 AM »
)Interesting to read all these comments. A few comments from me, the original poster.

-To some of the people who have posted who seem to find happiness in a young guy's death, I suggest you have a serious think about why you would make such comments. Zyzz seemed like a fine, likeable guy, who had fun and more importantly did no-one any harm. Show a little respect for the guy please.

-It's kind of ironic that of all the guys here who dismiss Zyzz as a joke, Zyzz most probably had a better physique than 99% of nasty posters, and I suspect there is some hidden jealousy there.

-The comments about Zane being at level of many of today’s male fitness models etc is spot on. In any big gym, where a guy can have access to dbol and test, perhaps a little clen, you will see guys who if they have a lean athletic structure to start with, and they can start looking like Zane if they eat well, and train right.

-Zane was a master at posing. He knew how to show his positive features, and how to disguise his weaknesses. Arnold had the same skill. Jay too. And yes, Zyzz too.

-What Zane had, is a few very good photos taken of him, taken with great lighting and focus, which have become his legacy. Part of this is that in that era, you did not get photographed/videoed 24/7. If he was around today, you would see lots of photos that showed him with skinny forearms, stick legs, etc (which I guess is still better than the “off-form” pics we see now of pros with pregnant stomachs).

-Zyzz understood the power of the camera. And the power of social media. He really made an effort to capture flattering photos (which sadly became his legacy). But the Zyzz photos were taken ever since he first started, so of course you are going to see some of him looking skinny. If he had not died, I believe he would have evolved into a physique that could have produced photos superior to the best pics of Zane. What was not captured was Zyzz in his last 3 or so months starting to bulk up. He had decided go from 90kg to over 100kg, which with his leanness apparently  looked pretty damn impressive. Some who saw him just days before he died said he looked “Huge”.

-Now think about this. If Zyzz is a nobody, why does everyone here, or in bodybuilding know of him? The reason is that he was at the driving force in redefining the look that young guys want and aspire to these days. Between Zane to Haney we had guys who were in proportion with a move to getting bigger. Then we got into the era of monster freaks – Ronnie, Dorian, Mattarazo, Nasser, Ruhl, and then beyond that into actual mutations such as Branch and Kai and people who developed Polumboism. The reality is, not many people, really, want to look like that, not able to climb stairs, not able to fit into normal clothes, and looking fat and rediculus when wearing a suit - Chick being a good example of that. Most chicks are disgusted by a guy like that. Show any hot chick a piz of Zyzz compared to a monster, and who do you think she will get wet over and want to fuck? Part of the apparent anger against Zyzz, is I think that he has been provocative in making the old school of bodybuilders realize how pointless, and ridiculous their goals are. Guys that are working their ass off to get big, shoveling food down, taking GH, slin, etc, for what? So that other guys might be intimidated about how tough they look, and yet they are not pulling any pussy? Zyzz realized what girls like, and he enhanced those features. Girls like a guy who is athletic, who can still move like an athlete (and not like a gorilla or ape due to his giant lats and quads). He also realized the pussy pulling power of abs and a narrow waist that make a visual line down to the cock. That is actually also why Zane’s body was admired, and why even now, 30-40 years later, people here still point to him as the ideal physique. Attraction is mainly a genetic programming for women, influenced to some extent by external factors, such as TV etc. Zyzz realized that the hardcore bodybuilding “ideal” had become out of sync with what chicks liked, and he set about totally redefining it. And was in the process of succeeding big time. Think about commercial marketability. How much more marketable a guy like Zyzz was vs say a blubber monster like Trey.

-One final thing. Zyzz had charisma by the bucket load. You might think Arnold got his fame through his body, but it was actually  his mind, combined with his body that got him there. His confidence, his cockyness, his social awareness. If you put Arnold’s brain into Louie F,  I guarantee it would have been Louie that had all the fame and success that Arnold had.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: February 22, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
)Interesting to read all these comments. A few comments from me, the original poster.

-To some of the people who have posted who seem to find happiness in a young guy's death, I suggest you have a serious think about why you would make such comments. Zyzz seemed like a fine, likeable guy, who had fun and more importantly did no-one any harm. Show a little respect for the guy please.

-It's kind of ironic that of all the guys here who dismiss Zyzz as a joke, Zyzz most probably had a better physique than 99% of nasty posters, and I suspect there is some hidden jealousy there.

-The comments about Zane being at level of many of today’s male fitness models etc is spot on. In any big gym, where a guy can have access to dbol and test, perhaps a little clen, you will see guys who if they have a lean athletic structure to start with, and they can start looking like Zane if they eat well, and train right.

-Zane was a master at posing. He knew how to show his positive features, and how to disguise his weaknesses. Arnold had the same skill. Jay too. And yes, Zyzz too.

-What Zane had, is a few very good photos taken of him, taken with great lighting and focus, which have become his legacy. Part of this is that in that era, you did not get photographed/videoed 24/7. If he was around today, you would see lots of photos that showed him with skinny forearms, stick legs, etc (which I guess is still better than the “off-form” pics we see now of pros with pregnant stomachs).

-Zyzz understood the power of the camera. And the power of social media. He really made an effort to capture flattering photos (which sadly became his legacy). But the Zyzz photos were taken ever since he first started, so of course you are going to see some of him looking skinny. If he had not died, I believe he would have evolved into a physique that could have produced photos superior to the best pics of Zane. What was not captured was Zyzz in his last 3 or so months starting to bulk up. He had decided go from 90kg to over 100kg, which with his leanness apparently  looked pretty damn impressive. Some who saw him just days before he died said he looked “Huge”.

-Now think about this. If Zyzz is a nobody, why does everyone here, or in bodybuilding know of him? The reason is that he was at the driving force in redefining the look that young guys want and aspire to these days. Between Zane to Haney we had guys who were in proportion with a move to getting bigger. Then we got into the era of monster freaks – Ronnie, Dorian, Mattarazo, Nasser, Ruhl, and then beyond that into actual mutations such as Branch and Kai and people who developed Polumboism. The reality is, not many people, really, want to look like that, not able to climb stairs, not able to fit into normal clothes, and looking fat and rediculus when wearing a suit - Chick being a good example of that. Most chicks are disgusted by a guy like that. Show any hot chick a piz of Zyzz compared to a monster, and who do you think she will get wet over and want to fuck? Part of the apparent anger against Zyzz, is I think that he has been provocative in making the old school of bodybuilders realize how pointless, and ridiculous their goals are. Guys that are working their ass off to get big, shoveling food down, taking GH, slin, etc, for what? So that other guys might be intimidated about how tough they look, and yet they are not pulling any pussy? Zyzz realized what girls like, and he enhanced those features. Girls like a guy who is athletic, who can still move like an athlete (and not like a gorilla or ape due to his giant lats and quads). He also realized the pussy pulling power of abs and a narrow waist that make a visual line down to the cock. That is actually also why Zane’s body was admired, and why even now, 30-40 years later, people here still point to him as the ideal physique. Attraction is mainly a genetic programming for women, influenced to some extent by external factors, such as TV etc. Zyzz realized that the hardcore bodybuilding “ideal” had become out of sync with what chicks liked, and he set about totally redefining it. And was in the process of succeeding big time. Think about commercial marketability. How much more marketable a guy like Zyzz was vs say a blubber monster like Trey.

-One final thing. Zyzz had charisma by the bucket load. You might think Arnold got his fame through his body, but it was actually  his mind, combined with his body that got him there. His confidence, his cockyness, his social awareness. If you put Arnold’s brain into Louie F,  I guarantee it would have been Louie that had all the fame and success that Arnold had.

Another retarded lunatic schmoe who begs for zyzz cock in his ass......  ::)
GETBIG!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2012, 03:24:40 AM »
&feature=related

Obviously the above video contains shots of him throught his life, both on the sauce and off of it. In many of the pics, you can see that he ad a look that many people here would love to have. Zyzz obviously had a goal in mind of what he wanted to ultimately look like, and I would venture to say he achieved that. I haven't seen too many people post pics which proved them superior bodybuilders to zyzz. I doubt Zyzz wanted to be Evin Centifini or Fankhouzer with his missing teeth. He wanted a certain look and he created it. I give him props for that. Additionally, his life mission wasn't to play the natty card day and night and mislead people into thinking they could look like him naturally. ZYzz actually inspired people through his posts and videos to start working out and to better themselves. He is a good fella in my book.

-Zyzz understood the power of the camera. And the power of social media. He really made an effort to capture flattering photos (which sadly became his legacy). But the Zyzz photos were taken ever since he first started, so of course you are going to see some of him looking skinny. If he had not died, I believe he would have evolved into a physique that could have produced photos superior to the best pics of Zane. What was not captured was Zyzz in his last 3 or so months starting to bulk up. He had decided go from 90kg to over 100kg, which with his leanness apparently  looked pretty damn impressive. Some who saw him just days before he died said he looked “Huge”.

-One final thing. Zyzz had charisma by the bucket load. You might think Arnold got his fame through his body, but it was actually  his mind, combined with his body that got him there. His confidence, his cockyness, his social awareness. If you put Arnold’s brain into Louie F,  I guarantee it would have been Louie that had all the fame and success that Arnold had.

Sorry,I don`t read fairy tales! 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #294 on: February 22, 2012, 03:58:37 AM »

Hi chestbrah! how are you today?
tank u jesus

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2012, 04:23:20 AM »

No one knows this guy. His death barley made local news and the 30 seconds that made TV  was all about his steroid abuse so knock it off already and quit acting like this clown was a superstar.
shotgun on the team

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2012, 04:27:12 AM »
The longer this thread goes I realize how perfect Zane was.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2012, 05:04:49 AM »

Two (2) self-ownings in the same thread!? Eat a lot of paint when you were young, gib?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: February 22, 2012, 05:38:18 AM »
Lol - how have I been self owned? I posed a question, and it raised lots of discussion.

For the record, if you assume my question related to the two of them competing at a bbing event, based on their best attained physiques, yes of course Zane would win.

Would Zyzz have created a physique better than Zane's, given 5-8 years, had he not died. Yes, I think that's possible too.

Any by the way, I think either way, its very likely Zyzz had a WAY better physique than any anything you have ever attained.

Another thought - how about you measure Zyzz vs Zane in terms of which guy a chick would most like to fuck - who wins then? And admit it, unless you are gay and into muscle schmoes admiring your big bulky body, what was the reason you got into weights anyway? To impress guys? Or to impress girls...?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: February 22, 2012, 05:41:51 AM »
Sorry,I don`t read fairy tales! 

Yet you comment on them...