Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36008 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
My girl puts up with it because i have a good job and she knows i am educated on the substances i'm putting in my body. It's not like i'm wasting my life to use PED's, it's just an addition to my lifestyle and i can stop using anytime i want.

At first she didn't like it very much but i told her the same thing you just posted. I told her if she would rather me hide it from her i would, but i didn't want a relationship like that. After being together for over 5 years we fully understand each other now, but the first year was very shaky.

The first time i met her oldest brother from Vietnam(who is considered the head of the family), the first thing he said was "wow your skin is red from hormones, you need to be careful", i was like what the fuck? He knew after 1 minute of meeting me that i was a juiced up mofo. Can't fool everyone...

8)

That's really interesting. Only I'm America are people ignorant of hormones. Only in America can someone see a 5'11" 225 lb 6 percent bf guy and wonder if it is hard work or hormones... Because we live in a constant spin cycle of propaganda from the government and media about PEDs due to the MLBs little incident 10 years ago, and issues before that.... That was really just the straw that broke the camels back.

My roots go to eastern euurope and I grew up there for a lot of my childhood. I knew about steroids when I was 6. I swear to god I was planning a cycle by 10. My idea back then was to just "inject testosterone and get massive". Lol.

But my point is even children in eastern Europe know!!! We live in a society of ignorance which was created and is maintained by the government through the indirect and direct manipulation and medium of the media!

People need to wake the fuck up. Girlfriends included. 6 foot natural : 160 lbs at 6 percent , and no beer, no junk food at all, 9 hours of sleep a  night, 6 days of training a week, 6 cardio sessions also. 225 lbs at 6 foot and 6 percent!!! 2 grams minimum gear and for 90 percent hgh. I made it to 220 without hgh but I have the type of genetics with no estrogen.... I wish I could show you guys pictures of me at 12 years old, when I was benching 135 and doing bicep curls every day as my work outs. I was literally as jacked as a natural can be, and for 12 it is borderline absurd, borderline mental that I was in a gymnasium every day and not playing Magic the gathering or some shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2012, 02:05:31 PM »
People need to wake the fuck up. Girlfriends included. 6 foot natural : 160 lbs at 6 percent , and no beer, no junk food at all, 9 hours of sleep a  night, 6 days of training a week, 6 cardio sessions also. 225 lbs at 6 foot and 6 percent!!! 2 grams minimum gear and for 90 percent hgh. I made it to 220 without hgh but I have the type of genetics with no estrogen.... I wish I could show you guys pictures of me at 12 years old, when I was benching 135 and doing bicep curls every day as my work outs. I was literally as jacked as a natural can be, and for 12 it is borderline absurd, borderline mental that I was in a gymnasium every day and not playing Magic the gathering or some shit.

All cadaver GH  :P

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
When I had time, homebrew was the best. Behind that is Defiant. I can't comment on strango, because he's private, and I don't have access to him. Running Defiant's right now and very happy

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2012, 12:50:44 AM »
so i brewed up some tren.

dissolved it into BB with a tiny bit of ba

added oil

started filtering through a whatman into a sealed vial, got about 15-20cc's filtered before whatman slowed down to a slow drip of excruciatingly small drops of liquid when i pushed full force on the plunger.. filter busted off when i pushed too hard, lost like 5cc oof gear,.. decidded to fuck the filter, squeezed up the remaining ~35cc's of gear and put it into a sealed vial completely unfiltered.   the gear i did filter is absollutely prestine. the other stuff , all the binders fell to the bottom and solidifed into a small puck, leaving a cloudy tren above it.

next time im probably just going to make my tren this same way, not even attempt to fuck with filtering.  dissolve pellets into BB, add in oil, and put into vials to let the binder set and solidify on the bottom. use the trean and throw away the vial and gunk at bottom once used all the oil//gear.

i think this should result in about 99% or higher extraction rate so i lose absolutely nothing during the process.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2012, 01:00:00 AM »

it looks somehting like this, except its yellow and not red cuz i didnt heat the tren and oxidize it..

that gunk on the bottom is methyl cellulose. the binders from the pellets. all the trenbolone is up in the oil.  the gunk on the bottom is hard and solid, it binds back together and seperates form the oil as its not oil soluble.. the tren , once dissolved, stays in solution and seperates from the gunk... whatever cloudiness is in the tren.. or even if some filler remained.. should be completely fine for injection .. after all, the pellets themselves are made for being implanted under the skin.  one could actually just inject an entire pellet, not broken down, fillers and all, and be just fine. 

madg

« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2012, 02:50:13 AM »
 team t-bombz labs  ;D ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2012, 03:53:27 AM »
That's really interesting. Only I'm America are people ignorant of hormones. Only in America can someone see a 5'11" 225 lb 6 percent bf guy and wonder if it is hard work or hormones... Because we live in a constant spin cycle of propaganda from the government and media about PEDs due to the MLBs little incident 10 years ago, and issues before that.... That was really just the straw that broke the camels back.

My roots go to eastern euurope and I grew up there for a lot of my childhood. I knew about steroids when I was 6. I swear to god I was planning a cycle by 10. My idea back then was to just "inject testosterone and get massive". Lol.

But my point is even children in eastern Europe know!!! We live in a society of ignorance which was created and is maintained by the government through the indirect and direct manipulation and medium of the media!

your not the only one! I was in the gym lifting since I was 12 yrs old. I knew I would use steroids someday as well! I played the three most important sports-Basketball, baseball and football and was first string and later in life long distance running and boxing. I stayed on top by doing alot of arm curls and bench press along with rowing and shoulder press machine and also doing multiple sets of sit-ups. But the thing is I didn't know a thing about dieting at that age. But I still made some gains due to my batural high testosterone level at that age. My grandma and mom couldn't believe how big I was getting at such a young age.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2012, 05:14:14 AM »
Which one do you guys think has the better tren DL or ALP?

THE 2ND ONE IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY, BUT THE FIRST ONE IMO HAS THE BEST EVERYTHING IN REGARDS MG PER MG. I DONT THINK THERE'S A BETTER QUALITY SOURCE, I JUST HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIER OPERATION IN TERMS OF THE INTANGIBLES.

IF IT'S FOR STASHING UP, DO THEM UP. CAUSE YOU WON'T FIND BETTER GEAR ON THE NET. YOU REALLY WILL NOT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2012, 06:20:20 PM »

this is the tren i made.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »
Man that looks crazy. Have you pinned it yet?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
Man that looks crazy. Have you pinned it yet?
first one today. no problems whatsoever.

madg

« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2012, 03:53:19 AM »
tbomb wtf this color?havent see tren like this ever

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
its just cotton seed oil.  its a bit cloudy cuz it hasnt been filtered.

i know most people think tren is by nature red or amber or golden brown.

it only turns that color when you heat it up.

i didnt heat it, so it didnt change colors.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
Looks good bomz chemist wiz.

madg

« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:25 AM »

nice man ,,update as u pining for results

good luck

respect
madg
team gh15

lesaucer

« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »

your tren look like shit bro, mine is always golden, and i never heat it up

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »

Just filter the stuff that separated.  It should be filtered, especially if you didnt use any heat.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2012, 03:45:21 PM »

Cheap motherfuckers but some real tren
l

lesaucer

« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2012, 03:59:25 PM »
Just filter the stuff that separated.  It should be filtered, especially if you didnt use any heat.

x2..that gunk shit is supposed to get in the coffee filter, then in the garbage. i wouldnt inject that stuff tbombz

lesaucer

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2012, 04:01:31 PM »
did you cum inside that vial you nasty fuck?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2012, 05:45:24 PM »
i tried brewing it at ~150 mg/ml..  some of it has crashed out of solution..  even with like 20% BB... o im guessing its down to about 100mg/ml now.. maybe a little higher..   willl recover the crystals after done with vial and add to next bach  

your physique look like shit bro, mine is always thick, and  im not a little bitch about meaningless cosmetic bullshit like the appearance of the gear

didnt filter it.  

hangclean, stuff is perfectly sterile. those pellets are made as implants.  the tren is cloudy but theres very little methyl celloluse in there. with 1% ba added nothing will grow inside.

im probably going to buy one of those filtering systems whatman makes. disposable cost like 15 bucks  can do like 200ml at one time, just but a like 50 dollar hand puump to attach to it..    im not actually entirely sure how they work though ..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »
i tried brewing it at ~150 mg/ml..  some of it has crashed out of solution..  even with like 20% BB... o im guessing its down to about 100mg/ml now.. maybe a little higher..   willl recover the crystals after done with vial and add to next bach  

your physique look like shit bro, mine is always thick, and  im not a little bitch about meaningless cosmetic bullshit like the appearance of the gear

didnt filter it.  

hangclean, stuff is perfectly sterile. those pellets are made as implants.  the tren is cloudy but theres very little methyl celloluse in there. with 1% ba added nothing will grow inside.

im probably going to buy one of those filtering systems whatman makes. disposable cost like 15 bucks  can do like 200ml at one time, just but a like 50 dollar hand puump to attach to it..    im not actually entirely sure how they work though ..

I would invest in one of those filters bombz after a few tries you will have it perfected. Then you can pump out superb tren whenever you feel like it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »
 anyone use this kind of filtration before ?????

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »

didnt filter it.  

You should still filter it.....did you buy sterile carrier oil?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2012, 01:59:22 PM »
im probably going to get that pump i just posted and use it next time.

since some crystals were coming out of solution i decided to gently warm the gear to get that solid hormone back into liquid and in solution..    it resulted in a much more seperated product..