Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36033 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
for those who arent quite sure, that solid brownish buildup on the bottom of the vial is sterile methyl cellulose that was used in making the pellets which are they themselves designed for "injection" under the skin.

this method seems to me that its probably the most effective way to do the conversion in terms of extracting the most possible tren from the pellets. absolutely nothing is lost.

whitewidow

« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2012, 11:30:30 PM »
If someone sent me tren that looked like TBombz I would ask the source for my loot back! That looks like horrible homebrew.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2012, 11:55:23 AM »
good thing im not selling this tren to picky little bitches who care about meaningless cosmetic bullshit... 

that tren is stronger than any tren youll find on the market, anywhere, unless somebody is making 150mg+ tren using ethyl oleate and high concentrations of BB...      i know for a fact theres nobody out there making tren in regular oil that has a high of concentration of tren as i do...   how do i know ? because its impossible to get tren to hold in plain oil at the concentration mine is.. i have to gently warm it up before using it because otherwise ive got little tren crystals built up on the side of the vial.... you probably dont understand how this works but when you exceed the maximum mg/ml for a hormone the excess will fall out of solution and solidify untill your gear has decreased in concentration down to that maximum threshold  level..    but when i melt those crystals down they are forced into solution.. at a concentration higher than anyone could ever get it to hold at.. and they will fall out of suspension very quickly after cooling..

dont even know why im taking the time to explain something i already explained..  maybe because there are impressionable people reading he thread who will jump on the back of your retarded posts ... yes thats probably it..

anyways..  next time  im going to use ethyle oleate so it can hold at 150mg/ml and ill probably buy that filtration system.. but if i dont im gonna make it the same way i made it this time.. i dont see any reason at all to try and fuck with filtering when you have ot use syringe filters and/or coffee filter.... too much time and effort for nothing.. and probably going to result in losses of trenbolone in the filter as well..    the way i did it i got 100% the tren..   

whitewidow

« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
good thing im not selling this tren to picky little bitches who care about meaningless cosmetic bullshit... 

that tren is stronger than any tren youll find on the market, anywhere, unless somebody is making 150mg+ tren using ethyl oleate and high concentrations of BB...      i know for a fact theres nobody out there making tren in regular oil that has a high of concentration of tren as i do...   how do i know ? because its impossible to get tren to hold in plain oil at the concentration mine is.. i have to gently warm it up before using it because otherwise ive got little tren crystals built up on the side of the vial.... you probably dont understand how this works but when you exceed the maximum mg/ml for a hormone the excess will fall out of solution and solidify untill your gear has decreased in concentration down to that maximum threshold  level..    but when i melt those crystals down they are forced into solution.. at a concentration higher than anyone could ever get it to hold at.. and they will fall out of suspension very quickly after cooling..

dont even know why im taking the time to explain something i already explained..  maybe because there are impressionable people reading he thread who will jump on the back of your retarded posts ... yes thats probably it..

anyways..  next time  im going to use ethyle oleate so it can hold at 150mg/ml and ill probably buy that filtration system.. but if i dont im gonna make it the same way i made it this time.. i dont see any reason at all to try and fuck with filtering when you have ot use syringe filters and/or coffee filter.... too much time and effort for nothing.. and probably going to result in losses of trenbolone in the filter as well..    the way i did it i got 100% the tren..   

sure it is ;)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
Shit looks like poison sorry T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »
Shit looks like poison sorry T

lol!
l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2012, 10:53:35 PM »
anyone use this kind of filtration before ?????

higher loss rate + less effective filtration as the higher pressure can causes something that normally get caught by the filter to get pushed through

i don't think it's worth the money. i've been filtering some things recently and it's been taking 1hr per 10ml, which sucks and leaves my hands tired. i just watch a movie while filtering. broke a filter 2 months ago and lost a bit of primo, was very upsetting because it's expensive stuff.

buy another filter and refilter that sludge you made. shit is not something i'd stick into my body

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »
I don't understand how it takes so long for you guys to filter. It takes me anywhere from 30-45 min (if that) to filter anywhere from 80-100 cc's worth.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2012, 09:16:49 PM »
for those who arent quite sure, that solid brownish buildup on the bottom of the vial is sterile methyl cellulose that was used in making the pellets which are they themselves designed for "injection" under the skin.

this method seems to me that its probably the most effective way to do the conversion in terms of extracting the most possible tren from the pellets. absolutely nothing is lost.

Your tren looks eerily similar to the pics you posted of your physique a while back.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
IMO< this is why bodybuilders have a bad reputation. Being stupid and careless . Injecting SOLID GUNK ( not oil, but SOLID), through a needle, deep in your fucking muscle tissue...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2012, 10:07:13 AM »
higher loss rate + less effective filtration as the higher pressure can causes something that normally get caught by the filter to get pushed through

i don't think it's worth the money. i've been filtering some things recently and it's been taking 1hr per 10ml, which sucks and leaves my hands tired. i just watch a movie while filtering. broke a filter 2 months ago and lost a bit of primo, was very upsetting because it's expensive stuff.

buy another filter and refilter that sludge you made. shit is not something i'd stick into my body
hmm... well im not worried about small little particulates..  the pellets themselves are made for injection anyways..  i think im probably going to get it..

I don't understand how it takes so long for you guys to filter. It takes me anywhere from 30-45 min (if that) to filter anywhere from 80-100 cc's worth.
and what process are you using ?

IMO< this is why bodybuilders have a bad reputation. Being stupid and careless . Injecting SOLID GUNK ( not oil, but SOLID), through a needle, deep in your fucking muscle tissue...

yup, thats what im doing dude, that solidified solid at the bottom, im injecting that thing right into my muscle, got a 5 gauge needle, about 1 inch in diamater, just jab that fucker right into myself and inject a nice big chunk.  great for site enhancement.  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2012, 01:24:37 PM »
your ignorance is going to get you killed one of these days...tbombz.
l

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
I know this was not on the list but I used and like BD. Tren HEX.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
your ignorance is going to get you killed one of these days...tbombz.
ignorance.. lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2012, 03:31:25 PM »
ignorance.. lol

Doesn't mean I don't like you :D you just get on my fucking nerves
l

whitewidow

!
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2012, 05:36:33 AM »
Tbombz is cheap and that is what is going to get him killed injecting that goop!that tren looks crashed!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2012, 05:43:04 AM »
tried making some tren-e @ 400mg/ml using only 2ml of fluid. did not work, surface area of container was too great in order to get a higher enough concentration of oil to dissolve the liquid, even using ~200 degrees heat. certain without a doubt i can get it to hold at 400mg/ml using ~20ml or more liquid or so and liberally applying heat + stirring, which i think i'd like to try. probably get horrific tren cough that way but we'll see.  ;D

held ok at about 150mg/ml @ 4ml of eo+grapeseed and 5% bb. going to see how it feels with tren in EO, hopefully cough isn't too bad so i can try what i mentioned above.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2012, 12:36:59 PM »
tren e should hold fine at 300mg/ml without eo..  ??? 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
the surface area of the bottom fo the beaker was pretty great. i'm pretty sure that had a lot of effect on it, i think. got it to hold around 200mg/ml i think. 5ml with 1gram tren-e. as i said if i were to mix 24ml of oil and 16g of powder, i'm pretty sure i could get it to hold real easily. 

anyways, i thought it could have been test-e, though it's fairly dark brown/orange in color. i'll know when i use it, i hope.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
anybody used THE DICTATORS tren ace? plan on using them next, only tren ive used is TNT Pharma and was good, currently using Defiants gear(primo,test pp, eq) will use his tren in the future