Author Topic: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders  (Read 19735 times)

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders
« on: February 17, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
most girls are disgusted by bodybuilders.  girls like abs and some nice biceps, shoulders are nice as well to cling on to.  girls don't care about traps, quads, massive backs, or calves.  trust me I know.  chest will get mixed responses, some girls don't want your chest to be bigger than theirs.

most bodybuilders have a difficult time getting in a relationship with a good looking girl.  no girl wants to be walking around with an off season bber in a XXL shirt and a bulging roid gut.  an off season bodybuilder in clothes basically looks like a fat turd.  even at low bf, it's just not a pleasing sight to them.

unfortunately most young boys thinking getting big and jumping on juice will pull girls.  this is wrong.  these girls would rather have a skinny guy with a nice 6 pack who they can wrap their arm around.  not some 250lbs beast who could crush them with their forearm.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: girls are disgusted by bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 10:23:24 PM »
sounds like your girl has been staring at big hunky bodybuilders instead of paying attention to your scrawny twink body and ur getting jealous about it

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 10:25:38 PM »
Fuck Off noob. Tbombz will gladly rape you

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »
say it loud

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »
hey no need to attack me.  We are on the same side I bodybuild as well.

just pointing the facts out here.  I interviewed a handful of women around town the other day.  I showed some photos on my phone of pros and just as your average gym rat from getbig.  most thought said that bodybuilders look like hideous cartoon characters.  others said they would never support a drug user in a relationship.  most of the women interviewed prefer a slim 6ft male with visible abdominals.  a few mentioned biceps and shoulders.  most seem happy with a fit male with abs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 10:45:23 PM »
show them a picture of donal trump and theyll say eeeeeeeeewww too. different reaction in person. if you were actually big youd know this and not have to go aorund town asking women about it. bitches love muscle. 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »
An alpha male doesn't care about the opinions of lowly women.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 10:47:13 PM »
show them a picture of donal trump and theyll say eeeeeeeeewww too. different reaction in person. if you were actually big youd know this and not have to go aorund town asking women about it. bitches love muscle. 

truth, even tho i dont give a fuck... cuz bitches do love a built dude but im 6ft and handsome so i could lose all my muscle and still slay em

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »
if you lift , bodybuild for girls you doing it for the wrong reasons anyway
irongearco.com

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 10:53:20 PM »
It was not asking my friend, it was short interviews for my project.

I interviewed many 8/10s and up.  mainly girls in there mid 20s.  I did interview a few older women though, those were the ones who liked big bulging biceps.

I wish it weren't true, but it is.  many of the women feel bodybuilders are very narcissistic.  which is true about many.  it's just another reason they are turned off.

the only bodybuilders in serious relationships have a 6/10 best looking girlfriend or wife.  there are many bodybuilders with bodybuilding partners as well.  also I have read many transsexuals are attracted to male bodybuilders.

POTA

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »
They really do. I rake in a lot of nice ass at school and I'm 230. You just have to have aesthetics and not be a retard.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 10:55:58 PM »
they all love my chest =)
X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
hey no need to attack me.  We are on the same side I bodybuild as well.

just pointing the facts out here.  I interviewed a handful of women around town the other day.  I showed some photos on my phone of pros and just as your average gym rat from getbig.  most thought said that bodybuilders look like hideous cartoon characters.  others said they would never support a drug user in a relationship.  most of the women interviewed prefer a slim 6ft male with visible abdominals.  a few mentioned biceps and shoulders.  most seem happy with a fit male with abs.

Who has or pulls up pix of pro bodybuilders on his cell phone?  :-\

io856

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 11:41:49 PM »
Do serious bodybuilders chase women anyway? whats the relevance of this thread?? ??

I don't get it even if they were disgusted...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »
Great news!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:55 PM »
if girls don't tell you that chest is their fav. part on a guy then sux 2bu hehe /=
X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 11:56:41 PM »
it's not important to be big

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 12:08:09 AM »
but it doesn't hurt to be in shape
X

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 02:57:19 AM »
that not true at all

never been so easy to get girls at 260 pounds

ok indeed it 2% of girls

but they will jump on you

and they usually all very sexual women

girls like abs but 80% of girls will be so intimated n fell out of shape for you they wont talk to you , they will look but you wont get laid
Your messed up BLP!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 03:05:23 AM »
Most girls are too insecure to get with someone hot. Not just body but face. Add in the face looking better when you are big and lean and you are only going to get the ones that train seriously, unless you get a 6/10 who falls for you on personality at work or whatever.

They think you'll just cheat on them with someone else or someone hotter and leave them.

They want what they tell you so they can keep them and not have another woman steal the guy off them. Too big and he stands out. Too good looking and he stands out. Then other chicks will be after their man because he can do better.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 03:10:23 AM »
that not true at all

never been so easy to get girls at 260 pounds

ok indeed it 2%20%( probly) of girls

but they will jump on you

and they usually all very sexual women

girls like abs but 80% of girls will be so intimated n fell out of shape for you they wont talk to you , they will look but you wont get laid

if you tall and built you realy dont have to try,,,, makes me laugh at these threads

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 03:11:59 AM »
and 8/10's? I've had 7-8/10's who won't go for me because i'm too much. Ego aside, Any BBer in shape esp. with a good face is going to get that. Big local size or pro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 03:44:15 AM »
it depend what female yo utalk about,,

since i asume you talk abotu americana girls i will tell you here the truth

americana girls DIG DIG DIG muscle ,, but not just any muscle,, it has to be conditioned muscle,,MAJORITY of them will go with you because! you have muscle yes yes believe it or not,, this is ONLY TRUE to americana girls,, this is one comon thing i noticed abogu americana girls along the yeasrs,,

again its not just being bulk ,, it has to be CONDITIONED SIZE,, preferably not too veiny ,, but condioned in the 8% zone ,,

americana girls will be in awe,, they will try to to make sure you NOTICE them,, they will tap you ,, touch you ,, smile in you ,, and usualy to begin with be very embarsed around you unless whores ofcourse...whores wil just make sure you know they deserve your cock

this is just how it is friends,,

190-220lb this is what the americana girls like preferebly 5'9 or taller,,to be honest 5;10 or taller and the taller you are...the more lean muscle you wil have to have on you ...aka if you are 6'1 you will need to be 7lb per each inch of height past 5'10,, so no if you are 6'4 being 190lb wont cut it lol

also remember ,, in true 8% 200 the fella look much MUCH bigger than fella 220 that is 18% ...

girls in general tend to only LIKE what they can see! if its not there to their eye! then its not there atall ,, this is just how dumb girls are...they dotn understand you lift milion lb of weight lol so.....they have to see the definition and cuts...they hav eto see the lean quality size for them to get the clit tingling....it has to be SEEN AND PENETRATE THEIR BRAIN

now....when you ssay girls dont like bodybuild and digust with bodybuild ,, this is true! but! it is more when it come to long term ....after! they find out that we sleep all day ,, and that we cant do fun stuff with them for we need our sleep lol and we are slow from the drugs,, and we have moody  feelings all the time,, and we get pissed if a muscle dont look right in specific day ,, and all of our thought is directed into bodybuild 24/7 ...this! is when they take a run twards the door...you can always hide it but for about few months then they find it out....

a winner is the fella the bodybuild who is genious enough to have control over the girl via the BRAIN via the HEART ,, this bodybuild is a winner for the girl usuly will take everything that throw at her and remain by his side...ofcourse she wont be a whore....so getting a whore should be out of your vocabulary for they wont hold with you ,,

a whore only care about immediate satisfection in your case your muscles....in someone elses case thier money in other fellas case their cock size   and in other fellas case his step fathers cock size ,, a whore is jut that ...awhore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 03:46:22 AM »

if you tall and built you realy dont have to try,,,, makes me laugh at these threads

this
T

TruthHurts

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 03:49:26 AM »
Women like confident men. If you are happy, dedicated, hard working and confident with your physique - muscular or other - then they will be attracted.

How YOU feel about yourself is often more important than what you actually look like.