Author Topic: just got robbed at gunpoint  (Read 11022 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
just got robbed at gunpoint
« on: February 19, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »
i was meeting up with my weed connect and then some random masked 18 year old came up and cocked his gun. "I see you out here doing your deals and shit I don't want to hurt anyone I just need money i got a kid out there i dont want your phones just give me your bud and your money" so i gave my all 60 dollars i had. what now  ??? should i give him the girls and sons talk next time i run into him?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: just got robbed at gunpoint
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 08:36:29 PM »
could be a sign from God to quit those hard drugs and do something with your life.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »
then some random masked 18 year old came up

Must have been REALLY random if you knew his actual age...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 08:37:33 PM »
that sucks man, how does it feel with a gun pointed to your face?  :o
follow the arrows

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 08:40:07 PM »
Must have been REALLY random if you knew his actual age...

i could tell by his attitude / voice / structure.. he was a teenager

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 08:41:56 PM »
If story is true first off....why doing a deal where someone can walk up on you? Dumb.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »
If story is true first off....why doing a deal where someone can walk up on you? Dumb.

we were in the parking space behind his house. i guess the robber got wind of what goes on down there. im only out 60 dollars so im not too mad.. just upset that it happened

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 08:45:12 PM »
i could tell by his attitude / voice / structure.. he was a teenager

What made him 18 and not 19 or maybe even 16? You specifically stated 18.

Your story is full of holes, just like you are full of shit.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 08:45:44 PM »
If that's true that's incredibly sad that you got robbed over something as harmless as a bag of dank.

Prohibition is more dangerous than anything. Very sad someone would go as far as pulling a gun out over something like that. Sketchy too...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
we were in the parking space behind his house. i guess the robber got wind of what goes on down there. im only out 60 dollars so im not too mad.. just upset that it happened

did you tell them  you know god of hormones? should have said that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 08:49:07 PM »
did you tell them  you know god of hormones? should have said that

gh15 approved

no but actually i was talking to my dealer about ordering steroids online just as that shitbag came up to us. i should have mentioned it!

i wasnt implying that he was -exactly- 18 years old.. just that he is a young person no older than the age of 18. why would i lie about being robbed over weed?

chess315

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »

You should have said you think this is the first time I ever had a gun pointed at my face huh lol Todays been a long day and I'm sorrry I cant give you my 60$ and weed then snatched the gun and slapped him and said get home before somebody gets hurt.   NO just kidding it can be  scary I have had guns pulled on me shot at I dont know how many times the worst one was some meth head i threw down some steps he came back out of now wear with a 45 relvolver and was shaking and high on drugs I was scared shitless and it was such a big caliber gun I was scared to try to snatch it and have to go off next to my head( I hear fragments from big calabiers can blind,deaf ya and hurt ya bad near your face). All that shit didn't really bother me tell years later then i was kinda scared to go to gas statioins at night and stuff like that lol The worst is when the person with the gun is scared of you are just scared thats when it gets scary lol

dustin

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 08:54:30 PM »
Having a gun pulled out and pointed at your face is never a fun situation. I remember the first time that happened to me... sinking feeling in my stomach. Lots of douchebag tough guys who were just as scared but a billion times more dangerous because they're armed.

Only reason to kill anyone is if they kill, maim or rape someone else.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »
no but actually i was talking to my dealer about ordering steroids online just as that shitbag came up to us. i should have mentioned it!

i wasnt implying that he was -exactly- 18 years old.. just that he is a young person no older than the age of 18. why would i lie about being robbed over weed?

should hve told him you know god of hormones,, he would first step back,, then kneel on one leg,, then give back the weed and offer you money for the trouble caused,, then would most likly kiss your hand and leave giving you a business card so you can get free tires  oil change and alignment

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 09:00:16 PM »
You should have told him you posted on Getbig. That would instantly scared him off.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »
should hve told him you know god of hormones,, he would first step back,, then kneel on one leg,, then give back the weed and offer you money for the trouble caused,, then would most likly kiss your hand and leave giving you a business card so you can get free tires  oil change and alignment

gh15 approved
interesting choice of freebies, Nasser..
follow the arrows

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
cool story bro tell it again

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »
follow the arrows

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »

Disrespected by a kid and probably setup by your dealer. I'd be pretty god damned mad.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
set up by the dealer lol, u gotta be one dumb cracker to think a dealer will set a custy up for 60 dollars

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »
set up by the dealer lol, u gotta be one dumb cracker to think a dealer will set a custy up for 60 dollars

yeah i seriously doubt it was a set up, the dealer handed his wallet over and lied about how much he had (i had just given him 60 dollars but he said he only had 30) so i guess he fucked me over too. oh well

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »
i was meeting up with my weed connect and then some random masked 18 year old came up and cocked his gun. "I see you out here doing your deals and shit I don't want to hurt anyone I just need money i got a kid out there i dont want your phones just give me your bud and your money" so i gave my all 60 dollars i had. what now  ??? should i give him the girls and sons talk next time i run into him?

Sorry bro, this whole kigtropin scam has totally tapped me out. Brotha gots to get his sushi and pineapple juice one way or another.

If the resends actually come in you're getting a free kit. Seriously.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
Sorry bro, this whole kigtropin scam has totally tapped me out. Brotha gots to get his sushi and pineapple juice one way or another.

If the resends actually come in you're getting a free kit. Seriously.

i dont use gh  :P plus youre out thousands.. my 60 dollars is miniscule in comparison. i feel for you

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 09:26:31 PM »
if you were a true bodybuilder you would never get in these situations because you would never leave your house for weed in  fear of  miss a meal or miss a shot. it's the only way to the top, baba ;)
l

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »

gh15 approved

LMAO!  ;D

But to OP, sorry that happened dude but in the end just be grateful it was just $60 and not ur life or anything else.