Author Topic: what would you reccomend as the best cycle for a newbie ?  (Read 7955 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: what would you reccomend as the best cycle for a newbie ?
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
Most drugs have the majority of same effects on all users . It's like saying anti biotics  won't have a bacteria killing effect on you.

What really goes on is chefs get screwed over from raws and they send them cheaper powders like test and methyl test for orals. Or the chefs do it themaelfs to save more money gh fifteen says all time how this cult is. And many many people even he anabolic books writer gets labs tested all the time and so ducking many come up all there product is ducking cheap test. deca primo all test no primo etc in it. And all orals are the cheaper orals aka merhyl test. not m one t but cheap crappy merhyl test.
We all think for yrs Ur being qulity fucking primo or deca but just on test and people think its deca making em bloated so bad but its there tons of test .
I been on here for long myself ssb boards and older. I was on these forums at fifteen yrs old . It's been a long time I seen many many labs get outed.

So u can easily see why so many people say dbol gave me hairloss ya u mean methyl test. Or deca gave me hairlosa must be my genetics no prob the test in it did. It's just imposible for some to cause those effects.

Next people will be saying anti biotocs gave them bacteria infections cause of there genetics. Certain things just can't happen.

Even pharmacy grade always isn't safe. U know a lot of our pharmacys get most product from China all there generic or more. There was a huge thing on news before about the insulin in pharmacys that they always got from China was heavily underdosed as it was not working on many diabetics. U can never be to sure and to think what Ur getting from these chefs is always gonna be what it is. Ya ok cause I got a buddy who knows this top chef who says he gets it from other paces not China. Ummm havnt we learned yet this whole cult lies.

I am not saying gh fifteens guys like pp and stranger is bad I never tries em I like anything from gh fifteen but almost everyone before these chefs used other labs for yrs so rly do u know what u have used probably not. All lies and scams so is anyone sure they used legit deca or dbol everytine. Def not.

Something to really think about. And. Consider first.

Frig pick up any anabolics books on the back always tons of labs outed on using cheap hormones aka test.

Whats astounding is the pricing some Americans & foreigners get. The prices almost seem absurd. It's how cheap some of you get your gear for. SOMETIMES TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS. THERE HAS TO BE SHORTCUTS ALONG THE WAY -- SOMEWHERE. Here north of the 49th parallel - gear is priced 50-100+% higher by high(er) quality labs (human grade and UG)- never had a bad batch, under dosed, or fake. The no frills brands going around always have something going on - always. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Be willing to pay premium to get the best quality.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 10:08:20 PM »
No bro science here. Stating facts from the dbol creator himself this is why they made those drugs and forgot about test. Only used test for hrt and every athetle known to man uses all the others winny to dbol to deca for baseball to sprinting. Where's all the test at. No where. Only on the internet from internet drug gurus . Yet when a real one comes along gh fifteen he spills the truth to this bullahit five hundred mg test bullshit to go pro crap and its alll genetics. Fuck the lies from the internet and the test only balonie.

Would the average gym rat be willing to stick himself with orals (dbol, winny, or drol?) for 12-16 weeks akin to injectables?

Sure go with everything or anything oral - but at least have a base of Test (or even Deca).

Why do this high school shit of being too much of a pussy to inject and going the orals only route because GH15 or Llewellyn said it? Health first - bro science second.

P.S. GH15 - while his advice is great on different combos GH/AAS - his moods on different AAS has changed often as the weather over the years.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 10:21:17 PM »
For my first cycle I'm going to do something like 250/600 test/equi with some dianabol for the first few weeks, only about 30mg a day most likely just until the equi kicks in
I've tried to follow most people's guidelines on here about low dose test, get the gains from other compounds so what is people's opinion of this?
I don't plan on coming off when I go on either, if that even matters

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »
Would the average gym rat be willing to stick himself with orals (dbol, winny, or drol?) for 12-16 weeks akin to injectables?

Sure go with everything or anything oral - but at least have a base of Test (or even Deca).

Why do this high school shit of being too much of a pussy to inject and going the orals only route because GH15 or Llewellyn said it? Health first - bro science second.

P.S. GH15 - while his advice is great on different combos GH/AAS - his moods on different AAS has changed often as the weather over the years.

im not scared of injecting bro, im going to be injecting something else(not aas) soon.

Im just trying to get input here to get help for my goal.. but what he is saying makes sense, dbol does have half of test's androgenic property.

I really don't understand what the diffrence between oral's and injects are apart from the way it gets into your blood, i mean they are all anabolic steroids..if anaject wasn't so expensive, i would use it too.. what makes orals worse than injects keepable gains wise ?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »

I don't plan on coming off when I go on either, if that even matters

im not an expert( far from one) but I'd say you only need trt dose of test to keep your dick working bro, the other compounds are far superior to test IMO

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »
im not scared of injecting bro, im going to be injecting something else(not aas) soon.

Im just trying to get input here to get help for my goal.. but what he is saying makes sense, dbol does have half of test's androgenic property.

I really don't understand what the diffrence between oral's and injects are apart from the way it gets into your blood, i mean they are all anabolic steroids..if anaject wasn't so expensive, i would use it too.. what makes orals worse than injects keepable gains wise ?

Nothing really, they are just a bit harsh on the liver.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see why 700mg of dianabol a week would be that much different from 700mg of test a week gains wise. Dbol is more anabolic and less androgenic but I have no idea what this means gains wise, just that you would get less sides. Study with 100mg of dianabol a day for 6 weeks gave an average of about 9lb of actual muscle

im not an expert( far from one) but I'd say you only need trt dose of test to keep your dick working bro, the other compounds are far superior to test IMO

Thanks, although the only testosterone I've seen so far is 350mg/ml. I don't want to buy online, I have mates that are powerlifters that use so I will go through them. Is it worth while pinning 0.5ml or will I lose too much in the needle?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 10:55:40 PM »

Bro don't go with the by the book numbers on the anabolic/androgenic ratios. I hear what you are saying. Once the different compounds hit the body at supra-physiological dosages, they work differently. Furthermore, once you combine the synergy of two compounds - it changes to another degree.

For 1st cycle
I did Test 500mg weekly for 10 weeks. Then last 7 weeks added 20mg anavar. At first i wanted to see the supra-physiological response to just one compound. I was getting myself tested every 3-4 weeks. The Var threw my lipids off. Everything returned to normal within 6-7 weeks post last pin Test E

2nd cycle - ongoing
started with Eq 500-600mg weekly + dbol. Then threw in Test 500mg, then 800mg. Later on added Tren E. Added in a way ONLY IF to see -- what each compound would do.

The difference between the orals & injectables is how and when your body metabolizes it. The former being harshest on the liver being a 17aa. Over the short term MG for MG nothing can beat orals says 4-6 weeks - even 6-8 weeks. You go any longer you will seriously mess your lipids, liver values. Anecdotally, everything is done on these boards - nothing is off limits. But to go the safer route - is the way to go IMHO, if you want to stay in the game 10 years from now.

You're on the right path - due more due diligence before touching anything.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 04:18:29 AM »
Damn so some of you actually ran dbol/tbol only and had great results? I might consider this as it's a pain in the ass to get all the materials for pinning and actually find time to do it considering I live with my bros.

Just wanna point out that I ran both only because I didn't have a proper anti estrogen so I could not run the dbol as high as I wanted to. I would pick one or the other otherwise.

If you're gonna be in this for the long haul I would recommend an injectable also. Its not difficult to obtain syringes and keep them stashed away.

You might come to love pinning yourself as long as its not everyday. I'm only running anavar right now but I wish an had an injectable also....I miss pinning myself and its only been over a week since my last injection.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 04:34:47 AM »
propioneta
trenbolona acatato
hgh
primobolana acatato

i wotn say doss you can red in bible what i thikn on them

these are the best compounds for first time users to explode into LEAN MEAN MUSCLE MACHINE that get attention and look like a fucking bodybuilder!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 04:38:30 AM »
propioneta
trenbolona acatato
hgh
primobolana acatato

i wotn say doss you can red in bible what i thikn on them

these are the best compounds for first time users to explode into LEAN MEAN MUSCLE MACHINE that get attention and look like a fucking bodybuilder!

gh15 approved

100% this. I was a lean 180 lbs when I did my first cycle of test and dbol. Got fat and bloofy as fuck. I wish I had gone with these products instead (maybe not the GH, my natural GH levels are still pretty high), I would look much better now.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 06:01:29 AM »
IF I COULD DO IT AGAIN ID GO 600 EQ OR 450 PRIMO & 300 TREN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 07:12:03 AM »
Most drugs have the majority of same effects on all users . It's like saying anti biotics  won't have a bacteria killing effect on you.

My post was about hairloss and how genetics determine if you are prone to MPB. Some guys get zero hairloss from insane doses and others get major hairloss from just a little Dbol.

I agree with most of what you are saying but not all of it is fact.

Always take into account the context of someones post.

Good posts for sure and a lot fo truth in there.

8)

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »

Using the logic that dbol was created from test but with less side effects, then wouldn't Tbol be a superior choice to Dbol since Tbol is like the "newer/better/etc." Dbol?

And I'm trying to understand too why some of you suggest to add Test with Dbol or Tbol? I mean, the way I view it is Yeah you might not make the same gain as you would with test+oral but by doing oral only you are less prone to side effects right? Or I'm completely off the track on this one?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:33 AM »
date=1329891763]Im just trying to get input here to get help for my goal.. but what he is saying makes sense, dbol does have half of test's androgenic property.

Using the logic that dbol was created from test but with less side effects, then wouldn't Tbol be a superior choice to Dbol since Tbol is like the "newer/better/etc." Dbol?

And I'm trying to understand too why some of you suggest to add Test with Dbol or Tbol? I mean, the way I view it is Yeah you might not make the same gain as you would with test+oral but by doing oral only you are less prone to side effects right? Or I'm completely off the track on this one?

No it does not work like that either. They make a new drug let's say tbol but they don't know how it will react till they actually do studies with it. Than they'll find out If its even better or maybe shitty. And the anabolic to andeogenic ratio dont account for all gains .because sometimes a steroid will interact thru unknown pathways other than the andeogen recetpr that they cannot figure out. So primo maybe crap on paper but great for muscle building.

However. The side effects androgenic side effects most are very easily tracked in studies as most are based off psa androgenic in the prostate. And those side effects we do not want.and teatostorone is one of the worst and they realised how harsh testosterone was right away causing secret prostate swelling and other androgenic effects that almost every steroid made after was better anabolic protien aystheaia and nitrogen retention with much less androgenic sidebeffects on your body. 

This is right from the creators mouth of dbol and other steroids.

And this is why the all knowing gh 15 says testosterone is just side effects for some people and is not needed.

Good god i hate touch keyboard screens. And auto correct.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
No it does not work like that either. They make a new drug let's say tbol but they don't know how it will react till they actually do studies with it. Than they'll find out If its even better or maybe shitty. And the anabolic to andeogenic ratio dont account for all gains .because sometimes a steroid will interact thru unknown pathways other than the andeogen recetpr that they cannot figure out. So primo maybe crap on paper but great for muscle building.

However. The side effects androgenic side effects most are very easily tracked in studies as most are based off psa androgenic in the prostate. And those side effects we do not want.and teatostorone is one of the worst and they realised how harsh testosterone was right away causing secret prostate swelling and other androgenic effects that almost every steroid made after was better anabolic protien aystheaia and nitrogen retention with much less androgenic sidebeffects on your body. 

This is right from the creators mouth of dbol and other steroids.

And this is why the all knowing gh 15 says testosterone is just side effects for some people and is not needed.

Good god i hate touch keyboard screens. And auto correct.

Ahh I see! Well I think in this case I'm gonna do a dbol cycle once I get down to 8-9% bodyfat. I already have some and I would just need to get me some PCT and maybe an AI just in case.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2012, 11:57:59 AM »
true bro, i'll go with dbol only then ?

from what people have been telling dbol is pretty dam hard on the hair as well which is kind of confusing to me. i thought it didnt bind to the AR receptor as well as test. on top of that it has an extremely low binding affinity for the 5AR so a very small amount of dihydromethandrostenolon e is produced and doesnt really affect the over all androgenicity much.

can anyone clarify?

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
Im on HRT test as im older-also on Anavar cycle too-if I started a Dbol cycle after would I need and anti estrogen even on a low dose?-being older and bald I need not worry about hair etc lol
CROM!!

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »

from what people have been telling dbol is pretty dam hard on the hair as well which is kind of confusing to me. i thought it didnt bind to the AR receptor as well as test. on top of that it has an extremely low binding affinity for the 5AR so a very small amount of dihydromethandrostenolon e is produced and doesnt really affect the over all androgenicity much.

can anyone clarify?

If you start shedding hair on "dianabol" you most likely are taking methylated test and not dianabol