Author Topic: what would you reccomend as the best cycle for a newbie ?  (Read 8047 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: what would you reccomend as the best cycle for a newbie ?
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
i thought d bol caused hairloss too?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 07:56:02 AM »

Never heard of someone complaining of dbol only and hairlosa. Test and dbol ya hairloss all time epeople complain. Same with deca I get no limp deca with deca without test. Test deca togetwr soft boners . Most gurus on drugs like William ly whatever his name is even says dbol shouldn't cause hairloaa and its so widely abused since it came out with very little reports on hairloss. Everyone runs test and uses dbol as kick start and automacricaly say its the dbol for side effects.

Big reason the old players called test the big scary monster. And test side effects are the sole purpoae dbol and others begain being created. To stop all the prostate swelling and cathetor use apparently the Russians were having to use from using a lot of test on there atheltes. Back in fiftys. And they creates the wonder drug dbol and others.

Why run test when its pretty much the lowest anabolic and highest androgenic. Yea on the charts others re higher andeogenic only because that's showing per mg or hundres mg. And those drugs that are showing higher are in doses we would not use. Like methyl teen we would not use mwthyl tren at hundred mg . So test is prettty much highest androgenic and lowest anbolic. All side effects with less gains. Again big reason why for past fourty yrs its been deca dbol cycles and others.

Test high dose with high gh only. Gh fifteen will also state some bbers don't even cycle test in and out at all cause all it is is sides for them and test is not needed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »

All steroids cause hairloss to a degree.

Test never made me shed as much as Tren or Deca did. I've ran 1500mg Test EW by itself and had almost no issues with hairloss. I have never in my life heard a real top level NPC guy say anything bad about Test.

Everyone likes to claim this and that, but at the end of the day it's your genetics that play the larger role IMO.

8)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »
N. Most gurus on drugs like William ly whatever his name is even says dbol shouldn't cause hairloaa and its so widely abused since it came out with very little reports on hairloss.

he too suggests running dbol solo for a first cycle, so I think its solid to say that a respected author + alot of you dudes on getbig would know what you're talking about ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:21 AM »

Test never made me shed as much as Tren or Deca did. I've ran 1500mg Test EW by itself and had almost no issues with hairloss. I have never in my life heard a real top level NPC guy say anything bad about Test.

Everyone likes to claim this and that, but at the end of the day it's your genetics that play the larger role IMO.

8)

All while most these guts are bald. Gh fifteen said him self test is nor needed and some guys all it is is side effects for them.  So why take something that's been known for decades to be worst aide effect. Drug . Only internet experts who are twenty two yrs old say its safe and who have barely any experiance and everyone keeps following this path.

Look at all the big guys on here. It's no test or test is lowest dosage. That guy who three guys in his avatar forget his name all his dosagea are over a gram while the test is under. Buselomo uses no test to little test. Why use the worst one for side effects and least anabolic one.

And Ur deca had to have been something else. Dis u get it lab tested to know I'd it was real deca. Test is cheaper many sources just use other cheaper shit for deca. Many have been outed many times. Deca only cycles help regrow my hair more than once.

Deca converts to such a weak androgen ten times weaker than dht. Dhn while shutting down Ur test and therefore dht production u are in a very optimal state of hair regrowth. Hench almost no one was bald abusing these drugs in seventiys. Yet ninety percent of all bbera today are bald. 

Maybe gh fifteen isn't a pro. But the amount of pros on YouTube or else where who says what he says is the truth and spot on.... well than i won't belwive him but ill belwive what he says thru those guys. Not to mention the other big boys here who use what he says.

Again gh fifteen says for he guy here asking about his cycles. Says dbol alone can give him the best results for size alone . And test only gives some people side effects. so with that said what do u think is better choice. Also gh said he was his biggest ever on eq and dbol. No lie I read his post twenty times now... All of them can quote him word for word.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »
Seriously.

Is this what this board has become?

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »

8)

i get much less hair loss running tren than test. seems to be dictated heavily on 5-alpha reductase enzyme concentrations in the scalp i think

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 09:15:12 AM »
i get much less hair loss running tren than test. seems to be dictated heavily on 5-alpha reductase enzyme concentrations in the scalp i think

I need to look a bit more into this.

Seems a lot of guys are shying away from Test these days.

Maybe you guys will get me off my Test horse.  ;D

8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
Seriously.

Is this what this board has become?

8)

And... I'm just stating facts. Feel free to put some input . Everything I said is legit. How many labs come tested back as everything being cheap compounds like test and all orals being merhyl test. Countless.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 09:17:50 AM »
how much test do you run? it is really the only steroid i've used to date that makes me feel physically ill to some degree (granted only at excessive dosages, which i haven't run similarly with all other steroids especially the orals).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 09:18:20 AM »
And... I'm just stating facts. Feel free to put some input . Everything I said is legit. How many labs come tested back as everything being cheap compounds like test and all orals being merhyl test. Countless.

I'm not even starting on this.

I couldn't make any sense out of half of what you posted.

Those are not facts.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
how much test do you run? it is really the only steroid i've used to date that makes me feel physically ill to some degree (granted only at excessive dosages, which i haven't run similarly with all other steroids especially the orals).

My staple for years was 1g of Test with every cycle. Up to 1500mg max Test dosage.

I have been getting a lot of PM's about Test lately and people agree with what you are saying.

I've never felt bad on Test, but again i might handle it better than others.

I have ran a lot of compounds at high doses and Test made me feel the best.

Good info though and i plan on researching into this when i have more time.

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2012, 09:32:15 AM »
My staple for years was 1g of Test with every cycle. Up to 1500mg max Test dosage.

I have been getting a lot of PM's about Test lately and people agree with what you are saying.

I've never felt bad on Test, but again i might handle it better than others.

I have ran a lot of compounds at high doses and Test made me feel the best.

Good info though and i plan on researching into this when i have more time.

8)

shit man, if it works for you don't change it!

i'm a big believer in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mantra when it comes to steroids because everyone's body is so different and reacts to steroids so differently. that's why i always hate when people say "You need to run X with Y always" or say which is the "best" steroid. it's all so subjective and realistically, it doesn't matter what people run, what matters is which compounds people can run with the least side effects (to their health or to their physique and what not).

buselmo has posted before on promuscle that he's run orals for long periods of time and his cholesterol levels were still perfect. me on the otherhand, have had awful lipid levels when doing the whole diet, exercise and abstain from drugs routine. it's such a huge variance between different people that no one can really say in stone what cycles are the best or should always be run.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 10:07:16 AM »

i'm a big believer in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mantra when it comes to steroids because everyone's body is so different and reacts to steroids so differently. that's why i always hate when people say "You need to run X with Y always" or say which is the "best" steroid. it's all so subjective and realistically, it doesn't matter what people run, what matters is which compounds people can run with the least side effects (to their health or to their physique and what not).

buselmo has posted before on promuscle that he's run orals for long periods of time and his cholesterol levels were still perfect. me on the otherhand, have had awful lipid levels when doing the whole diet, exercise and abstain from drugs routine. it's such a huge variance between different people that no one can really say in stone what cycles are the best or should always be run.

I postponed my first cycle for years cause I was under the notion that you should always run test as a base. It really set me back years cause all the morons on every other single steroid board out there regurgitate that shit like there's no tomorrow. Like you said everyBODY is different and reacts differently to certain steroids. I don't know how you can make a cookie cutter cycle for every person out there....its ridiculous. That's why I suggested for the op to pick steroids with potential side effects that he's willing to put up with if they do arise and ones that will help him reach his goal. No one is gonna send him money for a transplant if his hair starts falling out or a script for ambien if he can't sleep.

This steroid board is the best there is if you ask me. Many of you guys know your shit, got a ton of experience, and provide advice that is not regurgitated....well with gh15 I guess the drug of the month is always done to death. But the advice is always good regardless.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 11:39:11 AM »

I plan on doing a cycle without Test this summer and i'm going to put a lot of these new theories to test. I think guys like buselmo speak a lot of truth and i try to learn from everyone. I am always open for new ideas, it is just that Test has always been good to me and the other guys i know personally, but that doesn't mean it's perfect for everyone.

Orals never messed up my lipids much, but Halo sure as hell did. I ran 60mg Dbol for about 8 months once and my lipids were almost in range.

We all respond a bit differently and that's why i try to test everything on myself before i make any statements.

A few months from now i might be on here talking bad about Test, you never know. ;)

I'm going to try a "gh15 approved" cycle with Primo Ace, Tren and some Mast. Looking forward to the results for sure. I have done cycles without Test in the past with good results.

This game is always changing so that's why i try to learn from others just as much as i learn from science and self experimenting.

8)

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »
Damn so some of you actually ran dbol/tbol only and had great results? I might consider this as it's a pain in the ass to get all the materials for pinning and actually find time to do it considering I live with my bros.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
Damn so some of you actually ran dbol/tbol only and had great results? I might consider this as it's a pain in the ass to get all the materials for pinning and actually find time to do it considering I live with my bros.

bro i makes sense. think about it.. the reason these drugs were made was to have lower androgenic activity compared to anabolic.. its' medicine for sick kids ect.. people have been taking and abusing the stuff for decades.. even the lewlyn dude suggests a dbiol cycle only for the first time user.. and so do alot of the experienced dudes on getbig..

My freind is on it and he is lookng friggen ridiculous atm, a bit bloated yes, but not much coz he started at low bf%, his arms have goen up 2 inches in 4 or so weeks no shit....cant be all water

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »

THIS

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »
THIS

Most drugs have the majority of same effects on all users . It's like saying anti biotics  won't have a bacteria killing effect on you.

What really goes on is chefs get screwed over from raws and they send them cheaper powders like test and methyl test for orals. Or the chefs do it themaelfs to save more money gh fifteen says all time how this cult is. And many many people even he anabolic books writer gets labs tested all the time and so ducking many come up all there product is ducking cheap test. deca primo all test no primo etc in it. And all orals are the cheaper orals aka merhyl test. not m one t but cheap crappy merhyl test.
We all think for yrs Ur being qulity fucking primo or deca but just on test and people think its deca making em bloated so bad but its there tons of test .
I been on here for long myself ssb boards and older. I was on these forums at fifteen yrs old . It's been a long time I seen many many labs get outed.

So u can easily see why so many people say dbol gave me hairloss ya u mean methyl test. Or deca gave me hairlosa must be my genetics no prob the test in it did. It's just imposible for some to cause those effects.

Next people will be saying anti biotocs gave them bacteria infections cause of there genetics. Certain things just can't happen.

Even pharmacy grade always isn't safe. U know a lot of our pharmacys get most product from China all there generic or more. There was a huge thing on news before about the insulin in pharmacys that they always got from China was heavily underdosed as it was not working on many diabetics. U can never be to sure and to think what Ur getting from these chefs is always gonna be what it is. Ya ok cause I got a buddy who knows this top chef who says he gets it from other paces not China. Ummm havnt we learned yet this whole cult lies.

I am not saying gh fifteens guys like pp and stranger is bad I never tries em I like anything from gh fifteen but almost everyone before these chefs used other labs for yrs so rly do u know what u have used probably not. All lies and scams so is anyone sure they used legit deca or dbol everytine. Def not.

Something to really think about. And. Consider first.

Frig pick up any anabolics books on the back always tons of labs outed on using cheap hormones aka test.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
^^ I definitely agree with you, good post

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
bro i makes sense. think about it.. the reason these drugs were made was to have lower androgenic activity compared to anabolic.. its' medicine for sick kids ect.. people have been taking and abusing the stuff for decades.. even the lewlyn dude suggests a dbiol cycle only for the first time user.. and so do alot of the experienced dudes on getbig..

My freind is on it and he is lookng friggen ridiculous atm, a bit bloated yes, but not much coz he started at low bf%, his arms have goen up 2 inches in 4 or so weeks no shit....cant be all water

So what kind of dosage/length/etc. a first timer user would do on tbol/dbol? I tried finding info on the net but it always test+*insert other AAS here*

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
So what kind of dosage/length/etc. a first timer user would do on tbol/dbol? I tried finding info on the net but it always test+*insert other AAS here*

I would guess 40 mg a day for 6 or so weeks ? not sure though, you can do more research  ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 09:38:40 PM »

Dbol gives that fullness, that looks unreal (for me forearms, upper back, & traps)- it's amazing. However, wait a few weeks after his done - you'll know. 80-90% is water.

Too much bro science. Keep it simple. 1st cycle do 500mg Test C or E for 12-16 weeks, i had great results - NO REGRETS. If you are predisposed to MPB - it will happen regardless.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
I would guess 40 mg a day for 6 or so weeks ? not sure though, you can do more research  ;D

Run it like u would a inject cycle even. Since it clears fast u can try like blog suggest eight weeks on two weeks off. Is prob do that. Pretty sure gh fifteen said dbol for first time user looking for decent results and libido boosting effects loved it was 70 or 80 mg day. That'd from him.

Maybe do 40 to 60 even less when gains stop than up it. 20 mg first week 30 40 50 up to . If Ur in it for long run then don't hold back

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
Dbol gives that fullness, that looks unreal (for me forearms, upper back, & traps)- it's amazing. However, wait a few weeks after his done - you'll know. 80-90% is water.

Too much bro science. Keep it simple. 1st cycle do 500mg Test C or E, i had great results - NO REGRETS. If you are predisposed to MPB - it will happen regardless.

No bro science here. Stating facts from the dbol creator himself this is why they made those drugs and forgot about test. Only used test for hrt and every athetle known to man uses all the others winny to dbol to deca for baseball to sprinting. Where's all the test at. No where. Only on the internet from internet drug gurus . Yet when a real one comes along gh fifteen he spills the truth to this bullahit five hundred mg test bullshit to go pro crap and its alll genetics. Fuck the lies from the internet and the test only balonie.