Author Topic: pre workouts  (Read 11872 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
pre workouts
« on: February 21, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
ok its that time again. after 2 months without a pre workout im feening for some energy pre workout. i want something serious as my tolerance is very high for stims and the like. i think i got it narrowed down to craze by ds and maximize intense from iforce. open to all suggestions.....and go!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: pre workouts
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 04:33:46 AM »
ephedrine 25 mg caffeine 200mgs ...

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 05:25:59 AM »

does nothing for me lol

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 10:46:20 AM »

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
if you're not feeling stimulants it's because your receptors are shot... have you tried weening yourself off drugs and using a high glycemic carb pre-workout?

i used to use honey on occasion... 2-3 tablespoons will have you jumping...

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
if you're not feeling stimulants it's because your receptors are shot... have you tried weening yourself off drugs and using a high glycemic carb pre-workout?

i used to use honey on occasion... 2-3 tablespoons will have you jumping...

havent used anything in a couple months, jacked was the last thing i used

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 05:30:10 PM »

it's all crap to me... I just have a big glass of water and then hit the weights

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
it's all crap to me... I just have a big glass of water and then hit the weights

Hydrated muscles have greater output than dehydrated ones.
I've talked to quite a few people over the years who were always looking for some super-duper pre-w.o. supplement to battle lethargy and increase gym performance.

The first thing I always recommend is to increase water intake throughout the day - especially just prior to their gym session.
Most folks are amazed at the difference.

I also love consuming about 30g-50g of fast-acting carbs just before beginning training. Many trainers wait until after their workout or begin drinking them about half-way through. I only recently began the pre-workout method. The extra water and carbs I drink, along with creatine, about 4g of Arginine, and BCAA's result in a strong pump; even at lower rep ranges. That tells me that the nutrients and oxygen-rich blood is reaching the muscles I'm working.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »
Coffee,whey shake in water,and a mindset to train my ass off.

I never eat carbs before training as I want to use bodyfat as fuel.........could be broscience,but it really seems to work for me.

Blood glucose and stored glycogen in the liver from the previous days eating,should be more than enough fuel........when/if you deplete them both,you should start burning fat as fuel.

Protein over carbs pre-workout for me anyway.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 07:53:41 AM »

I never eat carbs before training as I want to use bodyfat as fuel.........could be broscience,but it really seems to work for me.

Blood glucose and stored glycogen in the liver from the previous days eating,should be more than enough fuel........when/if you deplete them both,you should start burning fat as fuel.

sound advice,,wes i notice say i have a nice sunday macaroni day cheat meal,,bread and all wine,,chest day mon the pump is crazy and i feel it every time i do it .chest explodes with blood.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 08:10:06 AM »

Wes:
I'm considering trying the “whey pre-workout” method next month. I'm a HUGE believer in eliminating carbs when leaning out, but I’ve been VERY happy with the OTC supplements I’m currently using listed above.

I’ve read that consuming whey causes insulin spikes, and I may try using that in lieu of my carb drink to act as the creatine transport.

BradleyBryant

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 08:32:37 AM »
 I think jack3d is a load of bullocks.  Nothing of any benefit at those small doses besides the stimulants.   Whey and Vitargo

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

protein + carbs + fats  for pre workout (and post workout)...   after having tried all the other ways i wont go back to anything else...    can skip the carbs or fats or both during other meals but i feel like having those two macros in addition to the protien helps greatly

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
200 mg Caffeine and 75mg Ephedrina  ;D

(Really doesn't do anything for me either though, OP)

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »
200 mg Caffeine and 75mg Ephedrina  ;D

(Really doesn't do anything for me either though, OP)

lol yea my tolerance is stupid high.....brb line of yak before leg day ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »
lol yea my tolerance is stupid high.....brb line of yak before leg day ;D

not a good thing... you do understand that you only have 1 circulatory system and 1 set of adrenals right?  if you burn them out you will die young

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 06:37:22 PM »
not a good thing... you do understand that you only have 1 circulatory system and 1 set of adrenals right?  if you burn them out you will die young

hope you dont really think i was serious. and ive always been this way, stims work at first but seem to wear off quickly. coffee does nothing for me, caffeine pills...zilch. idk man, hoping this craze is a s good as advertised. ive been off stims for a couple months so it should hit me pretty good....i hope

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:20 PM »
hope you dont really think i was serious. and ive always been this way, stims work at first but seem to wear off quickly. coffee does nothing for me, caffeine pills...zilch. idk man, hoping this craze is a s good as advertised. ive been off stims for a couple months so it should hit me pretty good....i hope

they do not "wear off"...

your adrenals stop producing the corresponding response...

prolonged usage can cause permanent adrenal damage (the adrenals are glands that sit on top of your kidneys...)

why not google it and read for a bit... a lot of your questions are misguided and given your statements about stimulants and steroids I suspect that you will hurt yourself

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »
they do not "wear off"...

your adrenals stop producing the corresponding response...

prolonged usage can cause permanent adrenal damage (the adrenals are glands that sit on top of your kidneys...)

why not google it and read for a bit... a lot of your questions are misguided and given your statements about stimulants and steroids I suspect that you will hurt yourself

they dont wear off? from everything ive read/seen these pre workouts wear off after you build up a tolerance to them. im not abusing amphetamines/and roids here man... lol not sure what you're getting at here?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:05 PM »
you do not build a tolerance... you suppress natural bodily functions... and you were inquiring about cycles in other threads... that's what I am getting at...

stop replying and read for a while

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
you do not build a tolerance... you suppress natural bodily functions... and you were inquiring about cycles in other threads... that's what I am getting at...

stop replying and read for a while

i read a hell of a lot more than i reply bro. and when did i ever say i prolong the use of any stims ???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
Plz see below...

i read a hell of a lot more than i reply bro. and when did i ever say i prolong the use of any stims ???

cardio and diet. does it fucking matter if i ran up stairs, walked, or ran?....no i did it with cardio/diet, and 50mcg of t3.  what do you look like bro?

i will be keeping dose low

Damn yet someone else sayin I look like shit lol. I get compliments almost daily whether in real life or on other boards. Not that I look GREAT but I know for a fact I look good, maybe not real good but good.  And I'm not lazy bro trust me. I workout hard, have slacked on cardio lately but I have no problem hitting it up again. And I'm not gonna hop on any mega doses or anything, least amount of hormones for most results is how I wanna do it. It is clear drugs are a big factor. I'm still wet behind the ears this is my first cycle, if I was on tren dbol and a gram of test that would be overkill, not 500mg test! That's a cruise dose for some lol

in the spring, on a test cycle right now

how is taking it dumb or dangerous man? its not anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be. just like aas it gets a bad rap, but once you do some research you find out its nowhere near what its labeled as. and 250-500mg is not even considered near a high dose. some people take 800mg+! i would never go above 500mg, probably end up staying at 250mg

lol 250mg dnp isnt gonna fuck anyone up bro

my goals are to grow leaner. now im starting to realize it looks like i may need to be on at least low dose test year around to do this, while cycling other compounds obviously. overall goals..get bigger and leaner, strength is a nice plus as well. btw im gonna run dnp this spring, what are your thoughts on that?

all that gear lol what?! ive ran a 6 week cycle of halovar, and am on test e 500mg now, these cycles were spaced 8+months apart. ive probably taken the least amount of gear on this entire forum haha

i know its the recommended thing to do, but do you feel its 100% NEEDED? curious on everyones thoughts here, i personally have never done it. even though ive only done a cycle of halovar, and now am currently 8 weeks into a test cycle, nonetheless no blood work. i dont currently have insurance which plays a big factor. these two cycles were spaced 8+ months apart btw, i ran nolva only for pct after halovar and plan to do it again after my test cycle. just wanna get some opinions here, thanks gber's  ;D

thanks man, ive heard hemo is pretty good

and of course this gem for the ages:

ok right to the point. basically i wanna take my physique to the next level, while not getting on crazy ass doses of all types of drugs. im willing to dabble, but dont plan to compete, just look kinda like i do ;D

im 23 6'2'' 215ish, and 16-18% bf id say. been training for around 7 years, have cycles halovar and now currently 8 weeks into test e at 500mg. would like to here from the gurus on this one, after reading around its clear drugs do in fact play a very large role. but im not looking to get TOO crazy, im young abd would like to stay healthy, not just look good.

so drug/training/food/pct/ wise whats my best bet, and blood work, how often? didnt get any after my first cycle,and im not getting any after this one. i should probably do it, but i currently have no health insurance. hopefully will have some soon and then i can get blood work if needed. so lets here it, and please keep this thread real and on topic with honest answers. looking forward to them fellow warriors! btw heres a few current pics

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »
and yet of all this the only "drugs" i have ran are as follows.....halovar at 50-75mg, test at 500mg, ephedrine at 75mg the few times i have run it, and t3 at 50mcg. what are you getting at dude? im allowed to ask questions, and if i can help put ill do that as well. dont see your point in this

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »
sound advice,,wes i notice say i have a nice sunday macaroni day cheat meal,,bread and all wine,,chest day mon the pump is crazy and i feel it every time i do it .chest explodes with blood.
Hell yeah......all carb load!  ;)

Wes:
I'm considering trying the “whey pre-workout” method next month. I'm a HUGE believer in eliminating carbs when leaning out, but I’ve been VERY happy with the OTC supplements I’m currently using listed above.

I’ve read that consuming whey causes insulin spikes, and I may try using that in lieu of my carb drink to act as the creatine transport.

I`d bet that it`ll work great for you....give it a try,and if not happy with the results,just switch things back to your previous plan......nothing to lose,and possibly a lot to gain.

protein + carbs + fats  for pre workout (and post workout)...   after having tried all the other ways i wont go back to anything else...    can skip the carbs or fats or both during other meals but i feel like having those two macros in addition to the protien helps greatly
Nothing wrong with that either bro,the thing that first got me started doing just whey in H2O with java,is that I train very early and I can`t fathom eating a lot of food at that time of day........food just isn`t appealing to me in the early AM hours,but the better part of my reasoning,in my case at least,is that using this plan,I have tons of energy,still get a great pump,and stay leaner.