Author Topic: Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level  (Read 21533 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »
atleast ur honest about your bf, usually see guys your bf calling them selves ,,,12 percent,,lmao,,good luck just cut up like everyone said n take from there

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
Cockmuncher?

Ok you have our acceptance.

That's your trip eh? Munching schlong.

Well everybody needs a hobby.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
That's your trip eh? Munching schlong.

Well everybody needs a hobby.

Do i have your acceptance?  :-\
Trans Milkshake.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: walking the line
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012, 01:46:22 PM »
yea bro pretty sure its $300+ for a full panel, maybe even $500+ here in nj. thing is im already 8 weeks into test, and thats all i have. so this cycle....i wont need to be on year round lol, it will yield gains that i can at least keep some of?

Well, how long you stay on for and how long you cycle for all depends on what your goals are.  You'll keep some of your gains, especially because in a first cycle, your body is fresh to everything, and it won't take much to grow, but no gains from steroids are permanent.  It all fades eventually.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
This might be taken as trolling, hating, or joking or whatever, but I am dead serious....
I think you might be gay. I have never heard of a straight man wearing such underwear.
People made comments about it and you blew it off as some sort of joke, but there is no way
in hell a straight guy could wear that shit. Holding your junk and then making the photos public
is just about as gay as it could get. The only thing gayer would be if you had a cock in your mouth
or something like that.
Normally I keep this sort of shit to myself and don't hate on people or say really negative shit,
but you need to check yourself if you think you are not a homo. Nothing wrong with being a homo,
but posting this shit and claiming to be straight is just about bad as layne norton and the rest of the
lying idiots that claim natty.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »

Do i have your acceptance?  :-\

As a HALL of FAME COCK GOBBLER?

Absolutley. :)

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »
Well, how long you stay on for and how long you cycle for all depends on what your goals are.  You'll keep some of your gains, especially because in a first cycle, your body is fresh to everything, and it won't take much to grow, but no gains from steroids are permanent.  It all fades eventually.

my goals are to grow leaner. now im starting to realize it looks like i may need to be on at least low dose test year around to do this, while cycling other compounds obviously. overall goals..get bigger and leaner, strength is a nice plus as well. btw im gonna run dnp this spring, what are your thoughts on that?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
This might be taken as trolling, hating, or joking or whatever, but I am dead serious....
I think you might be gay. I have never heard of a straight man wearing such underwear.
People made comments about it and you blew it off as some sort of joke, but there is no way
in hell a straight guy could wear that shit. Holding your junk and then making the photos public
is just about as gay as it could get. The only thing gayer would be if you had a cock in your mouth
or something like that.
Normally I keep this sort of shit to myself and don't hate on people or say really negative shit,
but you need to check yourself if you think you are not a homo. Nothing wrong with being a homo,
but posting this shit and claiming to be straight is just about bad as layne norton and the rest of the
lying idiots that claim natty.

bro my girl got them for me, i could give a fuck what is on them. they are comfortable and i wear them because of that. i am covering my cock with my hand, yes it looks like im grabbing it, but im just trying to cover it up.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2012, 02:04:07 PM »
As a HALL of FAME COCK GOBBLER?

Absolutley. :)

No bro it's not like that.

Hall of fame lol
Trans Milkshake.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2012, 02:08:43 PM »

No bro it's not like that.

Hall of fame lol

I'm sure you don't need my acceptance :)

Glad someone has a sense of humor.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:24 PM »
hey welcome to the forum.

here is some advice.  don't listen to the goons here!

best first cycle for you will be  test-e 500mg and beastdrol.  also get hcg.

please do pct or you can do some real damage and not in a good way.  you want to keep the gains too!

hope this helps  :)

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »

please do pct or you can do some real damage and not in a good way.  you want to keep the gains too!

o now test, and s drol is the best 1st cycle?????? ??? ??? ??? ???hhahhahhah

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »

Damn, bloof to the max

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2012, 03:03:12 PM »
Use your dnp and get lean first, then come back to us...

you need to lose the fat before you see effects of the stuff your taking. you can add some tren to help lose some fat...
i would just use the dnp and t3, that shouldhelp you melt the fat away...

use DNP with extreme caution. i for one am against dnp, but since you have it and want to use it, im not gonna argue...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2012, 03:04:48 PM »
Use your dnp and get lean first, then come back to us...

you need to lose the fat before you see effects of the stuff your taking. you can add some tren to help lose some fat...
i would just use the dnp and t3, that shouldhelp you melt the fat away...

use DNP with extreme caution. i for one am against dnp, but since you have it and want to use it, im not gonna argue...
Same thing I told him,but he`s intent on using it.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »
yea gonna keep dose low and access tolerance

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
would i necessarily need to stay on year round to get the results im looking for? seems that is the hard truth

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
atleast ur honest about your bf, usually see guys your bf calling them selves ,,,12 percent,,lmao,,good luck just cut up like everyone said n take from there

thanks man

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »
my goals are to grow leaner. now im starting to realize it looks like i may need to be on at least low dose test year around to do this, while cycling other compounds obviously. overall goals..get bigger and leaner, strength is a nice plus as well. btw im gonna run dnp this spring, what are your thoughts on that?

Well to grow lean, you need to get lean first.  DNP works, that's for sure.  It's an aggressive way to go about things for someone who seemed to not want to be so aggressive with the drugs.  Also, DNP will eat some of your muscle too.  I think you'll be better off and more satisfied with yourself by avoiding this and putting the work in via diet/cardio in addition to your cycle.

Maintaining your goal look usually means you will have to saty on some sort of maintenance dose.  Remember, if it's taking drugs to obtain your goal physiqe, it's going to take drugs in order to maintain your goal physique.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
Well to grow lean, you need to get lean first.  DNP works, that's for sure.  It's an aggressive way to go about things for someone who seemed to not want to be so aggressive with the drugs.  Also, DNP will eat some of your muscle too.  I think you'll be better off and more satisfied with yourself by avoiding this and putting the work in via diet/cardio in addition to your cycle.

Maintaining your goal look usually means you will have to saty on some sort of maintenance dose.  Remember, if it's taking drugs to obtain your goal physiqe, it's going to take drugs in order to maintain your goal physique.

yea makes sense man. and with the dnp ive done a lot of reading, and asking questions and its something that when used responsibly can be safe/effective at least imo from what ive gathered

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2012, 03:55:07 PM »

Again,same advice I gave him..................... ..I`m fresh out of advice as of now.

Some people ask your opinion,you give it,then they disregard it anyway.......why ask in the first place ???

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2012, 03:57:31 PM »
yea makes sense man. and with the dnp ive done a lot of reading, and asking questions and its something that when used responsibly can be safe/effective at least imo from what ive gathered

All steroids are relatively safe/effective... That's why we use them in the first place  ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2012, 04:16:54 PM »
buy a nice suit = bitches ;D

A

chess315

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »
i agree the main thing you need to do is get bodyfat down to near 10% or just lower you can look decent at even 12-13% depending. But that is your main concern at this point no matter how you do it ephedrine is the most senisble. dnp would work what ever just get it down.  18% is just to high to not look a little silly 14-15 is half ass once you get under 14 you should start looking good compared to general soceity 10% you will look real good to genral public.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2012, 04:31:52 PM »
All steroids are relatively safe/effective... That's why we use them in the first place  ;)

haha