Author Topic: Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level  (Read 21414 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level
« on: February 25, 2012, 05:49:48 PM »
ok right to the point. basically i wanna take my physique to the next level, while not getting on crazy ass doses of all types of drugs. im willing to dabble, but dont plan to compete, just look kinda like i do ;D

im 23 6'2'' 215ish, and 16-18% bf id say. been training for around 7 years, have cycles halovar and now currently 8 weeks into test e at 500mg. would like to here from the gurus on this one, after reading around its clear drugs do in fact play a very large role. but im not looking to get TOO crazy, im young abd would like to stay healthy, not just look good.

so drug/training/food/pct/ wise whats my best bet, and blood work, how often? didnt get any after my first cycle,and im not getting any after this one. i should probably do it, but i currently have no health insurance. hopefully will have some soon and then i can get blood work if needed. so lets here it, and please keep this thread real and on topic with honest answers. looking forward to them fellow warriors! btw heres a few current pics

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: walking the line
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
i wouldnt change a thing. you look great. esp the pic where youre grabbing your dick

bay no-likey :(

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 05:53:37 PM »
why do you grab your cock in those weird underwear  :-X

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
haha i know i caught shit on another board too. gf got me them and they're comfortable, i just happened to wear them while updating pics lmao. back to topic bishes :)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »
PCT lol..  ::)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »
How can we get back to topic?  The topic is: gay ass little panties while holding my cock for men

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:16:18 PM »
Nice hullabaloo, Johnny Cash.  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
Oh brother. The same underwear and lean body mass of a Victoria's Secret model.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »
How can we get back to topic?  The topic is: gay ass little panties while holding my cock for men

teh funny

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 06:27:37 PM »
You look like shit for someone on multiple steroid cycles, maybe time for a new hobby.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 06:28:13 PM »
You should have waited in the training thread bro.......this is the G & O section of getbig where anything goes.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 06:31:00 PM »
You look like shit for someone on multiple steroid cycles, maybe time for a new hobby.

lol multiple? i mean i guess a 6 week cycle of halovar and now test e only qualifies as "multiple" cycles, but i dont think id go that far as to say ive ran multiple cycles

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »
You should have waited in the training thread bro.......this is the G & O section of getbig where anything goes.

i aint scurred, and wheres my pm ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »
Oh brother. The same underwear and lean body mass of a Victoria's Secret model.

lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
i aint scurred, and wheres my pm ???
It`s gonna` be a lot of writing, and I`m gonna` need a lot of detailed info from you regarding your workout,diet,drug regimen,cardio,frequency of training etc., if you really want me to be able to offer the best advice to the best of my knowledge.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 06:57:09 PM »
Haha great pictures.  ;D

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »
anyone gonna help me out here >:(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 07:12:31 PM »
ok right to the point. basically i wanna take my physique to the next level, while not getting on crazy ass doses of all types of drugs. im willing to dabble, but dont plan to compete, just look kinda like i do ;D

im 23 6'2'' 215ish, and 16-18% bf id say. been training for around 7 years, have cycles halovar and now currently 8 weeks into test e at 500mg. would like to here from the gurus on this one, after reading around its clear drugs do in fact play a very large role. but im not looking to get TOO crazy, im young abd would like to stay healthy, not just look good.

so drug/training/food/pct/ wise whats my best bet, and blood work, how often? didnt get any after my first cycle,and im not getting any after this one. i should probably do it, but i currently have no health insurance. hopefully will have some soon and then i can get blood work if needed. so lets here it, and please keep this thread real and on topic with honest answers. looking forward to them fellow warriors! btw heres a few current pics

so youre doing peds without getting blood work? good luck with that.
A

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »
so youre doing peds without getting blood work? good luck with that.

well thats another thing i was wondering about. for someone who doesnt plan to be on year around, and plans to actually cycle and run pct, how necessary would they be? not trying to say im not/wont ever do it, just atm i do not have insurance and the only online site i know of doesnt do nj for some strange reason?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:29 PM »

You look like shit, save your money and stay natural.

Team Frankenberry!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 07:24:04 PM »
your legs are decent for being tall ,,,,diet,,listen to wes ...

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
You look like shit, save your money and stay natural.

Team Frankenberry!

you got a pic of yourself there doughboy?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
your legs are decent for being tall ,,,,diet,,listen to wes ...

thanks man, yea he knows his shit

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
Gonna throw my hat into this one...

You're bodyfat % is too high right now and you need get lean.  You have muscle on your frame but it doesn't look nearly as impressive as it could because of the high bf %.

Here's a cycle that will work for you:

Take 1 cc of your Test E and 1 cc of EQ on Mondays.

Get a Tri Blend or cut stack dosed roughly like this - 50 mgs Test Prop, 50 mgs Tren Ace, and 50 mgs Masteron.  Shoot 1 cc of this Every Other Day.

Take 60 mcg's of Clenbuterol and 75 mgs of Ephedrine everyday.

Food: Get 300 grams of protein spread throughout the day while keeping your carb sources clean and amounts moderate.

Don't waste your time with PCT.  Get your bloodwork done every 3 months.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 08:04:47 PM »
Gonna throw my hat into this one...

You're bodyfat % is too high right now and you need get lean.  You have muscle on your frame but it doesn't look nearly as impressive as it could because of the high bf %.

Here's a cycle that will work for you:

Take 1 cc of your Test E and 1 cc of EQ on Mondays.

Get a Tri Blend or cut stack dosed roughly like this - 50 mgs Test Prop, 50 mgs Tren Ace, and 50 mgs Masteron.  Shoot 1 cc of this Every Other Day.

Take 60 mcg's of Clenbuterol and 75 mgs of Ephedrine everyday.

Food: Get 300 grams of protein spread throughout the day while keeping your carb sources clean and amounts moderate.

Don't waste your time with PCT.  Get your bloodwork done every 3 months.

hey man appreciate the reply, thanks a lot. yea i dont currently have insurance so blood work is tough right now. and how long would you suggest a cycle like this? seems like a low dose cycle that could produce nice results, but needs to be ran a while