Author Topic: Superdrol vs Dianabol  (Read 27129 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Superdrol vs Dianabol
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »
then how did u guys get it ... i thought before sdrol went onto the otc market no one made it.

poweders,, like every crook bodybuild now days do it lol ,, how do you think heris the filrt get his drugs? its all mafia bought underground from china or india who buy it from china lol

in 80s was little diff but now day C H I N A

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
I know that's crazy isn't it? Two strongest compounds and he doesn't respond to it.

which mean bunk product,, or very very high bodyfat and estrogen out of wack in blood,, i tend to go with bunk product

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 07:46:44 PM »
i think dbol at the right dosage is prolly as good as superdrol I would guess based on nothing that 100mg of dbol is easier on you then 30mg superdrol maybe even 20mg

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »
Superdrol is a powerful anabolic designer steroid brought to market in 2005, however due pressure by the FDA, the original Superdrol was pulled and is no longer available. Like many other compounds, it has been made available again through the production of clones such as M-Drol (Competetive Edge Labs) and Methadrol (iForce Nutrition).

These clones are the most popular and common superdrol clones. They're both the same active compound (2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol). Since the original Superdrol is not available, going with a clone is the only option, however quality clones will produce identical results to the original Superdrol.

Superdrol is perhaps the most powerful compound available on the legal market, as well as one of the most toxic. Superdrol is only for advanced users that previous experience with prohormone cycles and several years of proper lifting and dieting.

There are several products based on the Supderdrol compound that have slight variations that may result in better/lesser gains and or a reduced/increased risk of side effects.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
i think dbol at the right dosage is prolly as good as superdrol I would guess based on nothing that 100mg of dbol is easier on you then 30mg superdrol maybe even 20mg

Dbol is awesome to as long as you're lean. I've said it before 30 mg of good naps was fucking amazing same with the real good thai anabol. It put slabs of muscle on. You can use them for extended periods of time. What I would do for a thousand good naps  :P

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
Book from the 1960's

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:11 PM »

to me D-bol is shit mate.....i did a PH called Havoc about 4 years ago or just over 5 wcks at 40mg's a day....check this out yeah the girl a was goingout with at the time couldent get her head round how big i got on it....maybe it was mostley water but i felt real good and put on some good size too..

pritty amazing stuff...ive tryed lots so called HG D-BOL since but never got the same of them...

if i was looking for somert like d-bol again ide deffentley go for a top PH.....this way you get real stuff for your dollas and not fake bunk as most D-bol is

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 10:01:12 PM »
Never tried Sdrol..

Dbol makes my face turn red..High BP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
Never tried Sdrol..

Dbol makes my face turn red..High BP

lol you actually care about blood pressure?  :D
l

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 10:04:44 PM »

LOL  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 11:17:46 PM »
not in usa, it just became illegal to own/sell like 2 months ago

Not true. It is on a DEA / FDA list of substances that is going to be presented sometime in 2012 asking for their reclassification and regulation, It isn't banned as of late, but will be probably be sometime this year.

Here is the actual paperwork - http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm .

chess315

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 11:30:23 PM »
to me D-bol is shit mate.....i did a PH called Havoc about 4 years ago or just over 5 wcks at 40mg's a day....check this out yeah the girl a was goingout with at the time couldent get her head round how big i got on it....maybe it was mostley water but i felt real good and put on some good size too..

pritty amazing stuff...ive tryed lots so called HG D-BOL since but never got the same of them...

if i was looking for somert like d-bol again ide deffentley go for a top PH.....this way you get real stuff for your dollas and not fake bunk as most D-bol is

havoc and epistane are very underated prolly because of superdrols outlandish strength they are a very good steroid maybe the best steroid out of them all for an athlete.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
Superdrol is good shit, always make great strength and muscle gains on it.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 07:03:02 AM »

Havoc is the same as Epistane, isn't it? I responded pretty well to that stuff. No noticable sides.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 07:43:25 AM »

probably the only thing to be concerned about, really