Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98274 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
for! lets not forget who choad is and were friends....MILOS RIGHT HAND.... he was protecting the filt milos fugative sarcev ....remember what i said pupils this cult is FULL of filts in many postions,, and they wil do what it take to try to shut good thing down ,, like the hacking into the gh15 account...like the closing of few regions in americana so gh15 can not posting .....

but mr choas you forgot one thing ,, as i said before,, i have penetrastors in every bparding on internet going on for many years,, FRIENDS of yours...so call friends... ,, they penetrated the highest levels of any boarding on internet of bodybuild,, this is how gh15 got the information along years...this is how this machine became unstopable

gh15 approved
the fuck are you talking about...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2012, 08:37:59 PM »
What happened to this thread? We went from Derek Anthony to terrorists, drug lords, cartels and who Ron should ban.
#

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2012, 08:38:16 PM »
the fuck are you talking about...

He's losing it.
O

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »
nonono,, i will I WILL tlel you the truth of the matter SO ITS CLEAR TO ANYONE,,

the truth is this

you and alex33 control this boarding and ron who doesnt have realy much time... since he actualy hav elife... he i dontknow why let it happen,,   the gimicks are not my followers... the gimicks are you fellas! my pupils are alwys diff fellas alwys same names....always come on one account,, my pupils in majority are serious bodybuild wether young or old,, and no the ones who stoped posting had enough of this childish balonie like the arab terorist nwo day and the all scambag selective scam sources who fload this boarding lately with usernames they havent used in long long time...just because they knwo whats coming and they know there will be  TRUE webpage where filt will be outted and truth about bodybuild will rize,, and what can they do aboutit? whaty can profesional muscle boaridng do aboutit? absofuckinglitly nothing! for they know moment they MOVE finger the goverment shut them down,, this is serious business,, internet can! become serious business ,, why? I DECIDED IT BECOME THAT
gh15 approved
1st, haven't talk to Alex in probably a year, I wish him well and hope he's healthy and happy.
2nd, I have this account, only this account, I mod the Positive Board, the training board and the powerlifting/strongman board.....I cannot change/delete posts/threads on any other board besides those baords.
3rd, I am interested in your webpage soley for the entertainment factor, I could care less about sources/drug dealers, you need to understand that, I don't use steroids or any other drugs, even if I did, you would have no effect on them. Trust me. ;)
4th, your last line about moving your finger and shutting down sources should be telling sign for most, you indicate yourself as a snitch, an informant to the government. LOL@ people that follow you.
5th.....and finally.......enjoy your evening and if there is something you would like to discuss further feel free to PM me. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »
He's losing it.

He isn't losing anything. He is doing fine. I can't wait for his site to come out, I guarantee you his popularity will only increase.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »
What happened to this thread? We went from Derek Anthony to terrorists, drug lords, cartels and who Ron should ban.
it's those jews stirring the pot!
X

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »
hope he recovers fine... hes in this cult too, the shit talking can only go so far.... get better derek, some ppl dont want to hear u died man some of us actually have hearts

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
1st, haven't talk to Alex in probably a year, I wish him well and hope he's healthy and happy.
2nd, I have this account, only this account, I mod the Positive Board, the training board and the powerlifting/strongman board.....I cannot change/delete posts/threads on any other board besides those baords.
3rd, I am interested in your webpage soley for the entertainment factor, I could care less about sources/drug dealers, you need to understand that, I don't use steroids or any other drugs, even if I did, you would have no effect on them. Trust me. ;)
4th, your last line about moving your finger and shutting down sources should be telling sign for most, you indicate yourself as a snitch, an informant to the government. LOL@ people that follow you.
5th.....and finally.......enjoy your evening and if there is something you would like to discuss further feel free to PM me. 8)

what i want to diuscuss will be on MY webpage,, and then it wil be too late to discuss it,, while im here you got some time to suck my cock,, but trust me when i say something big is coming...SOMETHING BIG is coming,, all my elfs are protected by the goverment by the way ,, i chalneg anyone to mess with any of my elf ,,

bodybuild will be revealed to the world ! period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:51 PM »
i hope you friends now realize i am GOD,, the only! god bodybuild has EVER had,, and i truly belivee  you start getting it ,,

gh15 approved

Sure you are......sure you are.....go back to playing with your toy soldiers...and burning ants with a magnifying glass

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »
for! lets not forget who choad is and were friends....MILOS RIGHT HAND.... he was protecting the filt milos fugative sarcev ....remember what i said pupils this cult is FULL of filts in many postions,, and they wil do what it take to try to shut good thing down ,, like the hacking into the gh15 account...like the closing of few regions in americana so gh15 can not posting .....

but mr choas you forgot one thing ,, as i said before,, i have penetrastors in every bparding on internet going on for many years,, FRIENDS of yours...so call friends... ,, they penetrated the highest levels of any boarding on internet of bodybuild,, this is how gh15 got the information along years...this is how this machine became unstopable

gh15 approved
I don't think choad knew Milos? If you're insinuating chaos, you're wrong again, dummy. And I don't have friends on other boards, getbig is the only board that hasn't banned me, so eat shit about my so called "friends" !!!!! HAHAA!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2012, 08:43:15 PM »
hope he recovers fine... hes in this cult too, the shit talking can only go so far.... get better derek, some ppl dont want to hear u died man some of us actually have hearts

I agree with you totally. I hope he recovers. The people who wished him death etc are lowlives.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2012, 08:44:27 PM »

actualy yes,, i do wish him recovery,, he is a nice fella,, in real life too,, he is palying fun alot and joke alot and bring enternteinment even to getbig,, he tried do his best to give some bodybuild to fellas who like bodybuild and he brought some talk about hormones out in the open via his show and other things,, he is one of the good fellas when it comes to real life,, he is realy nice fella i wish him well

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
what i want to diuscuss will be on MY webpage,, and then it wil be too late to discuss it,, while im here you got some time to suck my cock,, but trust me when i say something big is coming...SOMETHING BIG is coming,, all my elfs are protected by the goverment by the way ,, i chalneg anyone to mess with any of my elf ,,

bodybuild will be revealed to the world ! period

gh15 approved
Outed!

Here's a hint for you pencildicks behind the gh15 account.........the world doesn't care about bodybuilding.

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2012, 08:45:55 PM »
I agree with you totally. I hope he recovers. The people who wished him death etc are lowlives.
g4p is not worth it!!!
X

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2012, 08:46:17 PM »

:-[

Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge

I wouldn't wish death upon my worst enemy, just brings bad Karma. This kid is way too young to be sick like this, but then again it could always be worse. All in all, hope he can bounce back from this and feel better.
Team Sarcasm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »
Outed!

Here's a hint for you pencildicks behind the gh15 account.........the world doesn't care about bodybuilding.

;D

here is a hint for coahos,, when the worlddoesnt care about something...you make it care about it by adding whores...and dating site... and forums...and boardings... and you make the world care,, i am a genious do you get it ? anyone you wil talk to behind closed doors will tell you gh15 = genious,, i am ,, i am a genious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »
here is a hint for coahos,, when the worlddoesnt care about something...you make it care about it by adding whores...and dating site... and forums...and boardings... and you make the world care,, i am a genious do you get it ? anyone you wil talk to behind closed doors will tell you gh15 = genious,, i am ,, i am a genious

gh15 approved
you need to stop drugs, too, self called "god".

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »

:-[

Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge

Wow, that's a sobering realization he's going through. I remember he was blaming his puffy face being carb-bloat a few weeks ago.  

Bummer.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:46 PM »
actualy yes,, i do wish him recovery,, he is a nice fella,, in real life too,, he is palying fun alot and joke alot and bring enternteinment even to getbig,, he tried do his best to give some bodybuild to fellas who like bodybuild and he brought some talk about hormones out in the open via his show and other things,, he is one of the good fellas when it comes to real life,, he is realy nice fella i wish him well

gh15 approved

You are exactly right. People who bashed him senslessly with all the aids, gay4pay etc.. are either extremely inmature or plain evil. I never liked what the guy did to his body or alot of the other stuff but I could tell he was a nice person so I would never bash him like that. The people here who trashed him should be ashamed. You can tell from listening to his show even once, that he was a good person.

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »
you need to stop drugs, too, self called "god".

Before your registration of 2009, we pissed on useless members. Now, you're on top of the list as a pee-on member. Your new nick name is "pee-on", we piss on your queer watch too.
Team Sarcasm

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2012, 08:52:04 PM »
Wow, that's a sobering realization he's going through. I remember he was blaming his puffy face being carb-bloat a few weeks ago.  

Bummer.

He is leaner now in the hospital picture. He honestly looked like he was in Heart failure in the pic people were posting of him bloated. Unfortunately, he prob has some very very serious and life threatening problems, going on. I honestly hope he recovers and that he ishealed quickly. I live near him and I have seen him in real life. He is a nice fellow.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »
no he wil be 220lb of shit,, with belly that is very soft and most likly 3 kidnys,, i doubt they will take out a kidny they will just add one next to it ,, this is life of medications,, he will still be on testosterona though

i truly hate this cult ,, but i love bodybuild,, this is whyt im doing what im doing

gh15 approved
gh15, shut the fuck up and leave already. you have threatened to leave a few times if demands were not met. we donkey dick sucker, white widow is still here and so are you. you were supposed to leave if he didnt. leave dick head leave.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2012, 08:55:31 PM »
It's bound to happen when u walk around with male shit on your dickk.

He said he will stop training for the freaky look, though he stopped yeas ago and went the easy way with synthol.???

Get well soon DA YOUR A PRICK BUT HEY IM SURE UR A COOL DUDE IN PERSON... BEST OF LUCK PAL!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »
You are exactly right. People who bashed him senslessly with all the aids, gay4pay etc.. are either extremely inmature or plain evil. I never liked what the guy did to his body or alot of the other stuff but I could tell he was a nice person so I would never bash him like that. The people here who trashed him should be ashamed. You can tell from listening to his show even once, that he was a good person.

yes,, derek antony is a nice fella,, he take this as enterntainment ,, in real life he is a nice fella even here he joke alot,, he is a nice fella with good heart ,, he talk openly about hormones,, and again i want to make sure its known IN REAL LIFE he is a good person

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
Get well and live healthy Derek..!! 8)
H