Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98239 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?
« Reply #475 on: February 24, 2012, 02:58:10 PM »
Yikes.

Dude is how old? 30? 35?

If you play, YA GOT TO PAY!

Boundary Breaker

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #476 on: February 24, 2012, 03:00:31 PM »

These are the type of women I can rape without feeling guilty

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #477 on: February 24, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
These are the type of women I can rape without feeling guilty

Pixie makes me feel a sex predator  :P
Boundary Breaker

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #478 on: February 24, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Please don't insult the little pigs. 
'Baa ram ewe: To your herd be true.'

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2012, 04:10:25 PM »
they are experimenting with pork kidneys with great success.

I wouldn't want a poor piggy to die for this filt.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2012, 04:13:14 PM »
a few classics from 2006

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: February 24, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »
 ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:21 PM »
Isn't synthol bad for the kidneys?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: DA illness a hoax?
« Reply #483 on: February 24, 2012, 09:34:49 PM »
Roll with me for a minute here.  Not making light of the situation, because if he is sick, I feel bad.  But, what if he is doing this for attention, like the trip to the hospital was something routine, like pull a gerbil out of his ass from a felching incident gone wrong.  Now, he is looking for sympathy because he is depressed(see recent photos) about aging relatively fast in a short period.  Not saying it's true, and like I said, I feel sorry for the dude if it is life threatening, but I knew a guy in college, who said he had cancer when he was having a shitty semester, and it turns out, he was just depressed and wanting positive attention.  JNN approved. :o

Agree 100%...The truth is where he ends up. One would think we would never hear from him again. Like that Jones guy who didn't half kill himself but get away. If Derek stays in the Cult, then you may be spot on and he probably DID try to kill himself but will tell people he got sick from the sauce etc.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #484 on: February 24, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »
only 30?
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: DA illness a hoax?
« Reply #485 on: February 24, 2012, 09:37:19 PM »
Agree 100%...The truth is where he ends up. One would think we would never hear from him again. Like that Jones guy who didn't half kill himself but get away. If Derek stays in the Cult, then you may be spot on and he probably DID try to kill himself but will tell people he got sick from the sauce etc.

However, how many sick people other then Jay Cutler/ Ronnie Coleman/Lee Priest and DA take pictures in their most vulnerable state? These guys are all fucked in the head.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #486 on: February 24, 2012, 09:49:07 PM »
DA gives what he gets, probably an ok guy irl. I do think that DA should come clean about what exactly what got him to his current state.
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: February 24, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
Isn't synthol bad for the kidneys?

Yes. Rumor has it that the guy who made one form of it, use to jerk off, piss, add weird shit to the mixture because he was jealous of guys who had a decent physique...I don't know how true that is but the guy who was on Palumbo's talk show recently looked actually like a guy who eats the pussy of paid whores.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #488 on: February 24, 2012, 09:55:36 PM »
DA gives what he gets, probably an ok guy irl. I do think that DA should come clean about what exactly what got him to his current state.
fuck them high protein diets are bad for the kidneys :)
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 24, 2012, 09:57:33 PM »
Yes. Rumor has it that the guy who made one form of it, use to jerk off, piss, add weird shit to the mixture because he was jealous of guys who had a decent physique...I don't know how true that is but the guy who was on Palumbo's talk show recently looked actually like a guy who eats the pussy of paid whores.

All you guys taking assorted peptides and liquid anti's, remember that you most likely are ordering from a guy/s who eat the pussy of paid whores. And anyone who would do that, would poison you. Fact is, Arnold didn't need it and neither do you ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #490 on: February 24, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »
only 30?
Dude looks damn near 50. He should write a book about his life. Scare kids away from peds forever.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #491 on: February 24, 2012, 11:28:15 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TELL ME THIS ISNT REAL....

what a great christian you are

E
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2012, 11:37:24 PM »
Has uberman given us his take on this?
P

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #493 on: February 25, 2012, 03:09:38 AM »
hes 30??

DK II

• Getbig V

ether

• Getbig IV
Derek Anthony ... Help is on the way
« Reply #495 on: February 25, 2012, 04:49:08 AM »
Word is Dave Palumbo is coming to the hospital with a crate of black Micah, alkalinized water, macadamia nut oil and grounding pads !!

Also he is bringing a boatload of fiberlize.

So, you'll be back to maximum health in no time !

Don't be so skeptical it has kept him out of the death pool so far

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #496 on: February 25, 2012, 05:01:48 AM »
We ALL saw this coming years and years ago. When Derek had his Q&A thread he mentioned all kinds of shit he was taking (lots of things that you should not mix). Anyways once he said he had BP issues, i asked about his readings and medications. He was completely dumbfounded and confused about my question. After some time went by he posted, that he didn't care about his readings and didn't take his meds. This must of been at least 5+ years ago. In that time severe hypertension could had killed him 100 times over.

Also in the beginning of his Q&A (and other threads) many guys who usually are pricks acted pretty well and most had genuine questions. Often DA didn't have ANY idea what guys were even speaking about, then he got mad because he thought everyone was trying to make fun of him, when actually he was as dumb as a box of hair. That's how the whole 'haters' thing started.

And yes, he is Jewish. He tried to hide that fact with everything he could make up in his twisted head. This of course further feeds to the well known stereotype of self-hating jews. Now when he dies they can't put him in a Jewish cemetery, because of the 'bad ass mob ink'. I might feel some sympathy for him if he didn't have ALL those warnings, years and years ago...

PS. The fact that he still thinks that he has fans just goes to show how delusional he is.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #497 on: February 25, 2012, 05:58:04 AM »
He was being warned about his health on his getbig attention whore threads as far back as 2006.

Anyway, I think this is all a publicity stunt to feed his narcissistic personality disorder ("All eyes on me").  No further news and a blatantly staged picture - probably something totally routine.

Only thing that makes you question the above scenario it is the fact that he has recently started looking like scary shit and sickly as hell.
O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #498 on: February 25, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
We ALL saw this coming years and years ago. When Derek had his Q&A thread he mentioned all kinds of shit he was taking (lots of things that you should not mix). Anyways once he said he had BP issues, i asked about his readings and medications. He was completely dumbfounded and confused about my question. After some time went by he posted, that he didn't care about his readings and didn't take his meds. This must of been at least 5+ years ago. In that time severe hypertension could had killed him 100 times over.

Also in the beginning of his Q&A (and other threads) many guys who usually are pricks acted pretty well and most had genuine questions. Often DA didn't have ANY idea what guys were even speaking about, then he got mad because he thought everyone was trying to make fun of him, when actually he was as dumb as a box of hair. That's how the whole 'haters' thing started.

And yes, he is Jewish. He tried to hide that fact with everything he could make up in his twisted head. This of course further feeds to the well known stereotype of self-hating jews. Now when he dies they can't put him in a Jewish cemetery, because of the 'bad ass mob ink'. I might feel some sympathy for him if he didn't have ALL those warnings, years and years ago...

PS. The fact that he still thinks that he has fans just goes to show how delusional he is.
i loved when he seriously would write back in italian and it was allover the place what he wrote,real words but all jumbled together,i asked him where his famiglia immigrated from guess what no answer,,,,gettony used to call him out on it all the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #499 on: February 25, 2012, 06:10:38 AM »
everyone always says they see it coming with this guy or that guy.

the weird thing is that most of the time, the person using the drugs will cut back at some point.  he'll get scared, he'll lose a source, whatever.  

This is pretty much what happens without that.  the body bounces back fast, but you gotta give it breaks.

i do hope derek recovers.  He was loud on the boards and talked trash, but everyone does that from time to time.  he wasn't out committing war crimes lol, he was just selling an online persona.