Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 99234 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?
« Reply #600 on: April 15, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »
6pm or 6am - 10pm??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #601 on: April 15, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
Any word on the cause of all this?

A severely unhealthy lifestyle may be the reason  :-\
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:01 PM »
Quick update:

Derek Anthony has to go to dialysis treatment from 6-10pm and has had 2 heart attacks prior to treatment.  More than likely, he's going to need to get some new body parts which are hard to come by.  

As much shit that Derek has caused, I do not wish for him to die.  Death is permanent and there's no coming back from it so toss a little hope in the pool that he's able to get some new organs.  His situation is a lot more dire than what was let on originally and he's in pretty bad shape.  I seriously thought he was come back and go back to talking trash and etc but it appears to not be the case. 

shit, he's dying

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #603 on: April 15, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
No wonder he started to look incredibly aged very quickly.  Everything is failing at once.

Drugs and all of that site enhancement oil certainly has taken its toll.  I do not understand why anyone would to that to themselves with little to no regard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #604 on: April 15, 2012, 10:01:21 PM »
No wonder he started to look incredibly aged very quickly.  Everything is failing at once.

Drugs and all of that site enhancement oil certainly has taken its toll.  I do not understand why anyone would to that to themselves with little to no regard.

To stick it to his haters?  :-\ :-\
X

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #605 on: April 15, 2012, 10:05:01 PM »
dialysis usually 2-3 times a week

since he got so much muscle mass , he probably got to go 5-6 times a week for 4 hours

it suck but regular life keep goin

and he on a waiting list for kidney transplant

in canada th wait about a year n half average ,,

many factor can lead to kidney failure sometime it really benign like a bad injection/infection

a great guy n came in with th most exciting bbing podcast,,, against my belief at first ,, and he nail it well

i wish him th best

believe it or not ,, most bbers on dialysis still do light to moderate cycle without problem
Your messed up BLP!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #606 on: April 15, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
dialysis usually 2-3 times a week

since he got so much muscle mass , he probably got to go 5-6 times a week for 4 hours

it suck but regular life keep goin

and he on a waiting list for kidney transplant

in canada th wait about a year n half average ,,

many factor can lead to kidney failure sometime it really benign like a bad injection/infection

a great guy n came in with th most exciting bbing podcast,,, against my belief at first ,, and he nail it well

i wish him th best

believe it or not ,, most bbers on dialysis still do light to moderate cycle without problem

Why would anyone continue to use drugs after a kidney transplant or while on dialysis.  One should be taken out back and shot for that behavior so the Kidney can be taken out and given to someone who actually deserves it.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:17 PM »
Why would anyone continue to use drugs after a kidney transplant or while on dialysis.  One should be taken out back and shot for that behavior so the Kidney can be taken out and given to someone who actually deserves it.

agree,

life is yours, but if you abuse it, then you do not deserve to have it

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #608 on: April 15, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »

well why not ,,,

a bodybuilder a bodybuilder , for life n death

why th u want to be a small 170 pounds natural ,,

i mean i respect natural but no fucking way i will do it

natural suck ,, i done natty ,, bahhh

you live a life a priest ,,, or u live at 300% til fuking death

my choice is made

steroid til agony , better die of a passion then watch tv n life keep goin meaningless
Your messed up BLP!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: April 15, 2012, 10:15:48 PM »
well why not ,,,

my choice is made

steroid til agony , better die of a passion then watch tv n life keep goin meaningless

good for you

may your kidney fail soon

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #610 on: April 15, 2012, 10:19:47 PM »
well why not ,,,

my choice is made

ha, typical stupid bodybuilder
X

whitewidow

« Reply #611 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:20 PM »
He is going through what don long went through! same exact scenario. dons sister came him one of her kidneys but I dont know what kind of luck derek will have. If you knew derek he was a decent guy to you but he treated all of us like trash! thought we were all pussys so don't feel to bad! We all warned him along time ago and he didn't listen! He lived a fast life type of lifestyle with the arcotics and heavy steroid,HGH,diuretic, synthol, gay 4 pa tyoe of lifestyle. vince was a member of dereks webcam . Vince would bu webcam shows from deek. I remeber derek coming on here after vince bad mouthed him with proof vince was a paid member of his site and bought webcam shows the two of them had something special!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: April 15, 2012, 10:50:27 PM »
-just listened to your pod-cast, Derek. What a rough deal having your kidney's fail when you are still such a young man. Hopefully, if you get good medical care and follow the advice of your doctors, you can pull out of this and be in good shape for many years to come.

No doubt freaking out over your health didn't help your heart any. If I was that sick, I think my blood pressure would shoot through the roof too.

This is a wake up call, Derek. Make sure you pay attention and make whatever lifestyle changes you need to to get back to being a healthy young man.

My wife suffers from kidney disease as a result of having type II diabetes and high blood pressure. Presently, her kidney function is at 20% and holding. That's not far from the 15% mark where dialysis becomes necessary and one goes on the list for a transplant. The difference between her and you is mainly that my wife is 70 years old and your still in the prime of your life. Don't throw it away.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: April 15, 2012, 11:28:52 PM »
I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO!

but really

best of luck DA, learn then teach.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: April 16, 2012, 01:46:27 AM »
All plugs

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #615 on: April 16, 2012, 03:56:19 AM »
I'm not speaking about Derek but can you imagine how much oil in the blood stream can mess up your body?  The thought of injecting oil of any kind into a muscle is insanity. Just thinking about your kidneys alone trying to filter out oil gives me the chills. Bodybuilding is one of the most insane sports with all the crazy drug use. Naturally, all bodybuildings who use claim it's 100% every sport. There is something seriously wrong someone who will risk health to impress strangers with their physique.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #616 on: April 16, 2012, 04:48:40 AM »
6pm or 6am - 10pm??

6pm - 10pm ...sorry
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #617 on: April 16, 2012, 05:08:06 AM »
well why not ,,,

my choice is made

Yeah, say this when you are in a hospital with a morbid prognosis.  Love how you human pin cushions say you are living life "to the fullest" injecting yourself day, after day, after day.....so, in that same respect a meth user is living life "300% till fucking death"???

Stop comparing bodybuilding to something 'extreme'....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #618 on: April 16, 2012, 05:10:31 AM »
wow, 2 heart attacks, that's crazy.   

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
I for one hope he does not receive any kind of transplants.  I do not wish death on anyone, but why should he get body parts when there are much more deserving people out there?  He made his bed, now he has to lay in it.  Furthermore, who's going to pay for all his surgical bills.  Oh, that's right, you and me.  I say fuck him.  This is just natural selection in a different form.   :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #620 on: April 16, 2012, 05:56:08 AM »
DA is the type of guy that needs to learn everything the hard way.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #621 on: April 16, 2012, 06:04:18 AM »
Quick update:
was one heart attack 3 years ago. and im filtering my blood three days a week. feel great . thanks

Derek Anthony has to go to dialysis treatment from 6-10pm and has had 2 heart attacks prior to treatment.  More than likely, he's going to need to get some new body parts which are hard to come by.  

As much shit that Derek has caused, I do not wish for him to die.  Death is permanent and there's no coming back from it so toss a little hope in the pool that he's able to get some new organs.  His situation is a lot more dire than what was let on originally and he's in pretty bad shape.  I seriously thought he was come back and go back to talking trash and etc but it appears to not be the case. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2012, 06:06:37 AM »
Maybe the trend that "steroids make you healthier" LMAO will stop with examples like this poor man. Wish him the best recovery.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #623 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:52 AM »
Maybe the trend that "steroids make you healthier" LMAO will stop with examples like this poor man. Wish him the best recovery.

Fail....let me guess, you are the bible thumping type....

Steroids are not the problem....just like alcohol isn't a problem...its the EXCESS.  Get your shit straight before opening your mouth.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #624 on: April 16, 2012, 06:12:12 AM »
Fail....let me guess, you are the bible thumping type....

Steroids are not the problem....just like alcohol isn't a problem...its the EXCESS.  Get your shit straight before opening your mouth.
agree its doing to many ...plus other factors i had three. hereditery, not medicating and doing much gear from 20 to 25   years old