Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 46131 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #350 on: February 25, 2012, 07:02:36 PM »
Yes it is,and I highly doubt that it is anywhere near over.
its amazing ,,,,i have never posted so much in 1 topic other than the pic thread u started old school but i was posting pics like a rabid dog,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #351 on: February 25, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
its amazing ,,,,i have never posted so much in 1 topic other than the pic thread u started old school but i was posting pics like a rabid dog,,,
LOL  ;D

We gotta` add to that pic thread at least once a week.

It get`s fucking tiring after a while trying to find pics that aren`t already posted and still keeping it old school.......I was glad when you and a few other guys took over for a while.......felt like I was doing non stop sets of 20 rep squats! ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #352 on: February 25, 2012, 07:09:50 PM »
LOL  ;D

We gotta` add to that pic thread at least once a week.

It get`s fucking tiring after a while trying to find pics that aren`t already posted and still keeping it old school.......I was glad when you and a few other guys took over for a while.......felt like I was doing non stop sets of 20 rep squats! ;D
dude it was getting to me to get the most insane pics i could find,,,,lets keep this thread back to original topic...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #353 on: February 25, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
So two grown men, one an admitted horrible failure at life who mooches off his parents and has absolutely zero going for him, and the other, a man in his 30s who trolls a message board for attention, are judging another mans looks in a pic that was posted with the intention of looking sloppy and out of shape, on a Saturday night no less....

I don;t think there are even words to articulate how pathetic that is.  I think the 50+ women I have fucked would beg to differ with your thoughts on my looks.  I think the Knicks City Dancer I dated for 3 years would also beg to differ.  But who knows...

I suppose you think I am going to post the best pics of myself to try and redeem myself?  Sorry, not happening.  I can officially say that whoever posted that pic truly did own me (not flinstone, the laughable admitted failure, or "no one" the 35 year old troll).  This has taught me a very valuable lesson to be much more careful with what I write online and to never, ever post pics of myself.  If I was a mind boggling failure at life like flinstone, and could just leech off my parents while I do absolutely nothing all day, I wouldn;t mind having my pics up.  But thank god that isn;t the case for me.  I have my own and others well being to look after.  So I can honestly say without a doubt that the person who posted that pic truly did own me because I will no longer post here. 

Anyway, why don;t you use the skills you used to unedit that pic to put the mystery to rest about the contest pic being me?  I suppose you just wanted to embaras me by posting a pic that I purposely looked horrible in haha.  Oh well, like I said, a very valuable lesson learned. 

Thanks to all the cool people who were informative and gave good advice.  Take care.

L.L

« Reply #354 on: February 25, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
this is true..if they unedited that one pic , how come they didnt do the same for the pic in shape??

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #355 on: February 25, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
this is true..if they unedited that one pic , how come they didnt do the same for the pic in shape??

i got a guy cleaning it up. if he can bring it out, i'll post it even if it was him or not. the fork has been to far stuck in him to ever recover anyway.

but i have a feeling he's leaving cause he knows if we can clean up one pic, we can prolly clean up both, know what im saying?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »

I suppose you think I am going to post the best pics of myself to try and redeem myself?  Sorry, not happening So I can honestly say without a doubt that the person who posted that pic truly did own me because I will no longer post here.  

actually im pretty sure nobody is thinking that, sperm tube. nice of you to cry to the mods to have the pic deleted. i'll post it again tomorrow for everyone who missed it, just cause you and i are such good buds and all. no no no- i insist. no need to thank me.

dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out- i hope you learned a 'valuable lesson' as you like to call it.

b

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #357 on: February 25, 2012, 08:58:35 PM »
Didn't Growth noob expose Pillowtalk? I thought he had potential

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #358 on: February 25, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
i got a guy cleaning it up. if he can bring it out, i'll post it even if it was him or not. the fork has been to far stuck in him to ever recover anyway.

but i have a feeling he's leaving cause he knows if we can clean up one pic, we can prolly clean up both, know what im saying?

I didn't even know someone could do something like that! 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #359 on: February 25, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »
I didn't even know someone could do something like that! 

Me too. I've always thought if you cover the face and save it as a jpeg it can't be undone. Intredasted to know how it's done.

O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 25, 2012, 09:34:52 PM »
Where's the pic?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #361 on: February 25, 2012, 09:54:33 PM »
Where's the pic?

here I have it saved..

l

no one

• Getbig V
growth NOOB aka 'sperm tube' memorial thread. viewing and final respects inside
« Reply #362 on: February 25, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »

this is a tribute thread in memory of yet another broken soul who fell under the wheels of the Getbig bus, growth NOOB/sperm tube.

far too soon your flame has been lost and though your passing has been only a few short hours i feel a deep and keen sense of loss.

let us now pay homage to the memory of someone who was brutally beaten down and vicitmised. he fought a good fight. this memorial i feel is the least we can do- ffs we're not all monsters here, are we?

i think he will be best remembered for his uncanny resemblance to mr bean, passing off others pics as his own and having really bad hair.

memorial service will commence tomorrow thru afternoon. the viewing of the pic to follow. the pic will be posted in this thread tomorrow afternoon just to ensure everyone will have a chance to pay their last respects.

may the wind be at your back, and the sun upon your face, old friend.

PIP

b

no one

• Getbig V

yeah. the poor guy.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
2:30am on a Saturday night and how I look in a picture I took to purposely look bad to show how I have progressed, along with my hair, is on your mind?

Just how deep have I penetrated that peanut sized brain of yours?  You are a grown man in your 30s and you want to fight me in person over something online.  I am at a loss for words to be honest.  

And how odd is it that you had your minion unedit my worst pic, but for some reason they couldn't in my contest one?  I don;t know what's actually worse.  You being a grown man in his 30s, who actually conducts himself this way (btw, the "sperm tube" joke was hilarious), or the people, well it's really only your pathetic lackey flinstone, who follows you.

Anyway, I explained to Ron that having my picture up can actually have very real consequences for me.  If I was some shit eating yokel redneck like you, or a 19 year old miserable failure like flinstone, I wouldn;t care.  However, I actually care about the excellent life I have made for myself.  I care about the little letters next to my name.  It truly was a valuable lesson I learned to be way more careful with what I write online when I have actual grown men who stalk me and want to actually fight me in real life.

So enjoy it while it stays up for now.  Ron has already demonstrated that he is a man of character and integrity (you should try it sometime "no one") and will remove the pics.  If the best you have against me, after I punked your pussy ass out repeatedly, is calling me ugly in a pic I purposely look ugly in, then good for you.  Any unbiased, logical person saw what transpired the past few days.  

Oh, and "no one", do me a favor and edit my pic out now you little bitch.  I let you have it up long enough.

--edit--

Good boy.  Obeying your master  ;)    :-*

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
oh my....

He was annoying anyways.  One less troll around here now at least.

Yeah.  I hated that guy.  Always asking for dieting and cycle advice on stuff he never used. 

I mean really, why the fuck doesn;t he know every single possible answer to every single question?!

no one

• Getbig V
your back! omg its a miracle. he has risen- he has risen indeed!

So I can honestly say without a doubt that the person who posted that pic truly did own me because I will no longer post here.  

b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
your back! omg its a miracle. he has siren- he has risen indeed!

Oh you  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
oh my....

He was annoying anyways.  One less troll around here now at least.

agreed. and he melted down so easily. i think he was a little 'off'
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: growth NOOB aka 'sperm tube' memorial thread. viewing and final respects ins
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »

this is a tribute thread in memory of yet another broken soul who fell under the wheels of the Getbig bus, growth NOOB/sperm tube.

far too soon your flame has been lost and though your passing has been only a few short hours i feel a deep and keen sense of loss.

let us now pay homage to the memory of someone who was brutally beaten down and vicitmised. he fought a good fight. this memorial i feel is the least we can do- ffs we're not all monsters here, are we?

i think he will be best remembered for his uncanny resemblance to mr bean, passing off others pics as his own and having really bad hair.

memorial service will commence tomorrow thru afternoon. the viewing of the pic to follow.

may the wind be at your back, and the sun upon your face, old friend.

PIP

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: growth NOOB aka 'sperm tube' memorial thread. viewing and final respects ins
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2012, 12:07:30 AM »
somebody put those pics side by side for me lol
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
agreed. and he melted down so easily. i think he was a little 'off'

Guys, just step back and think how pathetic this guy "no one" truly is.

It's now 3:00am on a Saturday.  "No one" is a grown man in his mid 30s who openly admits he trolls a message board.  At this time of the night, another man's appearance is what is on his mind.  This entire Saturday night, me, Growth NOOB was all that this guy was thinking about.

He has repeatedly told me he wants to fight me in real life.  It's almost hard to comprehend how someone could be in their 30s and act this way.  I would honestly be shocked if it was a teenager, let alone a man in his 30s.  If only I could somehow develop a system of how badly I am on this guys mind, and apply it to other things (you know, like getting women since I am so ugly and all).

So save the pic "no one"!  Ron has already demonstrated he understands where I am coming from.  Save it! Print it out.  Put it in your little Growth NOOB shrine where you masterbate daily at in the hopes of one day fighting me.  That's the best you'll get for now, sparky  ;)

no one

• Getbig V

calling me ugly in a pic I purposely look ugly in, then good for you.

ahahahahahaha i look ugly ON PURPOSE! LOL! holy fuck ahahahahahaha im dying over here.

dude, your parents made you look ugly. you had nothing to do with it. except for maybe choosing that haircut.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
ahahahahahaha i look ugly ON PURPOSE! LOL! holy fuck ahahahahahaha im dying over here.

dude, your parents made you look ugly. you had nothing to do with it. except for maybe choosing that haircut.

Alright, can we talk man to man now?  I admit, you have the upperhand, so atleast hear me out.  If you want to mock me after I open my heart to you, then so be it bro.

I'm not sure what I want to do about a career. I'm still have not gotten my GED yet- dropped out of HS senior year never went back.  a dream and a curse depending on the way you look at it. For the most part I live like an IFBB pro, I live in a beautiful home, my parents support me, my day consists of training,going to the supermarket, getbig.... - I'm still a misrable fuck though...no real  friends/social life whatsoever, except for getbig. Gotta say even when I worked the shittiest jobs, I still enjoyed  being around people all day and having some purpose to get up and get going early. at least I was getting paid for something. I live dollar to dollar, but comfortably. No luxaries but I can do what I want when I want. Yeah if I go out and get some 9 to 5 manual labor job I would pretty much be able to buy anything I want for a guy my age but fuck it I'm lazy..

Can you better understand where I am coming from now and why I act the way I do?   :(

no one

• Getbig V

Alright, can we talk man to man now?  I admit, you have the upperhand, so atleast hear me out.  If you want to mock me after I open my heart to you, then so be it bro.

I'm not sure what I want to do about a career. I'm still have not gotten my GED yet- dropped out of HS senior year never went back.  a dream and a curse depending on the way you look at it. For the most part I live like an IFBB pro, I live in a beautiful home, my parents support me, my day consists of training,going to the supermarket, getbig.... - I'm still a misrable fuck though...no real  friends/social life whatsoever, except for getbig. Gotta say even when I worked the shittiest jobs, I still enjoyed  being around people all day and having some purpose to get up and get going early. at least I was getting paid for something. I live dollar to dollar, but comfortably. No luxaries but I can do what I want when I want. Yeah if I go out and get some 9 to 5 manual labor job I would pretty much be able to buy anything I want for a guy my age but fuck it I'm lazy..

Can you better understand where I am coming from now and why I act the way I do?   :(

what about the 'little letters beside your name'? the massively successful 'career'.

why did you lie to ron about the so he would take the pics down, instead of just showing some integrity, taking one on the chin, showing some humility and weathering the storm?

i dont know what your game is here. but this isnt my first bbq so you'll forgive me if i am more than sceptical.
b