Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 46091 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
what about the 'little letters beside your name'? the massively successful 'career'.

why did you lie to ron about the so he would take the pics down, instead of just showing some integrity, taking one on the chin, showing some humility and weathering the storm?

i dont know what your game is here. but this isnt my first bbq so you'll forgive me if i am more than sceptical.

Hey bro, I let you have the pic up long enough.

You will take it down immediately, you bitch.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Good boy.   

;)

:-*

Good night little guy!  You can try again tomorrow!  I can't wait to see what you have in store for me then!

Toodles!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Hey bro, I let you have the pic up long enough.

You will take it down immediately, you bitch.

lol holy fuck you ARE bi polar! i was right. i wasn't joking when i told you i thought you had borderline personality disorder.

dude your not wired right are you? are you medicated?

dont worry, handsome, the pic goes up when im ready to put it up. after all i cant disappoint the guest of honour.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
lol holy fuck you ARE bi polar! i was right. i wasn't joking when i told you i thought you had borderline personality disorder.

dude your not wired right are you? are you medicated?

dont worry, handsome, the pic goes up when im ready to put it up. after all i cant disappoint the guest of honour.

I bet you woooooooooon't

:-*

no one

• Getbig V

and mods- there is no reason to delete this thread. nothing has been done here to deserve removal as i know mr bean is busy hitting the report to moderator button. hes now reaping what he sows for being antagonistic during what was a very lovely service for him.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
and mods- there is no reason to delete this thread. nothing has been done here to deserve removal as i know mr bean is busy hitting the report to moderator button. hes now reaping what he sows for being antagonistic during what was a very lovely service for him.

"no one's" normal MO: lie and deflect long enough till everyone get's sick of dealing with him

Actually sparky, I have been in direct contact with Ron, you know, the Administrator and luckily for me, he is a man of character and integrity.  I explained specifically how having a picture with my face up could have very real and very serious consequences in my real life.  If you are such a bitter and pathetic man that you actually want to harm my real life (which you already have shown you do by wanting to fight me and continuing to post the pic), you are an abhorrent human being.

And I have never asked for any threads to be deleted.  I requested that a pic that I did not want on the board and never gave anyone permission to use stay off the board.  It's quite simple.  So don't post the pic, sparky, kay?  You're the best   ;)

no one

• Getbig V

dude. your fucking WEIRDO. and stop pm'ing me. its a sign of weakness. your only embarrassing yourself further.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III

dude. your fucking WEIRDO.

Damn.

How utterly disappointing, even from you.  You have obviously lost your momentum for the night (like the other time when you had trouble counting to three LOL)

I know you will post the pic when you are good and ready, and you said something similar about when I called your bitch ass out to post your current physique, so that means you will not be posting the pic again.  Thanks for playing though, sparky.  You actually did pretty good.

You can try again tomorrow though.  Have a good night  :-*

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: growth NOOB aka 'sperm tube' memorial thread. viewing and final respects ins
« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »

Alright, can we talk man to man now?  I admit, you have the upperhand, so atleast hear me out.  If you want to mock me after I open my heart to you, then so be it bro.

I'm not sure what I want to do about a career. I'm still have not gotten my GED yet- dropped out of HS senior year never went back.  a dream and a curse depending on the way you look at it. For the most part I live like an IFBB pro, I live in a beautiful home, my parents support me, my day consists of training,going to the supermarket, getbig.... - I'm still a misrable fuck though...no real  friends/social life whatsoever, except for getbig. Gotta say even when I worked the shittiest jobs, I still enjoyed  being around people all day and having some purpose to get up and get going early. at least I was getting paid for something. I live dollar to dollar, but comfortably. No luxaries but I can do what I want when I want. Yeah if I go out and get some 9 to 5 manual labor job I would pretty much be able to buy anything I want for a guy my age but fuck it I'm lazy..

Can you better understand where I am coming from now and why I act the way I do?   :(

;Dand your lying again lol- Post PROOF that I said what is in the bold please-you can't cause you made those top few sentences up :D....do you honestly think thinks were a bunch of retards here lol? You posts pictures of a national level competitor and thinks we wouldn't notice then he's slandering my posts and thinks you won't get called out on it lol.  Who cares though we all know your a liar at this point- and  I really can't say anything at this point to embaress you any further than the pic no one posted  you goofy ass looking guy:D

l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
someone post growths face pic...
all drugs - TPPIIP

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
dude. your fucking WEIRDO. and stop pm'ing me. its a sign of weakness. your only embarrassing yourself further.

have I upset you?

Sign of weakness, eh?

Dedicating your entire Saturday night to me.  Making thread and post after post about me.  

What's that about sparky?  Pretty sure I told you to go to bed now.

:)

no one

• Getbig V

I requested that a pic that I did not want on the board and never gave anyone permission to use stay off the board.  It's quite simple.  So don't post the pic, sparky, kay?  You're the best   ;)

actually you posted the pic, so, technically, stupid, you dont have to 'give anyone permission to use it'- its public domain

dont get angry with me mr bean, blame yourself, technology, and undermedication for making you look like an inept fool.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
actually you posted the pic, so, technically, stupid, you dont have to 'give anyone permission to use it'- its public domain

dont get angry with me mr bean, blame yourself, technology, and undermedication for making you look like an inept fool.
'

Why you so silly?!   ;D

I blocked the face out you silly goose!  I didn't want my beautiful, greek god face to be posted obviously!   Why you such a silly little guy?!    :-*

And you EXTRA silly for unediting my contest pic and seeing the faces are the same but not posting that pic...

you def silly as hell  :-*

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: growth NOOB aka 'sperm tube' memorial thread. viewing and final respects ins
« Reply #388 on: February 26, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »
Quote from: flinstones1 on February 22, 2012, 08:27:53 PM
not sure what I want to do about a career. I'm 19 years old and still have no gotten my GED yet- dropped out of HS senior year never went back.  a dream and a curse depending on the way you look at it. For the most part I live like an IFBB pro, I live in a beautiful home, my parents support me, my day consists of training,going to the supermarket, getbig.... - I'm still a misrable fuck though...no real  friends/social life whatsoever, except for getbig. Gotta say even when I worked the shittiest jobs, I still enjoyed  being around people all day and having some purpose to get up and get going early. at least I was getting paid for something. I live dollar to dollar, but comfortably. No luxaries but I can do what I want when I want. Yeah if I go out and get some 9 to 5 manual labor job I would pretty much be able to buy anything I want for a guy my age but fuck it I'm lazy..

where'e the "can we talk man to man now" part you made up  you little bitch :D And I also notice you deleted a few of your posts too somewhere in there lol
l

no one

• Getbig V
someone post growths face pic...

tomorrow afternoon i'll post the pic. if i do it now he'll cry to get it deleted, despite the way hes carrying on here. were i ron id leave it up just to teach him a lesson.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #390 on: February 26, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »

lolllloooooll
l

no one

• Getbig V

flint- he can delete every post he wants. i've screen shotted this whole thread. its just too unbelievable to imagine.

this will go down as, by far, the single greatest melt down and owning i have ever managed to extract from someone.

i dont think he realises how fucking off his rocker he sounds/is.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
I'm done responding to either of you as not to waste any more of the admins and mods time.

I highly suggest you don't post the pic again.

Take care.  Neither of you will get a response from me again here.

no one

• Getbig V
I'm done responding to either of you as not to waste any more of the admins and mods time.

I highly suggest you don't post the pic again.

Take care.  Neither of you will get a response from me again here.

thanks for the suggestion!

:D
b

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WTF? So, was this dude really doing 20 iu's a day and all that? It does seem to be a meltdown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
growth noob you are taking this shit way too serious

get some perspective
T

no one

• Getbig V
growth noob you are taking this shit way too serious

get some perspective

you think? check out one of the pm's hes sent me

Here's another suggestion!

Obey it!

I know deep down you will   ;)

Have a wonderful night sparky.   :-*

the guys a fucking nut job.

i love it!
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
you think? check out one of the pm's hes sent me

the guys a fucking nut job.

i love it!

its classic get big

new poster starts throwing his weight around thinking he is the shit

two days later he has smashed his laptop against the wall and is crying piteously into his hands

this place gets way too deep in peoples heads
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Jesus, Growth NOOB...you totally changed personality a few times in this thread, woah...are you on meds?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #399 on: February 26, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
lol @ how hard no one tries to own someone .. poor fella