Author Topic: I love being 6'1"!  (Read 20843 times)

MikMaq

Re: I love being 6'1"!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »

Funny then that I have not been able to find any major leader of any kind fitting in this range....  ::)

I'm pretty sure gw was the runt in the last 30 years as the first man, and he's 510, sure you can find midget leaders in faggy countries like france but that don't mean anything.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure gw was the runt in the last 30 years as the first man, and he's 510, sure you can find midget leaders in faggy countries like france but that don't mean anything.

This is exactly the balonie I want to burst.

Forbes list of the most powerful people in the world 2011 in order and their heights:

- Oubama    6'1
- Putin        5'7
- Hu Jintao   5'8
- Merkel      5'5
- Bill Gates   5'10

Among the top are for example Pope Benedict, Sarkozy, Bernanke, Buffett, Sum' Abdullah (dunno who he is)..... I assume these guys are relatively shortish as well.

I consider just over 6' people somewhat tallish and now it's only Mr. Oubama who passes this limit.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2012, 08:10:31 AM »
that's cos short people are so insecure and over-compensate
Yea, hahah I definitely wouldn't describe myself handsome  ;D

But facts are brutal - this article is from 2008, these guys have done pretty good for themselves:

The giants of world politics are assembled in Toyako, Japan, for the G-8 summit this weekend, but while they may be big-time players, most of them wouldn't stand out in a crowd.

Just one, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, breaks the 6-foot barrier. Five of the world leaders aren't even 5'6" tall.

Russia's little big man, President Dmitry Medvedev, brings up the rear at only 5'2".

Japan's Yasuo Fukuda is only 5'6", and Germany's female Chancellor Angela Merkel measures in at only 5'5".

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France does all he can to disguise the four inches his former supermodel wife has over him. She wears flat shoes and he wears the heels, since he's only 5'5".

President Bush can count himself among the more imposing of the heads of government: He's 5'11"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5314996&page=1#.T0fuKvFmK90

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2012, 08:15:47 AM »
Greece = FAIL

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2012, 08:17:25 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
i am 1,88 meters.... that is 6'3 i believe, or close to it....
to win prices on a bodybuilding stage it sucks..... but irl... nothing beats being big and in shape and TALL!!!!
let the dwarfs win the plastic trophies.... i do not care...lol...
of course you need to have a good frame as in athletic... not a skinny wide hipped, only legs and arms tall body....
i would never want to be short..... very happy with my height...

1,88m is 6'1.5''..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »
1,88m is 6'1.5''..

1 foot = 12 inches
1 inch = 2.54 cm

Thus,
6'2 feet = 6 feet + 2 inches
6'2 feet = 6 x (12 inches) + 2 inches
6'2 feet = 72 inches + 2 inches
6'2 feet = 74 inches
6'2 feet = 74 (2.54 centimeters)
6'2 feet = 187.96 centimeters

Thus, 6'2 feet = 187.96 centimeters.

or am i wrong??? lol....
anyway i am very happy not to be a dwarf.... that was the point...  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2012, 09:37:04 AM »
pff, white people *walks away from thread like a boss*

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »
pff, white people *walks away from thread like a boss*

Right into the arms of your g4p muscle stud...where he's the boss!
A

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
I dated a true came from over the sea greek girl many years ago. Eleftheria was her name  she sure ass hell loved my black dick  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2012, 05:09:50 PM »
saw a young black lad in the shop the other day as i was waiting for my fried spam sandwich. he was thin as a rake and couldn't have been very much of 7'  :o

odd looking bastard

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »
A customer came into the shop earlier today, complaining about the service. Had his wife with him. He was getting loud, so my guys came and got me from the back office. The guy was maybe 5'8" on a good day. Pudgy with double chins. His wife lit right up when she saw me. I told him he needed to stop yelling. I told him I was refunding his money and we could part friends. And, naturally, I was looking down on him. He started begging me to keep him as a customer and I politely reminded him that we're parting friends, and I had my guy give him his money. About an hour later, his wife telephoned and invited me for drinks...without him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
A customer came into the shop earlier today, complaining about the service. Had his wife with him. He was getting loud, so my guys came and got me from the back office. The guy was maybe 5'8" on a good day. Pudgy with double chins. His wife lit right up when she saw me. I told him he needed to stop yelling. I told him I was refunding his money and we could part friends. And, naturally, I was looking down on him. He started begging me to keep him as a customer and I politely reminded him that we're parting friends, and I had my guy give him his money. About an hour later, his wife telephoned and invited me for drinks...without him.
Yeah right! ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
IMO 5'10 is the ideal height for bodybuilding, I'm not saying that cause I'm 5'10 ...I'm a bit taller... .... but it really is more difficult to get that freak factor once you start getting 6 feet and over. You'll need to abuse the shit out of insulin to get that thickness and fullness of your 5'9 counterparts and in most cases will fuck up your physique unless you really know what the fuck your doing and know your hormones from years of trial and error. I'm not counting guys with big frames either like Gunter, he's more of a giant to me than a bodybuilder. Dennis Wolfe- that's impressive to me.
l

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2012, 05:14:51 PM »

Lol - one of the poorer gimmicks we have had in a while  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »
Lol - one of the poorer gimmicks we have had in a while  :D
Yeah,he sucks bigtime.  :(

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »
when I wake up im 5'8.5 then by lunch im 5'8

Feelsbadman

Could be worse.

I could be 5'4 or less like

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »
I hate tall people.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
IMO 5'10 is the ideal height for bodybuilding, I'm not saying that cause I'm 5'10 ...I'm a bit taller... .... but it really is more difficult to get that freak factor once you start getting 6 feet and over. You'll need to abuse the shit out of insulin to get that thickness and fullness of your 5'9 counterparts and in most cases will fuck up your physique unless you really know what the fuck your doing and know your hormones from years of trial and error. I'm not counting guys with big frames either like Gunter, he's more of a giant to me than a bodybuilder. Dennis Wolfe- that's impressive to me.
Def Flint. At 5'10" you're not too tall to fill out and you're gonna have the most mass. As for every day life being 6'-6-2" is great and if you can fill out, it's that much more impressive

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »

hahahahahahahah

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2012, 06:29:24 PM »
when I wake up im 5'8.5 then by lunch im 5'8

Feelsbadman

Could be worse.

I could be 5'4 or less like

5'6" here  :D :D
X

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »
I'm sure this sort of thing happens more than we think. Good stuff.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:25 PM »
6'3 is ideal height.
I guess I have the ideal height then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
i can't imaging being a guy and being 5 foot 5 or below.   sad.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
i can't imaging being a guy and being 5 foot 5 or below.   sad.

One must rejoice while one can, for one will shrink with old age.

Sad will be the day if a misfortune should happen, and an accident prevents one from walking upright.