Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96245 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2012, 04:39:50 PM »

Is it just me, or is that quite the fuckable ass? (no homo)

L.L

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »
no offense- but u cant be "bad" at 5'8 you little mexican leprichaun.  As far as I'm concerned while Gh15 was standing next to Kevin and Ron on the olympia stage.... you  were standing next to julia and juan at the local YMCA:D : :D :D :DD :o

exactly... ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2012, 04:40:32 PM »
good physique slin...

here he comes lol waited for you ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »
here he comes lol waited for you ,,

gh15 approved

:D :D :D
Trans Milkshake.

Italy2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2012, 04:44:06 PM »
what about my bodyfat at last abs pic? D:

L.L

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »

tren twice in my life

my physique is based on tren

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LIAR,, you are a kid who bnever grew up ,, you coudnt even place! in national compeittion ,, you are a joke

gh15 approved

tren was actually once before this year...i tried for the second time this year...everybody that  knows me knows  im very against progestins because they kill my dick after 4 weeks on and like  a BAD BOY that I am i cant have that ..you know, my dick gotta be on demand i got women to satisfy..remember

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »

tren was actually once before this year...i tried for the second time this year...everybody that  knows me knows  im very against progestin because they killed my dick after 4 weeks on and a BAD BOY that I am i cant have that ..you know, my dick gotta be on demand i got women to satisfy..remember

remember when i hit it hurts,, here you can balonie around ,, but when i finaly make the hit ...it hurts,, ask my last one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2012, 04:49:20 PM »
good physique slin...

good either way,,,,guy is alright ..build wise 24o,215,190 has some standout bodyparts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
Slin is really obsessed with his body.
X

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »
why does the left tricep look like synthol gone wrong?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:53 PM »
good either way,,,,guy is alright ..build wise 24o,215,190 has some standout bodyparts.
exactly...
i never spare energy worrying about whos natural or not....
thats for the insecure...

choice is an illusion

L.L

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »
uffffff, thats a new one..synthol at 19 too? hahhahaha..dont know ,bro..shadow , lighting from the window..lol

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »
uffffff, thats a new one..synthol at 19 too? hahhahaha..dont know ,bro..shadow , lighting from the window..lol
yeah ithought it would be a funny angle

L.L

« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
Slin is really obsessed with his body.

arent we all in a way??

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2012, 04:59:40 PM »

first thing i thort too,,

LIAR FILT!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2012, 05:01:19 PM »
arent we all in a way??

i tell you the diff is ,,

the dif is fella like spike...who i truly respect...dont lie,, say it as it is ,, ofcourse he got fed up with this balonie that go here and veen he dont fucking care to posting,, but he atleast never lied,,

you...LIE! ,, you are a worse version of a fella that get all the gh FREE with otu paing a dime and you try to make the goolobe members of a decent boarding like getbig ...buy into your shit,, go back to the profesional muscle you belong! there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
now THIS !IS NATURAL ,, se the diff!

godo job

gh15 approved

yes, no chest, some shoulders. I had similar little chest, little shoulders build when i was all natty. Then 8 weeks of superdrol changed that shit forever.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »

Brutal blinds salvaged from a closed down office block, $2 plastic flower arrangement as a coffee table centerpiece, couch from an old episode of kojak in the seventies, embossed wallpaper that had been out of fashion for like 15 years, 1950's granny cabinets and sticking your fuckable little ass out to the camera.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2012, 05:04:41 PM »
To be honest it really flatters the living fuck out of me that u guys think i was actually on hormones in those pics..it really does...c'mon . im just lean in them pics, thats is all...Nutrition will get u lean regarless, hormones will speed up the process and help u keep your size..this  gh 15 mentality of eating  whatever u want  do not work if u want cuts..and u will never be ripped , yes take yuor gh but u gotta eat clean at some point..ask bboy is he eat crappy to step on national stage.....ALSO , my Muscles are flat ,dont pop, shoulders are small which we all know the first thing that steroids do is make u shoulders bigger..I do not have the full testosterone look in any of them...im just lean , it creates an ilussion...gh15 is full of it...hes bashing me not because of these pics he knows damn well im natty there..the problems he is being holding his fury for awhile after debunked his KIGS and after i refused to pm  RON  to have Whitewidow remove from his mod status..This piece of shit 15 goes as far gathering members through pm like a coward  to have people he is against to be removed or banned...that tells you a lot , the guys is a mental case.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2012, 05:06:17 PM »
To be honest it really flatters the living fuck out of me that u guys think i was actually on hormones in those pics..iut really does...c'mon . im just lean in them pics, thats is all...Muscles are flat ,dont pop, shoulder are small which we all know the first thing that steroids do is make u shoulder bigger...gh15 is full of it...hes bashing me not because of these pics he knows damn well im natty there..the problems he is being holding his fury for awhile after debunked his KIGS and after i refused to pm  RON  to have Whitewidow remove from his mod status..This piece of shit 15 goes as far gathering members through pm like a coward  to have people he is against to be removed or banned...that tells you a lot , the guys is a mental case.

what were your bench / squat numbers?  Also if you did weighted pull ups, numbers for that too plz
all drugs - TPPIIP

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2012, 05:06:32 PM »
To be honest it really flatters the living fuck out of me that u guys think i was actually on hormones in those pics..iut really does...c'mon . im just lean in them pics, thats is all...Muscles are flat ,dont pop, shoulder are small which we all know the first thing that steroids do is make u shoulder bigger...gh15 is full of it...hes bashing me not because of these pics he knows damn well im natty there..the problems he is being holding his fury for awhile after debunked his KIGS and after i refused to pm  RON  to have Whitewidow remove from his mod status..This piece of shit 15 goes as far gathering members through pm like a coward  to have people he is against to be removed or banned...that tells you a lot , the guys is a mental case.

that back double bi pic doesnt look suspect but to be honest as soon as i saw the first pic i thought "steroids" since the chest

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »
Back double bi looks natty.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2012, 05:18:22 PM »
Back double bi looks natty.

of course it is....just think ,, what do i win by telling you guys i was natty when i wasnt?? lol..i just do not get it...what? to feel superior ?  there is nothing impressive about that physique...if i was too much of a vain person i wouoldnt even post those pics after the level ive reached..get the fuck out im 32 years old..im a grown assed man...those games of im better than u are, are  longgg gone since my teen years...lol

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »
slin is laughing at all you tools spending all your time worshipping him on this thread accusing him of his drugs while he shits time away at work and then goes home to fuck his girlfriend thats a 9

jokes on you losers who spend your whole day on getbig accusing people they are liar filts and posting pics of WYHI of a pic of rosie o donell

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2012, 05:22:03 PM »

of course it is....just think ,, what do i win by telling you guys i was natty when i wasnt?? lol..i just do not get it...what? to feel superior ? get the fuck out im 32 years old..im a grown assed man...those games of im better than u are, are  longgg gone since my teen years...lol

I know first hand examples that go outside GH15's limits, family that i know wouldn't fucking bullshit me.

All of his bodyfat shit is theorycraft too.

I was a lot lower bodyfat than Mak as a natty and he says 6%. WTF i would be at Munzer levels lol
Trans Milkshake.