Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59805 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2012, 11:04:19 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coming from people in a country with a lot of homeless people without a dime to their name who are able to afford crack and alcohol on a daily basis saying that a high school kid who has a chance at making it in the NFL and being a multi millionaire by just running around and catching a ball isn't going to use gear because he can't afford it!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

100 ml of test from your crack dealer = $400
100 tabs of ephedrine = $40
100 tabs of winny = $100

no way they can afford that!!!!! no fucking way!!!!

but they can sure as afford
FUBU sparkly yellow and red shirts = $200
neon orange nike shoes = $250
Sparkly silver baggy jeans that's 8 sizes bigger than what fits = $150
not to forget the weed and/or crack

they can surely afford the second option, but the first that will make them millions especially when a coach told them they have a chance... NO WAY!!!
they'd rob their little sisters kidney and sell it on ebay if they had the chance

fucking retards

it's not like they can't find it either. when they get to college and professional level it's the coaches and their "personal doctors" who are pushing the gear on them anyways.

of course they will take it because they know exactly how shitty of a life it is to be poor in america and people rather risk bodily injury and self harm than to a poor american

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
coming from people in a country with a lot of homeless people without a dime to their name who are able to afford crack and alcohol on a daily basis saying that a high school kid who has a chance at making it in the NFL and being a multi millionaire by just running around and catching a ball isn't going to use gear because he can't afford it!!!!!

100 tabs of winny = $100

they can surely afford the second option, but the first that will make them millions especially when a coach told them they have a chance... NO WAY!!!
they'd rob their little sisters kidney and sell it on ebay if they had the chance

fucking retards
HAHA!!  Great post!!  And so true...

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
how can you squat ass to grass with safety bars at waist level

chess315

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2012, 11:33:30 PM »
I think a lot of white guys assume maybe black are natural because they are not smart enough to know about steroids that is very far from the case they are maybe exposed them more then whites when you get down to brass and tacs

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »
Haha, fubu??? Maybe 15 years ago...laughing at the white stereotyping going on here as if all black teenagers are poor and on foodstamps...you know how many kids in my neighborhood I see wearing 400-500 dollar jordans? No, they don't buy gear from a crackdealer. They get it online or at a gym like everybody else. Oh wait, they're black so they're too poor to have a laptop, pc or a smart phone and even if they did they're too stupid to know how to use them...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
I was exaggerating to get my point across.  ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2012, 11:36:05 PM »
are you all buying that tooth pick powerclean claim dispite the video of dimas 170kg powerclean this guy supposedly powercleaned 165kg EASY

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2012, 11:38:50 PM »
gh15 will jump off a cliff

ageragegym rat might take his life

makavallie will need counseling

6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Don't believe it? Oficially Tested at the national combine http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-James-WilderJr.-90696;_ylt=AkE257GZCT5QuxYlnXQxjU5GPZB4

Is this kid from the ghetto JUICING on Testerona 500, hgh, masterona 100mg and trenbolana 200mg ????? ???

He must be, after all there is NO WAY anyone can look like this  with out TONS of gear ;D

Newsflash, it's called superior genetics!

Okay, this guy isn't 220 lbs, but he looks freaking awesome for his age. You have to realize, though, these kids you are posting are genetic GODS.
They put "pro" bodybuilders to shame. I always laughed when I'd hear "amazing genetics" ascribed to any current pro bodybuilder on this board. Most pros are practically midgets or of below
average height. And most of them looked like twinks before steroids. If you follow high school football recruiting, you see the true genetic elite. These kids look
insane. I'm talking guys 6'4" weighing 250 lbs and ripped in high school. It's unbelievable. And not only that, these same guys are running 4.5-4.6 40s. Most pro bodybuilders
can barely walk 40 yards let alone run a time like that.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2012, 11:47:47 PM »
i didn't read the thread

but that guy is not fucking 220

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2012, 07:01:01 AM »
Okay, this guy isn't 220 lbs, but he looks freaking awesome for his age. You have to realize, though, these kids you are posting are genetic GODS.
They put "pro" bodybuilders to shame. I always laughed when I'd hear "amazing genetics" ascribed to any current pro bodybuilder on this board. Most pros are practically midgets or of below
average height. And most of them looked like twinks before steroids. If you follow high school football recruiting, you see the true genetic elite. These kids look
insane. I'm talking guys 6'4" weighing 250 lbs and ripped in high school. It's unbelievable. And not only that, these same guys are running 4.5-4.6 40s. Most pro bodybuilders
can barely walk 40 yards let alone run a time like that.

That is true, these kids have the genetics beyond the scope of what the mere mortal here at GB can comprehend.

Also, please remove the gun from your head and don't off-yourself Because he is 220 and was tested at the US ARMY NATIONAL COMBINE! ;D
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/event-169;_ylt=AoIkOlOfbQ8_FDSMXTZz0wJHPZB4?prospect_id=90696

How does that HUMBLE PIE taste?  ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2012, 07:05:27 AM »

100 tabs of winny = $100

fucking retards

LMFAO!! According to you clowns All these High school kids are JUICING? Or is it ONLY the ones who are ripped?? lol ;D

How a bout him! He is 6'7" 322! Must he from all the hGH!! ::) ::) ::)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Cyrus-Kouandjio-95796;_ylt=AsJlRAlydWxbHadRJDhcdNFEPZB4

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »
Jesus Christ do you suck these guys black dicks or something. You seem rather excited by all of this  ::)

the trainer

« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2012, 07:25:40 AM »

100 tabs of winny = $100

fucking retards

This goes for you and all the other fucktards like you in this thread the real problem is that you feel like shit because some high school kid just owned you and made it look like all the years of training and juicing that you did was a waste of time so to make yourself feel better you say they must be on steroids.

the trainer

« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2012, 07:29:41 AM »
i cant be in all postings in one time,, if you want me to answr you have to make sure there is gh15 in title,, dont pm me later crying why i dont respond,,

this black fella is on hormones ofcourse,, if i need to explain you this ...then we hav eproblem ,, i told you before...

just because franksmouzer have 2 and a half teen in his mouth and is good dada to his kido...doesnt mean you ned to feel comasion and say he work harder and clean ,,

just because this fella is black andnot white...doesnt mean you need to feel he is african getto build an dcan be 5% lol and 220lb naturaly ...unless he is 6'4 is he 6'4? at 6'4 this would be possible ..if he is 6;2 he is hormnizd,, this is just black fella on orals whats so hard to get?

gh15 approved

Sometimes i wonder if you are really crazy or just trolling you go around making up rules for human beings saying what their bodyfat must be if they are natural, dont you know that all humans are different and a guy with a very wide frame at 5 10 can be over 200lbs at 5% and natural or maybe you have never met a really wide human being.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #163 on: February 27, 2012, 07:29:48 AM »

if you do not think there are some people (university boosters )who have vested interests in these kids going to their div1 schools, and then onto the NFL, you are severely fucking deluded.

this kid isnt paying a fucking dime for his own gear, but you can fucking bet hes getting best of everything- american pharma- straight from a doctor.

i notice 'devon' you didnt comment on my post in the other thread, so i'll write it here agin in case you missed it.

in 1980, 3 guys in the nfl weighed over 300 pounds. in training camps in 2009 over 500 guys were 300 pounds or better. i guess thats all just due to in advancements in sports training, like running around with parachutes on your back.

::)
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #164 on: February 27, 2012, 07:30:57 AM »
great genetics.  natty.   works hard, eats junk and chose the right parents.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #165 on: February 27, 2012, 07:31:25 AM »
if you do not think there are some people (university boosters )who have vested interests in these kids going to their div1 schools, and then onto the NFL, you are severely fucking deluded.

this kid isnt paying a fucking dime for his own gear, but you can fucking bet hes getting best of everything- american pharma- straight from a doctor.

i notice 'devon' you didnt comment on my post in the other thread, so i'll write it here agin in case you missed it.

in 1980, 3 guys in the nfl weighed over 300 pounds. in training camps in 2009 over 500 guys were 300 pounds or better. i guess thats all just due to in advancements in sports training, like running around with parachutes on your back.

I guess roids make you grow taller too huh?? ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2012, 07:36:14 AM »
Well DUH!!!! Every top HS football recruit on welfare checks & food stamps these days is juiced to the gills!  ;D

If you look at the staff of almost any HS football team there is that one muscle bear LB, or D-Line coach.  You know he's the source of the good stuff.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2012, 07:39:53 AM »

Only sensible post in this stupid fucking troll thread.
Trans Milkshake.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2012, 08:47:58 AM »
People hold their kids back a grade sometimes just so they will be bigger for high school football in their freshman season.
Anyone who does that to their kid will juice them too.
I used to sell AAS when I was a teenager, I am not lying here, I sold to a man in his 40's that later told me it was for his
son, who was playing in a kid league, the kid was only about 12 years old.
I told him it would freeze the kids growth (height wise) in its tracks, and he didn't know that.
I have seen his son since then, he is in his 20's now and is barely 5 ft 2. People are stupid and will go to great lengths to
'make it' in this world.
My main clients were football players, I sold 50 bottles of winny at one time to a high school quarterback in Louisiana,
it was basically going to everyone on the team. None of them know shit about AAS, they just know they need it. This was back
in the late 90's, I am sure it is much more rampant now than back then. Most of my stuff came from Mexico; ttokkyo labs,
brovel, tornel, denkall, etc. This was when UG labs first started coming out (as far as I know anyway), I remember some names
from back then; Supra, Berkley Meyer, Roschmann, Proline, etc.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2012, 08:51:55 AM »
I think this thread demonstrates the op's obsession with GH15.

Of course some random black guy can be low bf % @ around 220lbs!

Im no scientist, but surely peoples structures/organs (sans muscle) could weigh more than regular people?

What about a guy that's 6'2 and has huge hands, size 14 feet (bigger hands and feet might even give you 6 pounds)

Who knows

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2012, 09:07:03 AM »
People hold their kids back a grade sometimes just so they will be bigger for high school football in their freshman season.
Anyone who does that to their kid will juice them too.
I used to sell AAS when I was a teenager, I am not lying here, I sold to a man in his 40's that later told me it was for his
son, who was playing in a kid league, the kid was only about 12 years old.
I told him it would freeze the kids growth (height wise) in its tracks, and he didn't know that.
I have seen his son since then, he is in his 20's now and is barely 5 ft 2. People are stupid and will go to great lengths to
'make it' in this world.
My main clients were football players, I sold 50 bottles of winny at one time to a high school quarterback in Louisiana,
it was basically going to everyone on the team. None of them know shit about AAS, they just know they need it. This was back
in the late 90's, I am sure it is much more rampant now than back then. Most of my stuff came from Mexico; ttokkyo labs,
brovel, tornel, denkall, etc. This was when UG labs first started coming out (as far as I know anyway), I remember some names
from back then; Supra, Berkley Meyer, Roschmann, Proline, etc.

NUMBER ONE (#1) HIGH SCHOOL QB in the nation this year!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Max-Browne-115733

6'5  202

Must be JUICED to the GILLS! Otherwise he would not be the best right?? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »
I think when it comes to training advancement in high school sports (for the ones that can actually budget a good S&C coach, usually private). Most on here don't get it. I know of only a few on here who actually do "get it".

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »
I think when it comes to training advancement in high school sports (for the ones that can actually budget a good S&C coach, usually private). Most on here don't get it. I know of only a few on here who actually do "get it".

Coach, are you saying the local GBers use juice as a crutch for their gains and don't rely on smart training & nutrition? ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:53 AM »
Coach, are you saying the local GBers use juice as a crutch for their gains and don't rely on smart training & nutrition? ;D

That, smart train training doesn't exist for most. All you need to do is look at a thread a few days back about if people plan their workouts or not. 98% of the posters in that thread said they basically just wing it.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
I believe he`s a natty......seen guys like him at that age many times looking this good or better..........I`m talking about black guys who are athletes.

Racist post reported.  ;D
#