Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59914 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!
« Reply #276 on: February 29, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #277 on: February 29, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
Gh15 has fucked with the head of getbiggers so much most of you are brain washed that you believe that you cannot get big strong and ripped without steroids perfect scenario for him and his suppliers.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #278 on: February 29, 2012, 08:27:27 AM »
Gh15 has fucked with the head of getbiggers so much most of you are brain washed that you believe that you cannot get big strong and ripped without steroids perfect scenario for him and his suppliers.

People can get big and strong. I saw it with my own two eyes. Farm boys squatting 5 plates on each side easy. It's just incredible some people are stupid enough to think guys aren't going to cheat and try to get employed by the highest paying job in the entire world. Give me a fucken break. You don't think people are going to do whatever it fucken takes to get that money?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »
Why does ab seperation suggest steroid use?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #280 on: February 29, 2012, 09:31:46 AM »
gh15 never , ever said that..... you have a reading disability....
what he said and, always says to this day is....
you can be "big" natural..... 220 at around 13-15% ,that is big you know...for a 6' person...
but to have an impressive bodybuilding body.... and be in condition AND big at the same time.... drugs are the only way to get you there....
there is a reason bb's since the beginning of the sport have cheated you know....

Be Happy,
Optimus

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #281 on: February 29, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
gh15 never , ever said that..... you have a reading disability....
what he said and, always says to this day is....
you can be "big" natural..... 220 at around 13-15% ,that is big you know...for a 6' person...
but to have an impressive bodybuilding body.... and be in condition AND big at the same time.... drugs are the only way to get you there....
there is a reason bb's since the beginning of the sport have cheated you know....

I have to agree on this.

One can look really good naturally, but to look fantastic takes that huge 2% difference that can also be compared between a chimpanzee and homo sapiens sapiens in intellect

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #282 on: February 29, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »
whcih kid ,, show me picture,, i needclear picture

gh15 approved

It doesn't matter. He's 5'10-11 and 202 as of this morning. We bod pod every 6 weeks, last time was last week at 5%. He's 18. A running back and DB. Runs a 4.5 flat.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 29, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »
It doesn't matter. He's 5'10-11 and 202 as of this morning. We bod pod every 6 weeks, last time was last week at 5%. He's 18. A running back and DB. Runs a 4.5 flat.

why won't your boys and girls post here with the rest of us x-men

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #284 on: February 29, 2012, 09:54:42 AM »

what do you mean it doent matter,, need to see apicture or someting,,you just say 6% 200lb 5'10 lol you even say 5% lol,, comon ,, probabaly already 2 years on the hormones ,, usualy they get into it when they enter highschool in the last sumer vacation before highschol ,, especialy for the football ,, those kids buy whatevber they can that will keep them under the radar ,, infact i get pms here form kidos like that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: February 29, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
These absolute numbers that GH15 puts out are a little odd. I agree that
they are good guidelines, but they are just that.... guidelines, not stone cold facts.
There is a hell of a lot of genetic variance in the world. Some people are naturally fat, some ripped,
some tall, etc. Why couldn't some people be able to carry more mass naturally than some other
people?
I think GH15's numbers are spot on for me, but that is just by chance. I am sure there are some guys
out there that are 220 and 10% at 5'10'' or so, without any steroids. It really isn't that far fetched to me.
I know guys that really don't know shit about steroids, and don't have the intelligence to live a lie and
honestly pretend to be dumb about AAS use. They exceed GH15's numbers. (I don't know anyone that
walks around at 6%, but they are equivalent in total mass as in 220 @ 10% or whatever).

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #286 on: February 29, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
Why does ab seperation suggest steroid use?

HGH...And its only when all others things being equal. Id have to see the kids ab wall at a younger age...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #287 on: February 29, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
why won't your boys and girls post here with the rest of us x-men

Because they're much smarter than me.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:04 AM »
Because they're much smarter than me.

.iT was a jokE

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »
HGH...And its only when all others things being equal. Id have to see the kids ab wall at a younger age...

You really believe that kid is on hgh? ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #290 on: February 29, 2012, 10:27:21 AM »
what's your point?

this gal is "officially tested" as well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 29, 2012, 10:34:59 AM »

High School athletes across the globe have dabbled with using steroids. And that goes back to the early 80's. Why would it be out of the question for an elite high school athlete to be using steroids/hgh in high school. HGH is dirt cheap now. Do one google search on what athletes should use and HGH is the number 1 substance regardless of age. And lets not forget that its basically undetectable. If a 15 year old bodybuilder in the 80's can get his hands on Test/diabol/anadrol cycle without the internet and without a problem, why on earth would it be out of the question for some kid in the 21st century to get his hands on a substance that all of Hollywood and millions of people around the world are using?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 29, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »

Who would have thought that the 12 to 13 year old girls in the olympics over 5 decades ago were using DBall :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #293 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
what do you mean it doent matter,, need to see apicture or someting,,you just say 6% 200lb 5'10 lol you even say 5% lol,, comon ,, probabaly already 2 years on the hormones ,, usualy they get into it when they enter highschool in the last sumer vacation before highschol ,, especialy for the football ,, those kids buy whatevber they can that will keep them under the radar ,, infact i get pms here form kidos like that

gh15 approved

I've trained him since he was 12. I know every thing he eats, I know his sleeping habits, how he trains, and everything he takes and doesn't take, etc. I went with him and his father on ALL recruiting trips. I'm practically his second father. This is one of the reasons why I have to call you out on certain things because when it comes to this you're pretty much clueless.

You take a kid with already God given talent, teach him to catch a ball, run properly at a young age. Then when then start maturing (usually around 14 or so) NATURAL hormones start kicking in, the kid starts properly weight training, then test levels rise even more. By the time the kid is 16-17 his hormones are raging, growing like a weed, getting strong as fuck and fantasizing about every freaking cheerleader that even says "hi" to him. These kids don't need drugs at this age...are you freaking kidding me? At this age they've already been provided with all of they "hormones" they will ever need at this age. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it surely does and more often than it should because of asshole parents who think they're kid is going to be the next NFL star. What they don't realize that they are hurting the kid.

I've 3-4 kids and parents of freshmen this year come up to and say "his coach says if he puts on 30lbs by next season he may put them on varsity" when ever I hear that I just want to strangle the FUCK out of that coach. Not only doing that will make them fat but they will also be slower. Put the kid on a high calorie eating program, supplement with pre-workout and post with a few cycles of creatine monohydrate, train and keep with a good speed program. If the kid gains a good 15lbs and is stronger and faster you have been successful.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:06 AM »
what's your point?

this gal is "officially tested" as well.

Palumboism showing is ugly head in this she-beast

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #295 on: February 29, 2012, 10:41:52 AM »
I've trained him since he was 12. I know every thing he eats, I know his sleeping habits, how he trains, and everything he takes and doesn't take, etc. I went with him and his father on ALL recruiting trips. I'm practically his second father. This is one of the reasons why I have to call you out on certain things because when it comes to this you're pretty much clueless.

You take a kid with already God given talent, teach him to catch a ball, run properly at a young age. Then when then start maturing (usually around 14 or so) NATURAL hormones start kicking in, the kid starts properly weight training, then test levels rise even more. By the time the kid is 16-17 his hormones are raging, growing like a weed, getting strong as fuck and fantasizing about every freaking cheerleader that even says "hi" to him. These kids don't need drugs at this age...are you freaking kidding me? At this age they've already been provided with all of they "hormones" they will ever need at this age. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it surely does and more often than it should because of asshole parents who think they're kid is going to be the next NFL star. What they don't realize that they are hurting the kid.

I've 3-4 kids and parents of freshmen this year come up to and say "his coach says if he puts on 30lbs by next season he may put them on varsity" when ever I hear that I just want to strangle the FUCK out of that coach. Not only doing that will make them fat but they will also be slower. Put the kid on a high calorie eating program, supplement with pre-workout and post with a few cycles of creatine monohydrate, train and keep with a good speed program. If the kid gains a good 15lbs and is stronger and faster you have been successful.  

::) My dad thought the same thing. He worked out with me I was sleeping under his fucking roof. He didn't find out I was taking hormones until he found some in my closet. You never fucken know what people are doing. Only they know.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #296 on: February 29, 2012, 10:47:22 AM »
::) My dad thought the same thing. He worked out with me I was sleeping under his fucking roof. He didn't find out I was taking hormones until he found some in my closet. You never fucken know what people are doing. Only they know.

You start seeing quick dramatic changes then be suspicious. You're dad didn't know the difference. I do.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #297 on: February 29, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »
All this "I know a guy that blah blah blah but I know for a fact he doesn't juice" bullshit is getting ridiculous

How many times have you heard about guys whose wives or girlfriends are cheating on them with their best friends? Their best friends are fucking their wives, nevermind injecting steroids in the privacy of their own bathrooms. Yet somehow everybody "knows for a fact" their best friend isn't juicing. Give me a break  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #298 on: February 29, 2012, 11:10:12 AM »
You start seeing quick dramatic changes then be suspicious. You're dad didn't know the difference. I do.

show me picture,, i know he is on hormones,, but stil show me picture so i can see what you talk about,, i dont see a picture how can i talk about it if i dont see a cpiture of the fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #299 on: February 29, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »
highschool? looks 40.

He's a black American guy- he probably is 40 and in High School. And if he's 220 I'm 290.
a