Author Topic: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone  (Read 21772 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone
« on: February 26, 2012, 02:18:06 PM »
What's up fellas?  

Here's the update:  After sm (pp) tren wasn't working out, I made my own tren from fina pellets.  Let me just say, if any of you haven't done it, DO IT.  I was hesitant at first, but it really is easy as fuck, just like everyone says.  Anyways, I ended up making 80 ml at 100mg/ml.  To get to the point, after 10 days on the homebrew at 2.5-3cc everyday (yesterday I shot 5 cc- just bc I wanted to hit triceps before an arm workout lol)  (never pinned tri's but it was good)  Anyways, 10 days of 250mg - 300 mg ED, that's around 2 grams of fucking tren ace a week!!  LONG STORY SHORT:  AGAIN, NO SIDES, NO HARDNESS, NO VEINS, NO PUMPS, NO STRENGTH, NO FAT LOSS, NO AGGRESSION, no cough, sweats, DON"T FEEL A GOD DAMN THING!!  So, verdict is in, I'm a fucking non-responder to tren.  Beyond pissed at this point.  

Like I've stated before, I think I even might be a non-responder to all hormones TBH.  As I've mentioned previous, Superdrol 30mg a day nothing- NO PUMPS, minimal strength, NO SIDES etc. (worked a little bit, I think)  I'm up to 125 mg ephdrina, (Bronkaid) now- don't feel a thing lol...

For those that don't think it's possible or whatever- I myself FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE TOO- I MEAN WTF!!  Anyways, for those that are interested at all, or have interest in pharmacoligy, sciences, hormones etc, or for those that are just bored check this thread out- It gave me a little insight on my situation- TBH, it could be bullshit, it could not, but I DO KNOW FOR SURE:  I think I have a problem lol..

Here it is: (it's really long, but a good/interesting read) http://forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-262982.html

I have some npp and anadrol (never used them before)  So I will be trying those real soon and see if I get some effects/results.  I just dropped test prop (sm pp)- didn't feel a thing- I'm going to try it again high dose though- I was only doing 350- 600 a week (Hopefully I respond to test lol)  Could be bunk though?  Werid though, my nuts are the size of grapes, so I don't know wtf is going on- but no increase sex drive, no strength etc from the test- never really notices much from test before either in the past- So, I will use 1 -1.5 grams also pretty soon and see how it goes.

Anyways, sorry for the long ass post, but just thought I'd let you good fellas know!!  And, if ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT at all, please let me know!!  I'm probably going to see a doctor TBH, (in the article, it states that high estro, messed up thyroid/ blood glucose might be the cause of the non-response)  Don't feel like I have high estro, or anything- I've ALWAYS been healthy- no problems medically etc ect etc... Diet/training are good too etc etc...

I will keep you guys updated in the future about the anadrol and Npp and high dose test..

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
Re: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
Not respond to one of the harshest hormones?

I think you might have bunk bolonie

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
what you are saying is pretty much impossible.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »
^^ Maybe you guys didn't read my other thread ? 

But, I've used four different brands of tren in the past year-  NO RESULTS, same thing etc etc- not getting into it again, you can look up my other thread

I JUST MADE TREN FROM FINAPLIX PELLETS = IMPOSSIBLE TO BE BUNK 

LOL

Then again, that is what most people would say/think if they were unaware of the extremities of the situation (Again, that is what I thought at first) 

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
what you are saying is pretty much impossible.
You should read the link I posted then....

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 02:53:12 PM »
Maybe not responding to one of the most potent anabolic steroids known to man is Gods way of saying, "get off the fuckin' drugs"!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 02:56:20 PM »
Guess it's time to pick up golf.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
That sounds extremely weird but since you seem sincere, only thing i really can say, is that i feel sorry for you... After all these years i still respond well to basic compounds in very conservative doses. I guess you don't have much of a choice, but to keep looking for a steroid/steroids that will work for you and stay consistent with those, good luck.

PS. I have no idea why a human would not respond to hormones...  ???
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
doesnt sound too odd to me. some people just dont respod to certain drugs.

i myself dont respond to dbol at all.....my buddy and I both did some dbol together.(same brand) and he blew up, and i got nothing.
(literally nothing)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 03:17:27 PM »
Its not that rare. Some people have poor response to anabolics, very few receptors with poor response.
Have you tried stacking it with gh? try it see if something changes.
The people i've known who where non responders tried mega-doses and stacked it with gh for some then it worked for others not even then.
Boundary Breaker

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 03:33:13 PM »
bro what are your stats,,,any pics?  reason i ask,,,id assume if you dont respond to gear your not very big?  not trying to be a dick, but hormones is the reason that anyone is big, unlesss you have great genetics for mass and responding to working out (which some do) and just the hormones dont work for you.  it sounds if you put 5cc in an arm you prolly got some pretty big tri's though?  is that just from training, naturally big guy?  i myself am not a great responder to drugs, but i do respond, just not like some of these beasts,,,i actually have to diet and shit and do cardio,,,i cant junk and grow like other guys and go without sleep and use rec drugs and stay huge lol....

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »
I'm really having a hard time not just calling "bunk product" on you.

Any one of the vets on this board who has confidence in the tren they use willing to send this guy a vial??

If being a comeplete "non-responder" to hormones is even possible though and you are suffering from this, then I do feel sorry for you man.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 03:46:47 PM »
i think though that his last batch was homebrew,,,from pellets, so as long as he brewed it right which sounds like he did, then i guess he really doesn't respond to tren.  thinking about brewing myself but need to research more im no chef

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 03:48:44 PM »
got a mate who doesn't respond to hormones in a similar way, did tren for a while and it didn't do anything much
he went on GH and everything started working

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
He said he brewed his own from pellets. That's as legit as one can get. The guy just doesn't respond to it. That would be horrible.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 04:32:46 PM »
Maybe not responding to one of the most potent anabolic steroids known to man is Gods way of saying, "get off the fuckin' drugs"!

Guess it's time to pick up golf.
LOL

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
That sounds extremely weird but since you seem sincere, only thing i really can say, is that i feel sorry for you... After all these years i still respond well to basic compounds in very conservative doses. I guess you don't have much of a choice, but to keep looking for a steroid/steroids that will work for you and stay consistent with those, good luck.

PS. I have no idea why a human would not respond to hormones...  ???
I'm really having a hard time not just calling "bunk product" on you.

Any one of the vets on this board who has confidence in the tren they use willing to send this guy a vial??

If being a comeplete "non-responder" to hormones is even possible though and you are suffering from this, then I do feel sorry for you man.
Thanks fellas, I appreciate it!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 04:37:01 PM »

doesnt sound too odd to me. some people just dont respod to certain drugs.

i myself dont respond to dbol at all.....my buddy and I both did some dbol together.(same brand) and he blew up, and i got nothing.
(literally nothing)
Damn, yeah bro, just proves the "everyone's different theory" and responds better/worse to different compounds than others...Will you ever consider running dbol again, at a high dose?  And, what was the dosage that you and your friend used?

got a mate who doesn't respond to hormones in a similar way, did tren for a while and it didn't do anything much
he went on GH and everything started working
Its not that rare. Some people have poor response to anabolics, very few receptors with poor response.
Have you tried stacking it with gh? try it see if something changes.
The people i've known who where non responders tried mega-doses and stacked it with gh for some then it worked for others not even then.

Hmm, that's interesting, but definitely makes sense, IMO.  No, I haven't ever used GH, but need to soon, LOL.  Still, want to figure out this "problem" first, though, TBH.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
i think though that his last batch was homebrew,,,from pellets, so as long as he brewed it right which sounds like he did, then i guess he really doesn't respond to tren.  thinking about brewing myself but need to research more im no chef
He said he brewed his own from pellets. That's as legit as one can get. The guy just doesn't respond to it. That would be horrible.

^^ Yup, made it from pellets  :'(

lesaucer

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »
if i was you id throw my aas in the garbage. then abuse the shit out of gh+slin+every peptide can get hand on. if still no results, end myself.

chess315

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 05:18:59 PM »
fastlane I feel your pain I made tren and do respond but not well it will burn fat put I drop strength and lose mass when swithcing out test it is far from the miracle drug it is for other people I have made it and ran 700mg a week it makes me crazy and nighmares ,tren coughs I do respond to it like I said nothing special if it had no side effects I would use it but its not great to me. I do not like tren do not like eq. And deca gives sex sides so I'm kinda fucked lol I have feel in love with dbol recently and going to do blood tests to see just how much it elevates my liver values. That being said it take me 2 -4 weeks for the sides from tren to show up and getting mental . I would keep going if your having no sides why not run it tell week 6 to make sure.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »
there was some dude on some other board long time ago that was shooting the juice in his asshole...thats not what ur doing is it bro? lol

but probably suppository may have some effect too though.  

chess315

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
go to week 6 and just to make sure sometimes shit just hits all the sudden. If your problem is related to some hormonal imbalance which it may be test would still work as it raises both estogen and test levels

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 05:40:29 PM »
Damn, yeah bro, just proves the "everyone's different theory" and responds better/worse to different compounds than others...Will you ever consider running dbol again, at a high dose?  And, what was the dosage that you and your friend used?

i was on 40Mg/day and up'd it to 60 then 80 and still no results. my buddy ran 40-60/day and he blew up.
his strrength went way up too, but not me.

dont think i'll try dbol again...might just stick with tbol and test....and start experimenting with other aas

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 06:51:13 PM »
most people fuck up their first batch or 2 of pellets, but 3cc ED?

wtf?

Did you buy fake fina from ebay or something?

Did you use methanol to extract it? Did you overheat it? Tren needs just a tiny bit of heat to dissolve, the red stuff ppl make and sell is oxidized and damaged. Tren should be the color of the oil its dissolved in

Are you trolling? 5cc in your ARM?

I get a good response off 0.5 cc of my homebrew so I can't imagine shooting 500mg of the stuff and not going bright red and sweaty or having a heart attack
No, I shot 2 cc in my tri and 3 cc in glute = 5 cc

And no, I got my pellets from a vet lol Finaplix-H

Didn't use methanol or heat, just followed simple instructions (basskiller)