Author Topic: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone  (Read 21771 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 06:54:47 PM »
fastlane I feel your pain I made tren and do respond but not well it will burn fat put I drop strength and lose mass when swithcing out test it is far from the miracle drug it is for other people I have made it and ran 700mg a week it makes me crazy and nighmares ,tren coughs I do respond to it like I said nothing special if it had no side effects I would use it but its not great to me. I do not like tren do not like eq. And deca gives sex sides so I'm kinda fucked lol I have feel in love with dbol recently and going to do blood tests to see just how much it elevates my liver values. That being said it take me 2 -4 weeks for the sides from tren to show up and getting mental . I would keep going if your having no sides why not run it tell week 6 to make sure.
Yeah, I mean, that's the plan, I'm just going to keep going, (just like I did with all the other trens I had lol) 
Anyways, I've already been on for 4 weeks, 3 weeks with sm tren now 1 week with the homebrew- But yeah, I'll keep going till I just finish it all

Problem is though, I'm pinning over 2 grams of tren a week- If it's not working = HUGE WASTE OF MONEY + INCREASED/UNNECESSARY KIDNEY AND LIVER STRAIN + INCREASED/UNNECESSARY AMOUNT OF PINNING/SCAR TISSUE

BASICALLY COMES DOWN TO SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED AND PISSED OFF

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 07:01:28 PM »
What's up fellas?  

Here's the update:  After sm (pp) tren wasn't working out, I made my own tren from fina pellets.  Let me just say, if any of you haven't done it, DO IT.  I was hesitant at first, but it really is easy as fuck, just like everyone says.  Anyways, I ended up making 80 ml at 100mg/ml.  To get to the point, after 10 days on the homebrew at 2.5-3cc everyday (yesterday I shot 5 cc- just bc I wanted to hit triceps before an arm workout lol)  (never pinned tri's but it was good)  Anyways, 10 days of 250mg - 300 mg ED, that's around 2 grams of fucking tren ace a week!!  LONG STORY SHORT:  AGAIN, NO SIDES, NO HARDNESS, NO VEINS, NO PUMPS, NO STRENGTH, NO FAT LOSS, NO AGGRESSION, no cough, sweats, DON"T FEEL A GOD DAMN THING!!  So, verdict is in, I'm a fucking non-responder to tren.  Beyond pissed at this point.  

Like I've stated before, I think I even might be a non-responder to all hormones TBH.  As I've mentioned previous, Superdrol 30mg a day nothing- NO PUMPS, minimal strength, NO SIDES etc. (worked a little bit, I think)  I'm up to 125 mg ephdrina, (Bronkaid) now- don't feel a thing lol...

For those that don't think it's possible or whatever- I myself FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE TOO- I MEAN WTF!!  Anyways, for those that are interested at all, or have interest in pharmacoligy, sciences, hormones etc, or for those that are just bored check this thread out- It gave me a little insight on my situation- TBH, it could be bullshit, it could not, but I DO KNOW FOR SURE:  I think I have a problem lol..

Here it is: (it's really long, but a good/interesting read) http://forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-262982.html

I have some npp and anadrol (never used them before)  So I will be trying those real soon and see if I get some effects/results.  I just dropped test prop (sm pp)- didn't feel a thing- I'm going to try it again high dose though- I was only doing 350- 600 a week (Hopefully I respond to test lol)  Could be bunk though?  Werid though, my nuts are the size of grapes, so I don't know wtf is going on- but no increase sex drive, no strength etc from the test- never really notices much from test before either in the past- So, I will use 1 -1.5 grams also pretty soon and see how it goes.

Anyways, sorry for the long ass post, but just thought I'd let you good fellas know!!  And, if ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT at all, please let me know!!  I'm probably going to see a doctor TBH, (in the article, it states that high estro, messed up thyroid/ blood glucose might be the cause of the non-response)  Don't feel like I have high estro, or anything- I've ALWAYS been healthy- no problems medically etc ect etc... Diet/training are good too etc etc...

I will keep you guys updated in the future about the anadrol and Npp and high dose test..

Fastlane, this is just one end of the extremes of hormones response. I have one friend who is the opposite of you, and literally blows up on 50 mg of tren ace EOD. I mean he blew the fuck up, and that is all he ran- no test, no orals. Gained close to 30 lbs in 3 months (this is partially because he cycles). And then I have another friend who has to run 100 mg of tren ace every day, and honestly his results are not overly impressive, and he has told me that he feels no pump- no physical anything. Only the mental weirdness from the tren.

The only thing I can think of is friend 1 is 5'4'' and 160 lbs, and friend 2 is 6'3'' and 225 lbs. But honestly, size shouldn't come to much into consideration here. These drugs are made for cattle.

I personally feel 50 mg of tren ace EOD. And I don't mean it is like a light feeling. When I used to run it that light, it was hectic. Now that I have worked my way up to a gram every week, the mental sides are relatively bad, but controllable, and the physical benefit is just ridiculous. I hope you find YOUR hormone one day, and honestly, I can't believe that there is not one out there. I would try a nice tren ace and NPP cycle or something like that. If you don't respond to that @ 100 mg each daily, of quality gear of course, then you truly are a special case.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 08:19:12 PM »
I'm right in the middle of the 2 guys you mentioned, 5'10" 190lbs and 100mg/day of tren ace is a fucking miracle to me.  Only sides I have are acne, and crazy back and calf pumps.  I am on day 40 and I can't really believe the results I'm getting. 

And anyone who wants to shit talk on my size, I cut to 155lbs for mma and 160lbs for wrestling and I can't let myself get above 200lbs, so I float around 175 to 190lbs, I am only looking for hardness, and strength, and then I work cardio when I have a comp. coming up for 6 to 10 weeks.

I am about 5% bf and I don't max out but I can probably bench press about 300lbs right now, and I don't do bench, only pushups and dumbells for curl, flies, shrugs, upward row and regular row, tri ext and dips.  My first set of pushups to start my workout will be 60 form reps tomorrow, followed by 3 sets of 30, the inside grip, then on to curl and the rest.  Once I can start riding my bike outside I will get back to cardio and mma training.  If you are tired after 1 rep of a max lift, imagine doing that lift every 4 seconds for 15 minutes straight, with 1 minute break every 5 mins. That is fight shape.  That is the shape I work for every year, whether I have a fight scheduled or not, haven't had one in 3 years, but maybe this is the year.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »
Fastlane, this is just one end of the extremes of hormones response. I have one friend who is the opposite of you, and literally blows up on 50 mg of tren ace EOD. I mean he blew the fuck up, and that is all he ran- no test, no orals. Gained close to 30 lbs in 3 months (this is partially because he cycles). And then I have another friend who has to run 100 mg of tren ace every day, and honestly his results are not overly impressive, and he has told me that he feels no pump- no physical anything. Only the mental weirdness from the tren.

The only thing I can think of is friend 1 is 5'4'' and 160 lbs, and friend 2 is 6'3'' and 225 lbs. But honestly, size shouldn't come to much into consideration here. These drugs are made for cattle.

I personally feel 50 mg of tren ace EOD. And I don't mean it is like a light feeling. When I used to run it that light, it was hectic. Now that I have worked my way up to a gram every week, the mental sides are relatively bad, but controllable, and the physical benefit is just ridiculous. I hope you find YOUR hormone one day, and honestly, I can't believe that there is not one out there. I would try a nice tren ace and NPP cycle or something like that. If you don't respond to that @ 100 mg each daily, of quality gear of course, then you truly are a special case.
Appreciate the insight boss!!

I agree, size should play no relativity, but that is very interesting in both of your friends cases.  I'm about 5'9" 210 around 10% BF. 

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
^^

I have a bunch of npp, but didn't really want to run it until I got a little leaner, but I agree that I think I'll just keep changing compounds until I find one that works. 

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 01:46:06 AM »
If i was you here's what i'd do:

start gh @ 10ius asap
then add 2/3 fast compounds (npp, tren ace, prop)
see how it feels
every other week or e3w add 4-5ius more to the gh and bump the gear dose by 100mg each.
repeat this until you find your sweet spot and keep it steady.

i'm not the best responder by any means and this is what i intend to do...i just hope i don't need 30ius of gh or i'll be big and broke lol.
Boundary Breaker

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »
If i was you here's what i'd do:

start gh @ 10ius asap
then add 2/3 fast compounds (npp, tren ace, prop)
see how it feels
every other week or e3w add 4-5ius more to the gh and bump the gear dose by 100mg each.
repeat this until you find your sweet spot and keep it steady.

i'm not the best responder by any means and this is what i intend to do...i just hope i don't need 30ius of gh or i'll be big and broke lol.
LOL yeah I hear ya bro.. Thanks for the input.. As suggested by some other good, experienced fellas, I'm going to start on the gh asap.  I've never done gh before, but apparently I need it lol.   Just don't want to shell out a ton of money quickly, as I'm going to law school in the fall.  But, GOTTA DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO!!! Appreciate the insight bro!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
that sucks dude. you try testosterone ? i think everyone responds to it at least to some degree being a hormone that naturally occurs in the body and all

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 12:21:17 PM »
The Russian studies 'Sports Pharmacology in the Former Soviet Union' found that some people were very poor responders to AAS.
I would consider myself someone that has poor response to hormones, but not the worst.
I recently had the opportunity to run GH at 10iu daily for a few months, I ran that alongside a modest AAS stack and my results were
what I had expected from AAS originally. It really made a difference, I am not sure why.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
The Russian studies 'Sports Pharmacology in the Former Soviet Union' found that some people were very poor responders to AAS.
I would consider myself someone that has poor response to hormones, but not the worst.
I recently had the opportunity to run GH at 10iu daily for a few months, I ran that alongside a modest AAS stack and my results were
what I had expected from AAS originally. It really made a difference, I am not sure why.

i can't explain why but this is normal. Perhaps because gh optimizes aas receptors or whatever. But it is.
Boundary Breaker

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »
Appreciate the insight boss!!

I agree, size should play no relativity, but that is very interesting in both of your friends cases.  I'm about 5'9" 210 around 10% BF. 

yeah it shouldn't. personally, i am not a fan of npp or deca. i know npp is popular on this board and deca is not. i personally do not like either. my body type just does not respond great to either of them. on my last cycle of deca, which was recently, i really got too big, and not in a good way. my whole face looked gigantic.

and it's not like the benefits outweigh these aesthetic down falls. the strength gains from tren are far, far superior to the strength gains from deca/npp in my personal case. and the joint lubrication from deca/npp is great, but uneccesary for me. i lift heavy but i don't feel it in my joints even on tren.

so just find the right hormone for yourself, but obviously be aware that certain hormones are not for everyone. tren may not be for you. deca sure as fuck is not for me. but something is out there with your name on it. i can't believe it is not.

primo? primo + anavar? try weird shit like that... let us know what happens.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »
yeah it shouldn't. personally, i am not a fan of npp or deca. i know npp is popular on this board and deca is not. i personally do not like either. my body type just does not respond great to either of them. on my last cycle of deca, which was recently, i really got too big, and not in a good way. my whole face looked gigantic.

and it's not like the benefits outweigh these aesthetic down falls. the strength gains from tren are far, far superior to the strength gains from deca/npp in my personal case. and the joint lubrication from deca/npp is great, but uneccesary for me. i lift heavy but i don't feel it in my joints even on tren.

so just find the right hormone for yourself, but obviously be aware that certain hormones are not for everyone. tren may not be for you. deca sure as fuck is not for me. but something is out there with your name on it. i can't believe it is not.

primo? primo + anavar? try weird shit like that... let us know what happens.
Oh yeah, that's right, I remember you saying that about nandrolone.  Yup, that's what I plan to do, try a bunch of different shit, and I'll let you fellas know how it goes!! Thanks for the help/insight/support!!!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Your a genetic freak at the opposite end of the spectrum.. a complete non responder.

L.L

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 10:52:05 PM »
Not respond to one of the harshest hormones?

I think you might have bunk bolonie

this^^^^^^^^^^^

L.L

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 10:53:24 PM »
He said he brewed his own from pellets. That's as legit as one can get. The guy just doesn't respond to it. That would be horrible.

he might fucked it up durig the cooking process...it happens to the best of them..

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 04:57:39 AM »
damn that sucks dude, hope you respond well to other kinds of gear. its interesting, am i right in assuming some people may not think they have great genetics at all when training naturally as in don't put on muscle easily or whatever, but when they touch gear they respond very quickly and with great results due to their amount of receptor sites?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
he might fucked it up durig the cooking process...it happens to the best of them..
Comon dawg, read the OP, and my other posts i thread... I didn't "cook" it lol...

As far as your other post about "bunk balonie", you must have not read my other thread either.. tried four different brands of tren, now this homebrew from pellets...

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 12:28:52 PM »
damn that sucks dude, hope you respond well to other kinds of gear. its interesting, am i right in assuming some people may not think they have great genetics at all when training naturally as in don't put on muscle easily or whatever, but when they touch gear they respond very quickly and with great results due to their amount of receptor sites?
Thanks bro, yeah that's what I'm hoping... As far as your statement goes, yeah, your absolutely correct... In my case though, I feel like it's the other way around lol  :'(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
just out of curiosity what method did you use to brew the tren

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
just out of curiosity what method did you use to brew the tren
Simple basskiller method, as stated above.... easy as cake bro (not crystal method) (didn't bake)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 01:11:57 PM »
Simple basskiller method, as stated above.... easy as cake bro (not crystal method) (didn't bake)
basskiller has like 4-5 different methods..     

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
he used the not a cow method 1, pretty much the same as basskiller's basic method

I've done it a few times now, and he did it right.

I got the cough today, first time in 40 shots, man it sucked but it only lasted a few minutes.  Must have injected straight into a vein in my delt, but there is no bruise and not much blood like usual.

Glad to be down to my last 10 or 15 days, my ass is a pin cushion, my shoulders are sore and I don't want to do quads, calves suck and I don't want to do traps or lats either.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
not a cow is the crystal method.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 05:41:43 PM »
not a cow has 3 different methods from what I've seen

he used the basic one