Author Topic: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone  (Read 21865 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: The Verdict is in.. I do not respond to Trenbolone
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 02:17:14 PM »
NO

I just used A FUCKING SIMPLE BASSKILLER METHOD LOL

No heat or other bullshit:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_02.shtml

And took some other steps/pointers from other people/methods

NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL JUST MAKE THE SHIT LOL

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »
well the one i just posted above you looks a bit simpler than that bro  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 02:25:20 PM »
fast lane you ignored my questions last time, I'll ask you again brother answer these for me...

1. do you have a normal size dick
2. Did you go through puberty
3. did u get Gynocemastia as a teenager
4. Any thyroid issues
5. Diabetic

There can be many reasons for why, I read some people have androgen insensitivity.
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 02:31:18 PM »
fast lane you ignored my questions last time, I'll ask you again brother answer these for me...

1. do you have a normal size dick
2. Did you go through puberty
3. did u get Gynocemastia as a teenager
4. Any thyroid issues
5. Diabetic

There can be many reasons for why, I read some people have androgen insensitivity.
Oh yeah, my bad brotha.. didn't mean to ignore you, just forgot lol

YES YES etc etc.. I'm fine bro lol
I appreciate your concern

No gyno. no thryoid issues, not diabetic.. I'm pretty perfect TBH lol

Rearden Metal's seen pics of me, he can attest to what I look like

5'9 210 10% BF- I'm still running then Tren- Over 2 grams lol

To be completely honest, I think I'm getting "results" but I don't feel anything or getting any of the "benefits".... As in I think it might be "working" as in the effects on muscle tissue, physique etc. but I get no strength gains, no added veins,hardness etc etc etc

Also, TBH I think that people hype it up maybe?  gh15 promoted the shit out of tren as in holy grail etc etc changes daily etc etc.... but maybe I'm expecting too much?  All I can say safely is at 2 grams for almost 2 weeks, no strength, sides, all that "good shit" that people say they get... Again, maybe I'm expecting to change too much, or etc... I don't know lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »
Oh yeah, my bad brotha.. didn't mean to ignore you, just forgot lol

YES YES etc etc.. I'm fine bro lol
I appreciate your concern

No gyno. no thryoid issues, not diabetic.. I'm pretty perfect TBH lol

Rearden Metal's seen pics of me, he can attest to what I look like

5'9 210 10% BF- I'm still running then Tren- Over 2 grams lol

To be completely honest, I think I'm getting "results" but I don't feel anything or getting any of the "benefits".... As in I think it might be "working" as in the effects on muscle tissue, physique etc. but I get no strength gains, no added veins,hardness etc etc etc

Also, TBH I think that people hype it up maybe?  gh15 promoted the shit out of tren as in holy grail etc etc changes daily etc etc.... but maybe I'm expecting too much?  All I can say safely is at 2 grams for almost 2 weeks, no strength, sides, all that "good shit" that people say they get... Again, maybe I'm expecting to change too much, or etc... I don't know lol

well that is good to hear. If you turned into a male and have a normal sized penis,  you will respond to exogenous testosterone. Some guys are just more sensitive to compounds than others honestly.  Honestly I would drop the animal steroids and get some that were made for humans, EQ tren winstrol etcetc were made for animals and alot of it is wasted looking for a receptor sight to attach itself to. Deca,dbol,anadrol,testosterone will always be more effective in humans, regardless of anyone says. Also I do not know any experienced bodybuilder who reccomends tren as a bulking compound. BFG said the same, gh15 said the same, etc- far too thermogenic and makes weight gain difficult.
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »
well that is good to hear. If you turned into a male and have a normal sized penis,  you will respond to exogenous testosterone. Some guys are just more sensitive to compounds than others honestly.  Honestly I would drop the animal steroids and get some that were made for humans, EQ tren winstrol etcetc were made for animals and alot of it is wasted looking for a receptor sight to attach itself to. Deca,dbol,anadrol,testosterone will always be more effective in humans, regardless of anyone says. Also I do not know any experienced bodybuilder who reccomends tren as a bulking compound. BFG said the same, gh15 said the same, etc- far too thermogenic and makes weight gain difficult.
Yeah, like I stated previously, in about 2 weeks I'm going to start some anadrol and npp, maybe throw in a low dose of test p

I'll get back to you with the results  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »
Yeah, like I stated previously, in about 2 weeks I'm going to start some anadrol and npp, maybe throw in a low dose of test p

I'll get back to you with the results  ;D

Try a nice amount of dbol bro. Add it to your npp you will be pleased.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
where did that thinking come from? All mammals produce the same androgens. In fact the only anabolic sterpids that are  natural to the body are testosterone, estrogen, dht, 19-nor. All of the other products are deriatives of testosterone in some form. Just saying bro just because it was "designed" with animals in mind doesnt make it less effective for humansh

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »
Fast Lane I thought I recommended baking that shit.  You have forsaken me.   Lol jk not that it matters as long as it's sterile.

I am on about 550mg/wk for 6 weeks now and I look like a 1960's bodybuilder.  I feel like a GOD.

I always try a product by itself for the first time.  Next run I'm going 75mg drol/day 75mg tren/day and 500mg test e/week for 8 weeks.

Should be a good time looking better than everyone this summer.  JK I'm not that vain, and I already look better than everyone.  lololol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 12:44:44 AM »
Pretty sure eq was developed for people they just used it in horses

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2012, 01:01:26 AM »
where did that thinking come from? All mammals produce the same androgens. In fact the only anabolic sterpids that are  natural to the body are testosterone, estrogen, dht, 19-nor. All of the other products are deriatives of testosterone in some form. Just saying bro just because it was "designed" with animals in mind doesnt make it less effective for humansh

good point. Was Equipoise really developed for humans originally? I thought it was made for horses, or was is made for humans and then used on horses?
l

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2012, 02:15:21 AM »
Race horses.  Loose some body fat, I.  Try water based test too, I was a poor responder, I lost a stone and a half then hit again and boom

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2012, 03:06:58 AM »
Race horses.  Loose some body fat, I.  Try water based test too, I was a poor responder, I lost a stone and a half then hit again and boom
yep alot of people arent aware but fat has alot of androgen/estrogen receptor in their cell nucleus. so the more bf you have the more gear your wasting causing you to use higher doses to achieve a similar effect as if you were much leaner on smaller doses

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »
Go get a full bloodwork
i can't believe no one suggested it yet...

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »
anyone know what happened to this guy? did he off hinself?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2014, 09:10:16 PM »
don't know but just some crazy guy who probably expected to look like Coleman and when he fell short he decided to blame the gear, lol. More of these type of people out there then you think.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2014, 04:34:59 PM »
Your expectations are probably simply too high.

I'm sure the tren is doing *something*. Everyone has steroid receptors in their body after all.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »

i think i remember someone telling him he needed NQK (november quality kigs) lol.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2014, 03:28:55 PM »

Maybe he ended up in hospital from taking 2 grams of fucking tren.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »
The verdict is, your gear was fake, your diet totally off and you don't know how to train.

Yes, many people who look like they don't train will consider themselves bodybuilders and are 100% certain they train and eat right.

But they don't really know anything.

It will be one of the listed reasons, or all listed reasons.

dustin

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2014, 06:12:12 AM »
Old, useless thread. Probably some femmy fatass who can't train properly. No pump? Eating a small handful of raisins pre workout gives me a pump. GTFO!

Dude must have stopped lifting and renewed his World of Warcraft  subscription.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »
Old, useless thread. Probably some femmy fatass who can't train properly. No pump? Eating a small handful of raisins pre workout gives me a pump. GTFO!

Dude must have stopped lifting and renewed his World of Warcraft  subscription.
Yeah, sounds very much like the bloody newcomers who read about overhyped steroids online, and then"now i will blow up in 8weeks, i know all the secrets", do everything but the injection shots wrong and then find out it doesn't work for them.

People on steroids will get a pump from walking stairs, writing with a pen and so forth.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:10 AM »
Yeah, sounds very much like the bloody newcomers who read about overhyped steroids online, and then"now i will blow up in 8weeks, i know all the secrets", do everything but the injection shots wrong and then find out it doesn't work for them.

People on steroids will get a pump from walking stairs, writing with a pen and so forth.

pretty much sums up this thread ^^^^

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2014, 02:55:48 AM »
What's up fellas?  

Here's the update:  After sm (pp) tren wasn't working out, I made my own tren from fina pellets.  Let me just say, if any of you haven't done it, DO IT.  I was hesitant at first, but it really is easy as fuck, just like everyone says.  Anyways, I ended up making 80 ml at 100mg/ml.  To get to the point, after 10 days on the homebrew at 2.5-3cc everyday (yesterday I shot 5 cc- just bc I wanted to hit triceps before an arm workout lol)  (never pinned tri's but it was good)  Anyways, 10 days of 250mg - 300 mg ED, that's around 2 grams of fucking tren ace a week!!  LONG STORY SHORT:  AGAIN, NO SIDES, NO HARDNESS, NO VEINS, NO PUMPS, NO STRENGTH, NO FAT LOSS, NO AGGRESSION, no cough, sweats, DON"T FEEL A GOD DAMN THING!!  So, verdict is in, I'm a fucking non-responder to tren.  Beyond pissed at this point.  

Like I've stated before, I think I even might be a non-responder to all hormones TBH.  As I've mentioned previous, Superdrol 30mg a day nothing- NO PUMPS, minimal strength, NO SIDES etc. (worked a little bit, I think)  I'm up to 125 mg ephdrina, (Bronkaid) now- don't feel a thing lol...

For those that don't think it's possible or whatever- I myself FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE TOO- I MEAN WTF!!  Anyways, for those that are interested at all, or have interest in pharmacoligy, sciences, hormones

etc, or for those that are just bored check this thread out- It gave me a little insight on my situation- TBH, it could be bullshit, it could not, but I DO KNOW FOR SURE:  I think I have a problem lol..

Here it is: (it's really long, but a good/interesting read) http://forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-262982.html

I have some npp and anadrol (never used them before)  So I will be trying those real soon and see if I get some effects/results.  I just dropped test prop (sm pp)- didn't feel a thing- I'm going to try it again high dose though- I was only doing 350- 600 a week (Hopefully I respond to test lol)  Could be bunk though?  Werid though, my nuts are the size of grapes, so I don't know wtf is going on- but no increase sex drive, no strength etc from the test- never really notices much from test before either in the past- So, I will use 1 -1.5 grams also pretty soon and see how it goes.

Anyways, sorry for the long ass post, but just thought I'd let you good fellas know!!  And, if ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT at all, please let me know!!  I'm probably going to see a doctor TBH, (in the article, it states that high estro, messed up thyroid/ blood glucose might be the cause of the non-response)  Don't feel like I have high estro, or anything- I've ALWAYS been healthy- no problems medically etc ect etc... Diet/training are good too etc etc...

I will keep you guys updated in the future about the anadrol and Npp and high dose test..

you use Bunk ;)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:23 AM »
Some guys do have androgen insensitivety syndrome.There's varying degrees of the disorder. He may have had "mild androgen insensitivety". Or taken Propecia. Know some guys who don't respond to hormones in any amount. I wouldn't completely discredit him.
http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/commonly-used-drug-can-make-men-stop-enjoying-sex-irreversibly?akid=12007.24430.8x6wlm&rd=1&src=newsletter1010773&t=4