Author Topic: GH15, G101 + Other Elfs..Concerns...  (Read 5581 times)

dustin

Re: GH15, G101 + Other Elfs..Concerns...
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:47 PM »
Prohibition creates all the lucre in the black market. If law makers tighten their policies and clamp down, it will just make sources prosper.

There will be some difficulty and hardship, but in the grand scheme of things you're talking about a much larger profit margin. All sources would need to do is become a little more meticulous and keep a close eye on things, but their day to day operation would not change outside of being extra vigilant in dotting i's and crossing t's.

I don't know if US policies will be reformed or amended for even harsher penalties, but it doesn't really make much of a difference. Joe Blow just gets more paranoid and sources just make a ton more cash with a little bit more stress and exhaustion. I'm sure they would gladly welcome stricter laws, at least the guys on top.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 02:02:57 PM »
Prohibition creates all the lucre in the black market. If law makers tighten their policies and clamp down, it will just make sources prosper.

There will be some difficulty and hardship, but in the grand scheme of things you're talking about a much larger profit margin. All sources would need to do is become a little more meticulous and keep a close eye on things, but their day to day operation would not change outside of being extra vigilant in dotting i's and crossing t's.

I don't know if US policies will be reformed or amended for even harsher penalties, but it doesn't really make much of a difference. Joe Blow just gets more paranoid and sources just make a ton more cash with a little bit more stress and exhaustion. I'm sure they would gladly welcome stricter laws, at least the guys on top.

Look risk goes up so do prices.. In Uk they was importing cannabis, the dealers realised there was as much money to be had in importing fags/cigs and only a maximum of 2 years and that was pushing it. Guess what happened, imports went down, home grown went up, prices hit the roof because home grown could not keep up with demand. Yeah there is still comming in from overseas but its harder and harder because they make the laws stricter.
No one is going to risk 14 years for small margins...no one. You push up the risk the price goes up with it.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 02:11:39 PM »
Look risk goes up so do prices.. In Uk they was importing cannabis, the dealers realised there was as much money to be had in importing fags/cigs and only a maximum of 2 years and that was pushing it. Guess what happened, imports went down, home grown went up, prices hit the roof because home grown could not keep up with demand. Yeah there is still comming in from overseas but its harder and harder because they make the laws stricter.
No one is going to risk 14 years for small margins...no one. You push up the risk the price goes up with it.

Do you think all sources are just remailers who're making a pitiful mark up on their products? No, they're not. You're thinking of the small guys. Fuck the small guys. I'm talking about the TOP SOURCES!!!

These guys send barrels of oil across the country. They know which zip codes to send them, they know about the Customs offices and have people inside them, they know LEO who let all of this go through and help to ensure safe passage, etc, etc. They send crates and boxes full of GHona and tons of other PEDs with no problem at all. These guys make lots of money and don't just drop boxes off at the post office with a return home address and cross their fingers that no one gets popped or that the package gets shipped.

You're confusing these guys for the guys who fulfil orders once they get THEIR orders. These are very, very, very small timers and shouldn't even be talked about. These are not sources.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
Do you think all sources are just remailers who're making a pitiful mark up on their products? No, they're not. You're thinking of the small guys. Fuck the small guys. I'm talking about the TOP SOURCES!!!

These guys send barrels of oil across the country. They know which zip codes to send them, they know about the Customs offices and have people inside them, they know LEO who let all of this go through and help to ensure safe passage, etc, etc. They send crates and boxes full of GHona and tons of other PEDs with no problem at all. These guys make lots of money and don't just drop boxes off at the post office with a return home address and cross their fingers that no one gets popped or that the package gets shipped.

You're confusing these guys for the guys who fulfil orders once they get THEIR orders. These are very, very, very small timers and shouldn't even be talked about. These are not sources.

Yeah but the market price is controlled by many things. You push up laws, customs officers want more money for the risks they take, you push up the median price aka all the little guys start charging more because its more risky or simply because their price has gone up and guess what, the price goes up. The only way price comes down is when demand is very high like in any business as they can buy larger amounts of materials required and reduce their wholesale costs. Now how will this happen when the laws make it more difficult for every normal guy to get his gear or scare him of getting it in the first place?
These arn't party drugs, this appeals to a limited market. Not everyone wants to look like a BBer. This isn't something that gets passed around night clubs and is highly addictive. Although the market for this is big, if the laws become as risky to sell this as good old marching powder, well the profits in the marching powder unless you increase your mark up.
Top supplier or not, heavy pressure from above pushes up prices, you have to bung off more people or pay the same people more.

dustin

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »
Yeah but the market price is controlled by many things. You push up laws, customs officers want more money for the risks they take, you push up the median price aka all the little guys start charging more because its more risky or simply because their price has gone up and guess what, the price goes up. The only way price comes down is when demand is very high like in any business as they can buy larger amounts of materials required and reduce their wholesale costs. Now how will this happen when the laws make it more difficult for every normal guy to get his gear or scare him of getting it in the first place?
These arn't party drugs, this appeals to a limited market. Not everyone wants to look like a BBer. This isn't something that gets passed around night clubs and is highly addictive. Although the market for this is big, if the laws become as risky to sell this as good old marching powder, well the profits in the marching powder unless you increase your mark up.
Top supplier or not, heavy pressure from above pushes up prices, you have to bung off more people or pay the same people more.

You're thinking about it too much and don't know enough to be saying what you're saying. It will not cause any problems other than people having to take a bit more care when they send things out. It's been going on for decades and any time there's a roadblock, a way to circumvent it is found. It's a game of cat and mouse and with stakes this high the mouse is always going to find a hole to scamper off to.

A few packages will get seized, a few dumbasses will get popped and a few top sources will have to think of ways to keep their operations going with as few hiccups as possible. You really don't know enough about this to be talking about it. You should scamper off too and not sweat it. You'll be able to buy your gear just the same. A lot of big shake ups are coming anyway but no need to worry about the laws. You'll see the next big LEO collaborative bust in 2012 so maybe stock up now if you've got a safe source to order from.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 03:14:35 PM »
I know I will be able to get it but I am on about the affect will have on the pricing. Look how much it has gone up in the past few years.. allot more than you standard inflation and demand is well up. Yes they always find a way around it but it will affect prices.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 03:15:41 PM »
what do you care? evins gonna kill them anyway

gh15 approved

hahahah

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 10:03:13 PM »
ive thought the same thing before

BUT

consider this. every forum where sources advertise, and every website and email address sources use.. are open to the public. some more so than others, but any source that any of us on here can get in contact with and place an order with... so can the government. how hard is it to have one of your agents spend a couple hours a day on a forum to build up a reputation and a few "friendships" so that they can get in contact with the more secritive sources as well as all the ones who source openly?

pp, flora, sandra .. three of the longest operating most well established sources ever

all these guys are extremely vulnerable since they are completely open sources

yet they remain in operation

why ? ? ? ?  ;)
sandras shit is overpriced

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »

no,, one of the best supliers in history of bodybuild,, nothing is overpriced backed by god of hormones personaly FOR EVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »

Flora hardly well priced either!  Especially when you are comparing it to Naps etc who the other day you (GH25 ^^^) said was long time approved, Naps is half price!
Why is that then, if they both sell good products that are dosed correctly why are going going to pay $100-110 for a bottle of Tren when you can pay $55?

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »
no,, one of the best supliers in history of bodybuild,, nothing is overpriced backed by god of hormones personaly FOR EVER

gh15 approved
im not paying 110 $ for a bottle of eq fuck head

her selection also sucks balls

pp is way fucking cheaper

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
im not paying 110 $ for a bottle of eq fuck head

her selection also sucks balls

pp is way fucking cheaper

Never said you was numb nuts that was directed at GH15 if you read it

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 10:39:00 PM »
Never said you was numb nuts that was directed at GH15 if you read it
who the fuck was talking to you  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:16 PM »
Flora hardly well priced either!  Especially when you are comparing it to Naps etc who the other day you (GH25 ^^^) said was long time approved, Naps is half price!
Why is that then, if they both sell good products that are dosed correctly why are going going to pay $100-110 for a bottle of Tren when you can pay $55?

i can nto explain to you why ,, ther eis reason ,, mainly locations and other reasons,, you get what you pay for,, naps also is major bulk biger source diff aspects,, sandra is much more personal,, i cant go explain every little detail i dotn hav etime for this,, on webpage everyone wil get everything needd

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »
gh15 is a scam artist he works for outlaw muscle forum

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 10:46:53 PM »
flora sells  asia pharma

asia pharma = under dosed over priced bath tub water

gh15 = scam artist drug dealer , end of story

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
i never been on any otherr boardings,, this is the problem ....i have fellas on other boardings....they are my pupils and my trustees for over 15 years ,, some of them,, rest are from the last 8 ...they all work for me ,, they do serious job for this is their bodybuild future you talk about,, so when something going on IM THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

there are SPYS FROM WITHIN! this is the thing most fellas dont get,, right now in muscular develop for example i have a moderator working for me ! i dont even care for that boarding that much but since the filts on it heris and liars went all out lies...i hired a moderate a year and a half ago,, he get payed very well,, i know EVERYTHING go over there and they think i visit there lol

this is WHY I AM GENIOUS,, and i tell it here lol i dont even hide it ,,

g e n i o u s !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
i never been on any otherr boardings,, this is the problem ....i have fellas on other boardings....they are my pupils and my trustees for over 15 years ,, some of them,, rest are from the last 8 ...they all work for me ,, they do serious job for this is their bodybuild future you talk about,, so when something going on IM THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

there are SPYS FROM WITHIN! this is the thing most fellas dont get,, right now in muscular develop for example i have a moderator working for me ! i dont even care for that boarding that much but since the filts on it heris and liars went all out lies...i hired a moderate a year and a half ago,, he get payed very well,, i know EVERYTHING go over there and they think i visit there lol

this is WHY I AM GENIOUS,, and i tell it here lol i dont even hide it ,,

g e n i o u s !

gh15 approved
you're time here is coming to an end...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 10:51:44 PM »
you're time here is coming to an end...

you can suck my balls ,, if i go out of here there is no more boarding ,, i have total control ,, no one will care or ned to come here anymore,, YOU NEED GH15 ,, this is why gh15 can not be gone,, IF I ! decide to leave it wil be sad day for getbig...for everythingggg go back to nothing

catch 22 homo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 10:57:04 PM »
you can suck my balls ,, if i go out of here there is no more boarding ,, i have total control ,, no one will care or ned to come here anymore,, YOU NEED GH15 ,, this is why gh15 can not be gone,, IF I ! decide to leave it wil be sad day for getbig...for everythingggg go back to nothing

catch 22 homo

gh15 approved
fuck off scam artist , you're castle is crumbling , you use the whole ron herris is a lier to get the young and dumb to trust you  to cover the smoke screen of all the bunk gear you push

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »
fuck off scam artist , you're castle is crumbling , you use the whole ron herris is a lier to get the young and dumb to trust you  to cover the smoke screen of all the bunk gear you push

this wont and cant save you from whats coming,, its bad trust me its bad,, full dictatorship for the truth! and there are faces who are public faces that will lose their ability to make money ,, a promise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 11:42:50 PM »
this wont and cant save you from whats coming,, its bad trust me its bad,, full dictatorship for the truth! and there are faces who are public faces that will lose their ability to make money ,, a promise

gh15 approved
save me from whats coming ?  lol  what could an asshole like you do to me that you havent already done , you have stolen thousands of dollars from people , my self included ,   what else are you going to do to me , bang my wife and beat my kids ? lolololol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 11:50:25 PM »
save me from whats coming ?  lol  what could an asshole like you do to me that you havent already done , you have stolen thousands of dollars from people , my self included ,   what else are you going to do to me , bang my wife and beat my kids ? lolololol

you lie,, i didnt steal any money ,, from anyone!,, i dont see money from kigtropin ,, i shut the damn operation ,, if you are brave enouhg ..reveal your real name not the gimick but the one who ordered,, tell me what you ordered,, but you wont do it ,, i never told you to watse 1000s of dolars ,, i brought legit pharma grade hgh ...it was for a short while for CHINKS WENT BAD,, i am nto the chmist or the kigtropin company

if you are truly a bodybuild..go ask true bodybuildrs what they think about september and october stam batches of kigtropin ,, THEY WERE! STRONGER THAN SEROSTIM AND HUMATROPE,, and same quality!

thats the truth ,, if you dont like to hear it ...put ear plugs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 11:56:14 PM »
Actually,I don`t think shutting down a good source is a great idea just because his shipments were slow.......as long as the products are legit.

After all,it`s not like you can go to Wal-Mart and buy gear.

Just my opinion.
yeah, i go to target 8)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »
you lie,, i didnt steal any money ,, from anyone!,, i dont see money from kigtropin ,, i shut the damn operation ,, if you are brave enouhg ..reveal your real name not the gimick but the one who ordered,, tell me what you ordered,, but you wont do it ,, i never told you to watse 1000s of dolars ,, i brought legit pharma grade hgh ...it was for a short while for CHINKS WENT BAD,, i am nto the chmist or the kigtropin company

if you are truly a bodybuild..go ask true bodybuildrs what they think about september and october stam batches of kigtropin ,, THEY WERE! STRONGER THAN SEROSTIM AND HUMATROPE,, and same quality!

thats the truth ,, if you dont like to hear it ...put ear plugs

gh15 approved
are saying that asia pharm is gtg ? is that what your saying ?