Author Topic: Chef Adonis does it again! Cold Ferment High Protein Pizza. Pic included!  (Read 17810 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Chef Adonis does it again! Cold Ferment High Protein Pizza. Pic included!
« Reply #175 on: February 29, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »
I hand make my own somewhat-healthy Chicago-style pizza.

I use Great River Organic Milling 100% OrganicBread Flour Seven Grain when making the dough. Eden Organic Pizza Pasta Sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the sauce. For meat, I usually use low fat Italian sausage, but sometimes I just go plain with cheese.

Here's a pic of it right before putting it in the oven.

The cheese and meat go beneath the surface in Chicago-style.

I cut it into ten big pieces and eat it between classes throughout the week.

Nice!

Butter in the crust is Chicago`s secret.  I am going to make one in a week or so.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #176 on: February 29, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »
for breakfast this morning i slow cooked 4 cans of tuna in a skillet to brwn the sides of it without overdrying it, then i added some chili powder and barbecue sauce and mixed it all together.. proceeded to eat the concotion with tortilla chips. washed it down with a big glass of milkk with chocolate syrup added.

fine dining  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 29, 2012, 03:36:20 PM »
for breakfast this morning i slow cooked 4 cans of tuna in a skillet to brwn the sides of it without overdrying it, then i added some chili powder and barbecue sauce and mixed it all together.. proceeded to eat the concotion with tortilla chips. washed it down with a big glass of milkk with chocolate syrup added.

fine dining  8)
The Chocolate Milk is worth drinking.  Tuna, not so much.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #178 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »
we disagree on adequate protein intake...  but still, i only eat about 2 meals per day on average, plus usually a late night snack but that doesnt contain protein.  so i try to get about 100 grams of protein in each meal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
we disagree on adequate protein intake...  but still, i only eat about 2 meals per day on average, plus usually a late night snack but that doesnt contain protein.  so i try to get about 100 grams of protein in each meal.
You have come a long way and probably are one of the most improved on here.  Nobody will deny that.  Do you plan on ripping up for the summer?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #180 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »
most likely

on a break from gear right now so im not dieting, just trying to maintain what ive got

but when i jump back on i plan on using the first month or two to lean out.. should be easy cuz ive been eating like a pig for years on end now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

fine dining  8)
Epic protein overload bump.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
wes tried adonis' pizza recipe, and he liked it:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wes tried adonis' pizza recipe, and he liked it:

I got a laugh out of that one.  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
NOT VICTORIAN!  Victorians are hideous.

Antebellum (Pre-Civil War) Greek Revival with Italianate details

I have two full kitchens each with two Ranges with Double Ovens.  One is a DCS and another is a Viking.

Nice, very high end equipment for a do it yourselfer.  Did you install them yourself, or did they come with your house?

Twaddle

• Getbig V

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Damn that looks deliciously fucking awesome.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Damn that looks deliciously fucking awesome.

I wish I had the patience to make shit like that.  TA, could you whip up something like that?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I wish I had the patience to make shit like that.  TA, could you whip up something like that?
Easily.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Easily.

Hey TA did you install your ranges or did they come with your house?  My house came with a GE profile.  It's not top of the line by any means, but it gets the job done.  The over is great, but the cooktop just doesn't have the BTU's.  It's Friday, I know you're whipping up something fancy, let's see it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hey TA did you install your ranges or did they come with your house?  My house came with a GE profile.  It's not top of the line by any means, but it gets the job done.  The over is great, but the cooktop just doesn't have the BTU's.  It's Friday, I know you're whipping up something fancy, let's see it.
Came with the house.  I assembled a Moravian Sugar Cake last night and let it cold ferment and baked it this morning.  The recipe comes from Old Salem, North Carolina- Winkler`s Bakery.  I love the Old Moravian settlement and its extremely beautiful as it is well preserved from 1766.

Winklers Bakery

The_Leafy_Bug

HAHHAHHAHAh Video of Thomas Keller Sous Viding a steak.  According to Apply85, Keller must be a moron. HAHAHAHA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
TA, can we see pics of your masterful kitchen that you make your wild concoctions in?   :D :D :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
TA, can we see pics of your inside kitchens?  I'd like to see how you have your setup.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA, can we see pics of your inside kitchens?  I'd like to see how you have your setup.
Maybe I will save that for another thread.  Besides, I have to clean my KitchenAid up a bit.  Its got white powder all over it from Confectioner`s sugar.  It looks like Tony Montana was in there baking in a frenzy.  My other kitchen is spotless because we never really use it, although I do have a few boxes on the floor as I needed some priority boxes to ship to clients.

This week I had two celebrity clients ( I get a good deal every now and then).  June Gumbel, Former wife of Bryant Gumbel and Ryan Patterson Main Producer of Access Hollywood and hosts Glam Slam on there and also does the Red Carpet reports.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Maybe I will save that for another thread.  Besides, I have to clean my KitchenAid up a bit.  Its got white powder all over it from Confectioner`s sugar.  It looks like Tony Montana was in there baking in a frenzy.  My other kitchen is spotless because we never really use it, although I do have a few boxes on the floor as I needed some priority boxes to ship to clients.

This week I had two celebrity clients ( I get a good deal every now and then).  June Gumbel, Former wife of Bryant Gumbel and Ryan Patterson Main Producer of Access Hollywood and hosts Glam Slam on there and also does the Red Carpet reports.

Celebrity clients, what the hell are you talking about?  Are you officially preparing sit down meals for celebs out of your kitchen?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I assembled a Moravian Sugar Cake last night and let it cold ferment and baked it this morning.