Author Topic: Here is Folks....what you all been waiting for.. JayCutler ArmourBite Commercial  (Read 2662 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Most boring mr O ever................. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
the ArmourBite looks like shit.
Hope this helps.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
is it just me or does anyone else find this to be disgusting? i mean you put it in and take it out every other set while grabbing dirty, sweaty, grimy dumbells and machine handles... and lol at him talking with it sounding like donald duck ... yea nobody notices it big Jay

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
is it just me or does anyone else find this to be disgusting? i mean you put it in and take it out every other set while grabbing dirty, sweaty, grimy dumbells and machine handles... and lol at him talking with it sounding like donald duck ... yea nobody notices it big Jay

Exactly. Serious virus/infection waiting to happen

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Outdated.
Jay only used this stuff when he was young and couldn't take the ass pounding of wealthy Wall Street Schmoes without breaking the 120 decibel limit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

What's even more disgusting is that this industry seriously underestimates the average bodybuilder's intelligence and presumes that so as long as they use an overgrown behemoth that carries a fancy title, that they can sell horse shit to anyone.

Shame on the company selling this useless product and shame on Jay for selling his name for a few extra bucks all for the sake of tricking a few young kids that believe in their bodybuilding "hero".

Kind of reminds me of when Shawn Ray got into the business of selling bottled oxygen.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this cortisol stuff doesnt sound very nice i think im going to buy 5 of these bitches to prevent them cortisol shits
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
all rap music and mouth peices to prevent them cortisol shits jay
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I refuse to spend waste my time watching this

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I see the UnderArmor logo on it. That guarantees that it will ship millions. People are so shallow.   :-\  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Jay couldve built a spaceship but instead built a mouth piece, thanks Jay
A

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
jason is the man  8)
Boundary Breaker

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Touch slobbery mouthpiece, get slobber on hands, pick up weights with slobbery hands, put slobbery hands on machine handles...

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Jay should sell fridges, 1) to store your GH in and 2) to save money on mirrors