Author Topic: in the end of the day  (Read 8756 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: in the end of the day
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
this is like the godfather when michael is getting rid of all the loose ends at once...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2012, 09:40:10 AM »
Wes you forgot to change accounts!

Outed!
I keep forgetting to do things that I keep forgetting to do.

I may have Alzheimers,but at least I don`t have Alzheimers.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
this is like the godfather when michael is getting rid of all the loose ends at once...
Taking care of all the family business once and for all. ;D

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »
Gh15...you know very precise that you have lost your respect on "getbig"...last month it was %60...this month %70 of getbig members don't respect you anymore...next month it will be %80..I know this is very sad, at the moment you are soo desperate you don't even know how you look from outside..pitiful..yes wretched..that's how you look, not even your new website is going to help you anymore...people are making fun of you on many bb boards...and now you look like a clown even on "getbig" the place where you born...and this is the place you're going to die..which is pretty soon! I really do feel sorry for what you have become...and please be sure that even your elfs have lost their trust on you! Wish you the best in your future life...hope you can modify your mind for your own good!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:04 AM »
Gh15...you know very precise that you have lost your respect on "getbig"...last month it was %60...this month %70 of getbig members don't respect you anymore...next month it will be %80..I know this is very sad, at the moment you are soo desperate you don't even know how you look from outside..pitiful..yes wretched..that's how you look, not even your new website is going to help you anymore...people are making fun of you on many bb boards...and now you look like a clown even on "getbig" the place where you born...and this is the place you're going to die..which is pretty soon! I really do feel sorry for what you have become...and please be sure that even your elfs have lost their trust on you! Wish you the best in your future life...hope you can modify your mind for your own good!

lol,, gimicks once again ,, im god of getbig and of bodybuild cult for many years,, soon you will understand just how much control i have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2012, 10:30:38 AM »
i am bringn you pharma grade gh ,, i never forget my promises BUT! but! as said before it wil be only for the vips that go through specific testing later on ,, the website is free...but to get to the top you will have to be a truthful individual ,, you will have to pass my elfs test,, and you wil have to sign your responsibilty on knowing if your country is controled when it comes to hormones or not..

gh15 website is global ,, not evolve around americana

oh and one more thing...

my australian friends ...you will have hormones coming to you sucesfuly coming 2013

gh15 approved

can't wait :D Let me know few weeks prior and I'll go get a job so I can afford $300 a kit lol
l