Author Topic: Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad!!..  (Read 20312 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad!!..
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
lol @ meth influenced trolling :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
So I'm weak-minded MORTALCOIL?

I wouldn't say weak-minded, just easily led and perhaps not quite capable of reasoning some things through.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »
lol @ meth influenced trolling :D

i wished i had some

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
This thread smells like burning koran.
a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
maybe when he said to beware the coming of a false prophet

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
Religion is bullshit! Always has been, always will be. Thank "God" I woke up one day with the ability to think for myself, and not follow some stupid shit that only my parents and what not made me to belivie! Denying religion is easy, because if no one were there to tell yo... no excuse me, brainwash you - you wouldnt belivie in shit!! And if you were born in a completely different country, the chances of you following a different pointless religion is very high as well. You dont choose what to belivie, you were brainwashed in what to belivie, and in your mind eveeeerybody else is just stupid and ignorant, right? ::) Yeah, yeah heard it all before.

Simple fact, people belivie in what they want to belivie in regardless if its true or not... Its all about finding peace, love and happines in the end so to each its own... As for me, I belivie in karma because unlike religion - karma at least has some facts/truths behind it. And of course, I strongly belivie in the iron as well - this is getbig after all! ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
Religion is bullshit! Always has been, always will be. Thank "God" I woke up one day with the ability to think for myself, and not follow some stupid shit that only my parents and what not made me to belivie! Denying religion is easy, because if no one were there to tell yo... no excuse me, brainwash you - you wouldnt belivie in shit!! And if you were born in a completely different country, the chances of you following a different pointless religion is very high as well. You dont choose what to belivie, you were brainwashed in what to belivie, and in your mind eveeeerybody else is just stupid and ignorant, right? ::) Yeah, yeah heard it all before.

Simple fact, people belivie in what they want to belivie in regardless if its true or not... Its all about finding peace, love and happines in the end so to each its own... As for me, I belivie in karma because unlike religion - karma at least has some facts/truths behind it. And of course, I strongly belivie in the iron as well - this is getbig after all! ;D

I could say the same about "my religion" because atleast it has "some truths and facts" behind it also  ::)

I was raised christian.... then later I questioned it, denied god and started to learn about every single theory about new age, scientology, self healing, ufos, aliens, all that shizzle... BUT THEN I found that THAT was all bullshit and that christianity was the truth all along, go figure  ::)

Now I have peace of mind about that.

these topics are ofcourse ludicrous so I'll stop wasting my god given time on this crap  ;D

Generally speaking people who bash religion only use the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge which has got the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge from another "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge and only use the super duper epicly mutated "I heard from troll bullshit, that bible sayes..." 1% truth in it bullshit in their defence to discredit other christians for example, just saying.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 01:24:48 PM »

1) the concept of karma is teological/religous in nature

2) the idea that "if nobody had told you about god, you would never have believed" is a fallacy.  the fact that belief exists is proof of this. because someone at some point had to come to this belief all on their own before it could have ever existed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »
mel gibson is a very spiritual man
F

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »
I could say the same about "my religion" because atleast it has "some truths and facts" behind it also  ::)

I was raised christian.... then later I questioned it, denied god and started to learn about every single theory about new age, scientology, self healing, ufos, aliens, all that shizzle... BUT THEN I found that THAT was all bullshit and that christianity was the truth all along, go figure  ::)

these topics are ofcourse ludicrous so I'll stop wasting my god given time on this crap  ;D

Generally speaking people who bash religion only use the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge which has got the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge from another "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge and only use the super duper epicly mutated "I heard from troll bullshit, that bible sayes..." 1% truth in it bullshit in their defence to discredit other christians for example, just saying.

You only found what you belivie to be true, but that doesnt mean its necessary true now is it? Seems to me you just find it more easy/comfortable to belivie in christianity than the other so called religions/theroies. But thats the point isnt it? You belivie in what ever makes you feel happy. Aint nothing wrong about that, but its nothing right about it either..... ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 01:53:16 PM »

Generally speaking people who bash religion only use the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge which has
got the "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge from another "I heard the bible sayes..." knowledge and only
 use the super duper epicly mutated "I heard from troll bullshit, that bible sayes..." 1% truth in it bullshit in
 their defence to discredit other christians for example, just saying.

Apparently, people who have been abducted by Aliens have asked if there is a "God" or if the Aliens believe in God, and they say "yes", then they bend over the abductees and anally probe them.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »
1) the concept of karma is teological/religous in nature

2) the idea that "if nobody had told you about god, you would never have believed" is a fallacy.  the fact that belief exists is proof of this. because someone at some point had to come to this belief all on their own before it could have ever existed.

I guess you got a point there, but so what? A belif made by man means as much jack shit as a fairytale made by man! Its basicly the same, the only difference is you belivieeee only in one of them to be true....... We were told to belivie in Santa Claus too you know......... ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 02:02:40 PM »
Apparently, people who have been abducted by Aliens have asked if there is a "God" or if the Aliens believe in God, and they say "yes", then they bend over the abductees and anally probe them.

ancient joke or a government mind program which happends.

You only found what you belivie to be true, but that doesnt mean its necessary true now is it? Seems to me you just find it more easy/comfortable to belivie in christianity than the other so called religions/theroies. But thats the point isnt it? You belivie in what ever makes you feel happy. Aint nothing wrong about that, but its nothing right about it either..... ;)

Yeah "now" you say that. In your previous post you shouted that religions are all bullshit even though you're religious agnostic yourself  ;D

I don't believe in christianity because it makes me happy, but because it seems like the grand truth. It didn't seem so in the past, I was the biggest atheist one time, believe me :D, I allways wanted to stir up shit with other believers and prove them wrong. And I didn't come to faith because I cryed for help  ::), it just hit me.

But in the past I knew only one person who didn't believe in anything at all, like at all. He said "I just am, that's all I know and that's all there is". He isolated himself from people, was extremely depressed and bitter. He definetely was no philosopher or wise. Even the so called "wisest" men on earth believed in something with their overcalculative minds but not this guy.

But I don't care what other people believe in, I only replyed because you so baldly said that all religions are bullshit, and that "atleast karma has some truth in it". Some truth? lol bible basicly has predicted every single event that has happent, and has also explained human beahiour to the tee what makes people click... that's some truth.

But we all choose our own destinys, like you said, believe what you want, but the fact is, if you take all the miracle works out of the bible it still leaves so many facts of life that noone can deny.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »
I guess you got a point there, but so what? A belif made by man means as much jack shit as a fairytale made by man! Its basicly the same, the only difference is you belivieeee only in one of them to be true....... We were told to belivie in Santa Claus too you know......... ::)
you believe in Karma, but karma is religous.

karma is based on the idea the the universe has a mind and knows whether your behaviors have been right or wrong and will cause things to happen to you based on those actions.

non belief - atheism - physicalism..whatever you want to call it. the idea that things just happen, life just happened, there are no supernatural forces at work causing life to exist....     this belief rules out any kind of systematic universal behavior based on the actions of lifeforms..   

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »

You mean aliens are catholic and have priest aliens on their spaceships?  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 02:19:24 PM »
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
hates to read the same topic for the billionth time.... goes in the topic to say he hates it for the billionth time.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »
ancient joke or a government mind program which happends.

Yeah "now" you say that. In your previous post you shouted that religions are all bullshit even though you're religious agnostic yourself  ;D

I don't believe in christianity because it makes me happy, but because it seems like the grand truth. It didn't seem so in the past, I was the biggest atheist one time, believe me :D, I allways wanted to stir up shit with other believers and prove them wrong. And I didn't come to faith because I cryed for help  ::), it just hit me.

But in the past I knew only one person who didn't believe in anything at all, like at all. He said "I just am, that's all I know and that's all there is". He isolated himself from people, was extremely depressed and bitter. He definetely was no philosopher or wise. Even the so called "wisest" men on earth believed in something with their overcalculative minds but not this guy.

But I don't care what other people believe in, I only replyed because you so baldly said that all religions are bullshit, and that "atleast karma has some truth in it". Some truth? lol bible basicly has predicted every single event that has happent, and has also explained human beahiour to the tee what makes people click... that's some truth.

But we all choose our own destinys, like you said, believe what you want, but the fact is, if you take all the miracle works out of the bible it still leaves so many facts of life that noone can deny.

Your right, I am an agnostic and nor do I care if there is a God or not. Im only concerned about the truth, and since I dont know the truth for a fact, I am an agnostic. But I still feel religion is falsly missguiding people to belivie in certain things and following specific rules that may just be a waste of time. I could for ex. never imagine NOT eating certain types of food because my religion prohibits it. These people need to wake up and think for themself because they most likely were just led to belivie in these things from the beginning. Hey, Im not judging - Ive been there myself and knows how it feels to belivie in something so strongly that everything else doesnt matter. But I realized that I was in fact the ignorant one, and had to take a step back to set things in perspective.

you believe in Karma, but karma is religous.

karma is based on the idea the the universe has a mind and knows whether your behaviors have been right or wrong and will cause things to happen to you based on those actions.

non belief - atheism - physicalism..whatever you want to call it. the idea that things just happen, life just happened, there are no supernatural forces at work causing life to exist....     this belief rules out any kind of systematic universal behavior based on the actions of lifeforms..   

I didnt know karma was a religion, moreover a part of one...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
the concept of karma is religous in nature.

the idea that the universe interacts with lifeforms, causing bad events to happen to those who do bad things, and good things to happen to those who do good.

this could only happen in a universe where a supernatural thinking force concerned with human behavior existed.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 03:20:58 PM »
I wouldn't say weak-minded, just easily led and perhaps not quite capable of reasoning some things through.

Hey thx for clearing that up James!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »
Hey thx for clearing that up James!!
whats the point of prodding him with that question ? do you think your baiting him into making some eternal mistake ?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »
whats the point of prodding him with that question ? do you think your baiting him into making some eternal mistake ?

I didn't ask James a question.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »
Your right, I am an agnostic and nor do I care if there is a God or not. Im only concerned about the truth, and since I dont know the truth for a fact, I am an agnostic. But I still feel religion is falsly missguiding people to belivie in certain things and following specific rules that may just be a waste of time. I could for ex. never imagine NOT eating certain types of food because my religion prohibits it. These people need to wake up and think for themself because they most likely were just led to belivie in these things from the beginning. Hey, Im not judging - Ive been there myself and knows how it feels to belivie in something so strongly that everything else doesnt matter. But I realized that I was in fact the ignorant one, and had to take a step back to set things in perspective.

Lets not talk about miracles and supernatural (the believing part)

what will happend if you lust your best friends wife? Exactly, bible knows what would happend, you would lose your friend, you would get an asshole stamp on your head and you will feel ashamed of yourself aswell.

What would've happent if you ate (yes ate, not eat) pork in the old days? You'd get trichina worms by definition. That was overruled by old testament however.

bible doesn't prohibit you from drinking neither, just warns you that you may become a fool and do foolish things that can't be taken back, which is also true.

What will happend if you cheat, etc ?

You know all these guidlines are correct. People allways want to diminish these guidlines, even myself and then later say "oh I wish i didn't do that". That's all there is to it.

Like I said, take away all the things that are considerred supernatural, bible would still be 100% on point. Now days beeing evil and being bad is trendy it's even encouraged but it is what it is. I love sinner life, I'm a sinner my self, but I know where I'm coming from and I'm not confused with my emotions.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the USA, eat it.

TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »
devilsmile, i dont think being evil or immoral is anymore trendy now than it ever was before. sex and drugs arent evil or immoral. desires arent bad. pleasure isnt evil. fun isnt immoral. loving multiple people at one time isnt sinful.

whats bad and wrong and immoral is deciet, lies, violence, theft.. when you do wrong to your fellow man.  that is wrong.

and those things are not celebrated anymore today than they have been in the past. in fact i think they may even be less celebrated than in previous ages.