Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57509 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2012, 07:28:23 AM »
Hahahahaa  Dumb ass birthers hoping this validates their delusions.

It must suck being tortured by this so badly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
Hahahahaa  Dumb ass birthers hoping this validates their delusions.

It must suck being tortured by this so badly.

Please refute the evidence presented in the presser. 

When doing so - please avoid the terms, bush, birther, palin, cain, teapublican, rush, beck, hannity, etc and please deal w the evidence. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2012, 07:33:00 AM »
sorry 33, but lack of evidence does no = evidence of a crime.

trust me, I have watched over the years as the anomalies, disappearing documents, outright lies, changed stories, and other oddities added up about 911.  Anyone with a brain knows the official story is so full of shit.

But, lacking any evidence of anything that is really a smoking gun, all you can do is shrug and move on dude. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2012, 07:33:32 AM »
Please refute the evidence presented in the presser. 

When doing so - please avoid the terms, bush, birther, palin, cain, teapublican, rush, beck, hannity, etc and please deal w the evidence. 

The only way you'll get this is if you promise to send him a picture of your nuts.   Go get a camera.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2012, 07:35:18 AM »
LOL at this loser still clinging to it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2012, 07:35:50 AM »
sorry 33, but lack of evidence does no = evidence of a crime.

trust me, I have watched over the years as the anomalies, disappearing documents, outright lies, changed stories, and other oddities added up about 911.  Anyone with a brain knows the official story is so full of shit.

But, lacking any evidence of anything that is really a smoking gun, all you can do is shrug and move on dude. 

????   What do you mean lack of evidence - they presented clear irrefutable proof yesterday, especially on the SS # .   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »
The only way you'll get this is if you promise to send him a picture of your nuts.   Go get a camera.

That is going to be impossible.  Nothing in any species that has testicles whines and cries as much as this little board sissy does.

Try again, Dumbo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2012, 07:56:06 AM »
????   What do you mean lack of evidence - they presented clear irrefutable proof yesterday, especially on the SS # .   

it's not evidence he was born in Kenya.   it could be any number of things.  It could be obama purposefully hiding those records JUST to get a 2012 GOP candidate to get all birther - THEN the records are magically 'found' and obama isn't on any flight manifest.  Imagine that. 

Trump walked right into it.... Trump's on the news friday night basking in his pwning of obama... then sat night it's "oh lookie, my long form birth certificate" at the white house press corps dinner.  Then "oh lookie, I just killed OBL" the next day. 

IMO, obama could just be planting a trap for the halpess to walk into.  Trump had the money and star power to beat obama - but obama made him look the fool on the birther issue.  Could easily be the same thing here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2012, 07:58:21 AM »
it's not evidence he was born in Kenya.   it could be any number of things.  It could be obama purposefully hiding those records JUST to get a 2012 GOP candidate to get all birther - THEN the records are magically 'found' and obama isn't on any flight manifest.  Imagine that. 

Trump walked right into it.... Trump's on the news friday night basking in his pwning of obama... then sat night it's "oh lookie, my long form birth certificate" at the white house press corps dinner.  Then "oh lookie, I just killed OBL" the next day. 

IMO, obama could just be planting a trap for the halpess to walk into.  Trump had the money and star power to beat obama - but obama made him look the fool on the birther issue.  Could easily be the same thing here.

yawn - they were not trying to prove he was born in Kenya, only that the docs were fake and forgeries, which they did, conclusively. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2012, 08:02:09 AM »

yawn - they were not trying to prove he was born in Kenya, only that the docs were fake and forgeries, which they did, conclusively. 

How did they do that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
How did they do that?

I posted the videos in this thread.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2012, 08:09:31 AM »

no, they did not prove it.

they proved the document in PDF format they recieved was easily editable with software.
they proved there are missing flight records which obama MIGHT be on as an infant.
they proved he used diff SS numbers, and there are reasons ppl do that - crime, intelligence jobs, etc.

NONE of these things show baby obama with his mama in a kenyan hospital high fiving the nurse and doctor.

You've cast doubt on the original story, but you haven't proven anything, much less "conslusively".  Jeez, in what court would this prove 'conclusively' that he was born there?

Sorry, but i'm a birther too, and i'm sure sheriff joe is 100% correct - but this doesn't PROVE it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2012, 08:11:02 AM »
That 1hour and 20 minute video that shows a news conference playing another video?

I watched like 2 minutes if it.   I am not going to invest  that amount of time on one of your videos only to find out its total crap like usual.  The part I saw was about layers in photoshop which is, as I know, very easy to fake and would be too easy to cover up by saving as a jpeg or ,  scanning and saving as a tiff/jpeg.  

So is there some sort of summary of their findings?  Or is every article an opinion laced piece?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »
no, they did not prove it.

they proved the document in PDF format they recieved was easily editable with software.
they proved there are missing flight records which obama MIGHT be on as an infant.
they proved he used diff SS numbers, and there are reasons ppl do that - crime, intelligence jobs, etc.

NONE of these things show baby obama with his mama in a kenyan hospital high fiving the nurse and doctor.

You've cast doubt on the original story, but you haven't proven anything, much less "conslusively".  Jeez, in what court would this prove 'conclusively' that he was born there?

Sorry, but i'm a birther too, and i'm sure sheriff joe is 100% correct - but this doesn't PROVE it.

The crazy part about this 240......  He's probably going to get reelected anyway lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »
oz,

they didn't do all those tests on the original.  they recieved an outputted PDF file...

could have been optimized for size, could have been screenshotted, could have been pasted into a word document then moved to an editor program for exporting, etc.

The main argument on the BC seems to be "this plays nicely in photoshop, you can edit all the parts" - but they don't konw what was done to the document before they got it.  Photoshop/PDF is very smart.  It senses letters and makes them editable.  

IF they had obamas in their hand,
and they had another actual one in their hand from the same week,
and THEN there were all these differences, I'd believe that.  BUt this?  Analyzing a scan of something - very inexact science.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2012, 08:14:59 AM »

The crazy part about this 240......  He's probably going to get reelected anyway lol.

middle of a great depression, countless wars, crazy UE... and he's at 59.3% on intrade. 
Yes, he probably will. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2012, 08:15:57 AM »
PS all PDF files are easily editable in photoshop.   You can even make multiple copies stack them on top of one another then take parts of each copy then save as a tiff file keeping the layers then open it back up and claim it was that way to begin with.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:14 AM »
oz,

they didn't do all those tests on the original.  they recieved an outputted PDF file...

could have been optimized for size, could have been screenshotted, could have been pasted into a word document then moved to an editor program for exporting, etc.

The main argument on the BC seems to be "this plays nicely in photoshop, you can edit all the parts" - but they don't konw what was done to the document before they got it.  Photoshop/PDF is very smart.  It senses letters and makes them editable.  

and THEN there were all these differences, I'd believe that.  BUt this?  Analyzing a scan of something - very inexact science.  

Yeah seems like a bunch of garbage so far.  Not that I wouldn't welcome a way to get OB out of the election.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »
It was not proven.

Saying it was only highlights the feverish delusions and hatred that occupy one's mind.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2012, 08:19:56 AM »

Yeah seems like a bunch of garbage so far.  Not that I wouldn't welcome a way to get OB out of the election.

Oh don't worry... on theory has him resigning and seeking a pardon before the election.

If the common sense and logic in believing that scenario doesn't pan out... well there is always the Mayan Calendar Plan that says the world will end this year.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2012, 08:21:37 AM »
you are so all distracted by this outdated issue that is going to go nowhere, you don't realize your party doesn't have a candidate to date to even remotely challenge Obama in the general election, you should be worried about that, not this, this is like beating a dead horse.

TEAM Nasser

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
you are so all distracted by this outdated issue that is going to go nowhere, you don't realize your party doesn't have a candidate to date to even remotely challenge Obama in the general election, you should be worried about that, not this, this is like beating a dead horse.

the dumbing down of the repub party

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2012, 08:31:50 AM »
Yes!!!  She then hooked up with Lolo Soetoro who adopted obama (we think) and moved them to indonesia where he attended muslim schools. 
So you are saying Soetoro never attend the university of Hawaii from September 1962 until 1966?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2012, 08:36:19 AM »
oz,

There is no original document!  Do you not pay attention to anything? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »
That 1hour and 20 minute video that shows a news conference playing another video?

I watched like 2 minutes if it.   I am not going to invest  that amount of time on one of your videos only to find out its total crap like usual.  The part I saw was about layers in photoshop which is, as I know, very easy to fake and would be too easy to cover up by saving as a jpeg or ,  scanning and saving as a tiff/jpeg.  

So is there some sort of summary of their findings?  Or is every article an opinion laced piece?

Whatever - keep your head in the sand. 

The 3 minute clip on his fake SS registraion is clear proof of fraud and forgery.