Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57311 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »
ok then why are you randomly pasting links that have nothing to do with what i asked you to prove?

com on dude. 

You said it was "proof".  I've destroyed that.  I want the truth, not these bush league arguments.

I'm looking for more on this, but the link i gave has some good discussion on this as well as other troubling aspects of the document.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
I'm looking for more on this, but the link i gave has some good discussion on this as well as other troubling aspects of the document.

try the india times :D :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2012, 02:14:24 PM »

but most of it is unsupported argument.  If there is something concrete you should be able to argue it in your own words and back it up with facts. 

But like i said, i am staying tuned reserving judgement for the moment.  But indications point elsewhere so far.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
Just curious, is Drudge still carrying the story the biggest most concrete evidence/proof that Obama is not a US citizen on his website?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2012, 04:54:12 PM »
Just curious, is Drudge still carrying the story the biggest most concrete evidence/proof that Obama is not a US citizen on his website?

Yes, because it is.   Have you not seen the videos destroying the bc Obama put out w regard to the fonts snd layering issues? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »

Yes, because it is.   Have you not seen the videos destroying the bc Obama put out w regard to the fonts snd layering issues? 

where?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Maybe i don't see it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »

BTW  you still to this date haven't posted a VID that was worth a shit regarding this or that didn't get totally destroyed. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »
where?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Maybe i don't see it?

Must have just taken it down.  Probably got warned about AB.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »

Why would an 18 year old heavily pregnant woman leave the country to have her baby? Makes zero sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2012, 06:18:31 PM »

Why would an 18 year old heavily pregnant woman leave the country to have her baby? Makes zero sense.

nothing w Rosemarys baby makes sense. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2012, 06:47:49 PM »
nothing w Rosemarys baby makes sense. 
Fail

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »
Must have just taken it down.  Probably got warned about AB.

Lol. Ok or is was bunk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
And this loser tries to pass himself off as a lawyer.  HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And now he's trying to pass himself off as president. (Obama).

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »
And now he's trying to pass himself off as president. (Obama).

Thats a good point, but not in the context of birthing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2012, 07:47:38 PM »

Return to the Article   

March 2, 2012
Sheriff Arpaio's Posse Surprise

By Cindy Simpson
The Tea Party members of Surprise, Arizona, were likely not surprised to learn that even America's Toughest Sheriff cannot fully break the shroud of secrecy and mystery surrounding Obama's long-form birth certificate. However, yesterday, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio proved once again that he didn't earn the moniker without reason.

As promised, Sheriff Arpaio held a press conference in Phoenix to announce the findings of his "Cold Case Posse."  Organized last September at the request of the Surprise Tea Party members, the posse was assigned the primary task of verifying the authenticity of the copy of Obama's birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011.

The stunning conclusion of the posse thus far:  The document released by the White House is suspected to be a forgery, as is Obama's Selective Service card.

While not accusing Obama of any crime or wrongdoing, the posse revealed they have "probable cause" to believe that felonies have been committed -- fraud and forgery -- and asserted that those responsible should be brought to justice.

Headed by Michael Zullo, a retired police detective, and rounded out with two former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys, the posse's work was entirely voluntary and operated at no cost to Maricopa County taxpayers. 

At the press conference, Zullo explained that the posse examined numerous documents, interviewed many witnesses and experts, and obtained several sworn statements as part of its investigation. Zullo also presented a series of videos that explained and demonstrated in detail the key reasons for the posse's conclusions. In addition, Zullo revealed that his group has identified a "person of interest" in the alleged forgery.  The posse did not, however, address the related question of Obama's eligibility as a "natural born" citizen under Article II of the Constitution.

Sheriff Arpaio asserted:

"As I said at the beginning of the investigation, the president can put all this to rest quite easily.  All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm, and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession." 

Arpaio had assured us before:  "I take my elected sheriff's status very serious and when the people ask me to do something, I try to do it regardless of the repercussions, the politics."  He added:  "And I don't have press conferences just to have my name on television."

At a recent Republican gathering in Phoenix, Arpaio told reporters: "I really started [the posse] on the theory that maybe I could clear this mess up...[w]ouldn't it be nice for me to do that?"  The CNN Political Ticker blog also reported "Arpaio added he believes he is doing the president a favor."

The outspoken sheriff actually has a rather rocky history with this president and his administration.  In a press release issued last September, following Obama's remarks about Arpaio at a White House Roundtable with Latino journalists on immigration and Arizona, the sheriff offered a similar remark:

"I enforce the law, including state and federal laws, because I took an oath of office as the elected Sheriff to do so. The President of the United States should understand that and applaud me for that effort, not criticize me."

But then a couple of months later in December, the Department of Justice released a 22-page report on its three-year investigation into Arpaio, and concluded his office maintained "a pervasive culture of discriminatory bias against Latinos" that "reaches the highest levels of the agency." Arpaio countered: "I do have compassion, but enforcing the law overrides my compassion."

In January, authorities arrested "Obama supporter" Adam Eugene Cox for his published death threats against Arpaio, purportedly driven by the Sheriff's investigation into Obama's birth certificate.  Other death threats have been made against the sheriff by Mexican drug cartels, which allegedly have contracted close to $4 million for Arpaio's execution.

The President of La Raza, Janet Murguia, called Arpaio "America's worst sheriff" at a press conference in February.  Stand with Arizona's John Hill documents the various organizations (many with ties to the Obama administration) and the millions of dollars of spending (some backed with federal grants) aimed at removing the sheriff from office.

Looking back on that chain of events since the formation of the posse, it seems that the attacks and criticism levied against Sheriff Arpaio have indeed been increasing.  We can only speculate as to whether the escalation was the result of, or related to, that investigation.  Some of the conservative media reporting of that pattern has created something of a Wild West legend of a heroic sheriff, willing to fight for the truth against all odds.  For the most part, the rest of mainstream portrayed an overzealous lawman looking for vindication and Tea Party support for his reelection.  For either storyline, no more perfect leading man than the famous Sheriff Joe could have been cast to deliver the tale's memorable lines.

Yesterday, we heard it straight from the star's lips -- complete with a no-nonsense John Wayne-style delivery -- that in the opinion of his office and the posse, the law has been broken.

WND live-streamed the press conference, and several other mainstream media organizations were also in attendance. Many of those same mainstream outlets witnessed the recent Georgia ballot challenge hearings, yet afterwards, all appeared to orchestrate a complete blackout of the spectacle. At the conclusion of yesterday's conference, reporters' frustrations with Arpaio, evident in the tone of most of their follow-up questions, found an equal match in the sheriff's answers.

It will be interesting to watch the response of the mainstream media and the Obama campaign in the days ahead:  Will they sidestep, or spin, or simply turn their backs?

At the press conference, WND journalist Dr. Jerome Corsi reported that he had arranged on the evening prior, a private conference between the sheriff and conservative media champion Andrew Breitbart, and Corsi wondered whether it might have been Breitbart's last interview. As we mourn Breitbart's passing, we hope that his colleagues continue to pursue his inspiring legacy of boldness in uncovering and reporting the truth.  At CPAC, Breitbart had assured attendees:  "This election, we're going to vet [Obama]."

This investigation by fellow warrior Sheriff Arpaio demonstrates that we need other brave individuals willing to come forward and delve further back in Obama's history. 

Thomas Jefferson once said: "When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property." 

Like Sheriff Arpaio, Obama has assumed a public office.  But while Obama shields the property of his history from public view, the question arises:  Should the public trust Obama?

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/../2012/03/sheriff_arpaios_posse_surprise.html at March 02, 2012 - 09:46:42 PM CST

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2012, 07:12:29 AM »
Hawaii Elections Clerk Tim Adams Says There is No Obama Birth Certificate from Hawaii
BBCW ^ | 3 March 2012 | Bungalow Bill
Posted on March 3, 2012 10:02:42 AM EST by Erik Latranyi

Just a day after Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Apaio presented proof the birth certificate presented by Barack Obama as proof he meets Constitutional eligibility to be president is a fraud, we have a story coming out of Hawaii that may provide problems for Obama.

Jerome Corsi writes:

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »
Hawaii Elections Clerk Tim Adams Says There is No Obama Birth Certificate from Hawaii

Just a day after Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Apaio presented proof the birth certificate presented by Barack Obama as proof he meets Constitutional eligibility to be president is a fraud, we have a story coming out of Hawaii that may provide problems for Obama.

Jerome Corsi writes:

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”
Interesting.
As I said before though, pretty sure nothing is going to come of it. Theyll just find a way to make an excuse for him, hell find a way to change the system, and everything goes on.
Itd be anarchy if they impeached him though, what would they do? Retract all his policies? Redo the last 4 years? What the hell would happen?

Beginining more and more to sound like we have an imposter in the White House. And we have no one to blame but ourselves, for people voting for the man without knowing a damn thing about him other than hes "not bush" :-\

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
the dumbing down of the republican party :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2012, 07:53:11 AM »
the dumbing down of the republican party :o

What do you call someone who blames ATM Machines for job losses. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2012, 07:54:58 AM »
What do you call someone who blames ATM Machines for job losses. 

i call someone who repeats it 1000 times, the dumbing down of the republican party  :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »
Interesting.
As I said before though, pretty sure nothing is going to come of it. Theyll just find a way to make an excuse for him, hell find a way to change the system, and everything goes on.
Itd be anarchy if they impeached him though, what would they do? Retract all his policies? Redo the last 4 years? What the hell would happen?

Beginining more and more to sound like we have an imposter in the White House. And we have no one to blame but ourselves, for people voting for the man without knowing a damn thing about him other than hes "not bush" :-\

Why?

You have people ready to vote for anyone but Obama.

33333333 has already admitted as much.

If Romney wins the nomination (and he WILL win) then what will be different?

Not a damn thing.

That's what.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2012, 11:45:26 AM »
I know the Selective Service Card was covered here on the boards. This is where it started...
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4428/exclusive-did-next-commander-in-chief-falsify-selective-service-registration-never-actually-register-obamas-draft-registration-raises-serious-questions/
November 13, 2008, - 1:56 am

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions

By Debbie Schlussel
**** Copyright 2008, Must Cite Debbie Schlussel and link to DebbieSchlussel.com ****
*** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES ***
Did President-elect Barack Hussein Obama commit a federal crime in September of this year? Or did he never actually register and, instead, did friends of his in the Chicago federal records center, which maintains the official copy of his alleged Selective Service registration commit the crime for him?
It’s either one or the other, as indicated by the release of Barack Obama’s official Selective Service registration for the draft. A friend of mine, who is a retired federal agent, spent almost a year trying to obtain this document through a Freedom of Information Act request, and, after much stonewalling, finally received it and released it to me.
But the release of Obama’s draft registration and an accompanying document, posted below, raises more questions than it answers. And it shows many signs of fraud, not to mention putting the lie to Obama’s claim that he registered for the draft in June 1979, before it was required by law.

MUCH more at link at top

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »

Jerome Corsi writes:

I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. It is crazy to think his mother would leave the country to have the baby in Africa or Asia in 1961. Her parents were her bank since she was a student and lived with them as an 18 year old. Her husband had no money to fly back to Africa since he had been flown to Hawaii on scholarship which means he was stuck there until his degree was finished.

I do believe obama's original birth certificate may no longer exist in Hawaii. Why? Because I live in Hawaii and you have to live here to appreciate how hopeless the government is here. I would not be surprised if years of records from the 60's were not stored properly and were destroyed by mold and mildew ( the climate here is brutal houses last about 25 years before they are rotten from the inside out). I would not be surprised if people paid to enter records into databases simply didn't do it because of laziness.

Things like bookwork and records are simply not taken seriously here. When I moved here from Australia immigration was supposed to ask social security to assign me a SS number. I waited and waited and it never turned up, I am talking months went by. Finally I had to go to SS and ask what happened. They told me someone in immigration was obviously too lazy to enter my details into the system. So much for national security.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2012, 06:47:07 PM »
The other thing that makes no sense is if he was born overseas why would his family make out he was born in Hawaii?

As a child of an American citizen, his mother, it makes no difference where he was born he is automatically an American citizen.

My daughter was born in Australia but because her mother is American she is a dual citizen and received an American passport in Sydney before she ever travelled to America at age 4 months.

And don't tell me they did it because they knew one day he would become president!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2012, 04:37:22 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Pixels Don't Lie
March 4, 2012 | Linda Jordan
Posted on March 4, 2012 2:50:20 PM EST by ethical

To prove that the birth document Obama posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulent document, all you need to determine is whether or not it is a computer created document or a scanned photocopy.

It is a computer created document. Even the obots can not deny that.

You do not need to ask the Hawaii DOH for a "waiver" in order to get a computer created birth document. Obama asked for special permission from Hawaii DOH to get photocopies of his original birth certificate. Loretta Fuddy granted that request and gave Obama, she says, photocopies of his original birth certificate.

Scanning a photocopy, in order to post it on a website, does not turn it in to a computer created document with multiple layers and movable text. Although interesting, it isn't all the details of the forgery that first reveal that it's a fake; different fonts, the halos, the weird bent page, the strange behavior of the security paper. It is the fact that it IS a computer created document and NOT a scanned photocopy.

But let's look at one of those fun forgery details. I included the web addresses for the quote and images I describe.

Here is what Chiyome Fukino [Former Director of Hawaii Public Health Department] had to say about how the “birthers” would respond to the release of Obama’s birth certificate.

“They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated.” Said Fukino. “The whole thing is silly.”1

Let’s start with the ink, shall we?

From Hawaii Public Health Regulations Title: Vital Statistics, Registration & Records. Chapter 8, Certificates of Vital Statistics Events, Section 1. Preparation. Certificates of vital statistics events are to be filled in by typewriter or in ink. If ink is used only permanent ink will be acceptable. All signatures are to be made with permanent ink. In all other respects, the certificates shall comply with provisions of Section 57-14, R.L.H. 1955.”

On April 27, 2011 Barack Obama revealed what he said was a photo copy of his original long form ‘Certificate of Live Birth’ from Hawaii (it was posted on the White House website). The signatures on this ‘Certificate of Live Birth’ are required to be made in permanent ink.

Pixels Don’t Lie

Download the BC document off the White House website and open it in Adobe Illustrator. Now zoom in on the signature of Obama’s mother. The pixels reveal that only a portion of the signature is in ink as required by Hawaii Public Health Regulations Chapter 8.

The Ann and the D in Dunham are in ink. The pixels are a variety of gradations in greys and blacks, like ink signature pixels are. But what’s really interesting is that the rest of the signature, ‘unham and Obama’, are not in ink.

The letters are a solid greenish–black color with no gradation in color at all. This lack of gradation reveals that this part of the signature was created in the computer and is not even penmanship.

And what’s it called when you forge a signature on a “Certificate of Live Birth” from Hawaii? FORGERY! Well that would be my top pick but hey they also violated Hawaii Public Health Regulations by not using permanent ink in their forgery! Maybe that’ll tick someone off.

If you ignore the fact that this document was computer created and that fact, in and of itself, makes it a forgery, you can't deny what the pixels are telling us.

The Stanley Ann Dunham Obama signature on this document is a forged signature and that makes the whole document a forgery.

Figure 1. The Dunham part of the signature of Obama’s mother on the alleged long form original ‘Certificate of Live Birth’, posted on the White House website. Here it has been downloaded into Adobe Illustrator.

Figure 2. Zooming in on the top part of the ‘D’ in Dunham. You can see the variation in color pixels—variations of grays to black tones. This is how pixels of a signature will appear when it is applied with ink and scanned.

Figure 3. Focusing now on the start of the ‘u’ next to the D in Dunham. You can see there is no gradation of color at all. A solid dark greenish-black color displays no evidence of the gradation in color for these pixels which implies that this “signature” was created with image editing software and not with ink.

Figure 4. The last image focuses on the O in ‘Obama’ and part of the b. You can see there is no color change in the pixels. The solid pixel color again suggests the signature was not scanned or representative of ink. The ‘Obama’ portion of the signature was computer generated.

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/t/ex-hawaii-official-denounces-ludicrous-birther-claims/ 2. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

3. Albert Renshaw Obama BC Fake