Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57330 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate was doctored
Arizona Daily Star ^ | Friday, March 2, 2012 | Howard Fischer
Posted on March 2, 2012 9:09:17 AM EST by Brown Deer

PHOENIX - Just when it seemed the Barack Obama citizenship flap had faded into the background, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has turned the spotlight back on.

On Thursday Arpaio charged the birth certificate Obama says proves he is a U.S. citizen is a fraud, contending a forensic examination of the electronic document posted last year by the White House proves that it was not simply scanned into a file but actually put together in several pieces.

Mike Zullo, head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse who headed the investigation, said the inconsistencies in the document cannot be explained away by claims it was optimized or had been scanned with optical character-recognition software.

Zullo also said a separate examination proves Obama's 1980 Selective Service registration also is a fake.

The White House, which thought the issue had been put to sleep with the posting of the birth certificate, had no comment.

While saying the evidence proves that a crime was committed, Arpaio was careful not to implicate the president.

"I'm not accusing anyone of anything until we find out who may have committed these alleged crimes over this birth certificate and the Selective Service card," Arpaio said.

Arpaio brushed aside a question of why he was able to find such evidence when no one else in the country has. The sheriff said he probably was the only one who bothered to investigate in detail.

Zullo also said the fact the Honolulu newspaper had a birth announcement at the time proves nothing, saying the newspaper accepted such messages without requiring proof the person actually had been born in the state.

And Zullo insisted Arpaio has jurisdiction.

anyone with the foresight as a newborn to orchestrate one of the biggest frauds in history, deserves to be friggin president..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2012, 04:07:43 AM »
Several, not just 1.

1.  Using 2 digits
2.  Using damaged digits
3.  not centering
4.  doing this understanding as 33333 claims all stamps were 4 digits

If they are savvy enough to change it from USPS to USPO why stop there?  Why open the door to problems by allowing those 4 oversights?

Add that to the fact that's its permissible by the post office, can you, Grape, seriously say there is something to this other than extreme unlikeliness?

I think all scenarios are possible.   I absolutely think it's plausible they could be savvy enough to recognize the nuances of changing an S to an O, but completely botch another aspect of the forgery.  It's not a case of letting something slide, it's a case of making a mistake, or not being as good at this as they thought.   I don't think it's a slam dunk argument.

I'm passed all this.  Something smells here without a doubt, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere, so I'm not spending too much time on it.  The left has done a great job at creating such a universally dismissive attitude about this subject.

But, it is nice to see you take a legitimate shot at a counter argument, rather than fall in lockstep like the other leftist dipshits here.  They're doing exactly what is wanted of them.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2012, 06:03:25 AM »
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2012, 06:23:50 AM »
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-obamas-connecticut-social.html

Awesome - they are going to expose Thugbama's fake CT SS# next.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2012, 06:42:28 AM »
This is like watching a girl on her period swim in shark infested waters.

Better just quit and move along.  You have been shit on for two weeks now with this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2012, 06:43:27 AM »
This is like watching a girl on her period swim in shark infested waters.

Better just quit and move along.  You have been shit on for two weeks now with this thread.

Why do you bother posting in threads where you have no interest in debating the topic? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2012, 06:46:34 AM »
 :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2012, 06:46:49 AM »
There is no topic here to debate.

I don't debate delusional hopes with crybabies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2012, 06:47:40 AM »

good - than go away. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2012, 06:51:53 AM »
In the past three months your spelling has gone to shit.  I guess that is further proof of your brain cells demise.

And the excuse that your auto correct is "ON" is laughable.  I guess the constant daily meltdowns are getting to you.  How will survive another 4 years?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2012, 07:05:02 AM »

No, but you'll go to NY to meet them.  Fucking creepy stalker.
Y

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2012, 07:12:26 AM »
In the past three months your spelling has gone to shit.  I guess that is further proof of your brain cells demise.

And the excuse that your auto correct is "ON" is laughable.  I guess the constant daily meltdowns are getting to you.  How will survive another 4 years?

First, fix your terrible punctuation and grammar. Don't forget to input the missing words. After that is all done, buy yourself a clue.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »
First, fix your terrible punctuation and grammar. Don't forget to input the missing words. After that is all done, buy yourself a clue.

Why don't you do it for me?  Will be interesting to see the insight of an inbred here. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2012, 07:48:51 AM »
why is fox talking about deer that wander into convenience stores in minnesota....   and not this story?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2012, 07:48:58 AM »
No, but you'll go to NY to meet them.  Fucking creepy stalker.

No.  Just to expose a fake and fraud.  Though there was no chance of an actual meeting because just as I predicted three months prior, he went into hiding under the lie of having a family emergency.   Nice try though Dumbo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2012, 07:50:52 AM »
why is fox talking about deer that wander into convenience stores in minnesota....   and not this story?

Because even FAUX is not going to jump on a train that crazy.  It takes a special kind of mindset to believe in this crap.  That mindset, of course, is "delusional".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2012, 07:56:26 AM »
Because even FAUX is not going to jump on a train that crazy.  It takes a special kind of mindset to believe in this crap.  That mindset, of course, is "delusional".

see, I agree obama is shady with these documents, and I think there's something to it. 

but

It's very clear to me that while the sheriff has created a sense of 'things aren't right here' - he hasn't proven his case yet.  You're talking about  kicking the prez out of office.  Without a video of obama being born in kenya, which ain't happening, this story is not going anywhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »

So Sheriff Joe and all the investigators and lawyers who came up with the report are delusional?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2012, 07:58:09 AM »
see, I agree obama is shady with these documents, and I think there's something to it. 

but

It's very clear to me that while the sheriff has created a sense of 'things aren't right here' - he hasn't proven his case yet.  You're talking about  kicking the prez out of office.  Without a video of obama being born in kenya, which ain't happening, this story is not going anywhere.

What if is on tape admitting he was a "foreign student"? 

I have been hearing through the grapevine that AB might has gotten that on tape.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »
So Sheriff Joe and all the investigators and lawyers who came up with the report are delusional?

Just like you are.  Well maybe not to that much of a degree... but close.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2012, 08:00:12 AM »

yes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
What if is on tape admitting he was a "foreign student"? 

I have been hearing through the grapevine that AB might has gotten that on tape.   

Grapevine = some blogger from India?  Is that it?

Cause otherwise, you ain't heard shit except for the voices in your head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:21 AM »

yes

Can you please refute the evidence? 

Why does his SS# not pass E-Verify?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2012, 08:08:48 AM »
Why don't you do it for me?  Will be interesting to see the insight of an inbred here. 

In other words, you are too stupid to understand your own errors but willing to point out the errors committed by other individuals. That is interesting.