Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57596 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #250 on: March 06, 2012, 08:16:25 AM »
In other words, you are too stupid to understand your own errors but willing to point out the errors committed by other individuals. That is interesting.

What's interesting is you haven't pointed out one of the supposed errors yet.

That's struggling.  Keep trying retard. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #251 on: March 06, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »
I think all scenarios are possible.   I absolutely think it's plausible they could be savvy enough to recognize the nuances of changing an S to an O, but completely botch another aspect of the forgery.  It's not a case of letting something slide, it's a case of making a mistake, or not being as good at this as they thought.   I don't think it's a slam dunk argument.

I'm passed all this.  Something smells here without a doubt, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere, so I'm not spending too much time on it.  The left has done a great job at creating such a universally dismissive attitude about this subject.

But, it is nice to see you take a legitimate shot at a counter argument, rather than fall in lockstep like the other leftist dipshits here.  They're doing exactly what is wanted of them.

I don't support OB, don't like him, and want him out.  But the birther thing so far is void of any legit arguments.  Yes "all" scenarios are possible.  But this one with the SS card is highly unlikely and any objective review of the charge will concur.  In other words, in an election year, with the repubs not banging this drum, Rush & Savage not banging this drum, none of the candidates banging this drum, none of the main stream conservative news sources such as FOX and Drugdge not banging this drum, should speak all the volume you need.   

Why is that?  is it some conspiracy theory? No.  Its because of the reasons i have listed over an over.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2012, 09:44:08 AM »
I don't support OB, don't like him, and want him out.  But the birther thing so far is void of any legit arguments.  Yes "all" scenarios are possible.  But this one with the SS card is highly unlikely and any objective review of the charge will concur.  In other words, in an election year, with the repubs not banging this drum, Rush & Savage not banging this drum, none of the candidates banging this drum, none of the main stream conservative news sources such as FOX and Drugdge not banging this drum, should speak all the volume you need.   

Why is that?  is it some conspiracy theory? No.  Its because of the reasons i have listed over an over.
Its not void of ALL legitimate arguments, clearly they is quite a case that some of these records are forgeries, however that doesnt necessarily equate to him not being born here, there are many plausible possibilities.
HOWEVER, I have to agree with Grape here, something stinks without a doubt, but im sure nothing will come of it because quite frankly, people dont want to know the truth. They have done a great job with the whole "question Obama youre a nut" atmosphere, as far too many people simply dont want to face the fact that the man they all believed in SO DEEPLY was a fraud from top to bottom.

People cant/dont want to think theyve been conned by a man they put so much faith in, believed in so deeply. Its embarrassing for them to have to admit they had the wool pulled over their eyes so easily and so deeply.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2012, 09:49:02 AM »
Its not void of ALL legitimate arguments, clearly they is quite a case that some of these records are forgeries, however that doesnt necessarily equate to him not being born here, there are many plausible possibilities.
HOWEVER, I have to agree with Grape here, something stinks without a doubt, but im sure nothing will come of it because quite frankly, people dont want to know the truth. They have done a great job with the whole "question Obama youre a nut" atmosphere, as far too many people simply dont want to face the fact that the man they all believed in SO DEEPLY was a fraud from top to bottom.

People cant/dont want to think theyve been conned by a man they put so much faith in, believed in so deeply. Its embarrassing for them to have to admit they had the wool pulled over their eyes so easily and so deeply.

See - this is where GENERALLY repubs and Demos are different.   I freely admit that although I voted for Bush twice - I think GWB was and is a disaster of biblical measure and that I hate the rinos in DC.   In 2005 , after Bush started pushing amnesty for illegals, harriet meirs, dubai ports, called us vigilantes, etc etc, I became as anti-bush as anyone to the point i was kicked off of freerepublic.  And there were millions like me, which is why that piece of trash left office wth 28% approval.  GWB was and will always be one of the worst pieces of garbage ever to hold office.  He did incalculable damage to the republican party and the nation. 

The democrats are showing no signs whatsoever that they will EVER abandon obama, no matter what he does.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2012, 09:51:01 AM »

Give me some legit arguments.  I don't see any.  I haven't since this whole thing started.  And i am not alone either.  Plenty of repubs and others think the same things.  Drudge reported it.  If they were afraid of being label nut jobs they wouldn't have given the time.  

Based on the arguments given OB was born here.  Until something legit pops up no one except those who desperately want OB out of office will see otherwise.  

People cant/dont want to think they've been conned by a man they put so much faith in, believed in so deeply. Its embarrassing for them to have to admit they had the wool pulled over their eyes so easily and so deeply.

Its not about them!  Its about OB detractors, the repub party, media outlets, candidates.  If there were legit arguments to be made they would all be doing them right now.  Fact is they have enough common sense to see the "sheriff joe" charges and other charges for what they are:  Weak ass cases.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
See - this is where GENERALLY repubs and Demos are different.   I freely admit that although I voted for Bush twice - I think GWB was and is a disaster of biblical measure and that I hate the rinos in DC.   In 2005 , after Bush started pushing amnesty for illegals, harriet meirs, dubai ports, called us vigilantes, etc etc, I became as anti-bush as anyone to the point i was kicked off of freerepublic.  And there were millions like me, which is why that piece of trash left office wth 28% approval.  GWB was and will always be one of the worst pieces of garbage ever to hold office.  He did incalculable damage to the republican party and the nation. 

The democrats are showing no signs whatsoever that they will EVER abandon obama, no matter what he does.   

Lots of Dems have fled OB. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2012, 09:57:17 AM »
Give me some legit arguments.  I don't see any.  I haven't since this whole thing started.  And i am not alone either.  Plenty of repubs and others think the same things.  Drudge reported it.  If they were afraid of being label nut jobs they wouldn't have given the time.  

Based on the arguments given OB was born here.  Until something legit pops up no one except those who desperately want OB out of office will see otherwise.  

Its not about them!  Its about OB detractors, the repub party, media outlets, candidates.  If there were legit arguments to be made they would all be doing them right now.  Fact is they have enough common sense to see the "sheriff joe" charges and other charges for what they are:  Weak ass cases.
::)
Did you not see any of the evidence that was presented? Hell, People on here with KNOWLEDGE of document and forgeries (Hugo i believe) actually said those raised a lot of legitimate questions and those doc's may well be forgeries JUST FROM LOOKING AT WHAT WAS POSTED. You are refusing to look at the inconsistencies on the documents, the numbers, the SS card, all the things they found wrong. Plenty of things that are out of place.

I dont know if you just read what you want, but I actually posted this in that same post!!
This doesnt mean Obama wasnt born in the US.
BUT - it does raise a lot of questions about the LEGITIMACY OF THE DOCUMENTS, maybe not his CITIZENSHIP DIRECTLY, but the LEGITIMACY OF THE DOCUMENTS.

And why are you freaking out about me responding to Grapes comment about the "dont question Obama" atmosphere?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »

I think its moreso because Obama ran on the premise as this "saviour" of America, that he was everything "right" with this country and he was going to fix everyone the evil "Bush and Republicans" broke, and people bought it hook line and sinker, they made him into this messianic figure, and its VERY hard for people to drop that image once theyve grasped on to it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #258 on: March 06, 2012, 10:42:49 AM »

Personally, I think they're not going to touch it because of the backlash, unless they have 100% irrefutable proof.   As I stated, the left has done a great job at making this topic completely toxic.  You're a kook if you even try to rationally discuss it.

Regardless, any thinking person can see here are a ton of questions around this guy, from this to the sealing of all the docs.  Those who dismiss it are just drones.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:41 AM »
Personally, I think they're not going to touch it because of the backlash, unless they have 100% irrefutable proof.   As I stated, the left has done a great job at making this topic completely toxic.  You're a kook if you even try to rationally discuss it.

Regardless, any thinking person can see here are a ton of questions around this guy, from this to the sealing of all the docs.  Those who dismiss it are just drones.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:03 AM »

I agree.  Just for the record i think more investigation is warranted.  But, from my point of view, NOTHING worthwhile has come up yet.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #261 on: March 06, 2012, 11:42:24 AM »
I agree.  Just for the record i think more investigation is warranted.  But, from my point of view, NOTHING worthwhile has come up yet.
As far as him being born out of the US, or as far as the doc's being forged? Because I believe there is plenty of evidence that the documents may be forged and needs to be investigated.
Evidence of him not being a citizen? Ill agree there, but there is enough evidence of documents being forged, and that to me is worthwhile.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 06, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »
As far as him being born out of the US, or as far as the doc's being forged? Because I believe there is plenty of evidence that the documents may be forged and needs to be investigated.
Evidence of him not being a citizen? Ill agree there, but there is enough evidence of documents being forged, and that to me is worthwhile.

We are in agreement here.  What we've seen hasn't proven anything but the need for more investigation. The SS card itself is not an issue here. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 07, 2012, 12:20:42 AM »
Someone explain to me why his 18 year heavily pregnant mother decided to leave the country to give birth?

Someone come up with one logical reason.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 07, 2012, 09:39:33 AM »
Arizona sheriff finds Obama presidential qualifications forged
07.03.2012 14:14

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/07-03-2012/120708-arizona_sheriff_obama-0/#

A singularly remarkable event has taken place in the United States of America. This event occurred in Arizona on March 1st and was an earth shattering revelation.

A long awaited press conference was given by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a five time elected Sheriff, which should have made national and international headlines. Arpaio's credentials include serving in the United States Army from 1950 to 1953, service as a federal narcotics agent serving in countries all over the world with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and served as the head of the Arizona DEA. Without doubt, this is a serious Law Enforcement Officer, not one to be taken in by tin-foil-hat wearing loons.

Yet, in the five days since his revelations there has been little in the way of serious reporting on the findings he presented in his presser. With 6 short videos, the Sheriff and his team presented a devastating case, one the tame US press is apparently unable to report.

On April 27, 2011, President Barack walked into the White House Press room with a Cheshire cat like grin and a "Long Form Birth Certificate" from the State of Hawaii in hand.  From the podium in the press room, Mr. Obama said, "We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers,". Quite the barb from a man holding a forged document.

That's right, forged.

The president himself created the scene; one filled laughter from an adoring press corp., a scene of unprecedented fanfare while holding a forged document which was later posted on the White House website. This was the news Sheriff Arpaio revealed on March 1, 2012 in Arizona.

Arpaio asserts that his investigators discovered, during a 6 month long investigation which is ongoing, not only was the "Long Form" likely a digitally created forgery, but the presidents Selective Service Card (Draft Card), allegedly filed in 1980, was also a forgery. These documents are what Barack Hussein Obama relies upon to prove his constitutional eligibility to the office of President of the United States.

Forged documents are being used to qualify a President of the United States for the office he holds. Or is usurped the more accurate term?

The silence from the main stream media in the US is deafening. It almost seems as if the press is terrified to even think the question, let alone ask it: Is the President a criminal? The press in Arpaio's audience were certainly asking him to state precisely that, yet nowhere has the question been asked of the White House by the press. Instead the American Press is aggressively protecting the presumed President of the United States, pushing the fraud upon both America and the world, supporting a man who may well have usurped the office.

For months before Mr. Obama released the April 2011 forgery, American businessman Donald Trump had been demanding that the president show the country definitive proof that he was born in the state of Hawaii, and eligible for the Office of President. The birth certificate forgery which was presented by Mr. Obama was in response to the repeated public requests from the billionaire businessman.

One can easily imagine the reaction of the press had this scenario been about George W. Bush in 2004.

On the contrary, the press itself forged documents regarding the 43rd President: Long term CBS newsman Dan Rather lost his credibility along with his job when he presented forged Air National Guard documents allegedly denigrating the president's service in the 1970's. One can imagine the glee evidence presented by law enforcement officials of a real forgery made by President Bush would have generated. The press feeding frenzy would have eclipsed that of Watergate, the most controversial political event in modern America history which led to the resignation of President Nixon in August of 1974.

The questions in the White House Press room would have been merciless to say the very least.

What has been the response from the Obama era press?

Silence.

Silence so loud it can be felt.

What has been the response from the 44th president so far?

A tweet from Obama Campaign press secretary Ben LaBolt, containing a link to the conspiracy theory television show "The X-files" theme song: a mocking, Saul Alinsky like, retort.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors appear to have been committed by the President of the United States or his personal representatives in presenting a forged document to the press and the Nation as a legitimate document, and this information has been delivered from Law Enforcement Officials.

Arpaio refused to take the bait offered by a clearly hostile press in the conference room. He refused to accuse the president directly, instead informing the world that they had a "person of interest" in the forgery, and were continuing with the investigation.

Where is the outrage from the press??

As surreal as this is, it isn't the main event. It's only a part of a larger story.

Citizenship

Years before the 2008 election, Barack Obama was involved in efforts to amend the US Constitution to allowthose who were born to parents who were not citizens to become President along with those born overseas. Those efforts have occurred several times in recent history, and all have failed. It must be intelligently asked why this was a concern at all for the then Senator.

There are two reasons for Obama's concern. The first lay in Article 2 section 1 of the constitution which states: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,".

Except for Barack Obama.

The second reason  for Obama's concern lies in the Supreme Court of the United States case Minor V. Happersett (88 U.S. 162) 1875 which defines Natural Born Citizen:

"The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners." Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162, 168.

This U.S. Supreme Court case decided that Virginia Minor, the plaintiff, could not use the 14th Amendment to claim citizenship and the right to vote because she was a Natural Born Citizen, and therefor unable to lay claim to the statutory citizenship the 14th Amendment gave to former slaves, which included their right to vote. This is the only U.S. Supreme Court case in the history of the United States to clearly define what a Natural Born Citizen is.  It has been cited in dozens of cases since.

This is an issue which cannot be brushed aside by Mr. Obama. His father, Barack Obama Sr. was a student from the British Commonwealth of Kenya, a British Citizen who never sought to become a US Citizen, and indeed was eventually forced to leave the country. Mr. Obama has only one parent who was an American Citizen. Obama clearly does not meet the requirements of Natural Born Citizen as defined by the Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett.

The Founding Fathers, the men who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, discussed these very reasons why no person of divided loyalties, divided nationalities, should ever have command of America's armed forces. Dozens of letters and many debates in the constitutional conventions recorded these concerns, always returning the "Law of Nations", Emerich De Vattel's encyclopedic record of the laws civilized nations had developed over two thousand years of which the founders were clearly aware of in their debates:

"The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights."

E. De Vattel  1758 Sec 212 Ch19

Vattel's definition has been accepted since the days the United States was still a motley collection of British Colonies. It has been accepted in no less that 3 Supreme Court Cases, has been accepted in testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives. It is by no means an original source; only recently dug out of dusty tomes in 2008. Indeed, this concept is enshrined in every Nation the world over. Every nation not only accepts, but has enshrined this concept: a person born to two parents who were citizens of that nation and born on its soil was a natural born citizen of that nation.

After his rousing 2004 speech at the Democrat National Convention, Barack Obama was considered a shoe-in for running for president in 2008, and indeed his campaign began that night in Boston. Yet his citizenship was a serious obstacle to his ambitions, and the ambitions of the liberal progressive movement which supported him.

So the efforts to obfuscate Obama's citizenship issues began in earnest. The plan was deviously simple, make certain that people focused on his Hawaiian documents, and minimize the visibility of Minor V. Happersett and Citizenship to the public.

The State of Hawaii

The state of Hawaii's role in this cannot be neglected for several reasons. Hawaii has a couple of legal Achilles heels of its own.

It was well known at the time, that any person could register the birth of a child in the state on a late form with only the signature of a witness (Hawaii Department of Health no longer uses this form). This means of obtaining Hawaiian documents was used frequently by immigrants who needed assistance from the state (such as welfare), and Hawaii needed the federal dollars registering those births brought to the state. Second, and perhaps most importantly, Federal laws with regard to Hawaii had been written to allow a baby receiving state documents to be declared a Citizen of the United States without being subject to the Jurisdiction of the United States:

Sec. 305. [8 U.S.C. 1405] Persons born in Hawaii:

A person born in Hawaii on or after August 12, 1898, and before April 30, 1900, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900. A person born in Hawaii on or after April 30, 1900, is a citizen of the United States at birth. A person who was a citizen of the Republic of Hawaii on August 12, 1898, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900.

Missing from this US Statute is the following which appears in the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

This disparity created a legal loophole which is specific to Hawaii: A child born in Hawaii, regardless of whether or not they were born in the state and subject to the Jurisdiction of the United States, automatically gained US Citizenship. This is the only state in the United States where this condition existed. This is why Hawaii is so vitally important to Obama, and could explain why it is important enough to forge birth documents for. It is why Obama's birth is being alleged to have occurred there instead of somewhere like Washington State or elsewhere, and is so vitally important.

Obama, by being born in Hawaii, got automatic citizenship status in the United States without regard for whether the United States had jurisdiction over his citizenship. Otherwise, his citizenship would have legally followed his father's, British, as Barack himself admitted on his "Fight the Smears" website during the '08 campaign.

And it only took a witness signature to gain it. It is unknown how many children gained U.S. citizenship through this means. The real citizenship status of these individuals is similarly unknown, and now that it has been discovered that Barack Obama has put forth a forged Hawaiian Birth certificate, his own proof of birth in the state is subject to serious questions by law enforcement officials.

Months before the election of 2008 Barack Obama began deliberately directing public attention to his Hawaiian Records. The Obama campaign, before redirecting the site to "Attack Watch" maintained the "Fight the Smears" website which can still be found on archival websites. The Obama campaign posted the candidate's "short Form" birth certificate with the following information from FactCheck.com:

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982."

The campaign obviously wanted public attention directed at his birth documents in Hawaii.

The campaign itself created the entire birth certificate controversy, and acted to maintain and fan the flames of that controversy for several truly simple reasons. As long as the public was wondering about what being born under "the British Nationality Act of 1948" meant,  and the birth certificate "birther" controversy in general, they were not looking into laws which would have legally prevented the senator from assuming the role of candidate and then President. Legal cases such as Minor V. Happersett.

This case was, and still is, of tremendous import. Had it been found during the campaign it would have prevented his candidacy, certainly preventing him from taking the oath of office in Jan 2009.

So a campaign to hide Minor V. Happersett was undertaken at the same time.

Justia

Justia.com is a free legal internet research site with a specific, dedicated Supreme Court of the United States server containing nearly every Supreme Court case in American history. It is specifically marketed to law students, non-profit agencies, startup businesses, small businesses and private internet researchers. In short, those who cannot afford either a lawyer or the thousands of dollars a year required by subscription legal search engines such as LexisNexis and WestLaw. Justia leverages the Google Mini internal search engine, and through this, Google.com itself increasing its visibility on nearly any search of American law. Justia.com is owned by Obama supporter Tim Stanley, and began a systematic scrubbing of Minor V. Happersett  in the summer of 2008, erasing the name and specific text quoted from the case, along with specific citations to it out of dozens of Supreme Court cases which cited it over 138 years of American Supreme Court History. The controversy was dubbed "JustiaGate".

The author of this article personally documented and published the scrubbing done by Justia, documented the failure of Tim Stanley's explanation for the "errors", and assisted in the research which connected Justia.com to Public.Resource.Org, where Stanley is on the board of directors. Public.Resource.org is the source of Supreme Court materials in data form Justia.com receives for publication. Public.Resource.org is owned and run by Carl Malamud, and funded in part by the Center for American Progress once run by John Podesta, and funded by George Soros. This is a direct connection to the Soros Foundation, a major source of political donations to Barack Obama and the Democrat Party.

Justia erased "Minor v. Happersett" along with text quoted from the case out of its Supreme Court servers deliberately in an effort to minimize the ability of the public to find the case by searching for it, significantly reducing its apparent importance.

These two separate efforts, raising the profile of the Senator's birth certificate in as controversial a manner as possible, while minimizing the legal role of Minor v. Happersett succeeded. Barack Obama was able to illegally win the election, and illegally take office. It was stolen right in front of the American public.

The house of cards is about to come tumbling down around Barack Obama's ears as the momentum of evidence builds. Law enforcement has found his birth documents to be "highly suspect" as a forgery. His draft card has similarly been found by law enforcement as being "highly suspect" as a forgery. The smoke screen cover created by his birth certificate, hiding Minor v. Happersett in a shadow of false mockery, has been blown away. Leaving the Supreme Court case alone on the stage, glaringly exposing Barack Obama as an usurper, an unconstitutional President of the United States.

The American Press is deliberately hiding the evidence published on the internet about this defrauding of the American public and the deliberate evisceration of the Constitution of the United States. It is hiding Barack Obama's Fraud as it has been revealed by a Sheriff in Arizona. The silence of the American press would be unbelievable if it weren't so blatantly obvious.

It is nearly as egregious as the audacity of Obama's fraud itself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 07, 2012, 07:57:10 PM »

This is WND printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
To vew this item online, visit http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threats-silence-media-on-obama-probe/

WND EXCLUSIVE
DID THREATS SILENCE MEDIA ON OBAMA PROBE?
Stunner! Sources say warnings were to not report on Sheriff Joe's results
Published: 2 hours ago
by BOB UNRUH Email | Archive
Bob Unruh joined WND in 2006 after spending nearly three decades writing on a wide range of issues for several Upper Midwest newspapers and the Associated Press. Sports, tornadoes, homicidal survivalists, and legislative battles all fell within his bailiwick. His scenic photography has been used commercially, and he sometimes plays in a church worship band.

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s review of the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case: that he was told by sources members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.

Lead investigator Mike Zullo told WND that as he was preparing information to be presented to the public “it was clear that the mainstream media was not going to be in attendance” at the sheriff’s scheduled new conference, where he revealed facts suggesting both fraud and forgery in the image of a Hawaiian birth certificate that the White House released as “proof positive” of Obama’s eligibility for office last year.

“During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations. Commentators [had been] threatened with their jobs,” Zullo said. The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.

See how many watched Sheriff Arpaio’s press conference on live-streaming, and discover how you can get more information about the eligibility issue, and tell your friends and neighbors about it.

So the problem became to get the information to the American public in spite of an intentional media blackout, since citizens still must make critical leadership decisions about their government through the election process.

And the result was an ebook that includes the details from the investigation, the evidence that was accumulated, and the questions that remain for Arpaio and his investigators to continue pursuing.

Zullo has been blasted in recent days for coordinating that book project with longtime political writer Dr. Jerome Corsi. Much of the online criticism stems from a single AP article that links Zullo to “well-known political conspiracy writer” Jerome Corsi and includes a statement that Corsi “denied using Sheriff Joe Arpaio … as a promotional tool to sell his books and theories.”

It cites Zullo’s being listed “as the co-author” of the ebook. But it fails to mention the evidence cited by the investigation suggesting those alleged fraud and forgery crimes.

Zullo told WND that he had no interest in working on an ebook, but was faced with the question about how to get the information to the American people absent national media coverage. There were interests outside of Arizona, he was convinced, making obvious efforts to have the information closed down and never allowed to move beyond the borders of the state of Arizona.

Read the results of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.

Zullo told WND that as an investigator he sought transparency in the information released to the media and the people and he just wanted the information made available to everyone who wished a closer look. Zullo said it was not an easy decision. He knew he would be ridiculed by the media if the information was released, but the alternative of allowing the information to be squelched and people kept in the dark was just too much of an injustice. He decided to allow the ebook project in order to disseminate the facts of the case: that there is probable cause to believe Obama’s birth certificate document is a forgery – and the implications that has for the American system of government.

Corsi confirmed that Zullo was very reluctant to be in a position where he found himself. The prospect of being reimbursed financially from his investigation never was Zullo’s intention. But Corsi pointed out that Zullo contributed six months of his time to the investigation. Corsi also said he was acutely aware of the financial sacrifice Zullo made over the last six months, having to devote much of his time to the investigation. The posse investigate was not, in fact, subsidized by taxpayers.

The bigger question, Zullo said, is just exactly how would an investigator or a law enforcement officer ignore findings that suggest a deception at the highest levels of politics in the nation. And how does the national media willfully ignore it. Zullo said this is a very serious and alarming concern. It brings into question the transparent objective vetting of presidential candidates.

“If the evidence took us the other way, and the sheriff proclaimed this thing to be authentic, the news would have traveled from Arizona to New Jersey to Hawaii in milliseconds,” he said. “If I wrote a book about it I would have been hailed a hero.

“All we’re trying to do here is get this information out there and keep it out there. Had the mainstream media done their job, we wouldn’t have done [this book].”

He said now media members have started calling him a “kook” and an “old geezer” for reporting on the facts that resulted from the investigation.

“The media just wants to come destroy people’s credibility,” he said. “They’re trying to vet [investigators] when they should be vetting the next presidential candidate of the United States.”

He said that many people didn’t come forward with their knowledge about Obama “out of fear.”

“The information that we got, which these people refused to step forward with out of fear, but shared afterward, came independently – they don’t even know each other – from distance parts of the country, that investigations of major media outlets [were planned] if they continued reporting,” he said.

“Our system is broken because the vetting process used to rely on the free press. We don’t have a free press any more,” he said.

Although the numbers may have been small, there was support for Zullo’s perspective, even in the media.

In a column at American Thinker, Cindy Simpson quoted Ronald Reagan in support of Zullo’s work.

“Ronald Reagan was fond of saying, ‘Trust, but verify,’” she wrote. “President Obama told us he released his official long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011. Can we trust him, and should we verify?

“Most of the reporters’ questions at the end of [Arpaio's] press conference were statements in defense of Obama, and the subsequent coverage by major news outlets asserted that rumors about the president’s birth certificate were ‘debunked’ and ‘discredited,’ but gave no details of the debunking or discrediting,” she marveled.

“As the sheriff also noted at the conference, no specific or official investigation has ever been reported, unless we can count Savannah Guthrie, apparently the only reporter allowed to touch and photograph the original long-form certificate after it was released, or the two representatives of Factcheck (neither noted as having an relevant professional experience in document examination) who photographed the short-form certification posted in 2008,” she wrote.

“To paraphrase another favorite Reagan quotation, ‘It isn’t so much that the mainstream media are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so,’” she added.

She noted that after they attacked the message, then the reporters at the news conference “questioned the motives of the sheriff and even the political affiliation of the posse’s lead detective, Mike Zullo.”

She said the focal point for a true reporter would be the issue at hand – the validity of Obama’s documents.

“Was the document posted by the White House a scan of an original certified document? Based on the analysis of the posse’s experts, it was not. In fact, the posse has traced the image to a specific computer where it resided a mere 20 minutes before it was uploaded, and has identified a ‘person of interest.’”

She suggest three possible answers: purely innocent anomalies to “touch up” an image and someone purposely tinkering to create the appearance of suspicion.

“Third, if the certificate is indeed an intentional forgery, we have witnessed the greatest fraud of the century,” she said.

“In my local paper, there was not even a single line devoted to the posse’s stunning assertions. What happened to ‘Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The posted birth certificate of a sitting president a possible forgery!’”

Nick Martin at TPM editorialized that the book sale “gives Zullo a financial motive to continue stoking the flames of a conspiracy theory that has been debunked numerous times by an array of independent investigations.”

But the details of those investigations were absent.

The sheriff himself also noted the single side of the issue that was being reported.

In a commentary in the Arizona Republican, he wrote of reporters, “They were practically salivating at the opportunity to embarrass me, my highly capable group of volunteer investigators and literally anyone else who would dare show in interest in the possibility that this investigation would lead to any real credible evidence into what they claim has already been ‘looked into’ or ‘widely debunked.’”

Arpaio also has defended the book.

“We needed a book precisely because we knew in advance the mainstream media would impose a blackout on any serious law enforcement investigation into Obama’s identification documents and his eligibility to be president,” Arpaio told WND.

He explained that the book is intended to bypass the filter the establishment media tries to impose on news. WND provided a live-stream Internet broadcast of the Arpaio press conference last Thursday for the same reason.

Martin wrote that the sheriff also failed to mention that much of the evidence concerned questions about the digital scan “that was already investigated and proven to be false” by another investigative agency, “National Review Online.”

There were signs, however, that the national media’s silence was creating concerns.

Wrote Jeff Crouere at the St. Tammany Slidell Sentry: “Despite a mountain of evidence and new allegations of fraud, the national news media refuses to cover the Obama birth certificate scandal.”

He cited the discoveries from the Arpaio investigation.

“Such a bombshell should have led the national news coverage throughout the country. Instead, it was completely ignored by a corrupt network of media elites who are decidedly liberal and wholeheartedly support Obama’s re-election,” he wrote. “The vast majority of the American people have been denied the truth by a media who want to shield Obama.”

He called reporters nationally “liberal sycophants” and said, “If these allegations had been made about a Republican president there would have been a media firestorm greater than Watergate and Iran/Contra combined.

“Not surprisingly, the media acted like partisan Democrats in the news conference after Arpaio’s team announced their findings. Instead of asking questions about the Obama documents, the reporters were more interested in asking Sheriff Arpaio about his political affiliation, his relationship with the tea party and his motives for the investigation.

“What the media conveniently overlooked was the expert testimony and the evidence presented by Arpaio’s group of investigators. Potentially, a major crime has been committed at the highest levels of our government, and the media attacked the messengers.”

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 07, 2012, 08:15:50 PM »
Just some questions:   ;D

What are the names the credentials of the “computer graphics experts” who validated the Cold Case Posse’s (CCP) methodology.

Have any of them ever testified in court about the authenticity of a document?  

Why were these not disclosed at the press conference for reporters to interview?

What are the names the credentials of the “forensic document examiners” who validated the Cold Case Posse’s methodology.

Have any of them ever testified in court about the authenticity of a document?

Why were these not disclosed at the press conference for reporters to interview?

What computer software and settings were used for the optimization comparisons between the “control” document and the White House document?

Was it the same software used by the White House, and if not why not?

Why was this essential question glossed over in the lengthy presentation?

Was Jerome Corsi deputized by Maricopa County, or did he sign an affidavit under oath and penalty of perjury as to his examination of files at the National Archives? If not, why not?

Has WorldNetDaily agreed to sign Joe Arpaio on as a commentator for WND?

Did WorldNetDaily, Jerome Corsi, or Joseph Farah contribute funds to the CCP?

John Woodman, the author of a book analyzing claims about Obama birth certificate images, offered on two occasions to assist the CCP. Why was he ignored?

What is the name, and what is the investigative report into the truthfulness of the person who claimed Obama was a foreign student playing in Bill Ayers yard?

Why was Jerome Corsi, a nationally-known anti-Obama partisan, invited to speak at the Press Conference?

Why did the CCP use a computer-generated birth certificate simulation as their “control” document rather than a real birth certificate on real security paper?

Did the CCP contact the US Postal service regarding the date stamp on the Selective Service application? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP contact Selective Service regarding the Obama Selective Service application?If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP contact the White House and request physical access to the President’s long-form birth certificate? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP consult with Arizona’s own Vital Records agency on matters of document generation? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Why were the CCP results delayed until after the Arizona Primary, and why were they leaked to Republican Candidate Rick Santorum in advance unless they were politically motivated?

What exactly was the role of Mara Zebest in the production of the CCP report?

What exactly was the role of Jerome Corsi in the production of the CCP report?

Why was Mark Gillar, a well-known anti-Obama partisan, chosen to narrate the six short videos that constituted most of the posse’s presentation?

Why were the videos posted to Gillar’s “TeaPartyPowerHour” YouTube account, the links to which were included in the sheriff’s press release? And did Gillar help make the videos as well?

Was CCP leader Mark Zullo one of the Surprise, Arizona Tea Party signers of the petition that started the investigation?

Why was the page (linked to by WND) on the Surprise Tea Party web site describing the event scrubbed?

Did all CCP members agree to the findings? Why were none of the others introduced at the Press Conference?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 07, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
^^^^^^

You'd think a "lawyer" would have wondered about a few of those things...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #268 on: March 08, 2012, 04:11:53 AM »
Oz,

I'm a birther, but still, I have to ask...

Why isn't this on the conspiracy board?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 08, 2012, 04:23:24 AM »
 :).  Its no longer a ct. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #270 on: March 08, 2012, 04:26:11 AM »
:).  Its no longer a ct. 

lolzercopter  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: March 08, 2012, 06:40:32 AM »
we should have a board where all the far right loons can put up all their crazy shit that's backed up with hearsay and speculation,so they pat each other on the back and say, great job  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »
we should have a board where all the far right loons can put up all their crazy shit that's backed up with hearsay and speculation,so they pat each other on the back and say, great job  :D :D

Or we can post videos of hypocritical comedians making fools of themselves?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:23 AM »
don't you have to copy and paste some shit from crazyright.com  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2012, 07:18:00 AM »
^^^^^^

You'd think a "lawyer" would have wondered about a few of those things...

No doubt.  A real one would anyway.