Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57479 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #325 on: March 13, 2012, 07:20:39 AM »
That's cool, you don't like Obama. You don't need any credibility to dislike him. You DO need it if you want to affect others opinions of him which obviously by the massive amount of postings about him, you do. Just sayin' if you want people to actually read your posts for any reason other than to hand you your ass, you might want to stop posting drivel and at least make an attempt to post something other than Globe qoutes and video's that have been debunked over and over... but whatever..

What video has been debunked?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #326 on: March 13, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »
which is why you have literally zero credibility in such matters. As passionate as you are about these things and as often as you post about them, you have shot yourself in the foot so many times you aren't taken seriously. You explain why yourself in the above post. It doesn't matter to you if what you post is true or not, if it is negative against Obama, you'll post it. For a "lawyer", you don't display any of the typical charactaristics of someone who deals in facts and evidence for a living

I called bullshit on this lawyer claim years ago.  Could you imagine any judge allowing someone that behaves like an autistic child be in their courtroom?  I think not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: March 13, 2012, 07:25:40 AM »
I called bullshit on this lawyer claim years ago.  Could you imagine any judge allowing someone that behaves like an autistic child be in their courtroom?  I think not.

Lets bet 100k today - deal? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: March 13, 2012, 07:29:01 AM »
I called bullshit on this lawyer claim years ago.  Could you imagine any judge allowing someone that behaves like an autistic child be in their courtroom?  I think not.

Well, he says he isn't a criminal lawyer. Odds are he may be in some field where he never deals with people. Possibly files paperwork etc. Anything involving people skills, communication skills or critical thinking are out. My guess would be paralegal at best.  

We can't swing a dead cat without hitting an attorney in my city and I've met some attorneys that you have to wonder how they graduated high school, much less college. So he MAY be some type of legal dude but given his rantings and misuse of facts, ignorance of evidence and logic, since he has ruled out traffic court lawyer, I'm stumped..   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: March 13, 2012, 07:32:21 AM »
Lets bet 100k today - deal? 

You don't have 100K.

And I already told you over and over how we would settle this.  Instead you want to do this "online shit".

::)

You had your chance and you hid the whole time I was in NYC.  Chickenshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: March 13, 2012, 07:33:43 AM »
Well, he says he isn't a criminal lawyer. Odds are he may be in some field where he never deals with people. Possibly files paperwork etc. Anything involving people skills, communication skills or critical thinking are out. My guess would be paralegal at best.  

Bicycle messenger for the real lawyers in court.  Cold caller for collection agency. 

But then again... that would require him to actually log off the internet.  When has that ever happened?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: March 13, 2012, 07:37:20 AM »
You don't have 100K.

And I already told you over and over how we would settle this.  Instead you want to do this "online shit".

You had your chance and you hid the whole time I was in NYC.  Chickenshit.

I have over 100k liquid in my operating account alone I am willing to put on the line this second. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: March 13, 2012, 07:38:38 AM »
I have over 100k liquid in my operating account alone I am willing to put on the line this second. 

why didn't you meet up with him when he was in NY?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: March 13, 2012, 07:39:20 AM »

Then fly down and prove who you are.

Simple as that.  Of course you won't because you are a liar.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:17 AM »
why didn't you meet up with him when he was in NY?

Because he was chickenshit.  He wanted to email all these other people a photo of his degree, permit, etc...  But when I told him that all I wanted to see was his driver's license so he could prove that the person in the picture was really him, then I would accept any other evidence as long as the name on it matched the name on his driver's license.

We made this bet 4 months in advance.  4 months in advance I predicted that he would run and hide.  It turned out exactly as I predicted it.  No surprise. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2012, 07:43:17 AM »
Because he was chickenshit.  He wanted to email all these other people a photo of his degree, permit, etc...  But when I told him that all I wanted to see was his driver's license so he could prove that the person in the picture was really him, then I would accept any other evidence as long as the name on it matched the name on his driver's license.

We made this bet 4 months in advance.  4 months in advance I predicted that he would run and hide.  It turned out exactly as I predicted it.  No surprise. 

I posted pics while I was in California in Pacific Palisades   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: March 13, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »
I posted pics while I was in California in Pacific Palisades   

Where? 

I asked for these last week and you never produced them.    ::)

No surprise.  I knew you would run away and not settle the bet.  Everyone else knew it too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: March 13, 2012, 07:51:11 AM »
Where? 

I asked for these last week and you never produced them.    ::)

No surprise.  I knew you would run away and not settle the bet.  Everyone else knew it too.

100k today - yes or no?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: March 13, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »
100k today - yes or no?   

You going to show me your driver's license today?

Yes or no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 13, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
You going to show me your driver's license today?

Yes or no?

I told you - i trust Hugo or Ozmo - both not fans of me to be the judge.   You are a gay jilted pedo who will likely stalk me and try to pull a scam.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: March 13, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »
Ahh.. there we go.  The old "internet bullshit" bet. 

Which is exactly what I told you I was not doing.  And here we go with the gay comments. 

Face it.  In addition to be a closet fag with these projections, you are a chicken shit fraud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: March 13, 2012, 08:09:45 AM »
Ahh.. there we go.  The old "internet bullshit" bet. 

Which is exactly what I told you I was not doing.  And here we go with the gay comments. 

Face it.  In addition to be a closet fag with these projections, you are a chicken shit fraud.

100k today - yes or no? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:46 AM »
Show me your DL today.

yes or no?

Really, it is this kind of stupidity you display when someone has to tell you the EXACT same thing over and over again that cements the fact that most of us don't even think you have a high school diploma.

Now carry on with the gay comments and projections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 13, 2012, 08:19:05 AM »
Show me your DL today.

yes or no?

Really, it is this kind of stupidity you display when someone has to tell you the EXACT same thing over and over again that cements the fact that most of us don't even think you have a high school diploma.

Now carry on with the gay comments and projections.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: March 13, 2012, 08:21:57 AM »
Photoshopped pics?  No surprise.   ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #345 on: March 13, 2012, 08:32:00 AM »
Is he impeached or charged with forgery or some shit. Im trying to follow the story. Doesnt seem to be popping up on the news. You would think that earth shattering news like "there is irrefutable proof that the president is ineligable" would be running 24/7. Clinton got a BJ and it got more coverage.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2012, 08:42:23 AM »
Is he impeached or charged with forgery or some shit. Im trying to follow the story. Doesnt seem to be popping up on the news. You would think that earth shattering news like "there is irrefutable proof that the president is ineligable" would be running 24/7. Clinton got a BJ and it got more coverage.

Didn't you hear?  It was in The Globe.  They can't run this news story anywhere else because otherwise people would be torching cities over it.

Try to twist your brain around that bullshit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2012, 09:50:11 AM »
Its a sad thing when hatred clouds objectivity.

Kind of the same thing that happened in Germany 1934.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: March 13, 2012, 09:53:33 AM »
Knock Knock......

Who's there?
Kenya
Kenya who?

Kenya show me your birth certificate?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: March 13, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/03/joe_arpaios_birther_squad_thin.php

Joe Arpaio's "Birther" Squad Thinking President Obama Was Born in (You Guessed it) Kenya

For the latest dive into the loony bin from Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Birther" posse, they've concluded that President Obama -- get this -- "might be Kenyan."

Arpaio's pals over at World Net Daily continue to release the latest conspiracy theories from the posse, and it's not getting any more credible.

Why are they opting for Kenya? Because he's black "the posse cannot confirm yet that Obama was not born in Kenya and brought to the United States as a days-old infant for his birth to be registered in Hawaii."

This shocking news comes two days after the posse's lead "investigator," Mike Zullo, claimed media members were "threatened with FTC investigations" if they actually took this stuff seriously.

The FTC must've forgot to throw New Times' number in the Rolodex, because we never got that call.

"The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families," Zullo apparently told Arpaio's pals at the World Net Daily.

Yet again, there's a grand total of zero evidence provided, and no one seems to be defending Arpaio on this "investigation," including the conservative magazine National Review, which wrote the following earlier in the week:

Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers' flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to

Meanwhile, while Arpaio's publicizing Unicorn hunts, we still have yet to receive word about that unsolved sex-crime tally decreasing.