Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57481 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
There are some allegations that aren't worthy of a response. I recall some local court wanted to subpeona the president to prove he is a citizen. Really? Does he have to respond to every wild allegation out there? The Republicans and right wing media took their shot, couldn't prove their case.. and we've moved on...well, most of us have..

The SS # alone deserves an investigation.   Despite Ozmo's putrid attempts to distract from the obvious, there is little doubt some serious garbe is going on there.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
The SS # alone deserves an investigation.   Despite Ozmo's putrid attempts to distract from the obvious, there is little doubt some serious garbe is going on there.   

Yeah don't let objectivity and common sense get n the way, instead subscribe to hatred as your guiding light to reason. 

You do it well.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »

Why has nothing been proven?  Don't give me some media conspiracy, the media LIVES for scandals.  That is how is sells.  An exclusive on Obama's birth would be HUGE but yet no one has taken it up.  Why?
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
Also, why has no other media outside of America taken this up? They love scandals too.  Rupert Murdoch would LOVE to nail this in the UK tabloids.  Why hasn't even he got this story? He has money, motive, and opportunity.  Why hasn't he done so? He had no problem hacking phones illegally and you're telling me he couldn't or wouldn't do that same to uncover a story as big as the US president not being born in America?

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »
Why has nothing been proven?  Don't give me some media conspiracy, the media LIVES for scandals.  That is how is sells.  An exclusive on Obama's birth would be HUGE but yet no one has taken it up.  Why?

really?  Like the LAT holding on to an obama tape w him an Rashid Khalidi they refuse to release?  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2012, 11:55:03 AM »
really?  Like the LAT holding on to an obama tape w him an Rashid Khalidi they refuse to release?  

So according to you this tape is the ONLY piece of evidence? No other news media in the whole world could find something? Only this tape? wow talk about tin foil crazy!

Hahaha "only a tape held by the LA Times is keeping the truth from being set free!"

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »
Its a huge conspiracy started in 1961 and only the birther loon, i mean 3333 is wise enough to see it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:31 AM »
So according to you this tape is the ONLY piece of evidence? No other news media in the whole world could find something? Only this tape? wow talk about tin foil crazy!

Hahaha "only a tape held by the LA Times is keeping the truth from being set free!"

no, its but one example of the leftists guilt ridden white jew controled media protecting the black marxist ghetto thug welfare leech obama presidency  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »
no, its but one example of the leftists guilt ridden white jew controled media protecting the black marxist ghetto thug welfare leech obama presidency  

What about Murdoch? He's got motive, money and opportunity?

SO wait, you're telling me that the WHOLE media, every single person, is in on a conspiracy that Obama is Kenyan?

Hahahahahahaha
Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a bot.

You remind of John Candy in Peace core now  HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: March 16, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a bot.

You remind of John Candy in Peace core now  HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

the medica and leftists are on record protecting obama in 2008 from any scrutiny. 

too bad brain dead leftists like yourself fell for the scam.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: March 16, 2012, 12:01:09 PM »
the medica and leftists are on record protecting obama in 2008 from any scrutiny. 

OK  JC   :D

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: March 16, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »
Its a huge conspiracy started in 1961 and only the birther loon, i mean 3333 is wise enough to see it.

I can picture 333 now in his dark, dingy basement in Brooklyn.  Stained t-shirt, unshaven for days, staring at the wall with thousands of "articles" about Obama and wondering how he can see it so clearly but no one else can.  Meanwhile, furiously posting on getbig to ensure the word gets out while stockpiling emergency kits and weapons for the impending apocalypse that only he sees coming.  

he won't be taken alive...
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: March 16, 2012, 12:03:55 PM »

You realize the Clinton campaign would have looked into this right? Bill Clinton disliked Obama as did Hillary.  If there was anything to be found, they would have released it themselves loooooong ago to win the race. 

Oh wait they are in on it to right?
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #439 on: March 16, 2012, 01:11:58 PM »

Let me guess... if that tape is released and the truth revealed it will lead to cities being burned?  Like you claim about the truth behind The Globe's "evidence".

::)

Dumb ass.  Hahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2012, 01:32:55 PM »
Let me guess... if that tape is released and the truth revealed it will lead to cities being burned?  Like you claim about the truth behind The Globe's "evidence".

::)

Dumb ass.  Hahahahaha

Why not own up to the fact that i was right on the docs leaving medicine due to KenyaCare? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
Why not just be right first?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »
You realize the Clinton campaign would have looked into this right? Bill Clinton disliked Obama as did Hillary.  If there was anything to be found, they would have released it themselves loooooong ago to win the race. 

Oh wait they are in on it to right?

Another common sense outburst like that Mister and I will TURN THIS THREAD AROUND RIGHT NOW!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
Another common sense outburst like that Mister and I will TURN THIS THREAD AROUND RIGHT NOW!!

Hard to get docs when the person spends 2 million dollars concealing everything.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »

Hard to get docs when the person spends 2 million dollars concealing everything.   

Pentagon spends 100's of millions concealing Docs that are leaked out on an almost daily basis... just sayin'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »
Pentagon spends 100's of millions concealing Docs that are leaked out on an almost daily basis... just sayin'

Maybr we can get wikileaks on the case

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: March 16, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Maybr we can get wikileaks on the case

Okay, back to the issue.. I just have to ask you again, though it's been asked before...

Do you REALLY think that OBAMA is not a US Citizen? That he was able to withstand first the Democrats who were running against him, then the Republicans, to keep it a secret?

I dunno, it just seems that it would have been such a slam dunk that if there were a shred of truth to it any one of those people who had unlimited resources could have proven it... But you still think there is something to it even though no one other than a few core people show interest in it now? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: March 16, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
Okay, back to the issue.. I just have to ask you again, though it's been asked before...

Do you REALLY think that OBAMA is not a US Citizen? That he was able to withstand first the Democrats who were running against him, then the Republicans, to keep it a secret?

I dunno, it just seems that it would have been such a slam dunk that if there were a shred of truth to it any one of those people who had unlimited resources could have proven it... But you still think there is something to it even though no one other than a few core people show interest in it now? 

I dont know what the exact truth is, but i have little or no faith in the forgeries and frauds put forth by obama. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: March 16, 2012, 02:27:27 PM »
I dont know what the exact truth is, but i have little or no faith in the forgeries and frauds put forth by obama. 

as I said before.. there was a vetting process, there was ample opportunity for ANYONE to prove Obama was not a US citizen before he was elected. If he is not legally a US Citizen then shame on us for not doing our due diligence and we eat it until re-election time. He ain't much worse than the last US citizen we had for president

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »