Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57315 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #450 on: March 21, 2012, 07:59:22 AM »
Hussein won't recover.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #451 on: March 21, 2012, 08:09:16 AM »
Why this is on the conspiracy board is beyond me especially when all of the FACTS have been have been presented. This in no way shape or form does this constitute a conspiracy. The only conspiracy is the left wing media not reporting this.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #452 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Why this is on the conspiracy board is beyond me especially when all of the FACTS have been have been presented. This in no way shape or form does this constitute a conspiracy. The only conspiracy is the left wing media not reporting this.

Sure about that?

Here's a list of the news outlets who reported it:

ABC News
    ABS CBN
    Alamogordo Daily News
    Alaska Dispatch
    Albany Times Union
    All Voices
    Arizona Daily Star
    Arizona Daily Sun
    Arizona Republic
    Atlantic Wire
    Austin 360
    AZ Central
    AZ Family
    Asheville (NC) Citizen-Times
    Associated Press
    Atlanta Journal Constitution
    Australian Eye
    Baltimore Sun
    BCS
    Belleview News Democrat
    Bellingham Herald
    BET
    Biz Journals
    Bloomington Pantagraph
    Boston.com (owned by NY Times)
    Bradenton Herald
    Broadcast Newsroom
    Business Insider
    Canada Free Press
    Care2.com
    Calgary Sun
    Camp Verde Bugle
    Capitol Hill Blue
    Carlisle Sentinel
    Catholic Online
    CBS News
    Centre Daily Times
    Charlotte Observer
    Chicago Mag
    Chicago Reader
    Chicago Sun Times
    Chicago Tribune
    Christian Post
    Cineplex
    College News
    Color Lines
    Cypress Times
    Courthouse News Service
    Daily Beast
    Daily Caller
    Daily Herald
    Daily Mail (UK)
    Deseret News
    Detroit Daily News
    Democratic Underground
    Denver Post
    Digital Journal
    Duluth Weekly
    East Valley Tribune
    Economic Times
    El Paso Inc
    Emirates
    Eurasia Review
    Examiner.com
    Fort Worth Star Telegram
    Fox News
    Fresno Bee
    Fronteras
    Gather.com
    Global Grind
    Greenfield Daily Reporter
    Guardian (UK)
    Herald Times Reporter
    Hill, The
    Hispanically Speaking News
    Honolulu Star-Advertiser
    Hot Air
    Houma Courier
    Indian Express
    International Business Times
    Journal Register
    KAAL
    KATV
    KENS
    KGW
    KHOU
    KING
    KLTV
    KMPH
    KOWB
    KPHO (Phoenix)
    KPNX
    KSWT
    KTAR
    KVVU
    KXL
    KYMA
    Las Vegas Review-Journal
    Lexington herald Leader
    Longview Daily News
    Lubbock (TX) Online
    Macomb Daily
    Macon Telegraph
    Main Justice
    Maximum Edge
    Media Matters for America
    Mediate
    Merced Sun-Star
    Metro (UK)
    Miami Herald
    Mid Columbia Tri City Herald
    Minneapolis Star
    Mobile Tribune
    Monterrey County Herald
    Moriches Daily
    MSN Money
    MSNBC
    MyFox Los Angeles
    Myrtle Beach Online
    National Post
    National Review
    Navajo Post
    National Public Radio
    NBC San Diego
    NECN
    New American
    Nerdvana
    New York Daily News
    New York Post
    New York Times
    Newsday
    News Banner (Louisiana)
    News OK
    News On 6
    News One
    News Sentinel
    news Tribune
    News 10 (NBC)
    Newser
    NOLA
    North Cable News
    North County Times
    Northern Voices
    Official Wire
    Ology
    Op Ed News
    Oshkosh Northwestern
    Outcome Magazine
    Phoenix New Times
    Police News
    Policy Mic
    Politic 365
    Quad City Times
    Reno Gazette Journal
    Republic, The
    Root, The
    Royal Oak Daily Tribune
    Sacramento Bee
    San Francisco Chronicle
    San Jose Mercury News
    Seattle Post Intelligencer
    Seattle Times
    SF Weekly
    Slate Magazine
    Sonoran News
    Spokesman Review
    State Column
    State, The (SC)
    Stir, The
    STL Today
    Sun Herald
    Sunday Zaman
    Tbo.com
    Tecca
    Think Progress
    Toronto Sun
    Town Hall
    Tri Valley Central
    Truth Dive
    Tucson Citizen
    Tucson Weekly
    TVNZ
    U-T San Diego
    United Press International (UPI)
    Ventura County Star
    Verde Independent
    Washington Post
    Washington Times
    Wausau Daily Herald
    WHBL
    WHNS
    Wizbang
    WorldNetDaily
    WBOC
    WBRC
    WCNC
    WFAA
    WFIE
    WHBL
    WIS
    Wisconsin Rapids Tribune
    WNEM
    WNYT
    WPTV
    WRAL
    WRCB
    WSHM
    WTAM
    WTOP
    WTSP
    Yahoo
    York Daily Record
    York Dispatch
    13 ABC Action News

Why aren't they continually reporting it?  Because the CCP case is bunk.  These questions among others can help to see why

Just some UNANSWERED questions:   ;D

What are the names the credentials of the “computer graphics experts” who validated the Cold Case Posse’s (CCP) methodology.

Have any of them ever testified in court about the authenticity of a document? 

Why were these not disclosed at the press conference for reporters to interview?

What are the names the credentials of the “forensic document examiners” who validated the Cold Case Posse’s methodology.

Have any of them ever testified in court about the authenticity of a document?

Why were these not disclosed at the press conference for reporters to interview?

What computer software and settings were used for the optimization comparisons between the “control” document and the White House document?

Was it the same software used by the White House, and if not why not?

Why was this essential question glossed over in the lengthy presentation?

Was Jerome Corsi deputized by Maricopa County, or did he sign an affidavit under oath and penalty of perjury as to his examination of files at the National Archives? If not, why not?

Has WorldNetDaily agreed to sign Joe Arpaio on as a commentator for WND?

Did WorldNetDaily, Jerome Corsi, or Joseph Farah contribute funds to the CCP?

John Woodman, the author of a book analyzing claims about Obama birth certificate images, offered on two occasions to assist the CCP. Why was he ignored?

What is the name, and what is the investigative report into the truthfulness of the person who claimed Obama was a foreign student playing in Bill Ayers yard?

Why was Jerome Corsi, a nationally-known anti-Obama partisan, invited to speak at the Press Conference?

Why did the CCP use a computer-generated birth certificate simulation as their “control” document rather than a real birth certificate on real security paper?

Did the CCP contact the US Postal service regarding the date stamp on the Selective Service application? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP contact Selective Service regarding the Obama Selective Service application?If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP contact the White House and request physical access to the President’s long-form birth certificate? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Did the CCP consult with Arizona’s own Vital Records agency on matters of document generation? If so what was their response, and if not, why not?

Why were the CCP results delayed until after the Arizona Primary, and why were they leaked to Republican Candidate Rick Santorum in advance unless they were politically motivated?

What exactly was the role of Mara Zebest in the production of the CCP report?

What exactly was the role of Jerome Corsi in the production of the CCP report?

Why was Mark Gillar, a well-known anti-Obama partisan, chosen to narrate the six short videos that constituted most of the posse’s presentation?

Why were the videos posted to Gillar’s “TeaPartyPowerHour” YouTube account, the links to which were included in the sheriff’s press release? And did Gillar help make the videos as well?

Was CCP leader Mark Zullo one of the Surprise, Arizona Tea Party signers of the petition that started the investigation?

Why was the page (linked to by WND) on the Surprise Tea Party web site describing the event scrubbed?

Did all CCP members agree to the findings? Why were none of the others introduced at the Press Conference?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: March 21, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »
Here's more:

http://www.usatoday.com/video/computer-expert-examines-arpaio-birther-documents/1484305946001

"When I first saw it it was very convincing until we did our test and saw that, wait a minute, our scanner does the same thing."

from Ken Colburn founder and CEO of Data Doctors Computer Services & Data Forensics Labs had his technical staff look at the White House birth certificate PDF.

Sorry guys, the CCP is using your hate and ignorance about things like this to sell their book.  that's the conspiracy here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #454 on: March 21, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-tons-more-shocking-obama-info/?cat_orig=us

Sheriff Joe Arpaio“America’s toughest sheriff” says there is “tons” more potentially shocking information on Barack Obama in connection with his probe into the president’s eligibility, and he calls the media’s suppression of his findings of a likely forged presidential birth certificate and Selective Service Card “probably the biggest censorship blackout in the history of the United States.”

“I’m not going after the president to keep him off a ballot or anything else, but that could happen,” Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. “I’m going at it strictly as a law-enforcement guy investigating a possible forgery and fraud. I’m sticking with that, but I’ll tell you one thing. We got tons of other information that could be very shocking, too, but I’m sticking now with just the [forgery] investigation and possible criminal violations.”

The lawman from Maricopa County made the comments March 16 on a national radio show hosted by Roger Hedgecock. (Scroll down for video.)

Follow all the future developments in this story – sign up for WND’s email news alerts right now!

As WND reported March 1, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.

He stressed on the radio show his original intent with the posse was to put to rest all the claims suggesting Obama was not meeting the constitutional requirements to hold the presidency.

“I told these guys, ‘I want you to do a good job. I hope we clear the president,’” he explained. “I said give me the microfiche in Hawaii to show that he was born in that hospital. Give us the microfiche. I said that six months ago. And that would clear everything up. But as we went into it with an open mind, now we’re coming to a conclusion that we may have some forged documents revolving around this situation.”

When asked about making an arrest, Arpaio said, “We’re trying to identify any alleged forger. We haven’t done that yet. … I’m not blaming the president, but if they’re forged, someone has to be responsible for doing that.”

The sheriff also said that on Friday, he made a decision about where to send Obama’s Selective Service Card in order to have that agency “help us or do an independent investigation.”

“We have nothing to hide. We’re bringing it to their attention, and see what happens,” Arpaio said. “My problem is, there’s a lot of conflicts out here to get somebody to look into this. [Regarding] the media … this is probably the biggest censorship blackout in the history of the United States. When I go to the toilet, I make it in national news. … I just can’t believe the media, including the cable media blocking this thing out.”

Arpaio did not specify the agency to which he sent his information and request for assistance, and when he was asked by Hedgecock if it were the U.S. Selective Service System, the sheriff responded:

“I guess common sense would be to send it to them. The Selective Service director is appointed by the president. … They only have 136 employees in the whole organization. I presume if I did that, what do you think they’re gonna to do with it? The director [Lawrence Romo] who was appointed from San Antonio, Texas, eight months into the Obama administration, what do you think he’s gonna do? He’s probably gonna call some guy at the White House if he can get up to the chief of staff to ask some advice, and then what are they gonna do? Give it to the attorney general? I don’t know. … So I’m fighting big battles here.”

Arpaio made special note about the issue of Obama’s possibly forged Selective Service Card.

“We had a press conference. A lot of people came. They were snickering, trying to embarrass me, [saying] this is a pony show trying to get publicity,” he said. “However, when we showed the Selective Service Card on the screen, you could hear a pin drop.”

Though Arpaio did not focus on Obama’s Social Security Number at his news conference, WND has also reported the president may be using a fraudulent number, another important piece of information the national news media continue to suppress.

The Arpaio findings are not the only items the media are refusing to cover. As WND reported yesterday, a full-blown cover-up appears to be taking place in connection with WND’s disclosure about a retired U.S. postman who has signed a sworn affidavit suggesting Obama was a foreign-born student who was receiving financial help to go to Harvard from the parents of domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

See excerpts of WND’s interviews with mailman Allen Hulton:

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse began its investigation in August after 250 members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party, presented a signed petition asking him to undertake the investigation. The tea partiers indicated if a forged birth certificate had been used to place Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

Then last December, Obama’s Justice Department held its own news conference to claim Arpaio’s office committed civil-rights violations against Hispanics, including racial profiling and heavy-handed immigration patrols based on racially charged complaints.

When asked about that during Friday’s radio show, Arpaio said, “They want to control my organization, [imposing] monitors and everything else. I’m not gonna go for that. So I guess they’ll sue me and we’ll go to court and put the real facts out. The real facts that they’re going to have to come up with including all their so-called witnesses that they won’t identify. They won’t give us anything.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-tons-more-shocking-obama-info/?cat_orig=us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: March 21, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: March 21, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Sheriff Arpaio requests investigation into President Obama's 1980 registration card (Draft Card)
KTAR News/Talk Radio ^ | 3-21-2012 | Newsroom

Sheriff Arpaio requests investigation into President Obama's 1980 registration card
by KTAR Newsroom (March 21st, 2012 @ 10:52am)

PHOENIX -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has sent a letter to the Director of the U.S. Selective Service System headquarters in Arlington, Virginia requesting the agency to conduct an investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service registration form from 1980.

This comes after the preliminary findings of Arpaio's six- month investigation that determined it may a forgery.

The letter also asks for an original form so forensic document examiners can analyze the document for authenticity.

Apraio claims he is just doing his job, and isn't targeting the president.

"I'm not accusing anyone right now of any violation of law," Arpaio said. "However when you look at the birth certificate and the selective service form I think there's pretty good evidence that there's a possible forgery."

Arpaio is asking for a response within 30 days. If no response is given, he will then decide if his office will move forward with its own investigation.

"While my office will continue pursuing this investigation, I have spoken of the need to enlist the aid of other agencies," Arpaio said. "As a first step to that end, I am now requesting the assistance of the U.S. Selective Service System asking them to conduct a concurrent investigation to verify the authenticity of this document."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: March 21, 2012, 03:17:35 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: March 21, 2012, 06:51:49 PM »
Nope.  no one with any credibility is on board with this.  nothing will happen, nothing will become of it as it stands.

Buy the book yet?   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: March 21, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
Nope.  no one with any credibility is on board with this.  nothing will happen, nothing will become of it as it stands.

Buy the book yet?   :D

He sent it to the agency.   Let's see their response.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: March 21, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »

sure, but don't get your hopes up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: March 30, 2012, 03:05:25 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Feds refuse to release Obama draft docs to Sheriff Joe
WND ^ | March 27, 2012 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on March 29, 2012 12:08:45 AM EDT by Smokeyblue

The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

A three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: March 30, 2012, 03:40:21 PM »

ROTFLMAO!  (as if it was any kind of surprise lol)

In a letter dated March 22, Richard S. Flahavan, Associate Director of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs with the Selective Service System responded to Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request for an investigation of Obama’s selective service registration. Flahavan wrote:

This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic. However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: March 30, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »
 ???    Yeah.  Eric holder will be right on that one, right after we get to the bottom of fast an furious.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: March 30, 2012, 03:44:35 PM »
???    Yeah.  Eric holder will be right on that one, right after we get to the bottom of fast an furious.

yeah, what ever, back the issue....

What was their response?

Exactly what i fucking said it would be. 

Next.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: March 30, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
ROTFLMAO!  (as if it was any kind of surprise lol)

In a letter dated March 22, Richard S. Flahavan, Associate Director of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs with the Selective Service System responded to Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request for an investigation of Obama’s selective service registration. Flahavan wrote:

This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic. However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 03, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »
ARPAIO TO DOJ: “I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY OFFICE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT”
Teaparty.org ^ | 4/3/12 | Joe Arpaio
Posted on April 3, 2012 6:57:56 PM EDT by Nachum

DOJ TO SHERIFF ARPAIO: “MONITOR ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY”

ARPAIO TO DOJ: “I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY OFFICE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT”

(Phoenix, AZ) A series of meetings between representatives for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the U.S. Department of Justice were slated to begin tomorrow to discuss ways to resolve allegations of racial profiling by Sheriff’s employees.

But hours before the first meeting, Deputy Assistant Attorney General Roy Austin of the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division called Arpaio’s attorneys with an ultimatum. Austin stated that it was absolutely mandatory for the Sheriff’s Office to agree to have an outside monitor otherwise there is no reason for further meetings.

Appointment of an outside monitor essentially usurps the powers and duties of an elected Sheriff and transfers them to a person or group of persons selected by the federal government. Every policy decision, every operation, every new program in the jails and in enforcement, virtually everything would have to be approved by the monitor, nullifying the authority of the elected Sheriff and eviscerating the will of the citizens of Maricopa County.

“I am the constitutionally and legitimately elected Sheriff and I absolutely refuse to surrender my responsibility to the federal government. And so to the Obama administration, who is attempting to strong arm me into submission only for its political gain, I say, ‘This will not happen, not on my watch!’”

(Excerpt) Read more at teapartyorg.ning.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2012, 07:19:24 PM »
It probably will happen, either way Sherriff joe and his cold case posse have done a great job making themselves the laughing stock of anyone with a half a brain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: April 03, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sheriff Joe expands Obama probe to Hillary supporters
WND ^ | April 3, 2012 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on April 3, 2012 10:43:51 PM EDT by Smokeyblue

Based on interviews WND conducted with insiders in Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has decided to expand the scope of his law enforcement investigation into President Obama’s eligibility to include evidence and affidavits documenting alleged criminal activity by the Obama campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party primary race.

Hollywood film producer Bettina Viviano and Hollywood-based digital photographer Michele Thomas have given Arpaio’s investigators the names of dozens of Hillary Clinton supporters willing to come forward with evidence and affidavits. Among their claims is that the Clintons were the first to charge Obama is not a natural born citizen as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution and that his birth certificate is a forgery.

Moreover, the Hillary supporters identified by Viviano and Thomas have argued that the pattern of questionable and possibly illegal activity suggests that the alleged act of producing forged birth certificate documentation for Obama may have been merely more of the same.

As WND reported, Viviano claims she heard Bill Clinton say that Obama is not eligible to be president.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2012, 10:11:32 AM »
So what happened with the investigation.. is it being considered

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 04, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »
So what happened with the investigation.. is it being considered

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2012, 05:58:22 PM »
IF everything claimed about Obama is true.. This Sheriff and his group are the last ones you want trying to prove it. Zero credibility..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #472 on: April 09, 2012, 04:26:12 PM »
Here's some free advice.   Clean the shit off your face.  Try not to make this mistake again.

Bye!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 01, 2012, 11:12:56 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/joe-arpaio-to-release-new_n_1467370.html?ref=topbar

Awesome - sheriff show holding another press conference soon and says he has more data and validation in the SS fraud obama committed. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #474 on: May 01, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/joe-arpaio-to-release-new_n_1467370.html?ref=topbar

Awesome - sheriff show holding another press conference soon and says he has more data and validation in the SS fraud obama committed. 

lol...