Author Topic: Breitbart - RIP  (Read 9335 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Breitbart - RIP
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »
Andrew Breitbart's death to be reviewed by L.A. County coroner
LA Times ^ | March 1, 2012 | Staff Report

The Los Angeles County coroner's office will review the death of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, who collapsed and died Thursday while taking a nighttime walk near his Westwood home.

Given his young age -- he was 43 -- and the unexpected manner in which he died, authorities will conduct an autopsy to help determine a specific cause of death.

Breitbart's father-in-law, actor Orson Bean, said in an interview with The Times that Breitbart was found collapsed near his home about 12:30 a.m. Paramedics took him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, but doctors were unable to revive him.

"We're devastated. I loved him like a son," Bean said. "It looks like a heart attack, but no one knows until" an autopsy is done.

(Excerpt) Read more at latimesblogs.latimes.com ...

________________________ ________

Obamacide   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 10:20:17 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 11:18:06 AM »
CIA secret weapon of assassination Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975 New World Order Report
Youtube ^ | 3/1/12 | Examiner.com

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:37:09 PM by Nachum

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the short video below. By educating ourselves and others on vitally important matters like this, we can build a brighter future for us all.

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.

The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities.

Could this or a similar secret weapon have been used, for instance, in the recent death of 52-year-old Mark Pittman, a reporter who predicted the financial crisis and exposed Federal Reserve misdoings? Pittman, whose fight to open the Federal Reserve to more scrutiny led Bloomberg News to sue the central bank and win, died of a heart attack on Nov. 25th.

Watch the one-minute video below for the description of a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony on this secret assassination weapon

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »
I saw him on TYT just a few days ago... I don't doubt someone wanted to kill him, but more than likely, he was always so uptight it was probably a heart attack due to blood pressure and stress.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 11:47:20 AM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/congressman-makes-touching-tribute-to-breitbart-on-house-floor

Hopefully he gave copies of the obama college communist conspiracy videos to O'Keefe or someone he trusted.   

James

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 11:48:59 AM »
Breitbart’s Greatest Moments: ‘Man Against The Mob’

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »
Breitbart Was The Tip Of The Spear
The Looking Spoon ^ | 3-1-12 | The Looking Spoon

The first time I saw Andrew Breitbart was 2004, I was in my last semester of college, and he was speaking at the California College Republican convention at UCLA. Back then he was really only known as someone who worked with Drudge. Even then we were all very impressed with him.

I had a chance to actually meet him at CPAC only a couple weeks ago...he was literally a couple of feet from me at the Marriott bar. I didn't take it because I was chatting with another blogger already, and he was being mobbed anyway, so I passed...thinking there will be other opportunities.

Let that be a lesson, when you get a chance to meet a hero, take it. He has a fearlessness of confrontation I wish I could have, and hope to have before I die.

My thoughts and prayers join others to be with the Breitbart family.

James

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »
How Andrew Breitbart Helped Launch Huffington Post

Feed founder Jonah Peretti, a HuffPo cofounder, recalls their brief partnership on the record for the first time. “At war with himself,” but at least it paid for the remodeling of his kitchen. posted Mar 1, 2012 3:31pm EST

View this image ›

(Reuters / BRENDAN MCDERMID)

Andrew Breitbart, the hyperactive, charming, and divisive creator of Big Government and its sister sites who died today at 43, also served as the link between two of the dominant media forces of the last decade: The Drudge Report, which he helped run for years, and Huffington Post, where he was present — briefly — at the creation.

Breitbart’s role as Drudge’s right hand is well known; less public was his brief, memorable stint as one of four partners in the Huffington Post in 2005. It’s a story that hasn’t been told in great detail, but BuzzFeed founder Jonah Peretti, who also co-founded the Huffington Post with with the site’s namesake Arianna Huffington and media business figure Ken Lerer, recalled that period in an interview today.

Breitbart’s role later became contested — he brashly claimed total credit for “the plan,” which his former partners denied — but he was an unmissable presence in the Soho office that was for a time Huffington Post’s New York headquarters. There, for a month in the spring of 2005, he worked closely with Lerer (who is now Chairman of BuzzFeed), and Peretti, a graduate of MIT’s media lab, to launch the site.

“He taught us a lot of things early on,” Peretti said, recalling how Breitbart showed them key features of the media ecosystem. “He explained about looking at the British newspapers late at night because they would sometimes break news before the U.S. papers. He cared about getting links up seconds or minutes faster than other publications and was obsessive about that.”

Breitbart was also a font of ideas, not all of which made it into practice.

“He wanted every commenter to have to pay $1 to comment, and the dollar would go to charity but the user’s true identity would be authenticated through a credit card,” Peretti recalled, noting that the idea prefigures current attempts to authenticate identity online.

He also proposed “a phone number where celebrities could call in and leave voice blogs that would automatically appear on the site ,” Peretti recalled. “He wanted that built before launch, and launch was four days away.”

His creativity, as many who worked with him know, could be hard to contain.

“He was just incredibly difficult to have in the office – he was totally ADD and would jump from idea to idea. He would spend hours playing fantasy baseball during the day. He was incredibly good at fantasy baseball,” Peretti said, but then started talking to another Huffington Post employee about starting a fantasy baseball company amid the Huffington Post launch.

There were also also ideological tensions from the start.

“He was at war with himself,” said Peretti. “He wanted to be sure Drudge respected what he did and that he could also make this new venture.”

“He was pretty loyal to Drudge, and protective of Drudge – he was completely obsessed in the early days of Huffington Post with trying to make Drudge love him while still doing Huffington Post,” Peretti said.

There were also big differences about the ideological slant of Huffington Post, which was kept deliberately vague, but which was launched in implicit opposition to President George W. Bush and aligned with the progressive movement. But Breitbart and Huffington had a personal relationship dating back to her time as a conservative — he had been her intern — and they hoped that his relatively liberal views on some social issues would provide common ground.

“He was terrified of the idea that Huffington Post was a competitor to Drudge. He thought that Huffington Post could be bipartisan and that Drudge would love the idea of these big boldface names blogging because he understands the value of that,” he said.

Breitbart had also hoped, Peretti said, to pull Drudge in a more entrepreneurial direction, and to persuade him to monetize some of his outgoing links by starting a kind of "Drudgewire," a site that housed wire stories that Drudge linked. Drudge, whose success is in part the product of resisting expansion and change to his core product, refused.

As Huffington Post’s other partners pulled the site in a more determinedly liberal direction, and as their relationships soured, Breitbart soon moved on. He returned to Drudge and created Breitbart.com, a version of the wire service idea.

And Breitbart, divisive as he was in public, was personally warm, open, and likable.

Drudge turned his page into a tribute Thursday to Breitbart’s “energy, passion and commitment.”

“My thoughts and prayers go out to Andrew Breitbart's family and friends, especially his wife Susie and their 4 beautiful children,” Huffington tweeted.

Peretti also parted on good terms with Breitbart, whom the three remaining partners bought out of Huffington Post soon after their working relationship collapsed, and before the site had gained any real traction

A year later, Peretti visited Breitbart home in Los Angeles, and Breitbart showed off his remodeled kitchen.

“Look what I did with my HuffPost money!” he said.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
CIA secret weapon of assassination Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975 New World Order Report
Youtube ^ | 3/1/12 | Examiner.com

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:37:09 PM by Nachum

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the short video below. By educating ourselves and others on vitally important matters like this, we can build a brighter future for us all.

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.

The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities.

Could this or a similar secret weapon have been used, for instance, in the recent death of 52-year-old Mark Pittman, a reporter who predicted the financial crisis and exposed Federal Reserve misdoings? Pittman, whose fight to open the Federal Reserve to more scrutiny led Bloomberg News to sue the central bank and win, died of a heart attack on Nov. 25th.

Watch the one-minute video below for the description of a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony on this secret assassination weapon

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Interesting thing about this is these people are under oath telling the truth about what they use, and people on this board and many many others believe shit like this doesn't exist. A lot of people still don't believe in bodybuilding being a g4p cult...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 04:16:14 PM »

He does not look unhealthy here. He should have just posted the fucking videos instead of bragging about having them.

Now it would be really nice if Obama and Soros could have a heart attack. And all the scum of the Earth that attend AIPAC. Damn! These bipeds are despicable!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
Breitbart‘s Tapes of Obama’s College Years to Be Released in a week
conservativebyte.com ^ | 3/2/2012 | Conservative Byte
Posted on March 2, 2012 12:43:37 PM EST by Signalman

“I have videos, this election we’re going to vet him,” new media mogul Andrew Breitbart proclaimed at this year’s CPAC event.

Breitbart was, of course, referring to clips that allegedly show President Barack Obama during his college days — videos that the media leader claimed would show “why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

These tapes, which have inspired conspiracy theories surrounding what led to Breitbart’s death on Thursday of natural causes at the age of 43, are now purportedly going to be released (Glenn Beck has strongly cautioned viewers against jumping to conclusions connecting the tapes to Breitbart’s death).

On Thursday evening, Steve Bannon, a writer and documentary filmmaker (“The Undefeated”), told FOX News‘ Sean Hannity that Breitbart’s company will release the mysterious Obama Harvard tapes within seven to 10 days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2012, 08:43:14 PM »
Andrew Breitbart Was Planning Huge New Web Project on Eve of Sudden Death (Bigs redone this Sunday)
laweekly.com ^ | Mar. 2 2012 | Simone Wilson
Posted on March 2, 2012 6:21:00 PM EST by Ron C.

Well, Hannity didn't reveal much about Breitbart's big posthumous project last night that we didn't already know (the constant cross-promotion continues, even in death!), but his guest, Steve Bannon, a documentary filmmaker and close friend of Breitbart's, did drop some hints on what's to come.

"We spent the last two years working a website that on Sunday night..." Bannon said before he was cut off by Hannity. He later added that Breitbart had "left the office at 10 p.m." on Wednesday. He had been pouring all his energy into the project, his "obsession," up until the moment he died.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.laweekly.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

Truly an amazing person.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 09:30:47 PM »
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/lsolov/2012/03/01/draft

I'm really upset over this loss.    But the fight goes on against the communists!   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/in-memoriam-andrew-breitbart-1969-2012

Wow.   Hard to believe.   

Na na na na, Na na na na, Hey hey hey, Goo-ood bye!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 10:29:05 PM »
a 43 year old man dies suddenlty of natural causes?

why no mention of the "natural cause"?

that usually means the "natural cause" was AIDS

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 01:22:37 AM »
that usually means the "natural cause" was AIDS

This coming from a Hatian?  ::)

Pot meet kettle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2012, 04:13:24 AM »

A man dying in the prime of his life, even as he was ascending to the summit of his vocation, is something that rarely occurs in this country. Even my paternal grandfather, and his son, i.e. my own father, whose lives were tragically cut short by bad genes-as well some unwise personal decisions-lived long enough to see their children graduate from college, and in some cases, bear children. That was not the case, unfortunately, with respect to Andrew Breitbart, someone who was kind enough to inscribe my copy of Righteous Indignation-his stirring memoir cum polemical call to arms-and provide me with some useful advice on the art of political warfare during our sole meeting, which was chronicled on this website last year.
In addition to the remarkable photojournalist Tim Hetherington, he was the second person in his early forties I’ve met in the past year whose life has ended abruptly. And while it would be callous to say you ‘expect’ anyone that vibrant to die at such a premature age, I would be lying if I told you that the tragic killing of a photographer who routinely worked in war zones such as Iraq and Libya stunned me. Andrew’s passing, on the other hand, was inexplicable when juxtaposed against the frenetic, dynamic-albeit slightly jet-lagged-individual I met last April.
Like Tim Hetherington, however, Andrew Breitbart was a remarkable individual who left a mark upon our culture that’s impossible to quantify at this close remove. While most media obituaries have focused upon the instrumental role he played in exposing-figuratively speaking-disgraced ex-congressman Anthony Weiner, illustrated by this Radar headline, Andrew’s accomplishments in his brief time on earth eclipse the downfall of any one venal, supercilious politician. Yet the Weiner scandal, and Andrew’s ultimate vindication, epitomize the essence Breitbart’s mission.
What began with a seemingly prurient allegation against an arrogant Democratic member of Congress beloved by the D.C. and New York press corps rapidly turned into a media witch hunt against a conservative icon who embodied everything that the drive-by media viewed with disdain. His impromptu press conference  is a tour de force defense against media and government libel and manipulation, which will long outlive the petulant screeds penned by his most small-minded, ideologically hidebound critics.
So too will his struggle to defang the left’s most potent, and regrettably, effective, weapon against conservative ideas. Namely, racial stigmatization. Uncovering the Pigford scandal-an extensive scheme to defraud American taxpayers couched in terms of racial reparations and social justice-is probably the most impressive feat of Breitbart’s meteoric career as a muckraking journalist-activist, although you’ll struggle to find mention of this achievement in any obituary published by mainstream media organs. Instead, you’ll read a steady stream of misrepresentations about what is one of the most frivolous class action lawsuits-and pusillanimous abdications by Congress-in recent memory.  Luckily, Andrew was his most capable defender on this score.
As heartbreaking as the loss of Andrew Breitbart is-not least to his widow and their four children-we must not forget that his ideas and spirit will persist. James O’Keefe, the young man who singlehandedly dealt a body blow to the institutional left’s keystone organization, continues to crusade for accountability among taxpayer-bankrolled political arms of the Democratic Party. As does Lila Rose, who has done to Planned Parenthood what her colleague did to ACORN, i.e. expose the underlying corruption of an organization shielded by its benefactors in Congress and allies in the media.
Both owe a debt of gratitude to Breitbart, as do all Americans whose eyes were opened by investigations credentialed journalists were unwilling to initiate due to timidity and ideological affinity for Breitbart’s targets. The complaisant relationship  the press had with organizations and individuals it was ostensibly charged with covering was a recurring theme of his Andrew’s work, and highlighting the vast gulf between how the fourth estate views itself and what it actually does will ultimately be one of his most enduring legacies. The grassroots, investigative journalism that Breitbart encouraged is thriving-just look at who uncovered this administration’s coverup of Fast and Furious-even as media dinosaurs totter and topple.
That is the real bequest of Andrew Breitbart. He inspired-or should inspire-people to get off their asses and take charge of their country. To shake off the listless torpor our nation’s rulers and gatekeepers have conditioned us into complacently accepting and to effect real, lasting change in our communities. Not the sort  driven by Harvard Law School or the Columbia School of Journalism, but change designed to expand the sphere of individual choice and autonomous decision-making. To reject the pretensions of power by those with no moral authority and to expand the freedom to do what you want to, regardless of how bien pensant it might seem at the National Press Club or in Hollywood production meetings.
That’s why the best way you could honor the memory of Andrew Breitbart is to emulate him. Go out there and do what Breitbart has done. A great way to start is by buying Righteous Indignation, which in addition to being a very entertaining autobiography is a wonderful how-to manual for grassroots political activists and citizen-journalists. Go and see Hating Breitbart when it’s released later this year, and discover what made this man tick. You’ll probably discover that it’s the same things which drive you, i.e. family, loved ones, and an abiding love for this country. Even if our passions take a different form, or our temperament is slightly more even-keeled, we all have some animating force that drives us. The job in this life is to cultivate and exploit that passion while we’re here, and whatever his shortcomings that is something that Andrew Breitbart always did, and it’s an example we should all try to follow in the short time we’ve been allotted.

Tags: ACORN, Andrew Breitbart, Big Government, Big Hollywood, Big Journalism, David Codrea, Democratic Party, Fast and Furious, government, James O'Keefe, Lila Rose, Live Action, Media Research Center, MRC, News and Analysis, Radar, Righteous Indignation, Tim Hetherington
This entry was posted on March 3, 2012 at 2:47 AM and is filed under Analysis, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.