Author Topic: Ever get embarrassed going on a date when the chick dresses like a whore?  (Read 4946 times)

CatInHat

• Getbig II
This has happened a few time.  Meet a chick, cute, slutty and all and you plan a date.  Either you pick her up or you meet her somewhere and when you see her she is dressed like a $10 street hooker.  Do you get embarrassed being seen in public with her?  Walking around, holding hands, going to dinner whatever? Worried about unning into your friends, or people you work with.

you are an insecure fag

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Tombz never fails to amaze me how much of.a.loser he is. Full of drugs,.dates black girls and not the classy ones, the dirty stinking x hooker drug addict kind. All by his own admission

:D

Stark

• Getbig V
Excellent oportunity to establish first base relationship don't even get out of the car tell her to get back into her house and get the rest of her cloth or you are out a hea 9 out 10 times she will be impressed with you probably giggle and do as you told her to do

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
If one day finally people wouldn't staring me or my girl, that would means I am or we are look normal. I would hate that...

I think in your case the stares are probably 90% at you and 10% at your women.  You don't look like the average fella.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
If one day finally people wouldn't staring me or my girl, that would means I am or we are look normal. I would hate that...

You know there's a difference between staring at beauty and staring at freaks, right, bro? :) lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You know there's a difference between staring at beauty and staring at freaks, right, bro? :) lol

BINGO MUTHERFUKA!

There is a difference of dudes staring at your date if she was a gorgeous model dress real nice.  Not when she looks like she is ready to step on stage at the spearmint rhino.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
BINGO MUTHERFUKA!

There is a difference of dudes staring at your date if she was a gorgeous model dress real nice.  Not when she looks like she is ready to step on stage at the spearmint rhino.

Rhino girls are the best!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
who goes on dates?

one time i invited this girl to a party, pretty clear i wanted to get it on with her, she's openly sexual and great looking, she comes over with all her piercings in lol, i mean like a nose ring u would see on a bull, something in her lip, in her bro, huge fucking earings, dressed like the devil, i fell asleep on the arm chair 20 minutes after she arrived, have no clue when she left but i ended up fucking her best friend who was forgettable enough for this to be the first time ive thought of her since i fucked her
You also reside in Attention Whore central aka NYC

anyways, most females don't really know how to dress---Its starts out at Homecoming and Prom---girls dress up---or down, in "slut wear" like they are going to be on The Maury Show, with make up provided by "Glamour Shots". Parents don't give a shit. When they enter the workplace, they have their workplace clothes, some even have some nice dinner outfits...
But going to a club, bar, etc, please.

One of my friends was serious in seeing some woman, and he showed me pics, this chick looked like a retired Thai bar girl-complete with white 6 inch heel shoes and 1990s miniskirt, and pink fishnets. I was embarassed looking at the pic. And they were "going out to eat".

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Rhino girls are the best!

They are aren't they  :P

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just look at Vegas whore for example.

How many times are you in vegas where the girl thinks "I'm in vegas, what happens...." and you see whore upon whore dressed like the biggest sluts in the world and you see them with their boyfriends who are dressed in jeans and a t-shirt walking about 3 paces behind.  They are embarrassed.  Nothing to be proud of.

I am proud when the girl is hot because she is hot, not like a street walker trying to look hot.

Most women have no idea what is truly sexy and hot.  They think if their ass is hanging out of their dress and their boobs are pressed together and wearing 10 inch heels that they look hot.  It is the opposite.  They look desperate and pathetic.  Sexy comes from within and is exuded through their confidence and attitude.

apply85

• Getbig IV
girls dressing weird comes down to anxiety, they think they must portray a specific image, they dont know that when they are relaxed and not trying is when theyre the sexiest, when they go out hunting for men they spend 2 hours in front of the mirror trying to calm their anxieties and what comes out is a monster not of this world because its conception was unnatural neurosis

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You also reside in Attention Whore central aka NYC

anyways, most females don't really know how to dress---Its starts out at Homecoming and Prom---girls dress up---or down, in "slut wear" like they are going to be on The Maury Show, with make up provided by "Glamour Shots". Parents don't give a shit. When they enter the workplace, they have their workplace clothes, some even have some nice dinner outfits...
But going to a club, bar, etc, please.

One of my friends was serious in seeing some woman, and he showed me pics, this chick looked like a retired Thai bar girl-complete with white 6 inch heel shoes and 1990s miniskirt, and pink fishnets. I was embarassed looking at the pic. And they were "going out to eat".
Bitch would have gotten some serious Burger King take out from me,and bus fare home.

Smallz

• Getbig II
Nah, but my wife tends to dress conservatively, and I'm always trying to get her to dress "sexier" when we go on our rare date nights. If she were to dress like a whore it would make my night.

Stark

• Getbig V
All depends on the woman my girl knows exactly how to dress looks even sexy in jeans has her hair up tshirt on simple but she manages to look real good

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
All depends on the woman my girl knows exactly how to dress looks even sexy in jeans has her hair up tshirt on simple but she manages to look real good

Bingo again! Sexiness is when they don't try hard. 

Parker

• Getbig V
Bitch would have gotten some serious Burger King take out from me,and bus fare home.
He married her---and now trying to divorce her. And she's hemming him up at every corner, just like that mini-skirt she wore.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

Newmom did say she was short didn't she?
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Bingo again! Sexiness is when they don't try hard. 

Some get some don't I know my wife six years never seen her one with heavy make either
If at all I could use a leasson in dressing better

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He married her---and now trying to divorce her. And she's hemming him up at every corner, just like that mini-skirt she wore.
Gasoline and a match usually works as a deterrent to such behavior!  :D

I can`t talk really,because like I posted earlier,I married a stripper on my first go round........but I was young.

Piss poor excuse,but it`s the only one I have.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Gasoline and a match usually works as a deterrent to such behavior!  :D

I can`t talk really,because like I posted earlier,I married a stripper on my first go round........but I was young.

Cavewomen stripped?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Gasoline and a match usually works as a deterrent to such behavior!  :D

Piss poor excuse,but it`s the only one I have.

I dated a stripper, bitch would go naked for work, but when I dated her she was probably the hardest bitch to fuck.  She protected her pussy like fort knox.  Never understood it.

Parker

• Getbig V

How many times are you in vegas where the girl thinks "I'm in vegas, what happens...." and you see whore upon whore dressed like the biggest sluts in the world and you see them with their boyfriends who are dressed in jeans and a t-shirt walking about 3 paces behind.  They are embarrassed.  Nothing to be proud of.

I am proud when the girl is hot because she is hot, not like a street walker trying to look hot.

Most women have no idea what is truly sexy and hot.  They think if their ass is hanging out of their dress and their boobs are pressed together and wearing 10 inch heels that they look hot.  It is the opposite.  They look desperate and pathetic.  Sexy comes from within and is exuded through their confidence and attitude.
your last statement.
I went out with this one chick to a Brazilian Steak place, and she had on those tight black boot cut pants
 with a "wrap" top, 3 inch black heels, and looked "the business", even the waitress was complimenting her, and she had that "classiness" about her--- a old head said to me, "you have a keeper"...it feels good when dudes compliment you and not all slobbering and shit...
Too bad she moved away.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

Dressing like a slut for two days on a weekend Vegas bachelorette party cockhunt bender ain't the same as making it a lifestyle choice back home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dated a stripper, bitch would go naked for work, but when I dated her she was probably the hardest bitch to fuck.  She protected her pussy like fort knox.  Never understood it.
Her pussy was her work tool which made her a living.

Just kidding,that is weird......never had that problem.

the trainer

As the great wise trainer says 1. never worry about what other people think worry about what you think if you like it then its ok 2. you cannot please all your friends and family if you try you will end up not pleasing yourself.