Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57101 times)

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #175 on: March 06, 2012, 12:40:14 AM »
Guy on page one looks like shit.....

So does your face

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2012, 01:39:16 AM »
So does your face

Lot of trolls on this board, isn't there?

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2012, 01:46:52 AM »

Yeh but it wouldn't be getbig without all the shit talking

Would prefer this place to the ass kissing boards like Muscle Mayhem anytime

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2012, 01:52:15 AM »
Yeh but it wouldn't be getbig without all the shit talking

Would prefer this place to the ass kissing boards like Muscle Mayhem anytime

Yeah, it's a bit of craic!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »
I'm not a troll, ask around tit 
L

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
I'm not a troll, ask around tit 

You're an ignorant kunt, I couldn't care less who you are

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2012, 08:58:55 AM »
definatley a big bloke,despite people saying can be achieved natural
the look i would like to achieve

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2012, 10:30:34 AM »

I couldn't give a fuck what you say. My bf is not much more than 10%. Are you retarded? My waist is 36 inches, BUDDY

You're truly a fucking child responding to my critique like this. Listen up baby bitch you should be blessed I gave you any advice at all you fat  shit. 10 percent you r fucking delusional

You are on a good stack of hormones, with good gh. Why the fuck do you look like this? Because you don't have your shit together and you are a child. You ask for critiques then respond With Internet tears . It is not easy to have a physique like yours on a good stack like that, and I tried to help you out and give you advice that would make you look considerably better. But you turned out to be a fucking girl child and you cry like a bb.com member would.

You are a disgrace to all who inject hormones.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »
You're truly a fucking child responding to my critique like this. Listen up baby bitch you should be blessed I gave you any advice at all you fat  shit. 10 percent you r fucking delusional

You are on a good stack of hormones, with good gh. Why the fuck do you look like this? Because you don't have your shit together and you are a child. You ask for critiques then respond With Internet tears . It is not easy to have a physique like yours on a good stack like that, and I tried to help you out and give you advice that would make you look considerably better. But you turned out to be a fucking girl child and you cry like a bb.com member would.

bro,
why is he a disgrace???
because he chooses to enjoy himself in the weekends.??????
it's not like he is going on stage or something.... some people train for fun, and use PED's to look better....not to compete....
and he is not fat! he is around 10%.... when on a good amount of hgh... you will not get much fatter then a high 10%... maybe 11....8iu's is a good dose.....
it's the water that is making him look worse then he is...
like i said... in a matter of 1,5 to 2 months he could be considered very lean... and almost shredded....
plus... he is a tall dude... and tall dudes only look decent when in very good conditioning!! dunno why but really that is how it is... and also he holds water in all the wrong places... once that is gone you will see what i meant...

some people hold water in the "right" places....
when he goes on a strict diet and is going to lose water he will look better and better....
individuals who hold water in the right places dissapear when going on a strict diet... seen it plenty of times...you think wow this dude is going to look awesome come showtime... and then they just dissapear... lol...
i have seen this a lot with black dudes...

but really he is not fat.... he is very very waterlogged.... not the same thing...

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »

You're an ignorant kunt. I'm far from delusional, you're overestimating my bf big time and you think you know it fucking all. Like I said earlier, I'm not trying to compete and I think I look good as I am, I'm going to try and cut some bf and go another 20/30lbs larger. You're a prime shithead, bro.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »
definatley a big bloke,despite people saying can be achieved natural
the look i would like to achieve

wtf,you have low expectations if this is the look you want to achieve,you are 25% bf now or what?  ???
GETBIG!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
This is a pic I took in early November, Ilook smaller here and I was off cycle and about 230-235lbs. I was only off for maybe 6-8 weeks and I started back just before Xmas and was doing like 500 sustanon with 4-5iu's HGH. I've been on since but as I said dropped to only 300mg prop and threw in 800mg EQ a few weeks ago. I've only consistently been on HGH for maybe 6 months, I'm not sure really because I found it hard to get access to it but now I have a constant stream I have upped it from 4-5iu's a day to 7-8iu's.

I'm not saying I look great, but I still get plenty of compliments. When you're 6'5" you only need a semi-decent physique to look impressive in person especially when my shoulders are very wide.

(Yeah, my left arm looks tiny it's the way my arm is back further from mirror)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »
wtf,you have low expectations if this is the look you want to achieve,you are 25% bf now or what?  ???

lol i think its a good look,thick and powerfull, i have a similar structure(not really good fro competitive bodybuilding) just need more size, best i was was 230 at 6.1, then got sick for a number of years, not long had surgery and am realistic now about my expectations, want to get to about 250 with similar bodyfat.
overall the bloke is big and has better phisiquqe than 99% of the population,looks fine unless you are comparing to the elite

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2012, 12:02:26 PM »
lol i think its a good look,thick and powerfull, i have a similar structure(not really good fro competitive bodybuilding) just need more size, best i was was 230 at 6.1, then got sick for a number of years, not long had surgery and am realistic now about my expectations, want to get to about 250 with similar bodyfat.
overall the bloke is big and has better phisiquqe than 99% of the population,looks fine unless you are comparing to the elite

Thank you, Broseph. I'm actually somewhat shocked at the abuse I'm getting, especially since I stressed I will never compete at all (not that I have the genetics for it). Most women think I got a good body so that's all that counts I guess

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
This is a pic I took in early November, Ilook smaller here and I was off cycle and about 230-235lbs. I was only off for maybe 6-8 weeks and I started back just before Xmas and was doing like 500 sustanon with 4-5iu's HGH. I've been on since but as I said dropped to only 300mg prop and threw in 800mg EQ a few weeks ago. I've only consistently been on HGH for maybe 6 months, I'm not sure really because I found it hard to get access to it but now I have a constant stream I have upped it from 4-5iu's a day to 7-8iu's.

I'm not saying I look great, but I still get plenty of compliments. When you're 6'5" you only need a semi-decent physique to look impressive in person especially when my shoulders are very wide.

you need to but more clothes...
same fucking pair of trousers.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2012, 12:09:38 PM »
you need to but more clothes...
same fucking pair of trousers.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL!! I have one or two more though ;)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2012, 04:33:48 PM »

You look much, MUCH better in this pic where you were off for two mnths.

Why? Beacuse the water came off. YOU HOLD WATER. Lower your test to 200 per week with 400 eq.

Just try it for two weeks. Then post pics.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2012, 09:54:53 PM »
You look much, MUCH better in this pic where you were off for two mnths.

Why? Beacuse the water came off. YOU HOLD WATER. Lower your test to 200 per week with 400 eq.

Just try it for two weeks. Then post pics.

Would there be a big diff in dropping from 300 to 200? Would they EQ have already had an effect on my physique after only 3 weeks?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »
Would there be a big diff in dropping from 300 to 200? Would they EQ have already had an effect on my physique after only 3 weeks?

Yes. Well difference yes. BIG differense? Only if-

Cut down on booze/beer/fast food.

Next do cardio twice per week (my guess is you're lazy but you can handle 30 min of cardio 2x per week)

Lower test to 200 mgs and EQ to 400mgs per week. THATS FUCKING PLENTY.

DO ALL OF THIS FOR TWO TO 4 WEEKS. ALL OF IT.

You will look and feel much better.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:26 PM »
You look like absolute shit, I hope this helps.
;D

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
You look like absolute shit, I hope this helps.
;D

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2012, 08:03:39 PM »
First of all, stop listening to this optimusprime homo who wants to lick your nuts. The guy is a fucking idiot, you are nowhere near 10%. In that second pic I would say 15-20, come on and the sad thing is that is LIGHTING WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK LEANER LOL. Don't bullshit, you know it.

Seriously, listen to everyone else, optimusprime is a fucking moron. You need to fucking diet and get your shit in check. People can easily get your size naturally, fuck right off. I know guys who are 6'2 220, look the same as fucking you and they don't even lift!! They just hold fat in the same places.

If you diet you will look like every other natural twink out there. And a 6 foot natural at 190 lean would blow you the fuck away lol.

Do yourself a favour, do a one month mini cut and see where you are at after.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2012, 08:19:10 PM »

Your left arm looks tiny because you have terrible arms..they look all doughy, and they are puny

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »
I'm actually somewhat shocked at the abuse I'm getting,
LMFAO, what a dumbass. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V