Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57091 times)

Stavios

Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2012, 07:36:02 AM »
Yup...no telling his exact BF to be honest....I think its a bit higher than 10 but whatever.

The waist makes me LOL....in my avatar my waist is 34 inches...and I'm 6 inches shorter than him...he's a big man...no way his waist is under 40 . I would bet he just pulled that number out of the air because he thinks it sounds believable

agreed, my waist is around 40 right now and it's the same size as this dude

my waist is 34 inches when I get down to fucking 195lbs after weeks of starving

but of course on getbig everybody has a 28 inches waist

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2012, 07:43:35 AM »
Smoof knows his shit. Why is he the gimmick and not you? No way is that a 36" waist by the way. Things a keg

I'm telling you it is guy

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2012, 07:45:14 AM »
Yup...no telling his exact BF to be honest....I think its a bit higher than 10 but whatever.

The waist makes me LOL....in my avatar my waist is 34 inches...and I'm 6 inches shorter than him...he's a big man...no way his waist is under 40 . I would bet he just pulled that number out of the air because he thinks it sounds believable

I bought jeans yesterday for 36" leg and 36" waist. I'll just take a pic with a tape, my waist was 34" inches until I got above 230lbs

Stavios

« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:23 AM »
I bought jeans yesterday for 36" leg and 36" waist. I'll just take a pic with a tape, my waist was 34" inches until I got above 230lbs

it doesn't mean shit, the 36" of the jeans is for the hips, not mesurement at the belly button

I can wear 36" too, and my waist is 40

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2012, 07:51:11 AM »
it doesn't mean shit, the 36" of the jeans is for the hips, not mesurement at the belly button

Yeah, I getcha. I'll measure it later but I really doubt it's that much more than 36". I'll post an honest measurement

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »

indeed , jeans size doesn't mean shit......
waistsize is around the waist, duhhh!  ;D ;D ;D
not the hips.... lol!
and really at 6'5 and wearing a 36 size jeans?????
i am 6'2 and at my biggest always needed 38 size jeans... i do have big legs though, but around my waist it never fitted..... always very loose and needed a belt....
i am a bit lighter now... and i like the fact that clothes fit better.... hehehehee....
but i am gonna go and get back to my old bigger self though.... bb is a disease.... we are all fucked in the head.... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
indeed , jeans size doesn't mean shit......
waistsize is around the waist, duhhh!  ;D ;D ;D
not the hips.... lol!
and really at 6'5 and wearing a 36 size jeans?????
i am 6'2 and at my biggest always needed 38 size jeans... i do have big legs though, but around my waist it never fitted..... always very loose and needed a belt....
i am a bit lighter now... and i like the fact that clothes fit better.... hehehehee....
but i am gonna go and get back to my old bigger self though.... bb is a disease.... we are all fucked in the head.... ;D ;D ;D

Lol, amen to that brother. I'm a fucking lunatic

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2012, 09:53:27 AM »

Muffintop mania. Stavios' inner slut goin' wild.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2012, 10:00:05 AM »

i'm like the reverse of this.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
talking about which oiled up dude in a thong looks better..... check
talking about our waistsizes ... check
talking about how clothes do not fit our bodies .... check

estrogen related GAYNESS???

i swear man bodybuilding is sooo wrong in so many ways....
but i just can't seem to quit it! i tried though... really i did try!!
what does that say about me??
my god we are all doomed.... doomed!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2012, 12:02:23 PM »
I think teh OP looks good and big at his height and weight.

Don't see the need to cut down - maybe grow into the weight.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
I think teh OP looks good and big at his height and weight.

Don't see the need to cut down - maybe grow into the weight.
no man!
he looks like a fat natural... according to some "seasoned vets" here..... ::) ::) ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »
I see abs, veins and muscle. I dare say IRL he would look very large also.

Is he stage ready? Nope

Is he a fat mess? Nope

Just looks like a big strong guy who likes to train to me

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #163 on: March 05, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
I see abs, veins and muscle. I dare say IRL he would look very large also.

Is he stage ready? Nope

Is he a fat mess? Nope

Just looks like a big strong guy who likes to train use PED's and drink beer and eat junkfood to me
FIXED  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: March 05, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
Yea he uses PED's and you can look like that without but he aint fat

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »
i love how all the experts on here can guess someones bf from one pic

and their cycles

everyone is an expert on the internet im sure all the guys giving him shit look way better  ::)
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
i love how all the experts on here can guess someones bf from one pic

and their cycles

everyone is an expert on the internet im sure all the guys giving him shit look way better  ::)

A lot of haters on this forum, I'm definitely not contest ready (nor ever intend to be) and am not as lean as some of the posters here but my bf is definitely not that high, it's higher recently than it ever was 'cos of eating crap but I will get it off, easy. The lighting is very strong too and I'm pale so it makes me look bloofier. I'll post more pics in a few days.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
A lot of haters on this forum, I'm definitely not contest ready (nor ever intend to be) and am not as lean as some of the posters here but my bf is definitely not that high, it's higher recently than it ever was 'cos of eating crap but I will get it off, easy. The lighting is very strong too and I'm pale so it makes me look bloofier. I'll post more pics in a few days.

no matter how good your pics are the anonymous twinks on here will be giving you shit

it tends to be the little twinks the big guys will give you props

funny that
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
no matter how good your pics are the anonymous twinks on here will be giving you shit

it tends to be the little twinks the big guys will give you props

funny that

Yeah, man sure what can ya do?
I'm sure a lot of them do look better than me but there's clowns giving me shit here without pics too. IRL, they'd say I look great 'cos they'd be afraid of a fist in the face.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »
Yeah, man sure what can ya do?
I'm sure a lot of them do look better than me but there's clowns giving me shit here without pics too. IRL, they'd say I look great 'cos they'd be afraid of a fist in the face.

careful

the idea of a fist is quite appealing to the twinks on here
T

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2012, 02:01:40 PM »
a lot of people here have no clue...
i have seen what 15% looks like.... you can NOT see decent abs at a legit 15% fat....
i CAN see your abs...virtually all outlines of them.. even the middle one shows somewhat... you abs are very blurred because of water!
that is due to you eating like shit and drinking beer.... after a weekend of drinking i to look like shit... fades away after a couple of days... WATER!
shoulders have lines, arms as well..... lol at dumbasses calling this fat..... this is lean for a normal human being...
average % of fat for a healthy male is i believe 15% how many people do you know with decent abs?? i am talking normal people here... and adult males... i rest my case....

this is getbig bro.... if you are not 5% and 250 pounds at 5'10 you are below average overhere...
lot's of internet warriors that would kiss your ass irl lol......
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #171 on: March 05, 2012, 03:05:49 PM »
a lot of people here have no clue...
i have seen what 15% looks like.... you can NOT see decent abs at a legit 15% fat....
i CAN see your abs...virtually all outlines of them.. even the middle one shows somewhat... you abs are very blurred because of water!
that is due to you eating like shit and drinking beer.... after a weekend of drinking i to look like shit... fades away after a couple of days... WATER!
shoulders have lines, arms as well..... lol at dumbasses calling this fat..... this is lean for a normal human being...
average % of fat for a healthy male is i believe 15% how many people do you know with decent abs?? i am talking normal people here... and adult males... i rest my case....

this is getbig bro.... if you are not 5% and 250 pounds at 5'10 you are below average overhere...
lot's of internet warriors that would kiss your ass irl lol......

Everyone carries fat differently. You can have abs at 15%, the distribution varies.

Some people just carry it all in lower abs, back, legs, arms you name it. Seen a lot of guys with upper abs who were fat as fuck in the arms, lower back et cetera.

Also waist size is always bullshit, people get thrown out because of pro's saying 30 and shit.

No pro is anywhere near that, too much lower back thickness, too much solid abdominal mass from GH.

I have a 28 inch waist at 6'1 and the only pro i can remember looking like it was truly below 30 is Buchanan. Someone like Cutler is prob 45 when cut lol. Got to remember the taper gets more pronounced because of the upperbody mass.

Irish Dave is not 36, no way.
Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »

Everyone carries fat differently. You can have abs at 15%, the distribution varies.

Some people just carry it all in lower abs, back, legs, arms you name it. Seen a lot of guys with upper abs who were fat as fuck in the arms, lower back et cetera.

Also waist size is always bullshit, people get thrown out because of pro's saying 30 and shit.

No pro is anywhere near that, too much lower back thickness, too much solid abdominal mass from GH.

I have a 28 inch waist at 6'1 and the only pro i can remember looking like it was truly below 30 is Buchanan. Someone like Cutler is prob 45 when cut lol. Got to remember the taper gets more pronounced because of the upperbody mass.

Irish Dave is not 36, no way.
numbers mean shit anyway....
my waist is like 34 shredded... and offseason about 36...
but i have fucking ridiculous wide shoulders and clavicles.... so i have a very dramatic v shape..
my brother who doesn't train has it to.... it gave my mom trouble during our births... we both got stuck so to speak....  ;D ;D ;D
downside is i always look flat from the side because of that.....hard to fill up that space , and i seem to grow in width... not depth....
anyway what i meant to say is, if your waist is small and narrow compared to your shoulder width.... the actual numbers do not matter!
flex had a small waist BUT also bird like clavicles....
yates had a bigger waist BUT clavicles twice as wide as flex.... so end result was... nobody touched him during his reign......
Be Happy,
Optimus

newmom

« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
I didn't read all the pages but looks good in the first picture on page 1

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »
Guy on page one looks like shit.....