Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57217 times)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
how do I lose the water, broseph?

Drop junk food, and alcohol.

Some AI like Letrozol or Anastrozol would help.

Masteron, Trenbolona, Proviron. They all help.

And if the water still there, u can go for low level diuretics. Aldactone EOD.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2012, 11:58:45 AM »
I'm only using low doses so I'm natty like Paddy Banana.

I will copy/paste what I typed earlier in "gh15 has left getbig!" thread.

Hey GH15. How do I look for just a lowly gymrat of 6'5" and 250lbs? I'm running 300 test prop a week with 800eq and 7-8iu novos 5on/2off. I know I'm a fatty and look like shit compared to slin/chaos/other beasts but I'm not bad for a 27yr old who drinks a keg of beer every weekend and eats fast food most days.

Disregard my shitty bathroom, renting the house with buddies and it's a mess

i rest my case..

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »
You look like the 5' 8'' 200 lb Welsh boyo that you truly are.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »
Drop junk food, and alcohol.

Some AI like Letrozol or Anastrozol would help.

Masteron, Trenbolona, Proviron. They all help.

And if the water still there, u can go for low level diuretics. Aldactone EOD.

I have aromasin, don't use it though, might start

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2012, 12:36:28 PM »
I live in Holland now and I would say I'm above average here, definitely not considered "very tall"...I see people 6'8" EVERY day
You couldn't find Holland on the map you Welsh git.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
You look like the 5' 8'' 200 lb Welsh boyo that you truly are.

I was born and raised on the wesht coast of The Emerald Isle and I'm proud to be an Irishman, not a Welshman, boyo!

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »
Nick Nack Natty Wack give the Welshman  your bone.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2012, 12:44:24 PM »
You look like absolute shit, I hope this helps.

I dare anyone to put it any better than this ^

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2012, 12:49:00 PM »
I dare anyone to put it any better than this ^

;D

I'd fukin destroy you in a fight though

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
;D

I'd fukin destroy you in a fight though

Yeah, that's the thing Irish, this ISN'T a fight where you use strength, technique and will.

You use this thing, its called INTELLECT.

Dum-Dums, when frustrated usually threaten to "kick someones ass"

THREATING ANYONE OVER THE INTERNET IS A PUSSY MOVE.

MAYBE you were kidding, but I DOUBT IT.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
Yeah, that's the thing Irish, this ISN'T a fight where you use strength, technique and will.

I was kidding, I wouldn't throw down with some troll over what he said to me online from another country, broseph xxx

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2012, 01:26:33 PM »
I was kidding, I wouldn't throw down with some troll over what he said to me online from another country, broseph xxx

Nevermind then ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
i rest my case..
There goes my fucking coffee...thanks Mars!  :D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2012, 11:34:47 AM »
Fuck that, man! I wanna get bigger. Thanks for the advice though but I'd look TINY at 210lbs

No, that was good advice. You look like a lot of naturals I know who eat too much and take creatine and bull shit like that.

You are on low doses, but my god man you are on good gh and some anabolics. In no fucking circumstance should you look like your picture.

You asked for this and don't be mad for an honest response. I don't care that you are 6'5. You personally do not have enough lean muscle to be 250. You are a very high body fat (ridiculously high for what you are on) and if you cut down to 10 percent i would guess you would be down around 210 lbs. I would  get on the tren and masteron now and add some t3 and clen in with
The gh. But none of this matters if you are drinking as much as you are

And don't tell me naturals don't get to your size. They do. Ones who don't drink a keg a weekend and eat fast food daily can. And I am 225 @ 5 percent right now In prep for the NYC this month so don't even start w small guy.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2012, 11:51:19 AM »
No, that was good advice. You look like a lot of naturals I know who eat too much and take creatine and bull shit like that.

You are on low doses, but my god man you are on good gh and some anabolics. In no fucking circumstance should you look like your picture.

You asked for this and don't be mad for an honest response. I don't care that you are 6'5. You personally do not have enough lean muscle to be 250. You are a very high body fat (ridiculously high for what you are on) and if you cut down to 10 percent i would guess you would be down around 210 lbs. I would  get on the tren and masteron now and add some t3 and clen in with

And don't tell me naturals don't get to your size. They do. Ones who don't drink a keg a weekend and eat fast food daily can. And I am 225 @ 5 percent right now In prep for the NYC this month so don't even start w small guy.
dude .... he is NOT fat!!!!!!!!!!!
you can see his abs for god sakes....the outlines, even a little of the middle line is coming thru.....
shoulders have nice lines, arms as well.... what i see is a lot of water... A LOT!!
he is on a decent cycle yes.... but he is 6'5, tall guys never look very big in pictures...irl it's a different thing....
t3 and clen off season WHY????? that is contest prep stuff... no need for these things to get to high singles....
he is about 10 % in these pics....he is very waterlogged ....
beer will do that, as will fast food..... on 8iu of hgh you will not get very fat even if eating crap!!
you WILL look like shit from the water though.....
he should go on some tren in stead of the eq.... add some masterone and keep the test low.....
keep in the hgh... and stop drinking....eat healthy..... and bado boom bada bam, 1,5 months later he will be lean, almost looking ripped......
but he wants to enjoy life now... drink in the weekends.... lol....
given the fact he eats like shit and drinks a lot... he actually looks quite good....  ;D ;D ;D
looks better then the AC champ .....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2012, 12:32:37 PM »

I couldn't give a fuck what you say. My bf is not much more than 10%. Are you retarded? My waist is 36 inches, BUDDY

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2012, 12:35:03 PM »
I'll put up another pic this week

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2012, 01:34:29 PM »

You asked for this and don't be mad for an honest response. I don't care that you are 6'5. You personally do not have enough lean muscle to be 250. You are a very high body fat (ridiculously high for what you are on) and if you cut down to 10 percent i would guess you would be down around 210 lbs. I would  get on the tren and masteron now and add some t3 and clen in with

hey dumbass, how would he have a visible 4 pack if he had uberhigh bodyfat?  He is not fat dumbass, he is holding a fuckton of water weight,,, and right he is probably 10% easy.,,

now fuck off back to bb.com forum u gimmick

all drugs - TPPIIP

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2012, 02:24:29 PM »
hey dumbass, how would he have a visible 4 pack if he had uberhigh bodyfat?  He is not fat dumbass, he is holding a fuckton of water weight,,, and right he is probably 10% easy.,,

This is a myth. You can be over 15% and still see abs.
Trans Milkshake.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »

Smoof knows his shit. Why is he the gimmick and not you? No way is that a 36" waist by the way. Things a keg

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »

This is a myth. You can be over 15% and still see abs.

Exactly...it's according to a persons individual genetics and where they store bodyfat...look at Shareif..he's pretty fat now and you can still an outline of abs, and he's got three chins and love handles.

That guy isn't 10%...and no way in fucking hell is that a 36 inch waist at 6'5"

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
I'm only using low doses so I'm natty like Paddy Banana.

I will copy/paste what I typed earlier in "gh15 has left getbig!" thread.

Hey GH15. How do I look for just a lowly gymrat of 6'5" and 250lbs? I'm running 300 test prop a week with 800eq and 7-8iu novos 5on/2off. I know I'm a fatty and look like shit compared to slin/chaos/other beasts but I'm not bad for a 27yr old who drinks a keg of beer every weekend and eats fast food most days.

Disregard my shitty bathroom, renting the house with buddies and it's a mess

You look shitty, puffy, and water blown from what your takin- looks like you have the kind of physique you would shrink to nothing if you got off..and whats "light" lol... 500mg test E? Yeh its light compared to pros..haha but pretty good amaount for amateurs

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »

:D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
Exactly...it's according to a persons individual genetics and where they store bodyfat...look at Shareif..he's pretty fat now and you can still an outline of abs, and he's got three chins and love handles.

That guy isn't 10%...and no way in fucking hell is that a 36 inch waist at 6'5"
well i disagree with the fat%... he is around 10%... it's mostly water... ;D ;D

but i agree with the waist... no way 36inch... lol....
i have a 35inch waist now...at 6'2 and i have a very good v taper and small looking waist...
completly shredded i would have 34 maybe...
his waist is around 40 inches there... wich is not bad at 6'5... and while holding that much water...
people here also believe toney freeman has a 32 inch waist lol!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2012, 07:32:46 AM »
well i disagree with the fat%... he is around 10%... it's mostly water... ;D ;D

but i agree with the waist... no way 36inch... lol....
i have a 35inch waist now...at 6'2 and i have a very good v taper and small looking waist...
completly shredded i would have 34 maybe...
his waist is around 40 inches there... wich is not bad at 6'5... and while holding that much water...
people here also believe toney freeman has a 32 inch waist lol!!!

Yup...no telling his exact BF to be honest....I think its a bit higher than 10 but whatever.

The waist makes me LOL....in my avatar my waist is 34 inches...and I'm 6 inches shorter than him...he's a big man...no way his waist is under 40 . I would bet he just pulled that number out of the air because he thinks it sounds believable