Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40039 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »
Don't get so excited bubble boy, you might hurt yourself!
You dudes make me laugh when you think I am excited, I am like this all the time, fired up and ready to fight - it gives me a good belly laugh that you guys think I am upset - I am always like this from the time I wake up untill the time I go to bed - I am a man who knows who he is, what he wants and am prepared to fight for it - I will win as I have a lifetime worth of anger that fuels me in my conquest!
V

dustin

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2012, 06:15:43 PM »
You dudes make me laugh when you think I am excited, I am like this all the time, fired up and ready to fight - it gives me a good belly laugh that you guys think I am upset - I am always like this from the time I wake up untill the time I go to bed - I am a man who knows who he is, what he wants and am prepared to fight for it - I will win as I have a lifetime worth of anger that fuels me in my conquest!

Wow, you sound pretty hardcore.

Do you get up at 2am to eat a tub of cottage cheese and defrost a big bag of frozen chicken breasts for the battle that ensures later on? :o

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2012, 06:27:03 PM »
That's a terrible story E-Kul. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry it's turned you in to a miserable person.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2012, 06:36:05 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, pussy.

You can be cautious and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you're a fearful pussy you'll only sketch a dog out and it'll attack you. A pussy like you is extremely prone to getting attacked because you're a sobbing, wet vagina. The same thing goes for any animal. If they smell the stench of sobbing vaginal fear they'll attack you.

Guys like us and dogs like pitbulls can't help it if they attack pussies like you. You'll just have to keep living your miserable life until you kick the bucket and no one sheds a tear.
I am not afraid of being attacked, I am afraid of not having the appropriate tools to defend myself appropriately - I have been attacked physically and every other way since I was crawling - I grew up in large family with older brothers and have fought all my life - I actually love fighting and the martial arts and love the idea of being able to defend yourself, not attack other people, defend yourself! Currently, society doesn't think it necessary to provide appropriate gear to protect yourself from the threats that it legislates for.  This is a human rights violation, and just simply wrong.  Humans greatest and I mean greatest strength against wild animals is his ability to weapon up, and our governments take that right away from citizens on the basis that they will keep you safe, but this is clearly not happening.  Governments aren't making society safe, Military Barracks make there housing units dangerous dog free, I cant understand why our society cant.  

I actually have the knowledge to defend against an attacking pitbull, I share this with everyone I meet.  i dare say, because of my experience and current knowledge I would fair better than the average man against pitbulls or any other large breed.  

Given an opportunity and if someone was willing to offer up their pitbull, I would willingly demonstrate (with the appropriate protective clothing) how to kill the dog when attacking, but as of yet I have had this offer on the table for a year, and as of yet No Pit bull owners has taken me up on it.  I truly believe a video like this would save lives, so if you want to offer up a Pitbull to be killed for demonstration purposes, please contact me and we will organise it.
V

lmaciver

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »
Perfectly happy with my Boston Terrier.  IMHO, Boston are the BEST terriers.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »
That's a terrible story E-Kul. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry it's turned you in to a miserable person.
I am not a miserable person, I just feel miserable arguing against child killers - I know Pidiots don't believe they are child killers, but the truth is they are - it is their 90 year propaganda campaign that has led to the current shark on land we have roaming our streets today killing good children.  if I told you raping and murdering were to be tolerated and no blame cast on the perpetrator (because it wasn't his fault, it was his parents fault) and that little to no penalty should be applied to them. Now consider you were the victim of rape or indirectly of murder would you feel good arguing about the topic with somebody like me, I don't think so - but the fact is, children's lives are at stake - so i soldier on - I truly will save children's lives, even if a few Pidiots have to have their denial cracked indefinitely!
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
EKuhl it must suck ass living where you can't really protect yourself I give you that. I would have to move. American fuck ya! You can carry around a loaded gun around everywhere as long as you aren't a dipshit and have felonies on your record.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2012, 06:50:13 PM »
We get it E-Kul.  You were attacked by a couple of pitbulls and are now on a personal crusade to get them banned for others' safety.  Maybe if you were attacked by gun-wielding maniacs you'd also be spouting off statistics about the dangers of gun ownership and proposing for them to be banned.  Maybe if you were gored by a wild pig you'd be hanging out on forums trying to get them killed off.

You have an emotional attachment(rightly so, imo) to a particular issue and to a particular breed of dog.  Unfortunately, laws do indeed get passed based based upon that emotion(most recent big one is a law passed in Florida making it a crime to fail to report a missing child after 24 hours upon conclusion of the Casey Anthony trial).  Logic and reason, backed up by statistics and dog experts such as veterinarians, professional dog organizations, and dog psychologists(yea, they're out there), dictate otherwise as to what you are saying.

BTW, dogsbite.org is not a credible site.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »
EKuhl it must suck ass living where you can't really protect yourself I give you that. I would have to move. American fuck ya! You can carry around a loaded gun around everywhere as long as you aren't a dipshit and have felonies on your record.
This is the problem, even if guns were legal I wouldn't get one - I have criminal record from an early age and only added to that later on when I took on the police on one too many occasions - I already get the police harrasing me, the even harrased me because I walk with a aluminum walking stick, even the police see me as a threat because I stand up to them, I dont see authority, I just see human beings, and I treat them accordingly, regardless of the consequences.  The fuckers wont even let me leave the country!
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
Some more pitbull goodness.

This is my mas loyal protector. Follows her around everywhere! She can't turn around without him being right next to her side. He will do anything for the family put his life on the line for us. I love the breed! Never once have one of these dogs so much as growled at a human being. You can't say that about many breeds. We had a girlscout come over to the house. He could sense she was nervous he got on his belly and crawled over to her and she was it was like love at first site she pet him for a good ten minutes. Don't be so ignorant man. They're like kids they need to be brought up the right way. You need to be selective about the breeder you get them from.

dustin

« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
I am not afraid of being attacked, I am afraid of not having the appropriate tools to defend myself appropriately - I have been attacked physically and every other way since I was crawling - I grew up in large family with older brothers and have fought all my life - I actually love fighting and the martial arts and love the idea of being able to defend yourself, not attack other people, defend yourself! Currently, society doesn't think it necessary to provide appropriate gear to protect yourself from the threats that it legislates for.  This is a human rights violation, and just simply wrong.  Humans greatest and I mean greatest strength against wild animals is his ability to weapon up, and our governments take that right away from citizens on the basis that they will keep you safe, but this is clearly not happening.  Governments aren't making society safe, Military Barracks make there housing units dangerous dog free, I cant understand why our society cant.  

I actually have the knowledge to defend against an attacking pitbull, I share this with everyone I meet.  i dare say, because of my experience and current knowledge I would fair better than the average man against pitbulls or any other large breed.  

Given an opportunity and if someone was willing to offer up their pitbull, I would willingly demonstrate (with the appropriate protective clothing) how to kill the dog when attacking, but as of yet I have had this offer on the table for a year, and as of yet No Pit bull owners has taken me up on it.  I truly believe a video like this would save lives, so if you want to offer up a Pitbull to be killed for demonstration purposes, please contact me and we will organise it.

You've got a screw loose, bro. Just because you got attacked once doesn't mean that your life is under constant and dire threat from vicious pitbulls. You understand this, right? No flames or anything here... but you're going to be okay, bro. I wouldn't wish a dog attack on anyone but just because some dogs can, do and have attacked, it doesn't mean we're all in perilous danger.

The only dog which has ever viciously attacked me was a standard poodle when I was a toddler. My redneck uncle was a backyard breeder, training and breeding large breeds for nefarious reasons (to sell to drug dealers and to protect grow ops) but his dogs weren't bad around toddlers. They actually never attacked any children as far as we heard, only people that broke into grow homes. It was only his poodle that went batshit crazy. And one day it got out and virtually ripped my eye ball out of my socket. It looks like I just have bags under my eyes, especially the one... but it's from when my eye nearly got torn out from a poodle.

I never really cared much for pitbulls until a couple of years ago when I met some rescue pits. They're the sweetest dogs ever. They're amazingly loyal and very emotional. They're very, very loving creatures. It's amazing because they're the polar opposite of what the media portrays. I feel sorry that they've been exploited by humans and occasionally get raised for bad reasons like protecting grow ops.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2012, 06:58:36 PM »
We get it E-Kul.  You were attacked by a couple of pitbulls and are now on a personal crusade to get them banned for others' safety.  Maybe if you were attacked by concluding maniacs you'd also be spouting off statistics about the dangers of gun ownership and proposing for them to be banned.  Maybe if you were gored by a wild pig you'd be hanging out on forums trying to get them killed off.

You have an emotional attachment(rightly so, imo) to a particular issue and to a particular breed of dog.  Unfortunately, laws do indeed get passed based based upon that emotion(most recent big one is a law passed in Florida making it a crime to fail to report a missing child after 24 hours upon conclusion of the Casey Anthony trial).  Logic and reason, backed up by statistics and dog experts such as veterinarians, professional dog organizations, and dog psychologists(yea, they're out there), dictate otherwise as to what you are saying.

BTW, dogsbite.org is not a credible site.
Once again you miss the point and your examples indicate this, once again, I have been attacked by other human beings, I have been in a lot of trouble with the law, broke another man arm in a fight just three years ago and had another conviction recorded.  i fight a lot, and I have the scars to prove it, my issue isn't with people related crime, as their is a system in place to deal with that, there is no support system, deterrent or compensation system in place for victims of dog attack.  The worst offenders are the professionals, as they tend to be middle to upper class and don't live in the real world - it is these people that have contributed enormously to the deaths of many children and I feel sorry for them that they advocate for the inevitable murder of other peoples children.  I have never ever heard one logical argument from a professional on the subject, all they deal with is dogs, not their victims, try going to an emergency ward and asking a few opinions about dog attacks there, you might get another story than the spoon fed BS you have been believing all these years.

And this is why you guys can never win, and although the truth is always the last to arrive - it will carry me on to victory - you guys are just bystanders, I'm riding the coaster!
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2012, 06:59:52 PM »
The love just oozes from these two. The look on their eyes they almost have human eyes. When you're in a bad mood they come by your side and do what they can to cheer you up. They act so funny all of the time it's impoosible to feel sad when they're around. Angels.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2012, 07:02:11 PM »
You've got a screw loose, bro. Just because you got attacked once doesn't mean that your life is under constant and dire threat from vicious pitbulls. You understand this, right? No flames or anything here... but you're going to be okay, bro. I wouldn't wish a dog attack on anyone but just because some dogs can, do and have attacked, it doesn't mean we're all in perilous danger.

The only dog which has ever viciously attacked me was a standard poodle when I was a toddler. My redneck uncle was a backyard breeder, training and breeding large breeds for nefarious reasons (to sell to drug dealers and to protect grow ops) but his dogs weren't bad around toddlers. They actually never attacked any children as far as we heard, only people that broke into grow homes. It was only his poodle that went batshit crazy. And one day it got out and virtually ripped my eye ball out of my socket. It looks like I just have bags under my eyes, especially the one... but it's from when my eye nearly got torn out from a poodle.

I never really cared much for pitbulls until a couple of years ago when I met some rescue pits. They're the sweetest dogs ever. They're amazingly loyal and very emotional. They're very, very loving creatures. It's amazing because they're the polar opposite of what the media portrays. I feel sorry that they've been exploited by humans and occasionally get raised for bad reasons like protecting grow ops.
You are right I do have a screw loose, because I learnt the only way to defend yourself at all times is to be ready to defend yourself at all times.  I like having a screw loose - the though of being like the average idiot frightens the hell out of me.
How can you say there is no threat - my suburb is littered with pitbulls, the fact you are ignorant to a threat, doesn't make a threat non existant - you are just ignorant of a threat, that is all.  Many people are completely ignorant of when they are in danger.  Once again, I owned a pitbull, and it wasnt the loving creature you decribe, this thing was a beast, and would rip the nut sack of a polar bear with one bite - I even have a pitbull tattoed on my back, this is why your arguments about the breed fall on deaf ears, as a younger man I moved in lots of circles, and associated with dog fighters and breeders, so there isn't anything you can tell me about the breed i dont already know - I just know more than you guys thats all!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2012, 07:03:28 PM »
The love just oozes from these two. The look on their eyes they almost have human eyes. When you're in a bad mood they come by your side and do what they can to cheer you up. They act so funny all of the time it's impoosible to feel sad when they're around. Angels.
Funny that, last time I was in a good mood, two pitbulls just attacked and ripped me to pieces for no reason other than the fact I existed - funny how every one has a differnt story to tell.
V

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
Once again you miss the point and your examples indicate this, once again, I have been attacked by other human beings, I have been in a lot of trouble with the law, broke another man arm in a fight just three years ago and had another conviction recorded.  i fight a lot, and I have the scars to prove it, my issue isn't with people related crime, as their is a system in place to deal with that, there is no support system, deterrent or compensation system in place for victims.  The worst offenders are the professionals, as they tend to be middle to upper class and don't live in the real world - it is these people that have contributed enormously to the deaths of many children and I feel sorry for them that they advocate for the inevitable murder of other peoples children.  I have never ever heard one logical argument from a professional on the subject, all they deal with is dogs, not their victims, try going to an emergency ward and asking a few opinions about dog attacks there, you might get another story than the spoon fed BS you have been believing all these years.

And this is why you guys can never win, and although the truth is always the last to arrive - it will carry me on to victory - you guys are just bystanders, I'm riding the coaster!

Do we need to make a list of all the things that have killed or seriously injured people moreso than pitbulls?  Life's dangerous man.  Anything out there can get you...can't legislate everything.  If we did, we'd all be in padded rooms.  All these fights you had growing up could've easily resulted with you in having a serious injure in which you wouldn't be able to recover from.  Consider yourself lucky on that part, and unlucky on encountering a vicious dog.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »
No point in arguing with this guy he won't change his mind. That's why you don't live in places where people have maniac dogs running around.

dustin

« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2012, 07:06:11 PM »
How can you say there is no threat - my suburb is littered with pitbulls, the fact you are ignorant to a threat, doesn't make a threat non existant - you are just ignorant of a threat, that is all.  Many people are completely ignorant of when they are in danger.  Once again, I owned a pitbull, and it wasnt the loving creature you decribe, this thing was a beast, and would rip the nut sack of a polar bear with one bite - I even have a pitbull tattoed on my back, this is why your arguments about the breed fall on deaf ears, as a younger man I moved in lots of circles, and associated with dog fighters and breeders, so there isn't anything you can tell me about the breed i dont already know - I just know more than you guys thats all!

I'm sorry to hear that you live in the most pitbull populated suburb in the universe then.

I suppose ignorance is bliss. I'll continue to love my pitbull and the pits of friends who've gone their entire lives without harming a soul. I guess I must live in magical happy-pitbull land but no complaints here.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that you live in the most pitbull populated suburb in the universe then.

I suppose ignorance is bliss. I'll continue to love my pitbull and the pits of friends who've gone their entire lives without harming a soul. I guess I must live in magical happy-pitbull land but no complaints here.

I know right. I've been around so many of them. Not one has been mean spirited. They must have evil beast pitbulls where he lives. To bad!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
Do we need to make a list of all the things that have killed or seriously injured people moreso than pitbulls?  Life's dangerous man.  Anything out there can get you...can't legislate everything.  If we did, we'd all be in padded rooms.  All these fights you had growing up could've easily resulted with you in having a serious injure in which you wouldn't be able to recover from.  Consider yourself lucky on that part, and unlucky on encountering a vicious dog.
Once again you miss the point - sure other aniamals kill humans, but we dont openly let them roam in our society - the fact is, humans have strong feelings about dogs, and a dog lover will always minimise injuries and deaths caused by the animal they love, but pitbull owners are out and out offensive and actuall use childrens deaths at the hands of pitbulls as aplatform to insult and deride anybody who challenges their dogs reputation.  My argument is, why do the victims have to pay all the costs and then not only have no support, but are openly attacked and insulted by people who have an obvious love for a breed, but also have a screw loose causing them to seperate themselves from the human race and openly advocate for the inevitable murder of children.  Pidiots don't seem to link their beliefs with the deaths of children, and this is truly sad and indicative of how far society has degraded.  I just want my money back, and the ability to carry a weapon to defend myself next time it happens.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
I feel bad that E-Kul got attacked,that truly must`ve sucked,but all pits aren`t bad.

How many more pages are needed to establish this fact?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2012, 07:13:41 PM »

I dont know how many times I have to post this story - but Pidiots aren't that good with multi syllable words - but if this story isn't enough proof what a pack of Pidiots you guys are - well i truly believe there is no hope for you guys!

These dog dickheads make me sick!

Pregnant woman mauled to death by family pit bull was in campaign group arguing that the animals are safe 

Victim was member of 'Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls'
Husband: 'She will be buried with killer dog'

Two-year-old pitbull terrier shot after charging at police

Husband finds Darla Napora's body drenched in blood

Victim suffered dozens of bites to her body and face

A pregnant woman who was mauled to death by one of her pet pit bull terriers belonged to group campaigning to convince people that the animals aren't dangerous, it has emerged.

Darla Napora, 32, was bitten dozens of times and found by her husband Greg covered in blood outstretched on their living room floor in Pacifica, California.
Police say the two-year-old unneutered pit bull believed to be responsible was hovering around the woman, who had major injuries to her upper body and face.

Tragic: Darla Napora was a member of a pitbull advocacy group, it has emerged

Greg Napora returned home from work find his wife Darla outstretched on their living room floor having been bitten dozens of times
It has since emerged Napora was a member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls, a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous.

'When they arrived, they found the victim laying in her own front living room; she was not breathing, unresponsive and had major trauma to her upper body,' said Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini.

'The husband stated that when he got home, at about noon, he found his wife with their pit bull hovering over her.'
 Police shot the pit bull terrier, similar to the one pictured, dead as it tried to escape from the Napora's back garden
Police shot the blood covered animal dead as it tried to escape from the back garden whilst officers conducted their investigation.
'The last thing we wanted to happen was for the dog to get out and start attacking bystanders or be loose in the neighbourhood,' Bertini said.

'So as soon as the dog got out of the backyard, the decision was immediately made to put that dog down and that's why the dog was shot three times by two officers on scene.'
Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous, has said he will bury his wife with the dead pet.<--- This right here is some sick twisted shit!

Locals had strong reactions to Mrs Napora's death and many said they didn't know the couple had dogs as they hadn’t seen them outside.
Neighbour Tom Lujan believes pit bulls are dangerous: 'I wouldn't have one, and I wouldn't want my family around one,' he said.
The Napora's next door neighbour surprisingly said the dogs had always been well behaved.
 Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini said that as officers tried CPR on Mrs Napora the pit bull terrier broke free and charged at them

Darla Napora was found in her home in Pacifica, California, having been mauled to death by one of her two dogs
'We shared a fence with them and if our dogs were barking at each other she'd call them off and they'd back off. They responded very well.'

For Greg Napora the tragic attack came out of the blue (fancy that, Pitbulls are dangerous - this is why telling the truth is so important - and not spreading propoganda for your own self serving interests!) as they had had the dog since it was a puppy.
Police said there were no prior problems at the household and no reason to expect the dog attack.
'Eventually we're going to find out if there's anything physically or medically wrong with the dog that may have caused this attack,' Bertini said.
The couple owned another 6-year-old pit bull who has been spayed.
The other dog was taken to the Peninsula Humane Society for examination although Police do not believe the other pit bull had anything to do with the attack.

An autopsy for the woman and a necropsy for the dog were scheduled for Friday.
It is unknown how far along Darla was with her pregnancy.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2012, 07:15:03 PM »
I feel bad that E-Kul got attacked,that truly must`ve sucked,but all pits aren`t bad.

How many more pages are needed to establish this fact?
Who cares if all pits arent bad, there is enough bad ones, and enough childrens deaths to fucking rid the planet of the menace!
V

dustin

« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
I know right. I've been around so many of them. Not one has been mean spirited. They must have evil beast pitbulls where he lives. To bad!

I've never met a pit that was any more aggressive than any other dog. And I've grown up around grow ops and drug dealers my entire life. Their pits were never trained to be human-aggressive either, just not until you get near their grow room. They usually just chill in the living room or on the couch wanting people to pet them or accidentally drop some food on the floor.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »
Who cares if all pits arent bad, there is enough bad ones, and enough childrens deaths to fucking rid the planet of the menace!

Man you sound pathetic. There's like 20 guys on this board with pits not one has had a single issue. Quit crying.