Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 43252 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2012, 11:21:37 AM »
$3k a year is a lot on condoms.

we're talking louis vuitton rubbers.

Actually, the claim was $3000 over 3 years, which boils to about $85/month.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:41 AM »
Actually, the claim was $3000 over 3 years, which boils to about $85/month.

jeez.  $3 a day on condoms?  interesting!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »
jeez.  $3 a day on condoms?  interesting!

That's the point. I believe she's referring moreso about birth control pills, which is why she kept dredging up the sob story of her gay friend who couldn't get the school to pay for pills, when she has polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).

Of course, even those are less than $10/month at Wal-Mart (even less at the free clinics).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »
jeez.  $3 a day on condoms?  interesting!

she never mentioned condoms but she did talk about how a woman needed the pill as a preventive measure against ovarian cysts

maybe you think she can use condoms for that instead?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »
 ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2012, 02:55:21 PM »
333 - I see you have no leg to stand on based on the facts (as usual though odd for someone who claims to be an attorney) so now it's only to picture show playtime?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
Let's do a quick review

1.  Fluke never asked anyone to pay for her insurance and in fact the students pay the entire freight on their health plan with no subsidy from the school

2.  Fluke never mentioned condoms and a large part of her testimony was about the health benefits of contraception including preventing Ovarian Cysts which, if they occur will actually cause much greater expense to the insurance company than the small price of the pill

3.  I just found out that Georgetown employees receive contraception coverage in their healthcare plan and since this is an employer sponsored plan it's likely that the university covers some or perhaps all of the cost.   

4.  I also just heard (and have not yet been able to verify) that Georgetown requires all of their students to have health insurance coverage

5.  Rush has been proven to be a liar and he's already known to be an absolute piece of shit human being.  How many guys here would allow that fat, drug addled moron to call their sister, mother, daugher, wife, etc.. a prositute, slut, etc...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »
No mention of the fact that she's a plant.  But u libs cherry pick the facts that you want...hows that 4 dollar gas working out. Another win for the douchbag libs......
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
No mention of the fact that she's a plant.  But u libs cherry pick the facts that you want...hows that 4 dollar gas working out. Another win for the douchbag libs......

what does that mean?

btw - if you have some actual facts then feel free to share

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
Gimme a break...she just came out of the wood work ::). This girl and thats what I'm refering to her as from now .......has been an activist her whole life. She went to a Jesuit University for this express purpose...but hey, don't let facts get in the way of a lifet wing crusade. All used as a smokescreen for what matters....ur shitbag president has failed.

Leftwing double standard....

But if Limbaugh’s actions demand a boycott—and they do—then what about the army of swine on the left?
 During the 2008 election Ed Schultz said on his radio show that Sarah Palin set off a “bimbo alert.” He called Laura Ingraham a “right-wing slut.” (He later apologized.) He once even took to his blog to call yours truly a “bimbo” for the offense of quoting him accurately in a New York Post column.

Keith Olbermann has said that conservative commentator S.E. Cupp should have been aborted by her parents, apparently because he finds her having opinions offensive. He called Michelle Malkin a “mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick.” He found it newsworthy to discuss Carrie Prejean’s breasts on his MSNBC show...

The grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher.
 Left-wing darling Matt Taibbi wrote on his blog in 2009, “When I read [Malkin’s] stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth.”
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2012, 05:20:01 PM »
Gimme a break...she just came out of the wood work ::). This girl and thats what I'm refering to her as from now .......has been an activist her whole life. She went to a Jesuit University for this express purpose...but hey, don't let facts get in the way of a lifet wing crusade. All used as a smokescreen for what matters....ur shitbag president has failed.

Leftwing double standard....

But if Limbaugh’s actions demand a boycott—and they do—then what about the army of swine on the left?
 During the 2008 election Ed Schultz said on his radio show that Sarah Palin set off a “bimbo alert.” He called Laura Ingraham a “right-wing slut.” (He later apologized.) He once even took to his blog to call yours truly a “bimbo” for the offense of quoting him accurately in a New York Post column.

Keith Olbermann has said that conservative commentator S.E. Cupp should have been aborted by her parents, apparently because he finds her having opinions offensive. He called Michelle Malkin a “mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick.” He found it newsworthy to discuss Carrie Prejean’s breasts on his MSNBC show...

The grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher.
 Left-wing darling Matt Taibbi wrote on his blog in 2009, “When I read [Malkin’s] stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth.”

yeah, let's not facts get in the way of you incredible anger

she didn't go to Georgetown for "this express purpose" as you put it

She's actually on record saying she went their IN SPITE of it not because of it

but seriously dude - why all the ANGER?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »
because she got his rush in trouble  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2012, 06:29:39 PM »
yeah, let's not facts get in the way of you incredible anger

she didn't go to Georgetown for "this express purpose" as you put it

She's actually on record saying she went their IN SPITE of it not because of it

but seriously dude - why all the ANGER?

Why....because its another lib smear to distract the public from all the shit you assbag has foisted on us.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2012, 06:40:22 PM »
Why....because its another lib smear to distract the public from all the shit you assbag has foisted on us.

ok - well not exactly sure how you've decided that her testimony is a Lib smear
you can read her testimony here and maybe you can point out the so called smear

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd%20hearing.pdf

I'm guessing it won't really matter what she said since you've got so much irrational hatred that you want her to die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sandra Fluke a Self-Described Professional Pro-Abortion Activist
Life News ^ | March 5, 2012 | Ethika Politika
Posted on March 5, 2012 6:14:36 PM EST by NYer

LifeNews Note: Reprinted with permission from Ethika Politika, the blog of the Center for Morality in Public Life.

Remember the Georgetown Law student, Sandra Fluke, who was forced to suffer through $3,000-worth of protected sex during her stint at law school? Turns out, there’s a bit more to the story.

According to some sources, Fluke might just have been a well-placed fake. Not exactly the young-and-helpless female law student most took her for, Fluke’s LinkedIn profile speaks for itself:

With a six year hiatus between her undergraduate time and GT Law, Fluke is probably closer to 30. And she’s had plenty of involvement with the pro-contraception agenda. A Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies major at Cornell, Fluke is also a past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. While she’s presented herself in persona a woman suffering because of Georgetown’s policies, it’s more likely that Fluke has had her sights set on the school for quite a while.

In fact, it’s almost certain.

One Washington Post blogger published the following on 16 February:

Fluke came to Georgetown University interested in contraceptive coverage: She researched the Jesuit college’s health plans for students before enrolling, and found that birth control was not included. “I decided I was absolutely not willing to compromise the quality of my education in exchange for my health care,” says Fluke, who has spent the past three years lobbying the administration to change its policy on the issue. The issue got the university president’s office last spring, where Georgetown declined to change its policy.

Fluke says she would have used the hearing to talk about the students at Georgetown that don’t have birth control covered, and what that’s meant for them. “I wanted to be able to share their stories,” she says. “My testimony would have been about women who have been affected by their policy, who have medical needs and have suffered dire consequences.. . .The committee did not get to hear real stories I had to share, about actual women who have been dramatically affected by this policy.”

What did transpire, though, was a phone call from the Oval (read: Home) Office in support of Fluke’s plight, and encouraging her for “speaking out about the concerns of American women.” According to the White House, Obama’s concerns followed directly upon Rush Limbaugh’s disparaging remarks, naming Fluke as a “slut,” a “prostitute,” and as “having so much sex she can’t pay for it.”

Among others, one result of this curious turn of fact is the almost indefensible position opened up to by the president of Georgetown University, John D. DeGioia. The president, who has spoken out in defense of Fluke against her conservative rivals, now has to face the very loud music of welcoming and advocating a knowing instigator into his midst. If Fluke came to Georgetown precisely to cut her legal teeth on the school itself, DeGioia’s stance seems at best dichotomous. On the one hand, he’s responsible for defending the school’s policies; on the other, he’s (apparently) been party to an intentional and knowing act of subversion.

What’s more, if President Obama has at all been privy to the Fluke situation—and it’s hard to believe he wasn’t, since he felt confident enough to pay her a personal phone call—what has become of the highest office in the land?

If it turns out that Sandra Fluke was just a fake, perhaps not much will change. But doubtless, the implications of what has and is happening in the contraceptive wars will be upped substantially. More than anything, Fluke continues the narrative of The Big Lie, that a segment in this country seeks to make contraception illegal for all women. It is a scorched earth policy that is as likely to leave its practitioners in infamy as it is to succeed in advancing the agenda.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2012, 07:21:20 PM »
I don't think the Republicans will let their desire to "win" the abortion issue stop... They are too controlled by the extreme religious right.

Polling has continually shown an increasing number of Americans being against abortion, with that group even comprising a majority now. This country has shifted towards the GOP's stance on it in recent years. James Taranto of the WSJ has been writing about why the left has themselves to blame for the shift and he posits that it revolves around militant feminism, among other things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2012, 07:37:19 PM »
Sandra Fluke: "I encouarage everyone to go to Media Matters"
Daily Caller ^ | 3/5/2012 | Jeff Poor
Posted on March 5, 2012 10:03:16 PM EST by KansasGirl

In an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Monday, Georgetown Law student and women’s contraception activist Sandra Fluke told viewers to check out Media Matters for examples of over-the-top conservative rhetoric.

When asked by co-host Joy Behar if she had anything to say to her critics, Fluke, who made headlines last because of the attacks and subsequent apology she received from conservative talker Rush Limbaugh, encouraged viewers to check out Media Matters’ website.

“Well, I would encourage everyone to go to Media Matters because they have an excellent story on their website that gives a list of the various commentators who engaged in this type of language — Glenn Beck for one,” Fluke said. “And I think it is really important for us all to understand that this was not one person who went crazy and made funny, outrageous statements. This is evidently a segment of our political commentators who think that it’s acceptable in today’s society to say these things about women."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2012, 08:28:45 PM »
Sandra Fluke: "I encouarage everyone to go to Media Matters"
Daily Caller ^ | 3/5/2012 | Jeff Poor
Posted on March 5, 2012 10:03:16 PM EST by KansasGirl

In an appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Monday, Georgetown Law student and women’s contraception activist Sandra Fluke told viewers to check out Media Matters for examples of over-the-top conservative rhetoric.

When asked by co-host Joy Behar if she had anything to say to her critics, Fluke, who made headlines last because of the attacks and subsequent apology she received from conservative talker Rush Limbaugh, encouraged viewers to check out Media Matters’ website.

“Well, I would encourage everyone to go to Media Matters because they have an excellent story on their website that gives a list of the various commentators who engaged in this type of language — Glenn Beck for one,” Fluke said. “And I think it is really important for us all to understand that this was not one person who went crazy and made funny, outrageous statements. This is evidently a segment of our political commentators who think that it’s acceptable in today’s society to say these things about women."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Various commentators who engage in this type of language? You mean, Ms. Fluke, like the woman who was within ARM'S REACH of you, who called Sharron Angle a b----h, (TWICE) on national TV?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
Ummmm.....various commentators who engage in this type of language? You mean, Ms. Fluke, like the woman who was within ARM'S REACH of you, who called Sharron Angle a b----h, (TWICE) on national TV?

Fluke is a joke.    She is a tailor made victim of the left. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
She shouldn't be given a national platform and needs to go away, but Rush shouldn't have called her a slut. 

who gave her the national platform

the only reason you even know her name is because Rush thought it would be a good idea to attack her

a bully thought she would be an easy target and he fucked up

other than that she has every right to speak anywhere she wants or is invited to speak.....just like you or me or anyone else

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »
who gave her the national platform

the only reason you even know her name is because Rush thought it would be a good idea to attack her

a bully thought she would be an easy target and he fucked up

other than that she has every right to speak anywhere she wants or is invited to speak.....just like you or me or anyone else

Thuglosi gave her the national platform.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2012, 09:25:56 PM »
Thuglosi gave her the national platform.

I wouldn't know her name if it wasn't for Limbaugh

just like everyone else in the country

and despite that fact let's also not forget that she has just as much right to speak as you or me or anyone else

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2012, 05:34:17 AM »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewarts-round-up-of-the-rush-limbaugh-slut-mess-is-must-see-tv/

Yeah - another comedian.  Can you tin pot commies do better than a comedian please for once?

________________________ ______

$9: Price for a Month's Supply of Birth Control Pills at Target 3 Miles from Georgetown Law
CNSnews ^ | March 5, 2012 | Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:23:30 AM by opentalk

Although Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke testified to the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee last month that contraception can cost a law student $3,000 over three years and that some of her fellow students could not afford it, a Target store only 3 miles from the law school currently sells a month's supply of birth control pills for only $9 to people who do not have insurance plans covering contraceptives.

That would make the total cost for birth control pills for a student who decided to use them for all three years of law school just $324.

Fluke was the sole witness who appeared on Feb. 23 before an all-Democratic panel chaired by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).“Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke said. "For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy.

...“Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke said. "For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy.

“One student told us of how embarrassed and powerless she felt when she was standing at the pharmacy counter, learning for the first time that contraception wasn’t covered, and had to walk away because she couldn’t afford it," said Fluke. "Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2012, 07:13:05 AM »
Sandra Fluke, Gender Reassignment, and Health Insurance
Stephen Gutowski
Monday, March 5, 2012 - 7:35pm

Sandra Fluke is being sold by the left as something she's not. Namely a random co-ed from Georgetown law who found herself mixed up in the latest front of the culture war who was simply looking to make sure needy women had access to birth control. That, of course, is not the case.

As many have already uncovered Sandra Fluke she is, in reality, a 30 year old long time liberal activist who enrolled at Georgetown with the express purpose of fighting for the school to pay for students' birth control. She has been pushing for mandated coverage of contraceptives at Georgetown for at least three years according to the Washington Post.

However, as I discovered today, birth control is not all that Ms. Fluke believes private health insurance must cover. She also, apparently, believes that it is discrimination deserving of legal action if "gender reassignment" surgeries are not covered by employer provided health insurance. She makes these views clear in an article she co-edited with Karen Hu in the Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law.

The title of the article, which can be purchased in full here, is Employment Discrimination Against LGBTQ Persons and was published in the Journal's 2011 Annual Review. I have posted a transcript of the section I will be quoting from here. In a subsection of the article entitled "Employment Discrimination in Provision of Employment Benefits" starting on page 635 of the review Sandra Fluke and her co-editor describe two forms of discrimination in benefits they believe LGBTQ individuals face in the work place:

"Discrimination typically takes two forms: first, direct discrimination limiting access to benefits specifically needed by LGBTQ persons, and secondly, the unavailability of family-related benefits to LGBTQ families."

Their "prime example" of the first form of discrimination? Not covering sex change operations:

"A prime example of direct discrimination is denying insurance coverage for medical needs of transgender persons physically transitioning to the other gender."

This so called "prime example" of discrimination is expounded on in a subsection titled "Gender Reassignment Medical Services" starting on page 636:

"Transgender persons wishing to undergo the gender reassignment process frequently face heterosexist employer health insurance policies that label the surgery as cosmetic or medically unnecessary and therefore uncovered."

To be clear, the argument here is that employers are engaging in discrimination against their employees who want them to pay for their sex changes because their "heterosexist" health insurance policies don't believe sex changes are medically necessary.

Additionally Sandra Fluke and her co-editor have an answer for why exactly these "heterosexist" insurance policies, and the courts that side with them, deem sex changes as medically unnecessary:

"In Mario v. P & C Food Markets, Inc., an employee who was denied such coverage brought claims under the federal Employee Retirement Income Security (ERISA) and Title VII. The court rejected the ERISA claim, finding the plaintiff's mastectomy and hormone therapy were not medically necessary. The court's ruling was based upon controversy within the medical community regarding that treatment plan. Much of that controversy has been linked to ignorance and bias against transgender persons, and the American Medical Association has declared the lack of coverage to be discrimination."

You see, all opposition to the determination that sex changes are medically necessary, and therefor must be covered by private employer provided health insurance, is based on "ignorance and bias against transgender persons".

The section on discrimination against those seeking  gender reassignment ends with Sandra Fluke and her co-editor wondering why more lawsuits aren't filed against private employers on these grounds. Especially in comparison to the frequency with which these types of cases are filed against Medicare, Medicaid, and even the prison system:

"The reason for this lack of cases is unclear. Private employee insurance plans do not more frequently cover this need, so it may be a sign that transgender employees do not see the courts as likely to provide any assistance against private employers."

The argument made in this article edited by Sandra Fluke and Karen Hu is quite clear. "Gender reassignment" is a medically necessary set of procedures that must be covered under employee provided health insurance policies. If it is not covered by those policies that is tantamount to discrimination and legal action should be taken against the employer.

So, as you can see, Sandra Fluke is not what she is being sold as. Instead she is a liberal activist pushing some rather radical ideas. Keep that in mind as the left holds her up in the spotlight.

http://mrctv.org/blog/sandra-fluke-gender-reassignment-and-health-insurance