Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 43487 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2012, 10:37:59 AM »
most if not all of the insurance companies are public and we have the right as citizens to set some rules on what products and services companies can offer

We've been doing for 100+ years
Wow............. Fail.
So your argument boils down to "I have the right to tell these companies to offer what I want them to".

Glad to know companies no longer have the right to determine what they offer.

Hell, if we have the right to tell them what they need to offer, I want your health insurance to cover boob jobs for my wife, on the grounds that not allowing her to have them violates her "rights to emotional confidence".

Go ahead and pay for my wifes tits. It makes as much sense as telling your employer OR SCHOOL they have to pay for your condoms and BC pills.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
Wow............. Fail.
So your argument boils down to "I have the right to tell these companies to offer what I want them to".

Hell, if we have the right to tell them what they need to offer, I want your health insurance to cover boob jobs for my wife, on the grounds that not allowing her to have them violates her "rights to emotional confidence".

Go ahead and pay for my wifes tits. It makes as much sense as telling your employer OR SCHOOL they have to pay for your condoms and BC pills.

i would like hair transplants - maybe we can force Straw to pay for it.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »
Wow............. Fail.

if you don't believe "we" should require insurance companies to cover contraception (inexpensive) then why should we require them to cover cancer (very expensive)

how about this.   What if the insurance company (the one providing the product) wants to offer contraception and the students (the ones paying for the product) also want it.   

Why do we allow a third party (neither offering the product or paying for it) to deny the company the right to offer that product.   

What if the company says it's cheaper for us to pay $5 to prevent disease or pregnancy than 50k to treat ovarian cancer or provide pre and post natal care?

I'm sure you're also aware that the government requires all kinds of companies to provide certain prodcuts and mandate individuals to buy certain products as well.

If you want to sell a car in this country we require that you include seat belts and air bags

If you want to get a loan from a federally insured or regulated lender to buy a property locatedin a flood zone it is a law that you have to purchase flood insurance

the list could go on for days

btw - if your wife need breast implants due to a mastectomy I'd bet there are some insurance plans that cover that

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2012, 10:52:46 AM »
if you don't believe "we" should require insurance companies to cover contraception (inexpensive) then why should we require them to cover cancer (very expensive)

how about this.   What if the insurance company (the one providing the product) wants to offer contraception and the students (the ones paying for the product) also want it.   

Why do we allow a third party (neither offering the product or paying for it) to deny the company the right to offer that product.   

What if the company says it's cheaper for us to pay $5 to prevent disease or pregnancy than 50k to treat ovarian cancer or provide pre and post natal care?

I'm sure you're also aware that the government requires all kinds of companies to provide certain prodcuts and mandate individuals to buy certain products as well.

If you want to sell a car in this country we require that you include seat belts and air bags

If you want to get a loan from a federally insured or regulated lender to buy a property locatedin a flood zone it is a law that you have to purchase flood insurance

the list could go on for days

btw - if your wife need breast implants due to a mastectomy I'd bet there are some insurance plans that cover that
Round and round and round, never answering a question, just bringing up a million other reasons why we should violate certain groups liberties to cater to another who simply wants their shit for free.
IF a company wants to offer something, but the School doesnt on religious grounds, multiple things can happen. The Insurance company can doesnt have to work with that school. The school can find a new insurance policy. The student doesnt have to go to that school if its that big of an issue to her.

Going to a school that is specifically AGAINST BC as part of their beliefs, and then trying to force them to submit to their wants, is fucking rediculous. I wouldnt go to a Amish school and try and force them to give me a cell phone, would you?

All your arguments do, is say "I think her wants trump the liberties of everyone else". Its not a NEED. Period.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2012, 10:56:41 AM »
Round and round and round, never answering a question, just bringing up a million other reasons why we should violate certain groups liberties to cater to another who simply wants their shit for free.
IF a company wants to offer something, but the School doesnt on religious grounds, multiple things can happen. The Insurance company can doesnt have to work with that school. The school can find a new insurance policy. The student doesnt have to go to that school if its that big of an issue to her.

Going to a school that is specifically AGAINST BC as part of their beliefs, and then trying to force them to submit to their wants, is fucking rediculous. I wouldnt go to a Amish school and try and force them to give me a cell phone, would you?

All your arguments do, is say "I think her wants trump the liberties of everyone else". Its not a NEED. Period.

BINGO! !  !

I had a few Jewish friends who attended my Catholic HS because their parents were too scared to send them to the failed public schools infested w ghetto savages, and did they complain or try to change the school?   NO! ! !  !

They went along and we all got along just fine!  !  !

Fuck, my best friend as of today is a jew who attended my Catholic HS in that scenario! 

Had I gone to a Jew Day School in the same scenario, I would NEVER think to try to change their ways to accomodate my selfish interests.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »

you said we should not requrie private companies to provide products yet we do it all day long in many other industries and have done so for years (and oddly you also think while we shouldn't require them to provide one product - namely contraception we should require them to provide another provide ..cancer care)

make up your mind  or is it just that you get to decide which product are offered

I would like your opinion on the contraception issue at Georgetown

If the students who pay for it want it and the insurance company wants to provide it should we allow the school (who neither pays or provides) it to say it's not allowed

Yes or No

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »
you said we should not requrie private companies to provide products yet we do it all day long in many other industries and have done so for years (and oddly you also think while we shouldn't require them to provide one product - namely contraception we should require them to provide another provide ..cancer care)

make up your mind  or is it just that you get to decide which product are offered

I would like your opinion on the contraception issue at Georgetown

If the students who pay for it want it and the insurance company wants to provide it should we allow the school (who neither pays or provides) it to say it's not allowed

Yes or No
Its not black or white, yes or no.
Cancer is life threatening. BC is IN NO WAY a medical necessity to a normal healthy life. BC is a way for people to engage in practices that may LEAD to bad health to lower their chances, but its not something you have to have to live a normal healthy life.
CANCER isnt something you can choose, you cant choose to catch cancer.
BC, like I said, is something you CHOOSE to buy in order to try and downplay the chances of having something negative happen as a consequence to YOUR CHOICE OF LIFESTYLE. You cant help catching a cold. You cant stop getting sick in most cases. IN ALL CASES, you can choose NOT to engage in unsafe sexual practices that may result in a negative consequence.

Sorry, but youre just going to keep going around because you feel that contraception is a NEED, when its not, and no amount of bullshit coming from your mouth is going to change the fact that you can choose not to have sex.

Your Georgetown question - No. Because the company offers it, the students want it, but the school forbids it, no it should not be allowed. The school chooses what insurance company it offers, and it chooses who it allows into the school.

Its a religious school. They knew when they signed up for it. They agreed when they enrolled to abide by the schools rules. You dont like it - tough shit, you dont have to go there. You go somewhere else. Its called life, making choices based on your priorities and whats important to you. You dont get everything you want just because you want it, and contraception sure as FUCK isnt a "must have".

If I was so fucking worried about catching something and being safe, but had no money for condoms, guess what? I wouldnt go out fucking everyone in sight. The answer isnt "I want to fuck but I have no money, pay for me."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
Your Georgetown question - No. Because the company offers it, the students want it, but the school forbids it, no it should not be allowed.
Its a religious school. They knew when they signed up for it. They agreed when they enrolled to abide by the schools rules. You dont like it - tough shit, you dont have to go there.

so you believe that in this case the school has the right to limit/restrict the products offered by an insurance company but not the other way around

basically the school has the right to interfere with the free choice of commerce between company and consumer?

btw - you're also aware that Georgetown provides contraception coverage to it's employees and since it's an employer sponsored healthcare plan they likely pay some or all of the premium as well

So it's ok for the employees to get it and most likely even have it paid for by the school but the school also has the right to tell an insurance company they can't offer it to students even when the school doesn't pay a single penny toward the insurance plan  and both the company and students would like to have that product?

How is that consisten or fair?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »
you're not aware that the pill (contraception) can cut the risk  ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, the loss of ovaries etc..?

Why not liposuction as well?   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
you're not aware that the pill (contraception) can cut the risk  ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, the loss of ovaries etc..?
Thats all well and good, but if the insurance company already offers coverage for those things, then its a mute point, isnt it?
If thats the sole reason then for this whole deal, then fine, cover ONLY THOSE ITEMS that are preventative medicine. But its still up to the insurance company.
All insurance is not equal my friend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2012, 11:14:03 AM »
i think rush is right on the issue, he was wrong to call her the name, and this is funny-

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2012, 11:16:12 AM »
Bottom line -
BC is not a must have for a healthy life.
Insurance companies dont have to provide what they dont want to.
Schools dont have to provide whats against their religious beliefs.
People should not have to pay for others choices of lifestyle.

Thats the bottom fucking line. In every case, youre stepping on everyone elses liberties to make sure a small amount of people have a personal hygiene item for FREE.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
Thats all well and good, but if the insurance company already offers coverage for those things, then its a mute point, isnt it?
If thats the sole reason then for this whole deal, then fine, cover ONLY THOSE ITEMS that are preventative medicine. But its still up to the insurance company.
All insurance is not equal my friend.

I thought you said it was up to the school

I agree with you (what you appear to be saying in this post)  that it should only be up the company providing the service and the consumer paying for it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
Bottom line -
BC is not a must have for a healthy life.
Insurance companies dont have to provide what they dont want to.
Schools dont have to provide whats against their religious beliefs. People should not have to pay for others choices of lifestyle.

Thats the bottom fucking line. In every case, youre stepping on everyone elses liberties to make sure a small amount of people have a personal hygiene item for FREE.

if the school is not paying for it that how are they "providing" it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
I thought you said it was up to the school

I agree with you (what you appear to be saying in this post)  that it should only be up the company providing the service and the consumer paying for it
Sigh... No, you interperting what Im saying in the way you like. The SCHOOL can tell the students what is allowable at their school. WHY? Cause its their right, as a school, as a religious institution, as a business, to decide what happens in/around that school, as long as it doesnt interfere with anyones basic rights.
If the school has no problem with Ovarian medicine, and the company wants to offer it, then there is no problem.
If the school does not believe in BC, and the insurance company doesnt care, no BC offered, as its the schools perogative based on their beliefs and the students agreed to the rules when they signed up.
Take the school out of the equation, is up to the insurance company.

The school chooses what insurance to offer the students. Students dont like it, go somewhere else. Or get different insurance. Or get a job and pay for their own BC. Either way, the government has no need to force anyone to do anything they dont want to, as no one is being denied anything.

Guess what? In that situation, no one is getting their liberties fucked, everyone has the option of choosing what they want. Signing up for the school and then trying to forcibly change one of their very basic beliefs is fucking stupid.
I wouldnt take a job and then force my employer to change our benefits, cause guess what, part of the reason I chose that job in the 1st place is because I agree or can deal with their terms.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2012, 11:28:27 AM »
if the school is not paying for it that how are they "providing" it

Round and round and round, every single time making yourself look more like an ass.
BECAUSE THE SCHOOL CHOOSES WHAT INSURANCE TO OFFER ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS.

Guess what -
School offers classes.
School has rules.
School chooses insurance.
School doesnt believe in BC.
School doesnt choose insurance policy that offers BC

Students do not have to attend school if they want BC.

Now, can I make it any simpler, or are you going to try a different way to try and confuse the issue since you cant actually make a point?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2012, 11:29:47 AM »
Round and round and round, every single time making yourself look more like an ass.

Guess what -
School offers classes.
School has rules.

Now, can I make it any simpler, or are you going to try a different way to try and confuse the issue since you cant actually make a point?

LOL - good luck arguing with the self described STRAW MAN! 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
Why do we have to pay for the Iraq war if we don't support it?

I think it might come out to cost a little more than condoms.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »
Why do we have to pay for the Iraq war if we don't support it?

I think it might come out to cost a little more than condoms.

Because military is one of the few things in the USC.   Paying for rubbers for you to bang your BF is not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Join the “Condoms for Georgetown” Campaign
RedState.com ^ | Thursday, March 1st at 6:08PM EST | traversecityconservative
Posted on March 6, 2012 9:31:13 PM EST by satan69

Join the “Condoms for Georgetown” Campaign

Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student at Georgetown Law and past president of the school’s Students for Reproductive Justice recently testified on the floor of Congress about how she (and other law students at Georgetown) are so financially strapped that they can’t afford the contraceptives that they need.

Barred from speaking by evil Republican lawmaker Darrell Isaa, who wants to adhere to Constitutional principles like Freedom of Religion, Flue was originally not allowed to testify at the faith-based hearing on Capitol Hill because Isaa found her unqualified to speak on the subject, since she is not clergy. Little did he know, she IS the poster child for birth control.

Even though students at Georgetown pay at least $40K a year for school, $1 per condom is just too much to bear – and so is any out-of-pocket expenses for voluntary birth control. Remember, they ARE college students – they have to save their discretionary spending for beer, fast food, cell phones and internet access!

It is also apparent that Miss Fluke has never Googled “free birth control” and looked any of the 52,900,000 results from that search.

Fluke spoke on February 23d to a Democrat hearing organized by the House Minority Leader on the financial and medical burdens that are incurred by students by not getting free birth control.

Most sane people on the planet have found her testimony to be laughable. Below are some past, un-related quotes from liberals, which may offer an insight as to how they might feel about Fluke’s testimony:

“We think there might be a better way to go about this” – Nancy Pelosi

“A majority of this country opposes this” – Michael Moore

“It’s like being paid to eat” – Rachel Maddow

“Bill Clinton strikes me as the kind of guy who goes wherever.” – Al Sharpton

“Embarrassing” – Chris Matthews

“Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” – President Obama

What can we do about this poor girl’s plight and the hardship of other Georgetown Law students? Republicans all across the country sympathize with her and want to help her with her horrible situation. Please send a new, wrapped condom to:

Georgetown University Law Center Students for Reproductive Justice 600 New Jersey Ave. NW Washington, DC 20001

and if you have any further questions, please email Fluke directly at skfluke@gmail.com

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2012, 07:22:47 PM »

Guess what -
School offers classes.
School has rules.

Georgetownn offers employee a healthcare plan that covers contraception and most likely pays some or all of the premium so apparently it's OK fo the employees but not the students

BTW - Why shouldn't the students challenge the system

Who says they have to just accept everything the way it is

The irony is that they pay that school to teach them how to advocate/defend or challenge a position yet you seem to believe that it's an outrage if they actually try to do it at the school they attend in spite of the fact the the position Fluke is advocating for is supported by 94% fo the students and it concerns a business transaction that is solely between the students and an insurane company (who would most likely prefer to offer that service as well)

I don't see any problem with it at all and neither does the president of Georgetown

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2012, 08:02:21 PM »
Georgetownn offers employee a healthcare plan that covers contraception and most likely pays some or all of the premium so apparently it's OK fo the employees but not the students

BTW - Why shouldn't the students challenge the system

Who says they have to just accept everything the way it is

The irony is that they pay that school to teach them how to advocate/defend or challenge a position yet you seem to believe that it's an outrage if they actually try to do it at the school they attend in spite of the fact the the position Fluke is advocating for is supported by 94% fo the students and it concerns a business transaction that is solely between the students and an insurane company (who would most likely prefer to offer that service as well)

I don't see any problem with it at all and neither does the president of Georgetown

Cant believe im responding again -

Im not outraged they challgened it. I just think theyre fucking morons for going to a school, accepting the  rules and then trying to change it. How about you quit putting words in my mouth, you creepy fag.
I dont give a fuck who is for what - heres the bottom line.
The school makes the rules.
The students accepted the rules.
The school selects the insurance policy.
If the students want change so bad, no one is stopping them from going to a different school or starting their own.
Guess what - you dont get everything you want. I dont expect someone to change how they run their business because 95% of the employees want something for free.
Im sure 100% of students would like more time off, guess what, they dont get everything they want.
Business' get to run their business the way they see fit, thems the breaks.

Insurance can offer what it wants, if the school doesnt accept that policy on religious grounds, tough shit, its not their school.

Last time, not responding to you again, you use the same tired logic that because a certain group wants it, thats grounds for the government to mandate it, thats not how shit works. Sorry but people wanting shit for free doesnt trump a business' rights to run their company when their business practices arent hurting anyone.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2012, 08:20:10 PM »
Cant believe im responding again -

Im not outraged they challgened it. I just think theyre fucking morons for going to a school, accepting the  rules and then trying to change it. How about you quit putting words in my mouth, you creepy fag.
I dont give a fuck who is for what - heres the bottom line.
The school makes the rules.
The students accepted the rules.
The school selects the insurance policy.
If the students want change so bad, no one is stopping them from going to a different school or starting their own.
Guess what - you dont get everything you want. I dont expect someone to change how they run their business because 95% of the employees want something for free.
Im sure 100% of students would like more time off, guess what, they dont get everything they want.
Business' get to run their business the way they see fit, thems the breaks.

Insurance can offer what it wants, if the school doesnt accept that policy on religious grounds, tough shit, its not their school.

Last time, not responding to you again, you use the same tired logic that because a certain group wants it, thats grounds for the government to mandate it, thats not how shit works. Sorry but people wanting shit for free doesnt trump a business' rights to run their company when their business practices arent hurting anyone.

nice anger

your statement is nothing more than own fucked up belief

you seem to believe if they choose to go there they must be agreeable to everything or don't go

is that putting words in your mouth or is that basically what you're saying?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »
nice anger

you seem to believe if they choose to go there they must be agreeable to everything or don't go

[/quote

YES!!!   

if you don't like it - go somewhere else! 

for example - I have been kicked out of two Lanet Fitnesses so far.  One told me they didn't like me benching 315 for reps, the other hated that I wore combat boots and wore 2nd amendment and slayer shirts.  they said my image and behavior in lifting like an animal did not fit the "judgment free zone" they wanted to create.

was I pissed?  A little.   But that is their business not mine so it is what it is.  I go to NYSC Now and they have no problem w me and I love it there.  do I try to dictate the policy of the gym?   NO!!! 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »
nice anger

[/quote

YES!!!   

if you don't like it - go somewhere else! 

for example - I have been kicked out of two Lanet Fitnesses so far.  One told me they didn't like me benching 315 for reps, the other hated that I wore combat boots and wore 2nd amendment and slayer shirts.  they said my image and behavior in lifting like an animal did not fit the "judgment free zone" they wanted to create.

was I pissed?  A little.   But that is their business not mine so it is what it is.  I go to NYSC Now and they have no problem w me and I love it there.  do I try to dictate the policy of the gym?   NO!!! 
What are you and your gf doing this weekend? Or do you have to do your lawyer duties? Or will you just be lifting weights?

G