Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 43630 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
Im talking about her getting to testify in front of Congress after being rejected, and the fact that she apparently was put there indirectly by the WH ties. Rush has nothing to do with that.
I know you cant wrap your head around that Rush isnt everyones "de facto head of the republican party", but I dont give a fuck about Rush and dont listen to the fat fuck.

She had as much right to present a point of view on contraception as any of the men who were "testifying"

If Rush hadn't decided to attack her no one would know her name and it would have been a  "non-story"

Rush made it a story by lying about her for three days in a row

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
Don't politicians bring in their people all the time to talk to congress? Isn't that how it works?

I don't know politicians so I don't get asked to testify in front of congress... I'm sure if I did, I would get invited or something.

All the time and you almost never hear about it

Can anyone tell us the names of the men that spoke at Issa's hearing and justify their legitimacy?

I suspect that no one knows any of their names without looking them up and the same would be true of Fluke Rush hadn't decided she was going to be an easy target to bully.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »
She had as much right to present a point of view on contraception as any of the men who were "testifying"

If Rush hadn't decided to attack her no one would know her name and it would have been a  "non-story"

Rush made it a story by lying about her for three days in a row

won't get any argument here. Rush fucked the party out of the women's vote, and she became that much more of political tool for the democrats.
My point was that she was rejected for.testimony since apparently she wasn't qualified enough to be there. Someone pulled strings, and they did it for a reason. She was misrepresented to people and.used as a political tool being potrayed as something she wasn't. (Struggling college student when in reality she was a radical targeting that school specifically to try and her ideals on the majority.

She doesn't.represent a struggling student just trying to make ends.meet, shes.a.radical.activist who was given a nationwide forum to push her ideals, only because it just happened to line up with the current admins agenda, and that's what pissed.me.off.

I'd have no problem they randomly picked a female student who really was struggling, instead.of a.woman who specifically manufactured the whole situation to push her radical feminism on religious.institutions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »
won't get any argument here. Rush fucked the party out of the women's vote, and she became that much more of political tool for the democrats.
My point was that she was rejected for.testimony since apparently she wasn't qualified enough to be there. Someone pulled strings, and they did it for a reason. She was misrepresented to people and.used as a political tool being potrayed as something she wasn't. (Struggling college student when in reality she was a radical targeting that school specifically to try and her ideals on the majority.

She doesn't.represent a struggling student just trying to make ends.meet, shes.a.radical.activist who was given a nationwide forum to push her ideals, only because it just happened to line up with the current admins agenda, and that's what pissed.me.off.

I'd have no problem they randomly picked a female student who really was struggling, instead.of a.woman who specifically manufactured the whole situation to push her radical feminism on religious.institutions.

That was Issa's claim but I don't buy it

She was perfectly suited to present her point of view as she and people she knows have been negatively effected by the current situation (lack of access to contraception via a health care provider)

If he didn't want her there he could have had another woman instead

the image of having 5 men testify on the mandate for religious employers to provide access to contraception without having a single women offering testimony is just ridiculous

Again, contrary to her not being qualified - I think she was a perfectly legitimate speaker and had a legitimate right to address congress as the other 5 who were allowed to speak

Just in case it's not clear...... These are my opinions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »
http://thegraph.com/2012/03/sandra-flukes-boyfriend

WTF!!!!   

I called it.    This bitch and her BF are communists! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2012, 09:14:02 PM »
What does her BF have to do with her idea of contraceptives?

it's not about  BC for these communists.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2012, 10:32:55 AM »
She specifically was not talking about herself at the current time... Her statements said so.

You know this.

Really?  Than why testify at all? 

"40% of my friends say they cant afford BC"  ? ? ?   Please.   

This bitch is also on record as advocating the employers be forced to pay for employees' sex changes.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2012, 10:35:53 AM »
Hey, I'm not saying I agree with all of her points... I just simply look at it fiscally... I'd rather pay for BC than have to pay 18 years for a welfare baby... That's all I care about.

Of course I don't think employers should pay for sexual reassignment unless the employer specifically wants to.

How can the govt ensure that the women will use it?   will Obama's Team of African Ball Washers be there to put the condom on the men before sex?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »
They won't but if it's available, then there's a good excuse for not having Welfare children right?

We have provided you with all you need to NOT have a baby if you can't afford it... If you go and have a baby now, you're on your own.

In my mind, this is laying the groundwork for getting rid of welfare babies and no one wants to take it.

contraception is nearly free now and those with halth insurance through work are not typically those who end up on welfare.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
Typically is a relative statement... I have seen / heard of many people WITH jobs who end up getting assistance with children.

you're trying to have a rational conversation with a mentally disturbed person of sub-par intelligence

you know by now it doesn't matter what someone says

333 will "hear" whatever he wants and be stunned when you don't "see" or "hear" it too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »
you're trying to have a rational conversation with a mentally disturbed person of sub-par intelligence

you know by now it doesn't matter what someone says

333 will "hear" whatever he wants and be stunned when you don't "see" or "hear" it too

LOL  How is that CBO scoring doing for obamacare douche? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2012, 11:02:32 AM »
They won't but if it's available, then there's a good excuse for not having Welfare children right?

We have provided you with all you need to NOT have a baby if you can't afford it... If you go and have a baby now, you're on your own.

In my mind, this is laying the groundwork for getting rid of welfare babies and no one wants to take it.
If this was the case, id be all for it, but its not, the people behind this believe whole-heartedly in a welfare state, their not laying any ground-work to try and get rid of it when all their actions seem to add to the number of people on it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »
LOL  How is that CBO scoring doing for obamacare douche? 

less that what the Bush tax cuts costs us.....douche

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
less that what the Bush tax cuts costs us.....douche
hmm...
Obamacare is up over what, 1.8 trillion now?
Thats quite a bit.
Not to mention the 4 million going to lose their coverage, and the death of the Health insurance industry.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
hmm...
Obamacare is up over what, 1.8 trillion now?
Thats quite a bit.
Not to mention the 4 million going to lose their coverage, and the death of the Health insurance industry.

don't hold your breath for that one

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2012, 11:27:17 AM »

Correct - the communist ghetto traitor messiah sign us all up to be perpetual slaves and ATM machines for these companies.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »

?
If everyone is one one health care plan, and they punish everyone else for buying separate health care, how can the private industry stay afloat when the government has a forced monopoly on Health Insurance?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2012, 11:31:17 AM »
Typically is a relative statement... I have seen / heard of many people WITH jobs who end up getting assistance with children.

Looking at it from a saving money point of view, one could argue that the government will save money by reducing the amount of unwanted pregnancies through contraception use.  This is due to the fact that a person with a child is entitled to a tax break on certain things that one without isn't.  Not to mention the burden of welfare if the parent is single and can not afford day care to be able to work. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »
Looking at it from a saving money point of view, one could argue that the government will save money by reducing the amount of unwanted pregnancies through contraception use.  This is due to the fact that a person with a child is entitled to a tax break on certain things that one without isn't.  Not to mention the burden of welfare if the parent is single and can not afford day care to be able to work. 

Whats stopping welfare months having 10 kids now considering condoms are free? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2012, 11:33:07 AM »
?
If everyone is one one health care plan, and they punish everyone else for buying separate health care, how can the private industry stay afloat when the government has a forced monopoly on Health Insurance?

the government currently enforces a monopoly for insurance companies

I've said MANY times, the first thing they should have done was get rid of that

does access to private health insurance still exist in Canada and England?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2012, 11:46:27 AM »
Whats stopping welfare months having 10 kids now considering condoms are free? 

Nothing at all.  It doesn't solve that issue which is fixed relatively easily when education is given proper funding.  Better education and free contraception means less unplanned births and less welfare babies. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2012, 11:51:02 AM »
Nothing at all.  It doesn't solve that issue which is fixed relatively easily when education is given proper funding.  Better education and free contraception means less unplanned births and less welfare babies. 

LOL - those fat greasy dirty nasty thugs plan on having more kids for more welfare! 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2012, 01:31:35 AM »
LOL - those fat greasy dirty nasty thugs plan on having more kids for more welfare! 
Do you work out?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2012, 07:44:55 AM »

Sandra Fluke: Politicians should be required to pass pro-woman litmus test to get elected
The Daily Caller ^

Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:18:59 AM by Sub-Driver

Sandra Fluke: Politicians should be required to pass pro-woman litmus test to get elected By Michelle Fields -- The Daily Caller 12:09 AM 03/21/2012 ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke said on Tuesday that candidates running for office should have to pass a pro-woman litmus test in order to get elected.

Fluke, an advocate for the Obama administration’s plan to force health insurers to cover birth control, was on Capitol Hill for a forum on “Opportunities and Challenges for a New Generation of Women,” in celebration of Women’s History Month.

“There should be a litmus test that they be pro-women so our votes have to include that requirement at least,” Fluke said. “And it should be a litmus test that applies to male candidates as well.”

She also spoke about the possibility of running for office in the future:

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...